All Comments on 'Roommates or More?'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 475 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

That was gently HOT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This needs to be made into a “movie”.

Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was excellent

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Premature ....completion ?

Nurs0504Nurs05042 months ago

Very very hot and really great all around. I want more!

JimmySeasJimmySeas2 months ago

Simply a great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved your very erotic story and the flow of all the progression of events to the end. it was all so normal

and well written! I enjoyed your story.

JodailyJodaily3 months ago

That is the hottest story I've read here in quite a while, if not ever. Loved the slow and steady buildup. Then Sally jumped in there and, wow wow wow! And you know, when Jake and Megan finally do it, cuz you know they will, it will be monumental! This is the first story I've read of yours, but certainly won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope they hooked up soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One must imagine Jake happy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dear naysayers: Who cares? He finally wins her over, and you can bet those two will be forever together because, when all is said and done, they have truly learned from their relationship, and grown into each other. Sally’s assessment of their relationship truly nails it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jake gets the occasional hand job for his emotional attachment while Megan teases him by walking around nude and saying no to taking it further. Meanwhile she's throwing her affairs in his face and screaming her head off while her girl fuck buddy gives it to her with a strap-on. I think this guy should put his pants on and go looking for another apartment-or tell her to.

SapioStupidoSapioStupido5 months ago

Really enjoyed this writing. Just the right amount of tension between them, building at a fantastic pace, Then add in twists with the partners from the ER and a sister. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor guy. He's getting used and doesn't even know it. Time to get the sister, fucking married doctor fucking slut Megan out and go get himself an actual girlfriend and stop acting like the faithful puppy waiting to be petted.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unfortunately I have torn feelings about this. It seems like Megan is the kind of woman who is incapable of being serious or loving anyone, but is fine with teasing them forever with false promises. It makes me want to punch her in the face. These childish games are so effing stupid, if you love someone, BE WITH THEM. Dont do this stupid cucking game.

schulz777schulz7776 months ago

She could have him long time ago but she decided she'd rather have sex with someone else. He was "friend zoned" right from the start and now all he gets "pitty sex" occasionally. Guys like that deserve to be cucks.

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it well layed out and I was hard through the entire read

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This needed six or seven stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very well narrated erotica and romantic story

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

A very long tease or foreplay depending how you look at. Friends with benefits buy more than that I'm sure. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it, the emotional aspect added to it for me.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Sad that apparently the doctor was bigger ahaha, but I absolutely adored the epic emotional aspect of this story alot! And I think I rather liked Sally too, at least he got plenty of sexual satisfaction with Sally <3 Megan was kinda weird about their relationship at times, but at least she let him be with Sally :) And she wasn't as against a 'them' at the end.

MickyDNYMickyDNY8 months ago

Excellent story. I look forward to more..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Its a wonderful story of 'friendship with benefits' gradualism. Great (s)expectations? Is American people awakening towards European openess to sexuality? (What is described as 'decadence'?)

While a conservative minority remain Cromwellian/Puritan hypocrites.

Sordid999Sordid9998 months ago

At leasttag your story right. The dude is a cuck and the ginger whore has no respect for him. If he had any pride he would have evicted her the moment she started detailing how she gets railed bu strangers but can't be bothered to throw him a bone. Loser.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was by far one of the most erotic and enjoyable stories in every way that I've read here, kudos to the writer, and to all the people involved.

A fellow MA resident 35 miles south of Somerville.

toniftonif8 months ago

It's a cute story. Thanks. : )

202GE202GE9 months ago

I know its fiction but having a naked female roommate would most definitely lead to sex in reality.

TwincessSoraTwincessSora9 months ago

4 stars , I hate suggestive endings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved the story, fell a bit sad, because I believed she would leave him. But the ending suggesting they will get there eventually was okay. It would have been a lot better, if they did take that extra step. You could have continued writing, because she wouldn't have sex anymore with anyone else, and would get more and more horny in time.

But then still 5 stars...

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Reread. Still enjoyed it very much, still a five.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This doesnt deserve the high rating

jasonred79jasonred7910 months ago

Hope this gets a sequel some day. Poor Jake has been blue balled for over a decade!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a great story! Thank you for posting it.

madcrimsonmadcrimson11 months ago

I liked the story a lot, especially the fact that Megan has more depth than most erotica women.

One thing has annoyed me, though: Of course many men clean their dick after peeing! Having piss in your pants is yucky.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So glad I got to read it again. 🙌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the haters who are looking for a story to jerk off to. This was a well thought out, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a cuckold (which we don't like) story, misleadingly disguised as something more - it needs a separate tag. Megan is a cynical hypocritical teasing b***h, who talks the romantic sexy talk but it really only a choosy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not every erotic story has to touch every formulaic blow job, pussy licking, vaginal, anal, wash and repeat. Creating sexual tension is good too. Besides the Irish Twin sister does get the full treatment. The nature of short story writing usually includes something unfulfilled, suggested for future or an ending with a twist.

xx_dale_xxxx_dale_xxabout 1 year ago

This was the first story I read on this site about a decade ago. Still enjoyed reading it today.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 5 star rating only to find this tale of unrequited love, lust and teasing is unfinished. Or it was finished with a “Oh maybe down the line something may or may not happen but don’t bet on it.” WTF.

This is really a cuckold story and I didn’t see it in the tags. At the end she admits she fucks everyone but him for sexual satisfaction and uses, emphasis on USES him for emotional satisfaction/gratification. So that’s a cuck right there. Half way through when she said she fucks others and is bringing a chick around well that’s ok since it wasn’t quite there between them at the time. BUT BUT BUT when she straight up admitted it using the exact words, well that’s when he became the cuck and was being used for sure. He was being used because the cuckolding was definitely not consensual since he sure as Hellhiem didn’t want others touching her.

Womanlover60Womanlover60about 1 year ago

You bring us to this point and no consummation!!! Not good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was pretty well written, the ending is quite anticlimactic however

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story needs a follow up

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

If you can add tags to your stories, can you please add cuckold because that's what the story has in it and nothing against that fetish but I don't like reading it and so I tend to avoid stories with that tag and when it's thrown into a story that doesn't have that tag, it's kind of frustrating

Twiz67Twiz67about 1 year ago

Absolutely erotic! Great masturbation material. I need there to be a second chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Literally complete dogshit. If you can't say you're a cuck right off the bat you should stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I love you so much babe, you're the most amazing person ever. We can't have sex though because that would ruin what we have. Now just be a good boy and sit here liatening while I go get my ass blasted by some rando I just met 'kay? When he's gone I'll come in and tell you all the details.''

That's basically this whole story, which is fine if you're into that sort of thing but maybe put a disclaimer at the start that your main characters are a pathetic cuck and a teasing slut so people know to avoid it if they aren't into that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable 5star thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would have been better with a good I love you fuck for an ending instead of a lead me on ending. never the less, a good story and I give it 5 stars.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

A follow up...it needs a follow up

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Good story. Had kind of a hard time excepting the relationship. It was different for sure but the story was well written. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story..it definitely needs more chapters! I really get into these stories(well the well written ones)..and it would be a shame for these two not to become full blown lovers, they have a special bond and trust between each other,not to mention the utmost respect for each other. This story begs to end with them becoming a real couple and sharing their lives together(along with several visits from sally) !

LolliconLolliconabout 1 year ago

Wow I read most of these comments honestly more Tha 40% rag that the guy is spineless. Maybe so but look at that catagory. Kink shaming is pointless. I found this story well crafted and well written. I enjoyed it even thought exhibition&voyeurism is not my thing. I agree with the sentiment that there should at least be a second chapter even thought this is fine as a stand alone. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, very enjoyable. However, their life together was what I was waiting for in a new chapter(s)..

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

Ahh, as my yearly beach trip is coming to an end, I have just enjoyed reading my all time favorite story! Again, thank you for sharing this wonderful story!!!

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

This story was amazing, would absolutely love to see more chapters of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have had differ types of relationships with roommates. Both male and female. I had sex with most of them few just oral . Also 3 ways with them . I understand how u can have feels for them it hot wild sex most of the time. Never more then sex for me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ch.2 he either finally gets Meg or Sally.... come on.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

I will admit that I loved this story the first time that I read it. Since then I have read it a few more times. But this time it kind of hurt to read it.

Meg was correct in that she wasn't a nice person, telling him that she loved him and they telling him about all the sex she was having, flaunting a lesbian lover in his face. Sure Sally came into the picture, but she tortured him.

A very well written story the has earned the highest rating, but seriously Meg is a bitch and he deserves a lot better than her...

That said, someone should write and end that either brings them together properly or has him end up with someone who respects him...

jrwr7jrwr7over 1 year ago

I loved this story. I thought it was hurtful to tell him about her daliences and flaunting her girlfriend in front of him but I can see it may have been a test. She wanted to see how jealous or possessive he might be. I thought the most erotic part was the first time the sisters worked him over and shared his orgasm. Now that was sooooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story until once again a woman is shamed for having pubic hair and then because someone else told someone to shave it they do. Even worse one of characters works in emergency medicine. This story inadvertently body shames pubic hair again. The writer waxes on about how besiege and silken the curls only to remove them. This is crazy and conflicted. Leave hair alone. Do we strip leaves of trees? No. Is it really cleaner ? No actually it isn’t. Body shaming sucks. This characters “sister ?” Shamed her for her bush , her jungle as said to her. So she hacked it off. Ridiculous. Do women go around with high and right marine core hair cuts ? No. So why do people insist they do that to their mons pubis. Hair is a protective barrier. Leave it the hell alone. Admire appreciate let it be and quit shaming women into trimming , shaving , or waxing it all off like something wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ruined it when you had her telling him about having sex with other people in detail on some cuck shit

Cc19275Cc19275over 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has inspired me to wear very little or nothing around the house. Guaranteed my man will suck my tit or grab my ass. I never complain when it leads to something more. I am always fucking horny so it’ll be fun to tease him and watch his cock grow! I may just have to leave the blinds open now and then so the neighbors get a show. Thanks for the steamy, fun story and the hot ideas you gave me. My pussy is wet after reading it and anticipating my future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was going great, but then was ruined when Megan turned out to be a slut. Story made zero sense from then onwards. All the stuff with the sister isn't sexy at all when I was invested in the relationship with megan. Reminds me of some netorare or cuck type material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i live near the place. Even though fiction, i have found that Irish girls are repressed as teens then go nuts in their 20s with everything but intercourse. Sucking cock, rolling balls in mouth, semen all on face and mouth they seem to be over the top. To have 2 is a fantasy but they stll would not fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb slow elevation of the sexual tension between Jake and Megan, interspersed with some ultra-hot sex and playtimes.

It cries out for a sequel telling us how the relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excelent writing, sexy suspense and interesting for the events withheld. Like I want to know what happens next. Great idea to have a character flaw in Megan. Humanizing. Thanks!

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

#storiesthatendtoosoon

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year ago

Totally brilliant, the tension just keeps mounting throughout. I normally only read 2 pagers but this was exceptional. As a writer I know how much comments are appreciated so 5 stars from me!

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
This is erotica

Orie, you have managed with good writing to make something that is both classic romance and a very spicy tale. I am amused by the gripes from two ends of the spectrum; those who I assume are feminine don't seem to 'get off' without the couple declaring undying love as the camera pans to the sunset. Meanwhile, the macho men are hungry for you to have the main male 'bang that teasing beyoch until she knows what she has been missing.' Proves that we mostly make love to our own fantasies. I stand with the rest of the readers who love the ride we've been on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I grey rock when she tells me about Dr. Big cock like a self respecting man. She is out when the lease is up. Why are half the stories on here spineless men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

should have ended in them having sex, and saying I love you....

Too bad...

But then this is voyeur section, first time I read it, I won't be reading that category anymore....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well crafted, but...left me sad for both of them.

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

I read this story a year ago and thought it was good, after reading other stories here I'm not that impressed with this story. The male was a wimp and the woman an emotional cripple.

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it .... Couldn't stop reading from start till end... Hopefully there's more

Craigt1971Craigt1971almost 2 years ago

Is there another part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Sure, Megan's refusal to have intercourse is puzzling since she seems hot for his body. The way Sally came around to their living arrangement was encouraging and she provided some needed relief for poor Jake. This story begs for a "Part 2", to see if Jake ends up with Sally or Megan -- or possibly someone else. Also, maybe some background info to find out more about Megan's past. She seems to run hot and cold. Flirty and touchy-feely, but no sex so far, even with an obvious emotional attachment. (Sally noticed this strong attachment.) There are many possibilities to explore in a "Part 2".

smellytoes4showssmellytoes4showsalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic read. Five stars times two. Thanx 4 sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The most erotic story I've read till now. All foreplay by words and I kept reading to know when real action will take place and Meg will be ravished or will ravish him. Gave such a painful hardon. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dawm... All that building... But I am certain that they will not be good together. She is too wild free to be a only one relationship... He will be faithfull to her, but she will break his heart once she decide to fuck another guy, or girl...

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 2 years ago

This may be the best erotic writing I have Enjoyed Here,!,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like I'd get too jealous and kill Gina

peter944peter944about 2 years ago

To me it’s not resolved, although I get it you want to leave it to the reader but after all that build up…. Lol. Otherwise we’ll done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This dude is down bad. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I simply loved the twists and turns. Every time I thought I knew where the story was headed, you tricked me. Throughout, though, the story just made me smile (and turned me on.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was great and told very well. i don't think Megan is a one person gal though. Very well told with just the correct amount of tempo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, creative, and not too drawn out. Descriptive from both points of view. It'll come to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Put her ass in the street. She fucks everything that walks, male and female. She leads him on in guise of caring for him. What a BITCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, Megan-slut strings along loser wimp while she fucks anything that moves, including the predictable lesbian co-worker and the stereotype big black cock, and rubs his nose in it. Captain jerk-off just shrugs it all off. Good Lord - does this loser have one ounce of dignity or self-respect in his entire pathetic body? I guess she figures that giving loser-wimp an occasional handjob on the couch is easier than finding another roommate willing to put up with her.

It's only after Megan-slut's sister Sally jumps all over his pole that she even hints at a relationship. He's a pathetic wimp, she's a self-centered slut, and Sally, the only one in the story that's honest about herself, will end up forgotten by loser wimp because Megan-slut steps up the teasing a notch out of jealousy.

On the bright side - at least he'll never catch an STD from her...

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

Yet again, another February spent at the beach is coming to an end and this day is all about a well established tradition. I always spend this day at the condominium over looking a beautiful beach, sipping a wonderful glass of wine, and reading my all time favorite story. I always spend this week rereading my favorite stories and this story still remains as my absolute favorite!!! (I looked for my past comments about this story — I apologize, but I was certain that I have always commented when I read this spectacular story)!!!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Great story! 2nd reading was every bit as good as the 1st.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous