Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 01

Story Info
Two friends end their short term celibacy together.
2.1k words
4.68
17.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lived with my parents for a few years after turning 18 but finally moved out with a roommate, Chris. I had know him for quite a few years at the time and I would often be hanging out with him at his mom's house smoking some weed and playing video games. We would also go to parties and try to pick up on women occasionally. I always considered myself to be straight although I did have a passing thought from time to time that I might be bisexual, but it was never something I would entertain to a great extent.

We rented out a small house just outside of the city with two bedrooms, one on each side of the house with the living room, kitchen and bathroom separating the two. The laundry room was directly attached to his bedroom so I would regularly have to go there to do my laundry.

I was about 22 at the time. I've always been more on the slender side only weighing about 160 at my highest. Chris was a bit of a thicker guy, not muscular but not fat either and we were both about the same height. Somehow, neither of us were really hairy, and even with the bit of body hair we did have we kept it trimmed up or even shaved. For some reason, we had talked about this kind of grooming at length.

We had moved into the house about 6 months ago and neither of us had had much business in terms of women coming around. Chris had a girlfriend for a couple of months but they had broken up and I hadn't had any action since moving in.

I mainly kept my sexual frustration to myself, taking up certain hobbies, doing school online, and generally keeping myself busy to distract from the fact that I wasn't getting any. And masturbating furiously when it got too overwhelming.

As we were both going through it, we started to make jokes about being situationally gay, kind of like being in prison or something. The jokes continued to escalate a bit including joking talk about who would be the bottom or who could suck dick better. I would always frame it as a joke when I would say to him that he probably would suck a mean dick with that tongue ring and he would joke that he bet I had a nice tight little ass. This kind of banter went on for a month or two, always as jokes.

One day, I had to do some laundry so I gathered up my clothes and went over to the laundry room that was attached to his bedroom. I had just finished taking a shower and felt clean and freshly shaved. Since there was only one bathroom, Chris had jumped in after I was done. He was taking his time so I figured I had some time to sort my laundry out in the laundry room before he had to come and get dressed.

As I stood there, in my sandals and a pair of athletic shorts, separating my laundry, Chris walks in. As I look up, I notice he's completely naked, which wasn't normal as he usually would wrap the towel around himself but this time he purposely came in to the room without it.

The first thing I noticed with that he was semi-erect, not quite hard but just enough to see that he was at least a little aroused. I tried not to look at it.

"Dude, did you not grab a towel or something? Your dick is all the way out," I said as my voice cracked a little at the end.

"I didn't think I needed one. I thought you were in your room studying like a nerd."

"Hey, at least I'm trying to improve myself while I'm not getting any." I felt slightly defensive as he said it. I don't know why, as I was definitely kind of nerdy.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about going back to school too since I'm not doing anything else. But I also haven't fucked anything in almost half a year and it is starting to get to me."

"Yeah, same. If it keeps getting this bad we might just have to fuck to get some relief." I laughed nervously after saying that, trying to play it off as a joke but inside I was freaking out. Why did I say that? We're both straight here, we just haven't had any luck lately and maybe we haven't been as proactive about it as we should be. My head was racing now as I started questioning myself and looking for a way to take back what I had just blurted out.

Chris still hadn't said anything at this point, which was making me more nervous, until I looked down and saw that his cock was now rock hard. I began to stare at it, imagining what it might feel like in my mouth and what cum might taste like. As these thought swirled through my head, Chris spoke up.

"You're pitching a tent there," he said pointing at my groin.

I looked down and saw myself. I was rock hard, possibly harder than I had ever been but couldn't remember. The tension was starting to get to me but I couldn't think of what the next move should be. To my relief, he spoke up again.

"Get on your knees," he said assertively.

I dropped instantly and without any hesitation. I was usually slow to react to anybody telling me what to do but this time I had no words. As I hit my knees, I was now eye-level with his cock. I could see the slight sheen of pre-cum on the tip, glistening in the light. My mouth began to water as I stared at it. Chris took two steps toward me and his cock was on my face, sitting on top of my lips with the tip touching my cheek, leaving a small wet spot where the pre-cum drizzled down. It felt soft and warm on my face but I wanted more. I pulled my head back so his dick was off my face. I looked at it contemplatively as I tried to let go of any remaining inhibitions. Finally, I opened my mouth and took him in.

All that warmth and soft skin was now on my tongue with a slight saltiness from the pre-cum. I felt like I could not get enough of it so I kept trying to fit more of him in my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. At that point I gagged a bit and had to pull back to catch myself as my eyes watered. I wanted more and didn't want to disappoint. After all, this was one of my best friends.

"It's okay, you'll get it with more practice," Chris said as he slowly stroked himself. "You showered right before me, yeah?"

"Yeah, I shaved everything."

"Good, stand up and turn around."

Without thought or pause, I did exactly that. As I turned around, I saw the washing machine directly in front of me so I put my hands down on it in nervous anticipation of what he was thinking about doing next. Suddenly, I felt a firm slap followed by a heated grab on my my right ass cheek. I let out a little moan, not expecting it to feel as good as it did.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like that. I always knew you would be the bottom. Let me see if I was right about how tight that ass is."

I felt his finger slowly slip down my crack all the way to my hole. He gently pushed on it but didn't try to stick it in. I began to shake in nervous anticipation, almost unable to control myself. I felt myself slowly bouncing my ass up and down as l felt his finger rub against it. It felt so good. Suddenly I lost control and blurted out again.

"Oh my god, please fuck me."

I was surprised that I said it but felt no inclination to take it back. I wanted his dick inside of me. I has never been so sure of anything before.

"Calm down, I always eat pussy before I fuck it."

Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me down onto the top of the washing machine. Then he spread me open and began licking my hole vigorously. I let out a long, high pitched moan of pleasure. I surprised myself at the very feminine tone of it. But I couldn't stop myself and kept moaning the whole time he was eating my ass. I felt like I was going to cum but then he stopped. As I lay over the machine, shaking tremendously I heard him say in a low tone, "Dont move, I'll be right back."

I was in such ecstasy and anticipation that all I could muster was "Please hurry." He walked over to his room and walked back after grabbing something. I heard a plastic cap opening, then a pause, then felt his finger against my hole once more, except this time it was lubed. He slowly circled around my hole several times before putting it all the way in. As it slowly slipped in, I let out yet another quite feminine sounding moan of pleasure, at this point not caring what I sounded like as I was enjoying myself too much.

"Oh fuck yeah, that hole is so tight."

"Yeah? Are you gonna fuck it daddy?"

Daddy? What the hell? Did I just say that? Why did I say that? I started to panic again until he spoke up again.

"Be my good little boy and daddy will fuck you good."

I suddenly melted and felt myself tooting my ass up in the air, arching my back downward. I was ready to take him in me. I felt the tip of his cock touch my hole gently as he put both of his hands on my shoulders. Slowly, he slid his thick cock inside of me. I let out a small cry of pain mixed with pleasure.

"You okay?" he asked with concern in his voice.

I was in the throes of it and could feel my cock leaking pre-cum. I could feel him stretching my hole. The pressure was intense. All I could do was muster a weak little "Mmm-hmm."

"Are you ready?" He moved his hands down from my shoulders onto my slender hips, squeezing them as he slowly pulled my ass closer.

"Mmm-hmm," I muttered out weakly. My legs were shaking at this point.

"Good, because I am going to fuck you till you cum."

With that, he began to slowly slide his girthy dick in and out of my ass making me moan each time. He began to pick up the pace slowly, obviously trying to take it slow since it was the first time I had ever been fucked.

"Harder."

He started to fuck me faster.

"Harder."

A little faster.

"I said harder."

At this point, he pulled his dick out of me, lifted me up, turned around and threw me on the bed. I didn't even have time to be surprised though as he quickly grabbed my ankles and put them over his shoulders. His cock slipped back into me smoothly. He grabbed me by the throat and started to choke me slightly.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, daddy," I replied, almost unable to breathe from being choked and fucked.

"You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh god yes!" I felt my ass tighten up a little but tried to relax so I could keep him inside of me.

He was practically slamming into me at this point. It was painful but immensely pleasurable. I began to moan rapidly. It seemed like with each moan, he tried to pump harder. It was getting intense and a felt myself getting close. Then I heard him say:

"I-I'm gonna cum."

"Fill me up baby!" I screamed out loud.

This must have done it for him because I felt him thrust hard into me and stop. As I felt his warm sticky cum fill me, I grabbed my dick and started jacking it. It only took about three pumps until I came, spurting hot cum all over stomach and chest. Relflexively, I brushed my hand against my chest to pick up as much of the cum as I could and began to suck it off my fingers.

"If I had known you like the taste of cum, I would have given it to you earlier," He said as his cock was still inside me.

"You can cum in my mouth next time."

"Next time?" He seemed genuinely inquisitive.

"You are going to fuck me again."

"That's a good boy."