Roommate's Girlfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Roommate.
2k words
3.54
32.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj had recently moved to Delhi after completing his college from UK. He got a job in an advertising firm and had to shift to a place in Delhi.

One day while roaming and chilling in GK market he ran into his old friend Amit. They chatted for a while and Raj came to know that Amit was staying nearby alone in a 2BHK and was looking for a flat mate.

Finally Raj's search was over and he decided to shift with his old friend Amit. He was finally relieved that he dint have to shift with a stranger.

Raj and Amit knew each other from a long time since they both used to go to the same sports complex in their school days. Raj used to take football coaching and Amit used to play badminton. They became really good friends and used to hangout a lot.

Raj was 5'9 with a broad structure. He was not fat but his shoulders were broad as compared to his structure. He was fair and carried a we'll groomed beard. Whereas, Amit was 5'7 and was slim. He had a dark complexion and had a light frame.

Raj already knew Amit's girlfriend Himansha. They met 4 years ago before Raj moved abroad. She was a slim dull girl with no outstanding features. Neither she was good looking not did she have good assets.

Himansha was now working in a night shift call center as a voice and accent trainer. She was living in Gurgaon which was around 40 KMS away from Amit's house with some friends. Since she had a night shift and Amit had day job, it was impossible for them to meet.

Finally Amit's birthday came. Raj and Amit hosted a party and invited some friends over. Himansha was also coming with couple of her flatmates and friends. Raj got all the booze and Amit arranged for all the food items. Evening arrived and one by one guests started coming.

Finally around 9 pm Himansha came with three friends. Raj was really excited because he was told two of her friends were single. When Himansha entered, Raj was left shocked.

She was no more the slim dull girl he knew. She had bloomed into a beautiful woman. She had grown big boobs and a big round ass. She looked beautiful in a blue dress that showed half of her cleavage.

Raj forgot about the single friends and couldn't take his eyes off Himansha. Her hourglass figure was very much visible in that tight blue dress. Himanshu met Raj and hugged him and they chatted for a while.

Raj had office next day so he went to his room early and slept. He woke up around 3 am in the night and heard some noises. He was feeling thirsty, so he left his room for the kitchen.

On his way to the kitchen he heard some noises coming from Amit's room. He saw the window was open and went to the window to check if everything was alright. As he peeped inside he was surprised to see what was happening.

Amit was lying on the bed completely naked and Himansha was on top of him giving him a birthday blowjob. Himansha was wearing only her red bra and panties. The blue dress was lying on the floor. Amit was lying straight with his legs wide open. Himanshu was on her four between his legs sucking his tool. Raj could easily make out that they both were really drunk.

Himansha was looking better than a porn star. Her stomach was flat and her boobs were about to burst out of her red bra. She must have been atleast 36C. Raj couldn't take his eyes off her. He ravished each and every curve of her body with his eyes.

Himansha really did a good job because after a couple of seconds Amit lost it and shot his cum inside her mouth. She swallowed most of it. Amit's dick got flaccid instantly and even after many attempts by Himanshu his dick dint get hard again. Himasha looked really unsatisfied and hurt because Amit started dozing off due to the orgasm and the alcohol.

But Raj felt bad and hurt too. He was waiting for the whole thing to happen. He wanted to see her completely naked. He wanted to see her cum. He wanted to see her in that act. Raj had a really bad hard on and when he touched there he realized his boxers we're really wet with precum.

He went to the kitchen, had some water. Stood there for some time trying to digest what he just saw. He waited for his dick to get soft but it was hard as steel. So he had no other option but to go to the bathroom and handfuck his cock. He somehow tried to hide his erection and went towards the bathroom.

Raj took his dick out before going into the bathroom. He couldn't take the hardness and he had to masturbate as early as possible. He started rubbing the cock and opened the door of the bathroom. The most embarrassing moment arrived.

Himansha was already inside the bathroom. She was still wearing her red bra and panties. She was sitting on the toilet seat with her right hand inside her panties and pressing her boobs with her left hand. She was masturbating and was in full flow. She was even biting half of her lower lip.

As he entered Himansha saw him wearing his white T-shirt and boxers. He had his penis out and it was fully erect and he was caressing it with his right hand. He had a slightly bigger dick then the average Indian size, it must have been around 7 inches atleast.

They both looked at each other head to toe and realized what was going on. They had a minor eye contact before Raj ran towards his room. Raj entered his room, latched it from inside, switched off the lights and slept. The whole night he was scared thinking about what would happen the next morning when Himansha will tell the whole scene to Amit.

But to Raj's surprise nothing happened the next morning. Himansha left before he got up and she dint tell anything to Amit. Raj and Amit looked at each other and discussed how good the party was. Amit even told Raj that one of Himansha's friend was enquiring about him. Amit even joked and called her 'bhabhi'.

After that day Raj became very restless. He would masturbate everyday thinking about that night and thinking about Himansha. Sometimes he would get restless and masturbate in his office washroom. She had become his goddess and he worshipped her day and night.

One day Raj was alone at home as Amit had gone to his college alumni meet. Amit told Raj that Himansha would be coming and he would be late from his college.

It was around 7 pm that there was a knock on the front door. It was himansha, Raj could make out that she was coming from her office directly.

She was wearing a tight white shirt which made her boobs look even more bustier. She was wearing a white bra under it which was also visible since the shirt was a bit transparent. The cleavage could me made out without any stress to the eyes.

She was wearing a black skirt which was slightly longer than her knee area. Her ass was looking really tempting under that skirt.

She looked really exhausted. She asked Raj if she could get some water. Raj got a bottle of water from the fridge along a glass. After having water Himanshi gained some energy and she started teasing Raj that her friend has been inquiring about him a lot. And they both had a good laugh with some non veg jokes.

Himansha told him that her friend has some really good assets and she is crazy about sex. And Raj is definitely on her to do list. Raj started laughing loudly and accidently poured cold water on himansha's shirt.

Himansha shouted out of shivers and then realized that the shirt had gone completely transparent. Her cleavage was completely visible. Cold water had made her nipples hard which could also be made out inside her bra.

She got really embarrassed and out of embarrassment she threw her diary towards Raj which hit him at the wrong spot between his legs.

Within no time Raj was lying on the floor in pain. She could really see that he was in a lot of agony. He was lying on the ground holding his crotch.

Himansha got scared and went straight towards Raj. She removed his hands and started rubbing the paining area. Raj tried to remove her hand but she dint let him.

While rubbing, Himansha realized that Raj wasn't wearing his underwear and hence he got hurt. Out of just concern and nothing else she pulled his shorts down to see everything was fine. Raj couldn't even react to that.

She pulled his shorts down and looked at it. She saw a small one inch flaccid penis and two loosely hanging balls. She started touching it and asked Raj where it was hurting. Raj was too shocked to reply. And by the touch of her hands the penis got erected in no time.

Soon there was a 7 inch erect penis in front of Himanshu's eyes. The moment got extremely awkward for both to react. Raj asked her to go as he was feeling really embarrassed. She told him that he dint have to be embarrassed as she has already seen his penis before and he should help her cure the pain.

She touched his penis from tip to root and asked him where the pain was. Raj was now loving the feel of her fingers on his dick.

'Its paining on the tip,' he said.

Himansha knew that now he was trying to act smart. But it was too late to do anything else. She touched the tip and rubbed it very lightly. She could hear soft moans and feel the tip of his dick getting wet. She could smell the precum from that distance. She kept caressing the tip of his penis.

Suddenly Raj's hand came and he made her hold his dick. She was surprised but somewhere inside she wanted to do it too. She held it firmly and started moving it to and fro. She could hear Raj's moans which were getting louder. Himansha was enjoying the whole thing.

She had an urge to take this long and beautiful cock in her mouth but she was controlling herself somehow. The stroking pace was really fast and Raj informed her that he was about to come. She stopped stroking his penis.

She unbottoned her wet shirt and took it off. Then she unhooked her bra and took it off too. Raj couldn't take his eyes off her boobs. They were just perfect. She again held his cock and asked him to cum on her boobs.

Raj got really excited and it just took her a couple of strokes to make him cum. He splashed his warm white fluid all over her boobs. And as he was about to unload his last installment of cum he put it cock inside Himansha's mouth and unloaded.

Himansha couldn't really understand what had happened and before she could realize what had happened she swallowed it.

She got up and ran towards the washroom and all Raj could hear was voices of her puking.

When she came out she had tears in her eyes. She went straight to Amit's room and she lied on the bed with her face burried in the pillow. Raj was feeling extremely guilty, he wanted to go to her and console her. But his guilt did not let him.

After that night they both never talked until that one morning.

To know about that morning keep an eye here. The second part would be submitted soon.