Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 03

Story Info
Things keep getting deeper when he cums home for lunch.
871 words
4.73
9.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this time, neither of us went to bed. Instead we both passed out on the floor. Coincidentally, I woke up laying in my own cum which had dried onto me. I was still sleepy but he had to wake up for work. By the time I had fully woken up, he was dressed and ready for work. As he walked out the door with his morning coffee, he came over and slapped my ass.

"Morning, get up and clean yourself off. I'll be home around five-thirty."

"Yes sir." I said reflexively, surprised at how comfortably it came out of my mouth. He must have liked it too as he have my ass another slap with a gentle squeeze.

I heard the door open and close then heard his truck start up and drive away. I slowly got up and sauntered over to the bathroom to clean myself up. The hot water felt quite good so I stayed in for a while, taking the opportunity to shave myself completely. It felt good to be hairless down there. Plus, I wouldnt want to have him catch a hair while eating me out.

As I showered I reflected a bit on what was happening. The thought that I had suddenly become so comfortable with this arrangement so quickly kind of bothered me. He was the first guy I had ever had sex with, shouldn't I feel a little more apprehensive about this? Was it just because I had known him so long that it felt so easy? And shouldn't that make it more awkward if anything?

I turned the shower off and dried myself off. Nobody was home so I decided it was pointless to get dressed yet. Walking around the house naked felt good. I layed on my bed and smoked a bowl out of my bong and quickly fell asleep.

I must have been asleep for about two hours when I heard the door open and close. "Hello?" I called out, knowing that if it was an intruder then I was in no condition to fight back.

"Just me, I forgot my lunch"

"Oh okay" I said sleepily and rolled over on my side, drifting back to sleep. I was asleep again until I felt the weight of the bed shift. Before I could open my eyes, I felt hands grabbing my hips and the unmistakable feeling of a hard dick between my cheeks.

"What the hell?"

"Shh. I saw you laying here naked and I couldn't control myself."

"Dude, you're all sweaty and gross right now."

"I'm not gonna make you suck it."

It was hard to argue with that logic. I hadn't gotten fucked in a day or two now so I figured it was due time.

"Okay but you gotta do some prep work. You can't just stick it in without getting me turned on"

"I got you."

Suddenly I felt his face between my cheeks as he began to furiously eat my ass. He ate it until he heard that telltale moan of mine and then whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, I got you warmed up now. You're gonna take this dick like a good boy."

"Yes sir."

With that, he lubed up his hard cock and slipped it inside me. I felt so relaxed from the vigorous eating he gave me that I had no resistance and my ass eagerly welcomed him in. I could feel him trying to come quickly. I knew he was pressed for time so I tried to speed up the process.

"Stop thrusting. Let me do the work."

He stopped but left his hands on my hips. I began to work his cock in my ass. clenching the muscles around it and tightening then loosening my cheeks. I did this for almost a minute until I heard him mutter.

"Oh fuck"

"Do it. Reward me."

He rewarded me with a thick stream of hot cum deep inside me. God, I couldn't get over how good it felt to get absolutely filled to the brim. He pulled out of me and I immediately put my ass up in the air, nearly perfecting the back arch I had been practicing. I pushed slightly and cum came flowing out of me, dripping slowly down my guiche and off of my balls.

"You like that daddy?"

"Such a good boy. I have something for you."

"I already got what I wanted."

Without saying anything, I felt something slide inside of me. It was cold at first but warmed up quickly. I realized that he had just put a plug in me.

He grabbed me by the hips and quickly turned me over. Then he looked me in my eyes and uttered in a low voice.

"That's holding my place in there. You are not allowed to take it out until I take it out of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I trembled as I said it, cumming slightly. The intensity was unexpected but I found myself loving it.

"If you're a good boy and keep it in until I get home, you will get you the fucking you crave."

"Yes sir." I said again, fully enveloped in the game we were playing.

"Good boy."