Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 04

Story Info
A new idea pops into my head. I think it will be appreciated.
838 words
4.25
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After telling me what I was supposed to do for him, he put on his pants and quickly hurried out the door as he was about to be late getting back to work. As I heard the truck start up, I laid there thinking about what had just happened. Still being naked, I reached back and touched the base of the plug. It felt weird so I went to go take a look in the mirror. As I stood in front of the mirror, I realized that the base was a blue jewel of sorts. I recognized it from a porn video I had seen a while back and was almost certain he had seen it too.

"Does he just look at me a girl sexually? Is that how he justifies it in his mind?"

Thinking about what I had just muttered aloud, I started to get an idea. I didn't have to work that night so I decided to do a little shopping for myself, and partially him as well. I took another shower and got dressed in some relaxed clothes, jumped in my car and headed to the mall.

Once there, I knew exactly which store I was headed to. It was kind of weird at first, sunce the only other times I had gone in there were to buy lingerie that I wanted to see my girlfriend in. Now I was going in there to buy what I wanted to be seen in.

I didn't want wear all that lace and whatnot. I was a pretty simple guy so I went over to the sleepwear section. The lady who worked there asked me if there was anything she could help me find. I told her that my girlfriend's birthday was coming up and she wanted some new sleepwear. I played it off as best I could, despite being a little nervous and still wearing the plug that I was told I couldn't take out.

The lady was pretty cute as well too. About 5'6" and athletic looking with light brown skin and dark hair. She made a joke about how she wished her boyfriend would buy her things here.

"I guess you might need to find a new boyfriend eventually"

"Too bad you already have a girlfriend" she smiled and looked at me playfully.

I wanted to tell her I don't actually have one, but then the game would be up and I'd end up answering way more questions than I'd like to.

"Yeah, but who knows what the future holds?" I shrugged.

She smiled with a bit of resignation in her eyes and said "Well let me know if you need help finding something. Maybe I can model it for you if you're really strugging."

I smirked, "I might take you up on that."

As she walked away, I started looking around. Took me a little while but I found what I wanted: Some dark purple shorts that I knew would show the bottom of my cheeks, a dark gray spaghetti string top with a purple heart in the center of the chest, and a pair of white thigh-high socks with a purple ring at the top.

As I went to the counter to pay, I didn't see the girl I had talked to earlier. I went up to one of the other cashiers, a slightly older lady about late thirties. Attractive, but not quite my type.

"Find everything you need?"

"I think so. Hopefully my girlfriend likes it."

"Well you can always return it if she doesn't. But maybe you should trade out your girlfriend if this is the kind of stuff she wears and get you a grown woman." She winked at me as she said it so I smiled back at her.

"Maybe you have a point."

She rang up my purchases and asked me if I'd like my receipt. I said no, but she insisted. She pressed it into my hand and smiled. As I walked out with my purchase, I checked the receipt and saw on the back "Margerite." As I looked back she was still smiling at me, so held up the receipt and smiled back, making sure that I put her number in my phone as I walked back to the car.

Driving back, I had to laugh to myself. How is that I had gone this long without having sex, only to be hit on by two women after getting my brains fucked out by my best friend? All while wearing the plug that he ordered me not to take out? I swear they could smell it on me or something. Even if they didn't quite know what it was, it definitely caught their attention.

I mused about it for a bit of the drive but as I got closer to the house, I remembered the night I was about to have. It was four in the afternoon and Chris would be home in about an hour and a half. I had some preparation to do.