All Comments on 'Roommates or More?'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 475 Comments (Page 3)
andysboyandysboyover 8 years ago

Really liked the story, characters were very believable and the story also. I was lucky many years ago to have an experience with sisters that echoed some of this story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
A wake-up call

One thing I really didn't like was that Jake didn't even consider going on dates after learning that Megan had gotten her rocks off with that surgeon as well as Gina, especially after the way he was teased.

It should really have shown him that she didn't feel as strongly about him as he did about her. Ie. a wake-up call. She really isn't that nice a person considering the teasing and her having repeatedly fucked a married guy.

At the very least it should have gotten him so sexually frustrated that he went cruising for a one night stand or something and even things out.

He's infatuated true, but that's no reason to become a doormat.

JonathanBairJonathanBairover 8 years ago
I loved it. Hope there is more to cum (pun intended)

I would love to see part 2 of this. I am sad that they used Sally as a tool to sleep together sexually but with the girl talk that wasn't mentioned.. Maybe that was the plan for the second visit.. I hope he gets to take a fling with Gina as a 3 some for her 1 last night with meg...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

part 2 plz......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kind of sad

I honestly felt like it was drawn out A bit. I wanted more to happen between Jake and Meg. I felt like I was being teased. But i can't wait for part two :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

Loved it, lots of detail and it wasnt an absolute porn festival. Love the almost but not there yet sisters vs Jake. Personally, i hope you make another story like this, just as long. Good amounts of sexual intent, mundane story and everyday life.

Good Job Orie!

Cavmedic2278Cavmedic2278about 8 years ago
Outstanding

That was such a great story. The way you had them exciting each other but no contact was mind blowing.

I hope you will come back to this and let us see what happens as the baby steps continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

I've now read a few stories, but this was by far the best.

The emotional roller coaster followed my own erections to match Jake's rise and fall.

I wish I knew a real Meg and Sal.

Look forward to another one in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story begs for a continuation!

This story was very well written and all through it I was waiting for them to hook up in some fashion. I really like how you wrote this and I very much wish there were more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please write a part 2 to this story. It was very well written I really liked it. Would be ecstatic to see a second part. Please.

Eto117Eto117about 8 years ago
I loved it but...

It left me so unfulfilled emotionally. Got me very invested in their feelings, especially Jake's, and I honestly hoped for something more conclusive in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want this

I can not tell you how this story made me feel. I could not stop reading now I want more. The way the sister loved each other and were so open about there sexual needs was mind blowing. I do hope you write more about this couple. If only life could be this kind we would all be the better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved this story!!

The slow build was great and the last chapter showed us the promise of possibilities. I'd love to see a sequel.

vintage_hidesvintage_hidesabout 8 years ago
Thank you

I would just like to thank you so much for this imaginative story. It is beautifully paced and develops perfectly up to the end (you absolutely shouldn't add to it btw, the expectation and promise add an excitement that MUST stay rhetorical)

You expertly conveyed the feeling of casual nakedness and made it feel fresh and liberating using characters that (through their obvious flaws) seemed likeable and relatable.

I've been using Literotica for years, because imagination and storytelling seem to turn me on more than anything visual ever could. And up to now i've not found a level that pushed me to the edge that your story did. I've never signed up and never left a comment. Your story compelled me to do so.

Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost....

Only complaint: Too much explaining. Wonderful dialog and sequence of sexual familiarity. Can't wait for Gina. Can she make ravioli and lasagna? It's a prerequisite. Hope the twins can do double duty... Oral and anal. We could stand some more of this, couldn't we?

Bimike43Bimike43almost 8 years ago
Revisited yet again... Still one of my all Lit favorites . Steamy hot.

Terrific well done steamy. Thanks for this persistent erection!!!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Just read this again for the third time.

And it seems to get better each time I read it.

The only issue I have is that you never wrote chapter 2, which is a shame. The story with Meg and Jake has barely begun, so please write more.

You know you want to !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bring on the sequel!

Love the direction the story is going. A beautifully written romance/sex saga all the while finding one another slowly. Waiting for the next installment!

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Thanks for creating a lovely story with great character development and no little eroticism. Beautiful Megan was a joy to behold and a fitting match up for Jake (although he needed to grow some balls at several points in the story IMO). Some seriously hot scenarios in there, very original and really looking forward to reading your other work.

woodsmith77woodsmith77over 7 years ago
Hope for a sequel

Much cum has been spilled working my way to a few of orie's single chapter stories, and just started my first multi-chapter series from orie. Too bad orie is no longer publishing stories, I truly wish to learn what could have been for Jake and Megan after college.

I really enjoyed orie's writing style, loved the foreplay, with just the right amount of detail without becoming thesaurus vomit. But a couple of times I felt the sex scenes got cut short unlike the detailed foreplay.

Thank you.

beretta84beretta84over 7 years ago
great..

this might be the best written story i have ever read on Lit. it would have made a terrific movie. unfortunately, the was only the beginning of the story with no chapter 2 in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

beautifully written. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A truly beautiful story

With a very nice ending.

Please write a sequel where meg and jake are engaged, or married

KakimiKakimiover 7 years ago

Well done. Wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jade

I had a very sexy French girl room mate for a few years and we got on really well, she was also the first girl I'd seen in real life who shaved her pubic hair, and it wasn't long before she'd talked me into doing the same, we also used to walk around the appartement naked when it was hot or to and from the bathroom, her underwear was fantastic, always very small and sexy and she would often talk about sex, she didn't mind if it was with men or women so by the time she moved out I knew her very well indeed, if you know what I mean !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write a sequel. I think I have read this story at least 10 times,very well written.

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
Great

What a well written story this is, well paced and thought out post plenty of sex abut still had a back story that did not over power / take over , but just made it that much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb!

Superbly and well written. Sexy as hell and drawn out slowly. Well done sir/ma'am!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Orie, I must have missed this story, eeexxxcceelllaaanntt. It flows, has good believability, it is hot, fantastic characters. I am reluctant to give a ' 5 ' but it is well deserved. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Most Excellent!!

Really enjoyed the story and hope you will write a sequel to it...Gave it a 5 and I don't do that too much! Really liked the characters and the way the story developed! Keep up the great work!

normanbybayviewnormanbybayviewabout 7 years ago
Amazing story!

Very well written with enough build up and fantastic pace. I wish I was Jake.

If you ever decide to write a squeal to this story, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story i love the characters. I wish there was a movie. Megan needs to just stop fighting her feelings for jake lol. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FDS

Finish the damn story!! Great story needs a follow up to finish. You've left us hangin man.......

Italian_71Italian_71about 7 years ago
One of my favorite here

I come back reading this story from time to time, I always find it so damn exciting!

I love the way it naturally develops, reminds me of a similar (but not quite the same) experience I had long time ago...

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Nurses

Dear Orie,

Excellent read. It's crying out for a sequel but as you wrote it May 11 maybe we aren't going to get one.

Can't fathom out weather you are male or female. For the tenderness in it I'd go for female but males can be as loving and kind.

I don't normally read a 5 page story but because 235 people had commented it obviously had substance but 3 pages max for a sequel.

Liked the fact you bought in the female monthly, we all know woman have periods and you portrayed it so well. So much better when those days are over for both males and females, normally the kids have left home so a double whammy.

I worked at a hospital on maintenance for years and as the NHS is 85% females it's a haven for males of all ages. Keeps me active.

I was having an affair with a much older married lady. I'd had some banter with her and we were quite friendly. I was called into her ward one night after midnight and she made me a cuppa while I was fixing the Nurse Call system. I had to disconnect the sound while working on the system and she helped me by setting them off at the bedside. When we had found the faulty one and repaired it then reinstated the sound she asked me if I wanted another cuppa. Needles to say I said yes and went to the staff room. The other two members of staff had to stay on the ward and she told them she was making me a cuppa and taking her break. She made the other two nurses a hot drink so we had the staff room.

We chatted for a while then I opened the conversation to a more sexual nature. Doreen picked up on this and the banter started. Doreen obviously enjoyed the banter and continued it and it must have been thrilling her although she was over 20 years older than me.

Doreen asked if she could make me another and keep her company. Said yes but needed the toilet. Doreen said use ours and put the seat down and wash your hands. I cheekily said do you want to knock the drops off. Doreen said and looking me in the eye said no I'm out of practice. With that I went and Doreen made the tea. When I came back Doreen said she would go.

I looked her in the eye and said do you want a hand with the paper work. With the eye contact Doreen twisted her head and walked into the toilet. When she came out Doreen was holding some fresh toilet paper and half jovially said want to check. As they say the air was electric. I said yes and took the paper and put it down and stood up. Taking Doreen in my arms we kissed. Then kissed passionately. Running my hands over her back caressing her Doreen said I'm married. So am I, I said and getting excited moved my stiffy on to her tummy.

Moving my hands to her bottom Doreen responded by moving with me.

My hands raised her uniform so I had access to her knickers and with no resistance proceeded place my hand inside them and caress her bottom. Doreen started to breath heavily. This was an invitation to go further. I moved my hand over her hips and Doreen moved away to give me access to her tummy and the front of knickers. Moving the palm of my hand lower to her virgina I made my way through her pubic hair to the entrance of her virgina which was now very wet. That's beautiful I stammered. Marvellous Doreen said and don't stop with that I found her clitoris and stimulated with my finger. Doreen soon climaxed and said been a long time since that happened. Doreen reached round and played with my penis over my trousers. Doreen said what are we going to do with this, I'm not letting you take it home to your wife. I mumbled have we got time. Yes Doreen said the nurses aren't aloud off the ward can you make it quick you know I'm well lubricated. Of course I said now take your knickers off while I undo my trousers. Over the coffee table do you said. Go for it Doreen said. She had quite Granny draws on and white. Doreen bent over, I got behind her and in no time Doreen put her hand between her legs, grabbed my penis and placed it at the entrance to her virgina. All I needed to do was hold her hips and push. Doreen moaned while I started making love to her. It didn't take me long for me to come inside her. Doreen said that was quick. I slipped out of her.

Doreen wiped herself with her knickers then handed them for me to clean my penis.

I zipped up and Doreen let her uniform drop. We kissed tenderly and Doreen said I'd like to do that again more comfortably. So would I, I said. how soon? Doreen said I'm off till tomorrow evening, are you sleeping in tomorrow Brian. I replied yes, I could pop round as soon as the wife goes to work about 9. Good Doreen said my old man will be at work all day and wrote down her address. What are you doing with your knickers Doreen I said. She said I have clean ones in my locker, you can have them as a keepsake.

With that I left a very happy and contented man. Our affair is still going on in and out of the hospital.

For an oldie Doreen is very sexually adventures I'm pleased to say.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
all I can say is

Encore ENCORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story,

It's a great story but you left it unfinished. I would have gave you 5 stars if you would have finished it. You left it hanging. Overall it was great story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story but -1 star

If it was not for the ending being abruptly cut short it would have been a 5 star performance. Especially with no chapter 02 to pick up the ending .

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Just read this again for the umpteenth time.......

.......and it's just as good as the first time - I just wish I could give you another 5 Stars !

But as so many others have said - you haven't really finished this - it needs another chapter to finish it properly.

And then perhaps I can give it another 5 Stars. So please, finish this properly !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not going to be nice.

Finish it bitch! every one wants it, now do it or start a patrion so you get paid for finishing it! we want to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Give this five stars...but...

Go-gone-it! Please, finish this story! Tie-up the loose ends and finish it, please quit playing with us?

In the years since I read this story the first time, I've been coming back, waiting to see your rewrite with real story ending, or the last chapter written! Yet, still today, years later...nothing!

I'd just like to see where you are going with this story and read a real ending!

What you have written, is great writing!

Thank you for that much...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Harsh comments!

I also would love to see this continued but still gave a 5!!

squashmavensquashmavenalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!!!

Reading "Roommates or More" was pure erotic pleasure; not to suggest that all the enjoying was of the prominent erotic element. The character development and the pace were excellent. I find it hard to believe the deep friendship threatened by physical love part, but am pleased that ending suggests better times to come. Thanks for the great story.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
What the fuss in the comments?

I mean about the 'missing' ending? It ends in the perfect place. At this rate I think we all believe she will finally give her up no later than shortly before Christmas. Making it all written out might be fun, but is that really necessary?

Long ago I read a wise book that claimed that true love builds up from constantly reinforced but unrealised desire. Well, a bit more complex than that, but so in simplification. And, my empirical observations in my vicinity mostly reinforce the beliefs explained there. And, those two of this story might be by most part straight on that road to that strong, permanent mutual addiction we call 'love for life'.

The friendship destroyed by sex scare? It is real, I have seen exactly that to happen, twice. The one I was involved was quite light, classic case of that, though, but the second was really hard. The roles were reversed in that, it was a girl who shifted her attitude and tease her long time good friend for over a year until he finally given up, but after that one night of probably less than absolutely brilliant, but still perfectly enjoyable sex they immediately broke up and stopped speaking, both ruined to the core, and never forgive each other fully. Can something like that happen here? I don't think so. It is rather really a kind of misunderstanding that makes them hold back, and, mostly, the insecurity of the woman. Things they may overcome with time.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
No Sally, No Story...

Extremely well crafted. Felt like I was "in the room."

But all that teasing with no eventual fucking

would have added up to...not only Zero...but GD You!!!

Thanks for Sally. We needed her!

HM8485HM8485over 6 years ago
Pity this has remained unfinished since May of 2011.

A fine story that could have used a bit of help from an editor or just a casual proof reader. The errors were small such as "She told my that my tie was crooked as she looked at my." The story flowed well, with excellent character development that engaged me. Thanks -- writing is hard work, even when you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story but opportunity lost?

The two main characters come very close to having an enduring, soul touching relationship but, sadly don't quite get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done

A story that is erotic with just enough restraint and tension to maintain intrigue and a low simmer of excitement and anticipation. Dialogue works and flows with the characters and plot line. Grammatical and proofreading left very few, and only minor nits. I will be favoriting Orie and hoping to read more about these Roommates!

Thank you a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

A very well-written story and a pleasure to read. Looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!!!!

Thank you. That was the best I have read in a long, long time. I could live like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

i rarely read a story with more than 2 pages. i was glued to this story. why did it end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Best & Sexiest

Awesome! Never read anything so sexy in my life. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

Though I hated the suspense of the ending it was just perfect for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn. wow.

Unbelievable. You made me identify with your character and then fall in love with Megan. That was emotional and erotic. It was heart and soul sex not just a fucking. Please write a novel about these two... I promise it will be a best seller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect story.

A story which many people can relate to because it happened to many people in real life.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Megan is a dream!

Megan is a great character please write more about her and Sally. Sally and Megan come from a big family and are nurses. Don’t you think they need to breed with Jake? Maybe get pregnant in turn and carry the baby’s to term together?

Think of them having sex with Jake with milk in their breasts!

daveladner1daveladner1over 6 years ago
Want more

I enjoyed your story very much and can't wait to read more. I enjoy a Good story not just a romp in the bed. I felt their feelings. Keep up the good work looking forward to Reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again and again

This is perhaps the 5th time I have read this in as many years. I have long hoped for a romantic sequel. Please Orie, give Megan and Jake a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We demand more!!!

Couldn't get enough of this story. I read it with my wife. Would love to read more soon.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

One of the best! Loved the long slow buildup, letting us get to know the characters and how they feel about things. Would love to read more if the author cares to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

you need to revisit and let us know how they are doing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Development

This story is one of the best written. The character development is superb. Very delicate and sensual. Please continue, and thanks alot.

hardcockcafe69hardcockcafe69about 6 years ago
Very good story

It was very erotic to read about Megan's background. And to have them walking around naked was very hot since my girlfriends and I love to pull the shades and spend hours of quality time being naked. It was easy to keep track of which character was thinking or talking, which is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Noooo

Dam it!

What a tease, leaving me thinking what comes next!

You need to continu this story. The build up is so good and so freaking hot.

Poor guy, let him taste more of her...physically and emotionnaly.

Loved it!

Josie

Old_BobcatOld_Bobcatabout 6 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story - definitely one of the best I have read here. Great character development. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Obviously well liked

Judging by the number of comments, this is a very well liked story.

I am not among this huge crowd. It is just to weird to be true to me. I got started but by chapter three gave up reading the rest.

Please keep writing as the literary part is quite good. It's the weird content that turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Master Tease

This story may be my favorite . And Meghan is definitely my favorite character of any story. She is witty fun and confident but also emotionly fearful. The writing is awesome until the end when orie seems to bore with this story and just wants to end it. Sure wish we could see more into Meghan , but I enjoyed

HardBenHardBenalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

brilliantly written and totally erotic. What a fabulous dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
exceptional !!!!!!!

easily one of the best written stories I have ever read.

Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Impressed

I just love the way the relationships develop and the time taken with the detail. Loved the story, if it was true it would be a relationship made in heaven. More of this type of story is really good. Lovely and well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Romance

Why is this not in the romance category . This is the best romance I have read. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really enjoy this story. If this was for real and the two acted like these two do, there would be no doubt that they would be in love with each other. I hope you continue on with them realizing and admitting they are totally in love and marry. With the trust and deep friendship, they have the basis for a marriage for life.

masterspartan10masterspartan10almost 6 years ago
Incredible

One of the best stories on here. The connection between the two characters was brilliant and emotional. You should write more about these two!

FeelgoodSFFeelgoodSFover 5 years ago
Slowly erousing with a wonderful buildup, Well done and very erotic.

Two compatible people taking their time with each other, pushing the envelope day by day. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Movie!

A Story like this deserves to be made into a film!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best

My opinion your best work . And all your is really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

A great story. Loved the build up and the 'almost could happen' quality. I agree, a film in the making.

I'm now going to look for the next part or at least another one of your stories.

valkoinenvalkoinenabout 5 years ago
Delightful story

Imaginative story line, just enough beyond believable to make it fun. Good dialogue, blending serious feelings with simple, immediate drives. I'd love to see this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Immersive

Probably the best story I have read on this site. Realistic, I could feel it and never a dull moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

absolutly poetic shit moved me to tears

tnabonnetnabonnealmost 5 years ago
Is there a part 2 to the story?

It was so good.......how does it end.....is there a part 2 that is not the same title? OMG, it was like watching a sitcom....but better...with sex...and not sex......and then sex....does he get her in the end......!!!!???

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
don't belive

they've got a real chance in a long run

Megan is obviosly a strong modern woman, who does everything she wants (and does everyone)

He is just a nice loser, who gets along with everything women suggest.

sooner or later she is gonna need a real man

3starrs

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 4 years ago
I did find a negative response

I am amazed but not surprised that almost every comment was positive.

Yes it does tease but you can easily write your own ending.

Thank you.

Off to find what else you have written now

xavierwxavierwover 4 years ago
It Didn't Make Me Cum...

...But I DID fall in love!

Excellent piece!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Sorry. Not my thing, so skipped this after the first two pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Humour, sex, love and more.. great story

cuidado_chavalcuidado_chavalover 4 years ago

Great piece, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Drop it like it's a heated pan

The main man is on celibacy while the girl is full slut mode on.

You don't know what to expect really on some women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this story! I regard it as a great example of a non-hardcore romantic tale. Please consider writing a second chapter!

Luvu78Luvu78about 4 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

Well, I thought the story was well written, and realistic, and I could not stop reading until the end. I too would like to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still one of the very best...

This was one of the first stories I found on this site 4 years ago, loved it then and even more so now. A true classic!

RiverViewguy

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 4 years ago
Wow

Just WOW.

Perfect grammar and punctuation. Terrific story. Totally convincing and readable.

I'm hoping there's more by orie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely wonderful I loved this whole story it was perfect

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
Screw her!

I mean literally...he was almost a cuck. Can you imagine the Holidays when they tie the knot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting throughout!

I've read several stories on this site and really like this one. The sisters' relationship, just a little kinky, is really fun. The nudity is a great theme used as more than background. Many of the sex scenes on this site get kind of clinical and frankly repetitious. I often skim the "blow by blow" sections. Your story is different enough to stand on its own but still with plenty of spice. Great job. I want to read more of your stories.

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeialmost 4 years ago
Cuckold

He's legit a cuckold, he looks like a toy for her to kill time till something fun comes up again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
disappointing

the incest, doctor's affair and bisexual episodes took away from a great story. The roommates never sealed the deal. Otherwise, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Heeeecks nah

As soon as Meg told him that she been fuckin she would’ve caught me wearing clothes everyday home boy a duck talkin bout some “I love you” while she’s getting turbo blasted by the doctor, Gina, and whoever else she was hitting up

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Disappointed that Jake and Meg never really connected in the end. Would have been great if they would have really connected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous