All Comments on 'Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 04'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DELIGHTFUL!!

I only recently found your lovely stories and am already entranced! Keep up the good work!

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaover 3 years ago

did i mention that i LOVE when i see that you have a new story posted for us all to enjoy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Training

Gabriel is so kind. While he's firm with Mishel, he's not cruel. He knew that Mishel needed a good spanking to show him his true place, and Mishel seems to have learned his lesson. Mishel is learning his true nature, and that he needs to submit to the alpha male. Of course, it seems that Gabriel is slipping some hormones into his morning coffee, so that's easing Mishel along his path. Mishel is now appropriately worshipping Gabriel's body, particularly his cock. Gabriel demonstrated his dominance by holding Mishel's head steady while he shot ropes of cum right into his mouth, which Mishel eagerly swallowed . Mishel is being expertly turned, and soon will only want to wear pretty clothes and makeup, and concentrate on taking care of his man.

PaperpiecePaperpieceover 3 years ago
Love the domination

I’ve written similarly themed work — only it’s an older man seducing/dominating a younger man away from his gf — and I have to say I love what you’re doing here. I adore what your Russian is doing to poor naive “Mishel.” I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

So good , much better than dirk , real improvement

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

Great chapter I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

Sissy_BillySissy_Billyover 3 years ago
Excellent story!

I love your work. The simmering sexual tension that slowly builds is what draws me to your writing, not to mention the super hot sex scenes. I hope you continue to spin more sexy tales!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

What 😮 it’s over?? You have more ways more places to take Mishel. More levels of submission. More paintings to do. Come on, the rents is due.

This is a great story in so many ways. I love how you wove it into our pande-maniacal times. I like how you worked his girlfriend (?) off stage but still in the wings. And the coffee cockjuice cocktails or hormonal mugs of change that are altering Mishel into her feminine self. Please continue.

JgsexyJgsexyabout 3 years ago

I’ve already cum three times and one only just finished your fourth chapter!!! I want to be trained and transitioned by this incredible man! I feel like I am living this delightful tale the way you ate telling it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES