Roommates Learn to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to take things further, I replied...

"You should talk. I've never seen you look so big and strong. You seem to be growing bigger every day."

"Yeah, I'm very motivated to get bigger. I like how it makes me feel so dominant. I got a fantastic pump this morning so that's what you're seeing... I guess I stink pretty good right now too."

Mac did stink, but it was a very erotic smell. It filled the kitchen and was stronger than last night. It made me feel submissive because it was so overtly manly. I looked over his big muscles so he could clearly see my interest this time, and said...

"It's OK Mac. You do smell very manly, but I sort of like it. I think your giant muscles are going to naturally smell very masculine, especially when you work out so much like you always do."

My eyes darted around his big muscles and after trying to avoid looking directly at his giant bulge, I could no longer stop myself. I didn't want to stop myself this time. We locked eyes for a few seconds and then I slowly lowered mine and fixed them directly on his big crotch. I could see it was wet with sweat from working out so hard in his room. I just kept focusing on it and was totally infatuated with the sheer size. I wanted him to know I liked staring at it. He didn't turn away or say anything. He just stood there proudly showing it off. Then he put his hands on his hips and he turned slightly from side to side so I could enjoy different angles, and see the heavy mass of it sway as he moved. It was so colossal!

I wanted to be bold and break the ice to alleviate the building of sexual tension. So, I got out of my chair and turning my back to Mac, I reached up into the same cabinet he reached for in front of me yesterday. As my arm raised higher my little silk robe inched up my little body. Once my arm was fully extended the bottom of the robe cleared the bottom of my ass. I could feel my ass was almost fully exposed and kept my arm up as if I was looking through the cans and boxes for something. I arched my lower back to push out my ass even more.

I felt Mac's eye on it. I wanted him to see it clearly, and I hoped it would turn him on. My ass was firm and very shapely. My ass cheeks were small but very well formed, and they defied gravity. I felt a charge of sexuality showing it off to him. I wanted to do a little more to tweak his interest, so I lightly rubbed and itched my ass with one hand, as I kept reaching up into the cabinet with the other. After a few minutes of fondling my ass, I reluctantly sat back down.

When I looked up at Mac I noticed his face was a little pink and flush from watching my little sexy show. Then, to turn up the enticement, I reached into my robe and rubbed my little chest as if it needed attention. The front of the robe opened much wider and stayed that way after I removed my hand. I glanced up at Mac again and it was obvious he was thrilled with his body. I felt proud of myself for finally showing Mac how sexual I could be. Then, he said...

"Peter, I want things to be different between us now. I want to make up for my bad attitude and the way I ignored you. I want to take care of you, and I want to dominate you real good."

I couldn't believe it! Those words made me the happiest I've ever been in my life. I got up out of my chair and went straight to him without any reservations this time. Before I got there the front of my robe opened and we embraced passionately. His body felt so big and powerful. I let my silk robe open completely and our bare skin bonded together. His body felt moist and oily on me. Mac reached up and delicately slipped my robe off my shoulder. I lowered my arms and it fell lightly to the floor. I rubbed my naked body on his. I started sniffing his manly over-the-top scent. I felt his big heavy bulge pushing into me but wished his little shorts weren't between us. I was losing myself. Without me even asking he started flexing his giant muscles for me. Turning more dominate, and more manly, he said...

"Check this out, Peter. Look how massive I am. Go ahead, enjoy my giant muscles and feel me up. Pretty soon I'm going to show you something really big and super hard!"

"Oh my god! You're so fucking big and strong. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"We need to make up for lost time, Peter. I want to do things for you. I want to go to work on you too. You will love it."

I was all over his body and found myself kissing his massive muscles all over. Then he pushed me slightly off him and looking down at the crotch bulge which was almost exploding through the fabric of his little shorts, he said...

"Get on your knees now and work this big fucking cock. You're not gonna believe it."

I was so thrilled that Mac came to life sexually and was now so uninhibited about his need to dominate and his desire to be worshipped. I wanted him to be super dominant and to physically control me. I was finally going to suck another man's cock. Something I dreamed about for years and years. I've thought about cocks, and fantasized about men with really big ones for such a long time, never thinking I'd actually suck anyone off. But now, my dreams were about to come true, and much more so than I ever imagined. Even my sexiest fantasies about men never involved a cock as big as Mac's. I never thought it was even possible to be that massive. He put his strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me down.

I was naked, on my knees in front of a super-big stud, my little penis was rock hard, and I started rubbing my face on the giant and heavy bulge in his shorts. It took in it's super musk like a drug. He then pulled off his shorts and kicked them away, exposing the enormous cock. It bounced around semi-hard. His massive balls looked heavier than ever. Everything smelled so very musky, even more so than last night. I tentatively started licking, tasting, and sniffing it. He loved knowing how much I liked everything about it, and to confirm what he saw, I said...

"I love the way it stinks so sexy, and I love how it tastes so salty and manly. I just love it so much."

"I could tell that you liked the way I smell because you always seemed to be drawn to it. You're gonna grow to crave it. You're also gonna grow to crave my big wads. Have you ever had sperm before?"

"I've never been with a man, let alone someone like you. I've dreamed and fantasized about eating another man's cum."

"But that's not what I asked. So, let me be more specific, haven't you ever tasted and eaten your own cum? I mean, you're so feminine and I assumed you always ate your cum."

"I can't lie to you. I do eat my cum a lot. I have never sucked on another man's cock, so I guess it's the next best thing."

"I figured as much. Well, now you're gonna have all the sperm you can handle. Frankly, it's gonna be way too much. Are you OK with that?"

He was stroking his giant cock in front of my face as we talked, enticing me, and I responded...

"Mac, now that we are being so honest with each other I want to tell you something else."

"I can hardly wait. I assume it's gonna be very hot."

"Well, I used to be involved in dance classes a couple of years ago. Anyway, I was able to get very flexible. So... I started to suck myself off. The more I did it, the more I liked it. I still do it a lot to satisfy my unfulfilled urges. More importantly, I started doing it a lot more after you moved in with me."

"Oh my god, I never thought you were that nasty and sexy. Actually, I thought you were sort of a prude. But, I guess it makes perfect sense... You needed to suck cock, but had no one to suck, so you suck yourself off all the time. That's so fucking sexy."

"Yeah, I find myself doing it when I get too horny, and you tend to make me horny whenever you are around. I dreamed about telling you about it, and now I finally have."

"Peter, if I have anything to do with it, you will always have access to my big cock and wads you won't believe from now on."

Mac reached out with his left hand and cupped my head, and with his other hand, he lowered his giant rock-hard cock and pushed the big head onto my lips and mouth with enough pressure to spread open my lips and force open my jaw. The big head was all slippery with tasty pre-cum. Feeling more force, it slid into my mouth and quickly spread out my jaw to its limits. Sucking on him was the opposite of my little cock, which was more like sucking on an oversized nipple.

I opened my eyes and all I could see was a super-long and extremely thick cock shaft covered in big veins. It seemed to go on forever, finally reaching his crotch, where a small amount of pubic hair curled up above the thick base of the monster. I could see part of his massive testicles hanging heavily below, and slightly swaying as he tried to pump my mouth open as much as possible.

I liked how Mac trimmed his pubic hair to leave a little triangle patch to frame the enormous shaft. His stomach was like a washboard, a rippled six-pack of hard muscle. I noticed big veins running down his stomach and into his big crotch. Mac held my head in place and tried to stuff more cock into my overwhelmed mouth. I struggled to swallow as pre-cum kept oozing out of his cock head. He was encouraging me...

"That's it, Peter, take that big cock. You are doing soooooo well. Now relax your jaw and throat muscles as much as you can. It's time for me to go to work on you."

I did as he requested and noted my mouth opened wider than I ever thought possible. Feeling my jaw release more, he immediately filled the void and when I opened my eyes again I saw what appeared to be at least two inches of thick shaft pumping in and out of my mouth. Breathing started to get more difficult and Mac gave me more instruction and encouragement...

"Don't panic, you're doing great. Listen to me. I want you to relax even more and breathe through your nose. Let your nostrils open as much as possible. That's it, look how they are flaring open as you breathe. Take deep breaths through your cute little nose. Think about how you like to rub it on my big muscles, cock, and heavy balls. Pretend you're doing that and take in deep, slow breaths."

Now I understood what he meant when he said he was going to go to work on me. I loved it. His giant cock tasted so good. It was so much stronger tasting than mine and his musky scent dwarfed anything I ever had. I put my trust and life in his big strong hands, one of which was steadily holding my head in place so his giant cock could do its thing to my mouth. Now I could feel the big bulbous head hitting the back of my palate and pushing into the top of my throat. He kept telling me to totally relax and breathe.

Mac was getting more focused now and started to grunt and moan. He was getting louder too as he bore down on my mouth. I liked hearing his manly primitive grunting. It made me feel even more submissive. I thought about the sissy magazine photos that he'd been ejaculating on. Then. as he bore down even more on my now aching mouth and jaw, I heard him say...

"You're such a hot and sexy little sissy slut. I love to watch you struggle with this big fucking cock. Your gonna get a tremendous reward. Once you get a taste you'll never be the same."

I thought back to several of the captions on the magazine photos that referred to "Sissy slut." He was losing himself now and I braced for his cum. More and more pre-cum went down my throat and inundated my mouth, coating it and acting like a super lubricant. I was about to finally eat another man's sperm. I wanted it so bad. I could feel my little penis twitching and pulsing and I felt like I might cum myself hands-free. I thought about touching myself but decided to pose like the sissy slut in the magazine that looked like me. So, as Mac kept working my mouth I reached both arms up and placed both hands behind my head, He loved how sexy I looked and moaned deeply as he looked at me.

Then, without warning, Mac let out a loud guttural moan, as he held my head with both big hands, somewhat overlapping my little hands, and exploded. I felt gobs of warm and thick cream fill my mouth. It was immediate and overpowering. I maintained my pose as he came and came. I tried to pull my mouth off his giant cock but he held my head firmly in place. Sperm shot out of the sides of my mouth and down my little body. One big rope was so powerful that it shot out of my nostrils.

Seeing me so overwhelmed, Mac relented his grip and slid his cock out of my mouth. I instinctively reached up and jacked it off all over me, both my face and body. Big thick ropes of cum inundated me. Some of it was so rich and thick that it formed heavy gobs that almost glued themselves on my skin, slowly moving down my body. We both were amazed about how much I made him cum.

I've never felt so sexy and submissive. I started eating his cum off my face and body using my little hands to scoop it up as he watched intently and was just amazed I ate so much. After I couldn't eat anymore I started rubbing it all over my little body as Mac looked on. I tried to be nasty as I coated my skin with gobs of ultra-thick and white-pearly sperm. Then, I started to feel my cock ache and throb. Still, on my knees, I rotated my hips up and pushed my little cock and balls forward, exposing them for Mac. I kept rubbing sperm on my little body, and when I started rubbing it on both my nipples I came extremely hard. Little spurts of cum shot up, some actually landed on Mac's left thigh, and he said...

"That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Here, lap this up too."

He moved his thigh right in front of me and I obediently lapped my sperm off it, and smacking my lips, I said...

"That tastes so light and watery, almost like pre-cum, compared to your big thick ropes and gobs of manly tasting wad."

Then Mac reached down and took a big gob of his super thick cum off my shoulder. Bending over, he reached down further and started rubbing it all over my ass. He even moved his finger between my ass cheeks and rubbed some directly on my little asshole. It felt so slippery on my hole, and I absolutely loved how he touched me there. At that point, I also knew that he would demand more of me, as he said...

"You've got the most amazing tight and firm little ass imaginable. Such a cute and tight little hole too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

He fingered me over and over. Then he reached up and scooped another even bigger gob of thick wad off the side of my neck near my collarbone, and returned to massage my ass with it again. I instinctively bent forward and put my head on his lower thigh and arched my back as his fingers worked my asshole. I didn't expect how wonderful something like that would feel.

As I bent forward on my knees I felt his big heavy cock hanging down and knocking up against the side of my head. It was definitely very heavy and moved my head around. He relentlessly continued to finger my ass as he purposefully allowed his heavy cock to bounce off my head. Was he trying to tell me something?

He had one big strong hand on my back while his other hand worked on my ass. He reached back and scooped up another great big gob of wad, and brought it to my waiting asshole again. I could feel my asshole opening from his persistent fingering, and this time I could actually feel his fingers pushing the thick gooey wad into my stretching hole. He kept doing it and I whimpered and whimpered uncontrollably...

"Mmmmmmmmm, keep going, Mac."

I began to think about what it would be like if Mac ever tried to mount me. His fingers were very big and thick, and about the size of a normal penis, but very small compared to his giant cock. He worked my hole with his finger, then he used his thumb on it, opening me up by taking advantage of the slippery load he used. I could hear suction sounds from my ass as he fucked me with his fat thumb. I arched my back even more and took it. I was getting all spread out now.

Frankly, my fantasies about men were always focused on sucking them off. But now, Mac was signaling he wanted to explore something else. The concern was that he was just so massive. As he fingered and thumbed me I didn't concern myself with the reality of his cock mounting me because I was in too much ecstasy. I told myself to just enjoy what he was doing to me, and said...

"Oh Mac, please don't stop doing that. I feel like such a sissy slut for you. Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

I felt so slutty and feminine as he continued fingering me. His sperm was inside me and as he kept pushing more in with his big thumb all I could think about was taking his giant cock. He worked his magic on me and there was no turning back.

12