Roommates Get Drunk And Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love this cock, don't you slut? You love feeling it slide all the way into you and all the way out of you. You love knowing that your taking another guy's actual cock in your ass for the first time and you're absolutely obsessed with it. You think you love pussy but all you can think about right now is being a slut for this cock."

Every sentence was said right after Callum moaned an appreciative noise that coincided with the thrust of Alex's dildo of a cock. Honestly, it was an impressive workhouse of a cock considering how much they had already fucked. Callum wondered suddenly if he was giving himself to a guy that needed to fuck all night, and what that might mean for his overused asshole. Was he going to have to get good at using his mouth when his ass was too sore? Even HAVING these thoughts made Callum feel harder than before. What the hell was this amazing new feeling?

"From now on, you're gonna suck on my cock whenever I tell you to." Alex said, and Callum moaned in salute. "From now on, you're gonna lay on your belly whenever I tell you to, spread your cheeks, and let me use your hole however I want. I will fuck you wherever I want in this apartment, whenever I want. If I come home late from a bar and I'm horny and drunk, I'm gonna climb into your bed and rip your boxers off and fuck your ass, and you'll fucking love it."

Callum was so turned on. He had never had someone speak to him like this. He had never had someone take control of him like this, and make it seem so soft and easy at the same time.

"If I'm taking a shower and I'm feeling horny I'm gonna tell you to get in and get on your knees and I'm gonna fuck your mouth in the spray of the water. If I want to turn the lights on in our living room window and fuck you on a busy Friday night where people can see you bending over and taking cock, I'm gonna do that too."

Alex was very much in control now, but Callum didn't feel scared. The way he fucked him was soft and hard and amazing all at once. He had devirginized him in the sexiest possible way, and Callum's ass still wanted more. That was how good a fuck Alex was, and Callum couldn't just ignore that. He was immediately obsessed with all of these feelings and cravings. He was so into Alex and his gigantic dick.

"I wanna be so slutty for you." Callum moaned back to Alex. He loved that he could say this out loud.

"Yes, that's right baby. And I'm gonna make you so slutty for cock. I'm gonna make you fall in love with the way a cock feels and tastes. I'm gonna make you crave the smell of a cock—the musky man scent that will become a trigger for your brain. I'm gonna make you suck on my balls and lick my asshole. I'm gonna make you stick that tongue up my ass and sit on your face. And I'm gonna make you cowgirl on my cock and ride it for as long as I tell you. And you will love it because you are so fucking obviously in love with it already, aren't you you little slut?"

Callum gyrated his hips again to show his appreciation for Alex's words even as imagined all the possible scenarios that were probably going to happen now around the apartment. He couldn't believe how sexy he found every single sentence coming out of Alex's mouth. It was earthshattering.

"Yessss, please. I wanna be your slut, Alexxxx."

They fucked and they fucked and they fucked and they fucked.

They fucked like two bunny rabbits just discovering fucking. Alex was so into Callum's ass and Callum was so into to being whatever kind of naughty thing Alex told him to be. He couldn't believe how turned on he was whenever Alex started to boss him around. He was on fire to obey.

Everything felt powerful and sexy and new and magical and, at some point, everything became a quiet blur; until finally, early that morning as the first birds began to chirp outside, they were both naked and asleep, cum and dirty deeds dried onto their bodies from all angles.

They pulled a large comforter over themselves and then cuddled into a big and little spoon, drifting off into that world of amazing-sex-REM cycles that sometimes feels like they might last forever—and you could just fade into a Westworld dreamland of kink and comfort.

Until that first morning wood arrives, that is.

Unexpectedly so.

To Be Continued. . .