Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are no delivery slots available. It is quite crazy."

"Oh...well, thank you for getting those."

He continued to unpack. Then he spoke up. "So the buyer I mentioned, they cannot pay all at once, so we agreed that they will be paying a little at a time over a few months."

My heart dropped. "But...then we don't have enough to..."

Gabriel completed my thought. "Pay rent, yes. But do not fret, Mishel! We will just have to do another painting."

Fuck. "Uhh, Gabriel. I don't really think..."

"Nonsense, Mishel. We need the money yes? This time I will choose the outfit."

I didn't know how to respond. After all, he was right.

----

To my horror, later on that day I stood in, of all things, a light purple dress. It hung down in a triangular shape from my neck, revealing my shoulders and arms and only covering my full front from my chest and below. It was a simple dress but the silk had a wonderful gleam to it. The dress hugged my curves (which I swore were more pronounced than ever) in a suggestive manner. And it ended only a few inches down my thighs.

Gabriel complimented me on my smooth skin and handed me some cream to rub up and down my legs to make them shine. It was true, I had to admit my skin all over my body seemed softer, somehow, than I remembered it ever being, less oily. Plus the cream gave it a gleam that was truly enticing...at least it would have been on a woman. I had to admit though...my legs kind of looked good. That didn't make me happy about this situation though. Quite the opposite.

Worst of all, Gabriel had forced me to wear makeup! He had applied it himself with a deft hand. I had objected initially but he sat right in front of me with his powders and pens and all but ignored my protests. With him staring so intently at my face, so close to me, I soon fell silent. As I looked into his hazel eyes I wondered what he was seeing in me. The result he showed me after was nothing less than jaw-dropping. I barely recognized the sexy girl standing in the mirror. My eyes were sultry pools of suggestiveness and my eyeliner really did bring everything together.

Gabriel had me standing for this session, with one arm draped over the fireplace. Like last time, Gabriel kept adjusting my stance and body, and this time I put up less of a fight. He knew what he was doing, after all. His strong hands positioned me confidently.

I was less shy under his intense gaze this time too. Perhaps I was getting used to it. He was an artist in focus, his eyes raking up and down my body.

After a couple hours I was tiring, but I was also determined not to mess this up. We did need the money. So I arched my back, kept my shoulders back and pressed out my ass, displaying myself to my large roommate.

Finally, he smiled. "Thank you, Mishel. It is done."

"Great." I replied, relaxing. "Alright I'm going to go change." I turned.

"Will you not look at the painting?" Gabriel asked.

I hesitated. I was curious...

"Yes - you want to see yourself, I know. Come look at how sexy you are, Mishel."

I rolled my eyes but went to look.

"Wow..." I whispered softly when I saw the painting. This model was the same as last time, yet somehow even more feminine, more voluptuous. I found myself strangely attracted to her - not sexually, yet somehow pulled to her.

"Yes." Gabriel said. "She is exquisite." I felt his hand rest to my lower back and begin sliding down.

I almost jumped, stepping away. "Okay, bedtime. See you." I said, turning on him.

"No." He said softly.

I glanced back and Gabriel had his large arms crossed over his body. His biceps and shoulders bulge, looking massive in that position. I swallowed.

"You broke the rules last time, Mishel. But not again."

"What...what do you mean?"

"It is a rule. After my sessions, my models and I...well you've heard us, yes?"

My mouth was dry. "A rule? I thought you said..tradition?"

He took a step towards me. "It is a rule."

I took a step back, keeping our distance. "But...you can't mean...but that's perverted, Gabriel!"

"Ah, you misunderstand." He began to close the gap between us again. "It is not for no reason. You see, the model and I, we look forward to this part - it is what inspires my paintings. I believe I capture...how do you Americans describe it - sexual tension - in my work."

I stepped back again but found myself blocked by the couch. Gabriel loomed over me, his large muscular body only a few inches from my own slight one.

He put out an arm and ran it down my side, pressing it into my hip. "We can take it slow to start Mishel."

I tried to speak and failed. I cleared my throat and spoke in a raspy voice. "No...I'm not doing this Gabriel."

"I see how you look at me, Mishel. You want this, yes?"

"Fuck you. No fucking way." It came out a horse whisper.

He grinned and pulled me towards him by my ass. I gasped at the feel of his large hand closing around my ass cheeks and squeezing. He grabbed my hand and slipped it under his shirt, holding it against his body. I gasped again.

My hand pressed against his chiseled core. I could feel each defined lump of muscle. My eyes bulged and my hand seemingly moved of its own volition. I finally appreciated why they described abs like these as cobblestone abs.

Gabriel now placed his other hand on my other ass cheek and squeezed hard. "Mmmmm, I love this ass. It is really coming along nicely."

"What do you...Oh fuckkkk. Nooo...Don'tttt uhhhh" I moaned as his hands on my ass sent shockwaves through me. Pressed up even closer to him, my hand slip up his abs to his chest. Holy fuck were those his Pecs? They felt absolutely massive in my hands. I gazed up at Gabriel's handsome face as he grinned at me.

My hands ran over his incredible, hard body. They slid over and around his massive pecs towards the wide ridge of his back muscles, my body moving closing to his. Oh my god he was...he was...no...NO...

Struggling to bring my mind into focus, I desperately wrenched my body away from his, almost falling down.

"FUCK. You." I exclaimed. "We're not doing that, Gabriel."

Gabriels face darkened and I took a step back. God he looked dangerous.

"Then what you shall do is at least the very minimum, Mishel."

With that, Gabriel grabbed my hand again except this time, he brought it to rest not on his abs or chest, but his crotch.

Holy.

Fuck.

How I had failed to focus on it before was a mystery, but I took note of it now. Gabriel's cock was like granite under his pants. A long, thick column of granite that radiated heat.

I was silenced.

Gabriel guided my hand up and down the outline of his shaft. I was horrified. I was in awe. Was it a foot long? Seemed like at least that.

"That's it, Mishel. Mmmm...that feels nice keep going."

I shook myself and removed my hand. "Fuck off, Gabrielle."

Patiently, yet firmly, Gabriel took my wrist and guided it back. "Remember who is paying the rent, yes?"

I stared up at him, aghast. He had never said anything like that before...but the implied threat...I gulped and looked back at his crotch, where the outline of his massive wood was apparent.

Gabriel's free hand began petting my round ass again and I began sliding my hand up and down the outline of his massive shaft.

"Now pull it out, Mishel." Gabriel ordered.

I hated him. Fuck I hated him so much. This ass hole couldn't be doing this to me. I could feel tears welling in my eyes but, under the implied threat of his words, I unbuckled the waist of his jeans and opened his fly. Before going forward, I quickly glanced up at his face. He looked at me, his hazel eyes blazing with intensity. I quickly moved my hand into his pants to fish out his cock.

My hand closed around something big. Too big. Way too big. This couldn't be it. I...I knew it looked big but I couldn't even fit my hand around whatever this was.

Slowly, I pulled the thing through the hole in his boxers then out of his jeans. It wasn't easy - it was so long and stiff I had to pull hard and maneuver it out.

"Oh my god, Gabriel. It's HUGE." I exclaimed before shutting my mouth abruptly. What the fuck was wrong with me...

It was huge, though. I thought as I continued staring at it. I couldn't tear my eyes away. It was so massive - for whatever reason I thought of a hothouse cucumber. The thickest, meatiest, hothouse cucumber I'd ever seen.

Gabriel chuckled softly. "So I'm often told. Stroke it Mishel."

My hand moved towards it. I had just been holding it but I didn't really internalize it during those short moments. Now, staring at it, I wasn't sure I could do it. I was curious how it felt though. Heat radiated off of it.

"Now." He said.

My hand closed around it and I let out a soft grunt. It was thick. And hard. And hot.

I slid my hand up the long shaft and was amazed with how easily the thin skin of his cock slipped up the granite hard muscle underneath. My hand hit the base, pressing up against his abs. I could feel his balls brushing my fingers.

My hand slid down again, the entire impossible length to the tip. His cock had a slight upward curve and was fully erect, practically touching my thin stomach.

"Keep going."

I added my second hand and began pumping his cock up and down. My two hands still left plenty of space on his cock. I thought I could fit two more. The tip of his cock pressed into my stomach as I continued stroking him. My head leaned forward and pressed against his hard chest, my eyes riveted downwards.

Long slow stroke. So thick.

Long slow stroke. So long.

Long slow stroke. So big.

Long slow stroke. So hard.

I paused to examine the spongy tip with one hand. It felt so different from the hard shaft but was itself huge and puffy. I experimentally closed my hand around it. Incredible. Just the head filled my palm.

"Back to work, Mishel."

I went back to work, increasing the tempo. Gabriel returned his hands to my ass and began squeezing and feeling in earnest. I grunted, and my grunt sounded distinctly higher-pitched than usual. His hands were so large and strong. One hand drifted softly up my back, sending shivers through me, and began petting my hair and neck softly. I sighed as I continued stroking.

"I can tell how much you're enjoying this Mishel. It's adorable."

I flushed crimson but didn't look up. "Fuck you, Gabriel" I managed, never stopping my stroking, never breaking eye contact with the massive cock in my hands. I was not fucking enjoying this. I hated it. I hated him.

"It's okay, Mishel. I'm enjoying it too. Ahhhh, it's been so long. And you have such a nice touch."

My immediate reaction was pride. I fought it off. Fuck this guy. I just had to finish this job.

I began pumping Gabriel's huge cock faster and faster. Gabriel increased his tempo of his ass play as well, petting and squeezing. My head was buzzing. It almost felt like I was drunk, barely in control of my actions. I knew I couldn't stop though.

Pump. Even stroking him as fast as I could, it was slow going to go all the way up and down his massive pole.

Pump. It was hard as a rock from the base right to the tip.

Pump. It pointed out strong away from his body, angled upwards in spite of its size.

Pump. My eyes locked onto the tip, still pressed against my stomach. There was some moisture forming out of the impressively large slit.

Pump. I slid my hand over that moisture, suddenly lubricating the long thick pole with every stroke.

Pump Pump. it went faster now. My hands flew up and down the now-slick cock.

Pump Pump. It seemed to be getting harder. Gabriel's breath was ragged in my ear. "Yesss, Mishel. That's it. You're doing so amazing, girl."

Pump Pump. I didn't care, I didn't slow down. I needed to finish this. I needed to get Gabriel off. Make him cum. Make him cum for me.

Pump Pump. Gabriel's strong hands dug into my ass, sending thrills through me. I was now pressed up against him, leaning away just so I still had space to stroke him.

Pump Pump Pump. "That's it Mishel."

Pump Pump Pump. "Such a good girl."

Pump Pump Pump. "My sexy girl."

Pump Pump Pump. Gabriel's huge cock began twitching. God it was so huge. Was it getting bigger?

Pump Pump Pump. The twitching turned into throbbing and suddenly...

"FUCCKKKKKKK YESSSS" Gabriel yelled as his cock exploded, spraying cum all over my stomach. It was scalding hot. I felt myself going over the edge. So much cum. My tiny cock (as I now knew it was) went off in my pants.

I kept pumping, milking his huge cock. The next spray hit my chest. The next my chin as I angled his cock upwards. God. So much cum. It was everywhere.

Finally, after the eternity of Gabriel's climax, his cock began to soften. It happened slowly, staying thick and hard though no longer pure granite. For some reason I was reluctant to let go. But...I should...right?

My head felt fuzzy.

"That was amazing." Gabriel said. He took a step back and tucked his huge but now flacid cock into his pants again. "I really needed that."

Staring up at him, I tried to get a hold of my senses.

Jesus, I'd just jacked off my roommate. JESUS. He was fucking a decade younger than me for fuck's sake.

"FUCK" I almost yelled. "Fuckkkk". I brought my hands to my head. "Fuck you for making me do that, Gabriel." He had made me. That was fucking it.

Gabriel just smirked at me. He walked past towards the kitchen and slapped my ass hard as he passed. I squealed.

I turned to him, fury on my face, but he interrupted. "You should clean yourself off, Mishel." He said with a wink.

I looked down and saw his cum all over myself. I flushed red, turned around, and stomped out of the room.

12