Roommates Learn to Love

Story Info
Two roommates learn to give into their love for each other.
7k words
4.45
13.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Peter, an intelligent and sensitive young man of 21 years of age who has struggled socially because I'm attracted to very masculine men but afraid to do anything about it and therefore don't seek them out. In fact, I'm intimated and I wouldn't know where or how to start. No one knows about my sexual feelings. I keep them to myself. Part of me still hopes that it's just a passing sexual phase, especially when I see a girl that I'm actually attracted to. The reality is that muscular men turn me on in a much more powerful way than any woman can.

You see, I'm a small and slightly built guy at 5' 7" and 100 pounds. I have flawlessly smooth and very white skin and a thick head of very light-colored blond hair. I have very little body hair, and the hair that's there is delicately thin and very light in color. I have what most people say is a "very cute" face, some even say it's beautiful. Behind my back, I've heard them remark that I look very feminine.

At any rate, I certainly lack confidence and I'm not sure what to do with my love life. I suppose I have resigned myself to not having a sexual partner. Most of my friends tend to be women, but I'm also friends with a few guys. I can say I'm not sexually attracted to any of my friends, and none of my friends are really that close to me. I think I'm too shy and within myself.

A year ago a mutual friend got me set up with a roommate to share the cost of my two-bedroom apartment. At the time I met my roommate, named Mac, he was just out of college and working as a trainer at a gym nearby. He was all muscled up and I tried my best not to get too infatuated with him. Actually, we were somewhat cold and aloof to each other.

Over time, I noticed Mac was getting more and more muscular. He became ridiculously big and it was next to impossible for me not to sneak as many looks and peeks as I could in his direction. Veins stuck out everywhere, engulfing the big slabs of pure dense muscle. He was driving me crazy and he didn't even know it. I wanted desperately to feel and touch him, but all I could do was fantasize about it.

Yesterday morning he was in a rush and quickly came into the kitchen without a shirt on. I was eating breakfast at the time. He was so incredible and without thinking I stared at his giant muscles almost the entire time. He even stood next to me while I sat at the dining table and reached up into the cabinet for a box of cereal. I could sure smell his big muscled body. Being his roommate and living in such close proximity, I've also smelled him on many other previous occasions. But this time he obviously hadn't showed for a few days and he smelled stronger than ever.

I realized that I was starting to lose my inhibitions for the first time in a year of rooming with him and losing myself in his extreme manliness. I studied his big muscles and could see he was a little sweaty. I knew he had some weights in his bedroom, so I figured he must have been working out after he woke up, right before he came into the kitchen. That's why he smelled and looked so very big, and strong, and was covered in such big veins. Aside from a nice little mat of curly hair on his big ripped-up chest, he looked completely shaved smooth. I wondered if he was showing off on purpose, for me.

Then, to make matters worse in terms of my self-control, and as I tried to stay composed, I saw the extremely large bulge in the front of the shorts he was wearing. The material was pretty thin and I could see the pronounced outline and form of a very big and ultra-thick cock that seemed to curve around in order to remain contained in his shorts. Not only that, but he obviously had two very massive balls. The entire package looked dense and very weighty. I couldn't stop looking at it, and when Mac turned around to get something it broke my trance-like state.

I craved seeing it again and thought about going over to the sink which was off to the side and would give me another clear look at it, but I chickened out. In the meantime, I could take in his extremely thick and wide V-shaped back. It was so dense and it was entirely packed with big heavy slabs of muscles. It was also damp and a little sweaty like the rest of his incredible body. I was totally enthralled with the massive slabs and noted the big and numerous veins that encompassed them. Every bone in my body urged me to go to him and feel up his massive back, rub my face on it, and kiss it passionately. Again, I didn't dare do so.

But now that he had his back to me I could at least freely check him out from behind and he'd never know I was so enthralled. If he quickly turned sideways to get a spoon or whatever I noticed his giant bulge swayed heavily and bounced around. It was just so heavy and so manly. The other thing I noticed was how big and muscular his ass and thighs were, so ultra-powerful looking and forming the base of his tremendously massive upper body.

Mercifully, he left the kitchen, preventing me from making a total fool of myself. Besides, I assumed that he wanted nothing to do with me and would get annoyed at my seemingly uncontrollable attraction toward him. On the other hand, deep inside, I wanted him to stay in the kitchen with me like that forever, so I could continue taking him in. I literally craved to look at that giant bulge in his shorts again.

I heard him go into the bathroom and brush his teeth. Then he got dressed in his warm-up suit and before he left told me he might be a little late tonight. He explained he is attending a "going away party" for the gym manager at a pizza parlor right after work, and of course, after his own heavy workout. Usually, he never shares much of anything about his plans with me, but for whatever reason, this time he did! It was such a warm feeling for me to experience that subtle sign of friendship and caring. I sensed an implication of his interest in me by his words. Or was that just wishful thinking on my part?

After he left I felt sadness at not having him here, with me. I felt lonely too. The visions of his super big muscles remained in my mind. His giant bulge had such a powerful impact on me that I even strategized about ways to get a better look at it in the future without making a fool of myself. I could still smell remnants of his strongly scented body, and as his manly smells faded I desperately looked forward to experiencing them again when he returned home. I walked back to my bedroom somewhat depressed and saw his bedroom door was open. Heavy weights were in different areas of the floor and his bed was unmade. I paused and reluctantly decided to go inside. Just being in his room titillated me.

I could smell the manly essence of Mac again. I got bolder and sat on his unmade bed. As I sat down my silk robe inched up and my bare bottom was on his sheets. His manly scent rose up all around me. The shorts he was wearing this morning were on the bed, only an arm's length distance from me. I wanted to touch them but hesitated as I questioned what the fuck I was doing. Losing control, I reached for them anyway, and holding them with both hands, I studied them closely. They were still damp with his sweat and I didn't even have to bring them to my nose in order to smell how strong they were. I imagined all that cock and ball meat stuffed inside them. Then, as if I was in one of my many fantasies, I slipped off my silk robe and pretended Mac was there, watching me sniffing his shorts. I felt so sexy being naked in his bed like that.

I raised his shorts to my face and breathed heavily in through my little nose. I was so sexually charged and almost completely out of it. The shorts had such a manly stud smell and I sniffed different parts of them and could smell very heavy musk from the front, which was so very stretched out and all contorted. It was surreal.

My little cock was hard and aching from the sexual excitement I was experiencing. I moved his shorts off my face so I could look down at my little hard penis. I wondered if Mac would like to see it too. Then, I could see the tip of a magazine cover sticking out from his sheets. Curious, I pulled out the magazine to see what it was. The cover read "Super Sexy Sissy Sluts." Wow! I opened it up and there were lots of photos of young guys that looked similar to me! They were all feminine, small, thin, and they had firm little bodies. A few wore makeup and some had hairstyles like girls. They were all smooth like me too. All the photos had sexy captions, such as...

"How'd you like to drill out this little slut into total submission?"

"Imagine this beautiful little thing sucking your big cock all the time."

"Why don't you manhandle this cute little guy."

I couldn't believe it!

Was Mac secretly attracted to me?

Was he afraid to let me know?

As I examined the magazine more closely I could see some of the pages were all crusty. Evidently, he had been jacking off his massive cock on some of the photos! As I pulled apart the pages that were somewhat stuck together, the page with the most crusted cum was a cute little blonde guy that looked a lot like me! The magazine smelled like cum and I could see streaks from where he'd been wiping off his sperm after coming all over the photos. The pages were thick and glossy so they held up well even after having so much cum blown all over them, especially the one that looked like me. Was Mac thinking about jacking off all over me? I sure hoped that he was.

I was shocked and very turned on at the same time. I also felt sad that for all these months neither of us could acknowledge our feelings for each other. I knew I could never tell him that I was in his room and disrupted his privacy. Thinking about what I did made me a little ashamed and concerned. But it also informed and encouraged me. I told myself to try and show more interest in him and even be a little sexy in his presence.

That night I went to bed deep in thought about what had happened that day. Mac had not yet returned home, and just as I was falling into a sound sleep I heard a ruckus coming from the kitchen area. I got up, quickly put on my silk robe, and went to see what was going on. I could see that Mac had collapsed on the floor and I immediately went to him. I could smell alcohol and realized he was very inebriated. I kneeled down, lifted his head off the floor, and called his name. He looked up at me in a haze, and slurred....

"Peter, you're such a good roommate and I'm such an asshole. I treat you like shit. I don't know what's the matter with me. I like you but I'm afraid of telling you. It's crazy."

"Mac, don't think about that now. You've had way too much to drink. Let me help you to your bed so you can sleep it off."

At that point, Mac raised his big muscular arm and opened up my silk robe. It slipped off my left shoulder and went down almost to my waist, exposing much of my little smooth upper body. I felt like those little guys posing in his magazine. He looked at my body very intently and even rubbed my chest and touched my nipples with his big strong hand. I loved the attention and the feel of his powerful manly hand on me like that. I also felt so feminine and wanted desperately for him to keep feeling me up. On the other hand, I knew I needed to take care of this helpless giant muscleman. Overwhelmed with what he said to me, I wondered if that was his true feelings. Could it be???

I reluctantly put my robe back in place on my shoulder and focused on getting him up and to his bed. I talked him into trying to stand up with my help. He was just so big, dense, and heavy, but somehow the little force I could generate was enough to get him to his feet. I tried to move him back to his bedroom. He was leaning on me with one giant arm around my shoulders and the other arm steadying himself on the wall. I thought I might be crushed, but I didn't give up. Then, he stopped and said he had to pee!

I turned him towards the bathroom and using the walls for more support he entered and stood over the toilet. With one hand on the wall, he put his other hand on his waistband to pull down his sweats. His massive cock and balls flopped out right in front of me! I'd never ever seen anything like it, so big and thick beyond belief. I felt awkward standing there looking at it, almost drooling, so I reluctantly turned my head away. Nevertheless, I saw what I saw and it was so overpowering. I fought every instinct I had to look back at it, but didn't. Then I heard a strong stream of urine landing in the toilet that seemed to last forever.

When he finished he pulled up his sweats and I helped him back to his bedroom. This time his arm slipped off me, taking my robe with it, which fell off my shoulders and to the floor. I figured I better keep going as he held me, my naked little body struggling to keep him from falling. He stopped and resting against the wall with one hand, rubbed his other hand all over me. I never felt so sexy and even turned to him slightly so he could rub me easier, and get a better look at my naked body. Essentially I was really showing off and loved the feeling of doing that for him. As he enjoyed me, he said...

"Your little body is so fucking nice and sexy. I should have told you much sooner but I was confused and scared. Imagine that, I was scared to tell you and pretended I didn't need you, or anyone. I'm an ass and a jerk. You're so attractive. Look at you!"

I loved hearing his drunk-fueled words, but I was jolted back to reality when he almost fell. My first priority now was getting him onto his bed. Slowly I helped walk him in the right direction and when we finally reached his bed he turned and fell back onto it. At that point, he kept asking me to help him get his sweats off so he could get comfortable. I helped with his sweatshirt first, exposing his massive upper body. He smelled of pure manliness and booze. My instinct was to worship his big exposed muscles, but still lacking enough confidence, I stopped myself. Then as he rested there I looked back to where my robe was on the floor, but loving how i felt so sexy totally nude, I decided to leave it there. Mac asked me to help get his shoes, socks, and sweatpants off. He was trying to remove them himself but struggled helplessly.

I removed his shoes and socks and started pulling the bottom of his sweatpants off. Then I moved up to his waist and pulled that part-way down, eventually moving back and forth like that I was able to remove his pants. Oh my god, he looked like such a big-cocked muscle stud. His masculine scent rose from his enormous muscular body. I was so drawn to him but also felt a little awkward with him completely passed out like that.

He was fully passed out on top of his bed, face up and naked. I looked at everything about him, transfixed at what I saw. My little cock was so hard it started aching. I sat down next to him and got a closer look. He sure smelled very strong. I bent over and lightly rubbed my nose on his big muscular chest and sniffed him. My nose and face rubbed into his chest hair and my tongue instinctively licked on it. I pushed my body onto him and felt the naturally oily coating on his skin that he developed over the last several days of working out over and over again. It was now getting all over me. All my repressed feelings exploded like an atomic bomb. My face moved down his body towards his giant cock. As I got closer to it a super strong musky scent hit me. My first reaction was that it was too dirty and smelly, but I was nonetheless powerfully drawn to it, and as I got closer and closer I'd never been so turned on in my life.

The giant cock was on its side and wrapped over his hip and down to the sheets. Incredibly, the super-big mushroom head rested itself on the bed. I got closer and could see his massive egg-shaped balls resting on his muscular inner thighs. They were so heavy-looking. I slowly went lower towards them. Super powerful cravings overwhelmed me. I looked back up at Mac. He was still sleeping heavily.

At that point, I realized I was being sneaky and obviously taking advantage of his situation. Besides, my dream was to have him watch me worship him and get all turned on. I fought back my natural instinct to continue enjoying his amazing body. I made myself stop, but it was the hardest thing I'd ever done. I knew it wasn't right to continue under the circumstances. I tenderly kissed him on the cheek and closing his door, I reluctantly went back to my room.

I went to bed with powerful sexual thoughts about Mac. I craved him so much it actually hurt. What was I to do? I thought about going back, if even to just look at him again, and to enjoy his powerful scent, but I didn't. I noticed his manly smell was on my delicate skin, and I got more and more turned on. I started rubbing my little cock as visions of his giant muscles engulfed me. I relived the feel and smell of all that muscle. Then I relived the vision of his giant cock and big heavy balls. Now I was close to ejaculating, and thoughts of how manly he smelled pushed me over the edge. I came incredibly hard.

I knew I was in love, but had no confidence things would change with Mac tomorrow when he sobered up. I wasn't even sure he would remember what happened. Before I fell to sleep I used my fingers to lap up the spurts of clear cum on my stomach. I liked how it tasted and wished I could one day eat Mac's big loads. Many questions and concerns swirled around in my brain, but I also had nasty fantasies about worshipping Mac as the taste of my clear cum lingered in my mouth. I fell fast asleep feeling more confident and determined to worship Mac.

The next morning I cautiously left my bedroom and entered the kitchen. I ended up wearing the silk robe I wore the night before. I thought maybe he would remember it and how he was so attracted to me like that. His bedroom door was still closed but I could hear weights clanking and Mac grunting so I knew he was working out again. I thought about what it would be like watching him lift those weights over and over again, pumping himself up and getting all sweaty. I wanted desperately to knock on his door and ask if I could watch. Of course, I chickened out again. I walked to the kitchen and told myself maybe someday he would perhaps ask me to watch him.

I entered the kitchen and prepared my breakfast. I anxiously waited for Mac to show up. I didn't know what to expect. I was getting hornier as I visualized him lifting heavy weights in his room. I wondered if he was naked. Usually, I'm always pretty clean, but this morning I could smell myself and realized it was from Mac's body when I rubbed up against him last night. I loved how I smelled and how it made me feel very sexy.

I could hear Mac grunting louder and knew he was working out very hard this time. After a few more minutes I heard him open the door and then he entered the kitchen. He was shirtless and looked absolutely incredible. This time the shorts he wore were much smaller than the other ones, and oh my god, his bulge looked so enormous in them. The shorts were more like bikini underwear, and it was all super stretched out. They provided more support and pushed up his massive bulge, making it more rounded and densely packed. I was so enthralled that I bit my lower lip to signal my powerful lust for it.

I noticed he was sort of sheepish and neither of us said anything for a while. When he finally spoke, he said...

"Wow, you look so good in that little silk robe."

I was shocked that he expressed himself like that, and the fact that he was completely sober was significant. It made me immediately feel desired by this incredible stud. Still biting my lower lip in lust, I looked up into his eyes, and replied...

"That's so nice of you to say. You're making me blush. There's a lot of things making me blush."

"Well, it's true. You look so good this morning."

12