Roommate's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems you liked that, too!" I said, grinning at her.

"Oh, I did. Very much! But there's one problem..." she left it hanging.

"What's that?"

"Mark's expecting me to be full of cum, and that just isn't the case anymore. Do you think you can help me with that?" I felt her hand on my cock, guiding it to press against her. I answered her question by pushing forward. The warmth of her pussy enveloped my cock as her extreme wetness, combined with the cum that was still inside her, allowed me to sink all the way into her on the first thrust. "Ooooh! I'll take that as a 'yes'!"

"You left me pretty worked up before. I don't think I'm going to last very long..." I admitted.

"I don't blame you. Sorry about that. I didn't think I could push things that far. No hard feelings?"

I pushed into her again and giggled, then coincided my next two thrusts with "Hard... Feelings."

"Shut up. You know what I meant! But don't hold back. You got me off good. I just need your cum now. So do it! Fill me up with your cum!" she insisted as my orgasm hit me hard. I pushed into her as a torrent of pent up cum was released deep into her. As I slipped out of her, I fell to her side. "Holy crap, you came a lot!" She was collecting cum with her fingers and then licking it off. "This might almost be too much!" she reached down a few more times to clean up the excesses. Licking her fingers clean, she let out an "Mmmmmm', then leaned over and kissed me. I was still in the afterglow of my orgasm and didn't even realize her lips and tongue were covered in cum till I tasted it. "You better get back to bed. I don't know exactly when he'll be back." I stood up, but before I took a step she beckoned me over to the head of the bed, and leaning in, she sucked my cock into her mouth, then proceeded to pull it back out and lick all around, cleaning our combined fluids from me. "Yum!" she exclaimed, then patted me on my side, "Go!"

I picked up my underwear from the floor and put them on while admiring her lying there with a wicked grin on her face, watching me. My cock, now confined, was still nearly fully hard, and was obviously visible against the stretched fabric. Still staring at it, she motioned me around the desks. "Go on, or we'll liable to keep going and get caught!" I flopped down into bed with the events of the night racing through my head. "Night night!" she said in a sweet tone.

"Night night!" I responded back. I thought of the impending scene when Mark got back and saw Kate laying there. Would he go down on her? Would he have any clue that he wasn't eating his own cum, but mine? Would he enjoy it? I wouldn't find out just then, as next thing I knew, it was morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling asleep that quickly was so unusual for me that I started to wonder if it was all a dream and I didn't fall asleep, but actually just woke up. I sat up in my bed and took a drink from the water bottle I had on my nightstand. I leaned back and my cock, stiff as a board, was straining at the fabric of my underwear, making itself plainly visible to the room. Then from around the corner appeared Kate wearing nothing but those tiny white panties she was wearing last night. "Oh good! You're awake!" she smiled as she fixated on my morning wood. I didn't think to cover up as I was transfixed by the way those panties clung to her pussy and accentuated her lips, making you want to slide your finger along the crease...

I realized that in my grogginess I was staring. Breaking free, I managed to speak "What happened last night?"

"Seems you actually fell asleep! Did you make it till Mark got back?" She asked.

"No. I was out probably within a minute of laying down. I don't think that's ever happened before... at least not without some medication... What did I miss?"

"Nothing, really. He wimped out. Couldn't bring himself to do it."

"That's too bad, it was a lot of fun!" I admitted.

"Yeah, it was. I never came so hard from oral before."

"Well, it is one of my favorite things to do!" I gave her a big smile. "There's nothing like the taste of a woman!"

"Do you want another taste?" She put her hands on her hips and swayed them from side to side.

"Of course!" I replied, excitedly.

"Lay down!" She commanded. I scooted down the bed and laid flat as she slid her panties down her legs and off onto the floor. She climbed onto the bed and crawled up till her pussy was positioned directly above my head, then lowered down till I could lick her. "Mmmm!" she hummed as I began exploring her, savoring her flavor. There was still the taste of cum on her, and there seemed to be a fair amount.

"Hmm?" Was all I could get out with her firmly planted on my face.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Just before you woke up. He was late for a class, so he just came, jumped out of bed, threw on some clothes and left. I think the door closing is what woke you up. Sorry, I should have warned you." I probed deeply into her with my tongue, lapping up their combined juices and relishing in the taste. "Oh fuck! This is so crazy! I've never done anything like this! Getting eaten out when I'm full of cum is something that I've always wanted someone to do, and it's better than I could have hoped, but to have a different guy do it... Uuuuh!" She was really getting into it. "Fuck! Just like that... Oh, God, you're so good at this! Fuck fuck fuck fuck... uuuuuh!" She tensed up as her orgasm came over her. I could feel the contractions of her pussy with my tongue as they squeezed out more cum and gravity pulled it into my mouth. As she came down from her high, she also scooted down in the bed and planted a big kiss on me, no doubt tasting herself and the cum on me. She licked around my mouth and on my chin to catch any excess. "And I've never fucked a second guy so soon after another before. I need to do it again!" I felt her hand pushing my underwear down, and within seconds she was sliding me into her. "Oh fuck, this is so dirty! I'm still so wet with his cum. I can feel it inside me and all around you!" She slid up and down on my cock as she relished in the feelings. "I want you to cum for me and add your cum to his! I'm coating your cock with his cum! I'm going to lick his cum off your cock! It's going to taste so good, covered in pussy juice and two guy's cum!" Her gyrations were having the desired effect as my orgasm approached. "Holy shit! I'm going to cum again!" Her pace quickened, then she tensed as her pussy pulsed around my cock, sending me over the edge. My cum flooded in as I held her tightly to me, staying as deep as I could. "Holy shit!" She exclaimed, her pussy squeezed rhythmically as her orgasm subsided. "That was amazing!" I could only pull her in for a passionate kiss in response. She gave me a wicked grin when she broke the kiss. I slid out of her as she moved downward. I could feel a drip of cum on my balls as she positioned herself above them. "Now this is just a beautiful sight!" she exclaimed as she leaned in and licked the drip of cum from me, then licked up my shaft and gave the head a little flick.

I let out a little gasp as she did, being still a touch sensitive. "You're really something else!" I said to her.

"I honestly didn't think I had it in me, really. This is way beyond my norm." She admitted. Taking my cock in her hand. She gingerly licked the head again, and when I didn't flinch, she sucked me into her mouth. "Mmmmm" she hummed as I slid in, then out of her mouth. She moved it from side to side as she licked all around the base, capturing every last drop that was pushed out of her. "I'm really enjoying this. I need to explore this further!"

"That sounds like it's going to be fun!" I joked. "Have anything in mind?"

"Not yet, but I'll come up with something. Oh, shit! What time is it?"

I glanced at my clock "Almost 10."

"Shit. I gotta go!" She hopped off the bed, slid on her panties, put her skirt back in place, zipped it up, quickly worked her bra into place, then slid on and buttoned up her blouse. Tucking it in, and then smoothing things down she asked "I look ok?"

"Hair!" I answered. Her hair... well, it looked like she'd just been fucked.

"Shit!" She grabbed a brush and frantically went at it. "Gonna have to do it on the run!" She reached out, grabbed my cock and gave it one long final stroke. A drip of cum appeared and she leaned in and licked it off, then moving up, she gave me a kiss, pushing that drip into my mouth. "I'll see you later!" and with that, she disappeared out of the door.

I just laid back and let the events of the last twelve hours sink in. If nothing else, my roommate situation was definitely looking better.

12