Help a Girl Out - 750

Story Info
A MFF threesome has unintended consequences.
846 words
4.45
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Jill watched as Adam pulled out of Marci, delicately keeping the condom on as he ambled off the bed and into the bathroom. The minute he turned the lights on the girls looked at one another, a harsh awakening to the situation they'd found themselves in. When he shut the door, the pair found themselves in the cool blue moonlight. They kept their eyes locked on one another as Marci caught her breath and Adam could be heard taking a loud piss.

This whole threesome had been teased for awhile, discussed then ultimately consented to. Marci and Adam were an open minded couple, and the three of them were so young that consequences had yet to register.

Adam had fantasized about being with two women, he'd wanted to have them worship him, to fuck them and to feel that kind of dominance. Marci was eager to please him and fretful over losing their relationship, so it was helpful that she had a friend like Jill for a moment like this. With the idea that this would be a one time shot.

For Jill though, things were much different.

She had known Marci since their senior year together, becoming close friends and spending a couple middling years in community college as classmates. In that post high school weirdness, where kids become adults and friendships easily disappear, Jill and Marci seemed to have a real kinship. Perhaps it was because everyone else had moved on and out of town, or gotten married and had a kid- but the two young women were close.

Jill had watched Marci meet Adam, and eventually accepted him, but she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. At first it was because of her third wheel status, but then she figured it was at the possible loss of her best friend. When Marci had approached her about the threesome, she wasn't entirely uninterested- but wasn't all that attracted to Adam or keen on the idea of being used by some idiot man child. But she could see her friend was desperate to find a friendly, trusted third. And while she was dismayed at how much Marci wanted to please her man to keep him around, Jill too wanted to please Marci for similar reasons.

But when the three were finally behind closed doors, with clothes coming off- something else triggered Jill. She had really enjoyed taking off Marci's clothes, seeing her friend's body in the raw, up close and in a different context. It was as if Adam's sexualized gaze and Marci's wanton posture had awoken something within her.

She surprised Marci at one point, when she was removing her bra and found herself gently caressing the side of her breast, before tracing her fingers along her ribs and resting on her hip. It was an accidental sensuality that caused Adam to improvise, his quiet voice suggesting the two ladies kiss. Girl on girl was not discussed as part of the play beforehand, nor was it part of the worship. It was generally accepted that bodies would touch and mash into one another, but at no point in time were the ladies expected to perform.

The girls had looked at one another, apprehensive but also trying not to look too eager. In some respects both had wanted to get it over with as soon as possible so they could move on. But the moment their lips came together, Jill had felt as easy as breathing. Marci's lips felt soft and full, and for all their worry both women instinctively used their tongue.

Breaking the kiss had them stare at one another in a longing disbelief, much like they were now- with Adam noisily starting the shower.

They were alone now, with Marci leaned up against a pillow and Jill kneeling between her legs. They had done the agreed upon task and found themselves lost in memories of that kiss. Where would they go from here? Hard as they might try, their friendship was irrevocably changed now. This was not discussed before hand.

And that's when Jill made a bold move, lowering herself to her belly and putting her mouth to Marci's cunt, wet and still tasting of latex. Closing her eyes she began to lick, waiting for the moment her friend would scream and pull her away. But it didn't go like that. Instead, Marci's fingers wove into Jill's hair and pulled her tighter into her crotch.

Things were about to be very different between them.

*

Thanks for reading. As I've said before, I've been enjoying the 750 Word Project 2024, and taking it as an inspiration. The format may not be too popular with those looking for long stories, but the ability to start and finish a story is pretty encouraging and helping me write more. It also works as a test ground for different concepts, so I hope folks give the 750 Project some more love and let folks find new and different inspirations. Peace!

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers