Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not thinking, I leaned towards him, my arms resting on his broad muscled shoulders and my fingers interlocking behind his neck. I looked into his eyes until it was no longer possible, then I closed my own as my lips pressed against his.

Ohhhhh....I melted into him, his confident lips augmented by the feel of the delicious strength of him pressing into me all over. For all the things we'd done before, we'd never kissed.

"MMmmmm..." I heard a woman sigh. I ignored her though. I concentrated on him. He was so solid - like pressing against a thick oak tree. His tongue darted into my mouth and I sucked on it, then pressed my own against it and into his mouth. My hands unlocked and began running through his beautiful hair, then to his broad shoulders and down his arms, feeling the huge mounds of bicep, tricep and forearms. What a man....

Oh my god. So this was what it was like to be kissed by a man. Had I made Jennifer feel this way, I thought fleetingly? I doubt it, I wasn't like...him. That was a strange thought and it almost jolted me out of my reverie. But his tongue brought me back. His lips brought me back. His strong hands, squeezing my ass and pulling me harder against him brought me back. This was a kiss unlike any I'd ever had. He was so powerful. So in control. I would do anything this man wan....

He broke off the kiss and I was left panting.

He grinned at me calmly, looking from eye to eye. Dazed, I leaned in again but he inched back. "I look forward to this evening, Mishi. You will look wonderful in that dress, I think. Do not open it until later. It will be a special night."

With that, he lifted me from his lap and set me down, then opened his paper and continued to read.

For a moment, I stood there in shock, breathing hard. Just like that he'd dismissed me. Then I spun on my heel and stormed out.

'Mishi'!? FUCKER. Yet even as I fumed...I itched to open the box. What did he mean by a special night?....


12