Roommates' Lesbian Foursome

Story Info
Four roommates have a lesbian foursome.
1k words
3.3
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy, Paige, Nicole and Derya had been best friends since high school, went to the same college, but in different majors and lived together in an off-campus home. Lizzy and Nicole sat together one night on the latter's bed, telling each other they despite having boyfriends had felt more attracted to girls lately.

They held hands, liking their feel, saying they have thought about having sex with each other and their roommates, especially Paige as they knew she was gay, since becoming friends. They blindly looked at each other and kissed. Snapping into reality and liking it, they lip-locked, taking off each other's gowns so they each wore just a pair of panties. They lip-locked more, put one hand on the other's breasts and the other down each other's panties to feel their pussies. Lizzy kissed and nibbled Nicole's neck and chin and she returned the favor until Paige entered and gasped in shock. She was fine watching two women having sex for obvious reasons, but never expected Lizzy and Nicole to do that. They explained their situation to her and she could join. She eagerly sat on the bed as the trio had a three-way kiss. Lizzy stood on the bed.

Paige sat behind her, took off her panties and kissed and licked her butt. Nicole sat in front of her to give her oral and held her hands to her breasts. Lizzy sat on her shoulders, held her head and moaned in joy, as Paige licked between and spanked her ass cheeks and sucked her anus. She lay on the bed with her knees bent. Lizzy sat by her to kiss and nibble her neck, lips, and chin and take off her top and bra. Nicole took off her pants and panties and put her head between her legs to give her oral. Lizzy kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples and down her stomach and sides as fingering her, Nicole kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Lizzy sat on Paige's face, as she gave her oral and held her breasts.

Nicole held Paige's legs up to kiss and lick her ass and Lizzy held her head and orgasmed. Nicole licked down her ass crack and sucked her anus. Lizzy got off of her and Nicole kissed up her stomach and sides. Lizzy sat by Nicole to kiss down her back and arms and took off her panties to kiss and lick her ass. Nicole moved up to kiss and suck Paige's breasts and nipples as Lizzy licked down her crack and spanked her cheeks, then sucked her anus. Nicole swore in joy and kissed and nibbled Paige's lips, neck, and chin.

She lay facedown. Nicole kiss down her back and arms, fingering her anus as Lizzy fingered hers, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Derya entered and gasped in surprise. Her roommates threw her onto the bed before she could say or do anything. Lizzy and Nicole sat on her arms, shoving their fingers into her mouth. Paige took off her pants and panties to give her oral, holding her ass.

She yelled and tried to break free. Lizzy took off her shirt and bra to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. She ceased resisting, realizing she is no match for her friends, lip-locked with Lizzy and fingered her and Nicole's vaginas. Paige fingered hers, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, and sucked her toes. Nicole kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. Lizzy sat on her face and let her give her oral, hold her breasts and orgasm. Nicole kissed all over her stomach and sides, then sat on Lizzy's shoulders and let her give her oral and hold her ass and Derya did the same to Lizzy. Paige kissed up her stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples. Nicole held her and Lizzy's heads, orgasming.

They got off of Derya, who sat up on the bed. Nicole sat on the floor of her to give her oral and hold her breasts. She put her legs on her shoulders. Paige lay face-up on the floor with her knees bent and head between Nicole's legs to do the same to her. Lizzy sat by Paige and put her head between her legs to do that also. Derya held Nicole's and her heads and orgasmed as the women held the asses of the one they were giving oral to. They got on all fours on the floor in a square to kiss and lick the butts of the one at their faces, Paige to Lizzy, Lizzy to Nicole, Nicole to Derya, and Derya to Paige and fingered their anuses. They then sucked them and licked and spanked their cheeks, cursing in joy.

Lizzy and Nicole lay with their knees bent. Derya and Paige lay atop them respectively to lip-lock with them and kiss and nibble their neck and chin. Derya sat on Lizzy's face to let her give her oral. Nicole sat in front of Paige, who stood, to do the same. Derya and Paige soon traded places. Paige lay atop Lizzy to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples, then sat on her face facing her body to let her kiss and lick her ass. Derya sat on the floor. Nicole sat on her lap to let her kiss her breasts and nipples as they held each other's asses.

Paige lay on the floor as Derya sat by her bent legs to give her oral, saying she loved doing this to a woman and declared herself gay. Paige swore in joy as Derya kissed her ass cheeks after lifting up her legs, then licked between them and sucked her anus. She then moved up to kiss her breasts and nipples. Lizzy lay by them with her knees bent. Nicole lay atop her to do the same. She and Derya lay their heads on the chest of the lady they were atop of, held their arms and got caressed.