Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 05

Story Info
The bottom realizes his power in that position.
1.4k words
4.7
5.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to the house at a quarter after four. He wouldn't be home for a little over an hour, so I knew I had some time to prepare. I wanted to get myself good and cleaned out so I reached under the sink and found the box of enemas I kept around, just in case. I always like to be prepared for things. I jumped in the shower again and remembered that I wasn't supposed to take the plug out. But I took in out anyway so I could clean up. I would pop it back in before he got home anyway.

I thoroughly rinsed myself out, took a quick shower, dried off, then lubed the plug up again and slowly inserted it. It went in pretty easily and I was really starting to enjoy the feeling of it being in there. Then I went to my room and locked the door.

I had one of those large mirrors hanging on my door so I opened up my bag and started trying my new items on. First, the shorts. They felt soft and comfortable and slightly rode in my ass crack, brushing up against the plug slightly. Then I put on the top. It fit kind of strangely as I wasn't used to just strings holding it on to me, but it was comfortable enough. Then I slid on the socks. They came up a little higher than I expected, ending at the top of my thighs but ot didn't matter to me. Then I turned around and looked in the mirror.

I stopped and stared at myself. I loved the way I looked. As I said, I've always had a more slender build but I never would say I looked feminine before. But now I felt it. I turned around to see my backside.

"Oh these shorts make my ass look good."

I felt myself getting into it, so I got down on elbows and knees and put

my ass in the air, bouncing it up and down a little.

"Oh yeah, this is great" I said to myself.

Just as I was getting into it, I heard the door open and close.

"Paul? You here?"

Shit! I didn't want him to see me yet. So I stayed quiet and pretended to be asleep. I heard him walk around a bit until I heard the bathroom door open and close, followed by the sound of a shower. Thank god, that worked out well. I quietly unlocked my door and waited until I heard the shower stop. Once it was off, I peeped through a crack in the door and waited till I saw him come out. Eventually, the door opened and he began walking towards his bedroom. I waited untill he turned the corner and silently followed him.

Tiptoeing towards his room, I peeped in and saw him starting to get dressed. I opened the door wide and got his attention.

"Don't do that yet."

He turned around and looked at me, confused at first. We both stood there staring at each other for a second and I started to doubt this. Is this not something he wants? Did I just freak him out? Then I looked down and saw his cock start to grow. Seeing that I smiled as he rushed towards me.

I fully expected him to tell me to drop to my knees but instead he came at me and kissed me deeply. I was not prepared for that but I kissed him back. He started to grab on my ass, slowly gravitating towards the hole where the plug still was. He pulled back suddenly.

"You took it out didn't you?"

I don't know how he knew l, but he did. So I confessed.

"Yes daddy, Im sorry."

"It's okay. But you're going to have to earn it now."

"What do you want me to do?"

He pointed to the bed. "Lay on your back with your head facing me and hanging off the edge."

I did as he said. As soon I was in position, he moved towards me and told me to open my mouth. I did. Then he grabbed his cock and slapped it against my face.

"Daddy is going to fuck your little throat. If do good, I will fill you up like you want."

Pre-cum began to leak out of me, leaving a spot on the front of my new shorts that was clearly obvious.

"I see you getting all wet but you have to do this first." And with that, he proceeded to ram his cock down my throat.

I gagged at first but held it back and tried to relax. He kept going. I wanted to squirm but I kept myself still. I knew that I has to do this to get what I wanted. As he was thrusting, he stopped and then held his at the deepest level it could go in my throat. I couldn't breathe but I refused to protest. I laid there until he pulled it out and I gasped loudly, trying to catch my breath. He looked down at me.

"You were such a good little boy for that. Now turn around and get what you really want."

I rolled over and started to move my ass in his direction but he said stop. I immediately stopped and waited. He climbed on top of the bed and got behind me"

"Face down, ass up."

I complied and felt him start pulling down my shorts. I raised my legs and let him take them all the way off. He then slowly and gently started working the plug out of me out of me until I felt it release. Then I felt something warm take the space and began to moan as he slowly entered and exited.

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Yes daddy."

"Tell me what you like."

"I like it when you fuck me with your big cock."

He pulled out.

"No, put it back in."

"Beg for it."

Oh god, that was hot as fuck. I raised the pitch of my voice, sounding as feminine as I could.

"Please daddy, put your big hard cock inside me." I heard my own voice and instantly realized exactly how feminine it sounded.

"Say it again. Tell me what you want me to do."

I fully arched my back, putting my ass up as high as it could go. I slightly bounced it up and down as I begged again, sounding even more feminine this time.

"Please daddy, put your big cock back in me. I want to feel it fill me up. I want it to make me cum."

With this, he slammed it back into me and I let out a long and high pitched moan of pleasure and pain. As I tried to bounce back and forth on it, he grabbed my legs, folded them towards me, and flipped me around to face him without pulling out of me.

I lost all control. I began widly moving my hips up and down to work more of his cock inside me. Then he grabbed my legs again, put them up against my head and went as deep as he could go.

"Oh my god! It's so deep!"

"Yeah you like it like that."

"Yes daddy, come deep inside me! Please!"

"Not yet."

It felt really good but I didn't know how long I could handle it. I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him in close, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Come inside me, now!"

His expression changed and his eyes rolled back as he came hard. I felt his cock point up and then the familiar warm feeling of hot cum shooting inside me. He collapsed on top of me and I grabbed my dick, jerked it only twice and shot my load in between us, coating both our stomachs. He was about to pull out but I quickly stopped him.

"Not yet, just keep pumping slowly."

I thought he was going to pull out anyway but he stayed in and fulfilled my request, slowly moving back and forth inside of me. It felt good and I laid there and soaked it up in my post orgasm haze.

"What prompted you to dress like this?" he broke the silence, still gently pumping into me.

"I thought you might like it."

He chuckled "You thought right."

As he kept pumping slowly, I grabbed his face and kissed him gently.

"When I tell you to come inside of me, you do it. Don't keep trying to fuck me to prove a point, just fill me up like I tell you to."

"Yes sir."

I felt a weird kind of power in that moment. I knew I can get exactly what I wanted. And I wanted more.