All Comments on 'Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 05'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doesn't make sense

Here's the problem with the story. Michael knew that something happen to his body, yet he so stupid to did not know that the coffee that Gabriel gave is the only source that Is suspicious???? And it seem now it's not bothering him at all. I can't understand

Second

Is he really that hopeless? Why not he call his girlfriend? I'm sure he can trust her, try to get some help. Or call his friend from previous work.

The plot is too forced, it doesn't make sense, I hate it. People not that dumb bro. Be more realistic.

And I can guess that the conclusion would be Michael getting fuck that night, and then everyday, liking it, and then 'poof' all resistance suddenly gone, and be Mishel forever after. I hate that it's a forced plot from A to B, we know that he can do more than that, it's make the story ridiculous for me.

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaover 3 years ago

i can say it again - so i will - LOVE your work. this series as every bit as delicious as the works featuring Ryan and his various victims. keep up the good work. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't listen to the whiners!

This story has been incredible! I look forward to reading each new installment. As most of us that read many of the stories on here know, we realize what the ending may be, it is the journey and character development that intrigue us. I can not wait for chapter 6!

KittyandBearKittyandBearover 3 years ago
Screw Realism - I love the fantasy

I disagree with the previous comment, "Doesn't make sense". Factually, he/she is correct. This is not a realistic portrayal of the transition process for a transexual, or the development of a trusting BDSM relationship. There are plenty of autobiographies out there, if one wants that. Why would anyone on a site called Literotica be seeking realism?

Therefore, I like the slow and predictable development of this story. The coffee is a useful plot device. Yet it also shows Michael's docile nature, and his hidden desire to be feminine. And naturally, Michael doesn't want to talk to Jennifer about this. She revealedf early on that she finds Gabriel to be more manly than him. A closeted sissy will avoid contact with his girlfriend, and fear revealing / confirming his feminine nature. I suspect this is a future plot development, but nothing kills the male ego more than asking one's girlfriend/sister/mother to fight your battles, especially if she sides with your bully.

This story is not Shakespeare, but it passes the true test for erotica. It gives me a hard on, and I am anxiously waiting for Michel to be fucked. Totally predictable, but oh so satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it!!

Forget the negativity. Your story is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting me hot

I agree there are a few holes in the plot but overall this is definitely getting me going. Would have loved to see his arousal being linked stronger to being Dominated. So he couldn't get off on his own but cums without touching himself when giving oral. Also given his sizeable chest a bit of nipple play wouldn't go a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loving the story! It would be great if the girlfriend was brought in a bit more. Perhaps encouraging mischel in his submission..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it.

I always have three stories I check for updates and I love to admit that you're the first I check on. Keep up the amazing work <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thank you

thank you

you are the best

the absolute best

ginger

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoy your writing, but the hormones in the coffee leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I understand its erotic fantasy and not meant to be taken seriously, but I think the story would have benifited from the character taking hormones consentually. As a trans woman, I appreciate when stories have a some what realistic depiction of the trans experience. Other than that, I thought the story has been very enjoyable. I look forward to your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

It's so nice that Mishel is learning how much fun it is to get her makeup just right, to coordinate her outfits, and pick out the right sexy heels to go with them ( it sounds like she has too many shoes, though). I'm looking forward to more sexy kissing and intimate moments as Mishel loses her prior self completely and becomes just Gabriel's little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh what I wouldnt give to be mishel. Why couldn't something like this ever really happen to me ? Lol . I'd love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
to be mishel

god i would loved to be turned into a girl, serving a man as his slave like him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

Need more chapters, please!

JgsexyJgsexyabout 3 years ago

Time to take her Cherry! I am so ready to experience the special night with Michi! I am so happy for her and wish I could take her place!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

so wonderfully written, so fluid and enticing. A tad repetitive, but that does emphasize great details of the narrative. i love her descriptions of him, you certainly couldn't imagine denying such a man. it's a totally personal preference i admit but in rewriting this story to be about ME in my mind, gabriel is an older man but it didn't require all that much editing! thanks dominanceaddict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES