All Comments on 'Roommate's Girlfriend'

by FolleLeone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’ve done it

I have had a guy cum in me. Then I drove to another guy and he ate me out and fucked me to add his load. One of the best nights of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Story

Love the theme of this story. It reminds me of years ago when I had a younger cousin staying with us for a 2 week holiday. My wife was flirting with him and I noticed every night when we went to bed, her pussy was super wet and she cum really hard when I fucked her. After a few days my fantasies were out of control and I encouraged her to let him put his cock in her and fill her with cum for me to lick out when I got home from work. A couple of days later I arrived home to find only her there and his car was missing. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom and said, "John has gone for a drive to give us some privacy for half an hour." and she laid back on the bed and opened her legs. Her knickers were soaking and when I slid them off, his cum was oozing out of her pussylips. I couldn't believe how horny it made me and I licked her clean and fucked her twice before John arrived back. He shared our bed for the rest of his stay and confessed to having the same idea as me and my wife was licked and fucked senseless for the next few days.

cpl757cpl757about 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want to be the roommate

I agree I hope you write Chapter 2 soon and keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got me dripping

That was so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I keep cumming back to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous