Roommates, Professor & Breast Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her unbuttoned blouse falls open, her white nursing bra contrasts with her dark skin, while her arms remain covered. When she pulls the front of her bra down, her nipples are exposed. They're big and dark. Her breasts are roughly average sized but they're swollen. It's her nipples that catch my attention and they're mesmerizing.

Leighton and I stand frozen. I expected my roommate to take the initiative here since she's done this before, but apparently the sight of these godly nipples will always be mesmerizing. They seem to get more erect by the second.

Professor Nanda extends her arms. "Shall we do both at the same time? I've never experienced that before. It would make this go much quicker."

"You want both of us to suck at the same time?" I ask.

"Yes, if that's okay."

"Umm... sure."

Leighton and I look at each other, she blushes, then smiles and nods at me. We step forward and approach the breasts. Leighton goes first and rubs the boob in front of her, I follow her lead and rub the other. My first time touching another woman's breast is less awkward than expected, mostly because the professor is at ease about this. Her skin is soft, but the breast feels plump. I move around the nipple, it's intimidating to look at.

"Rub them carefully," Professor Nanda says. "This primes the breast. Be gentle or else they might spray on your face or clothes. Use your instincts while rubbing. Then suckle on the nipple like you're drinking a thick milkshake through a tiny straw. That kind of suction always does the trick. Trust your judgment, it's simple."

We continue to rub, Leighton is better at this than I am, it feels like I'm copying her homework as I mimic her technique. I squeeze the breast a little harder, careful not to have anything splash. I don't want to look like an amateur at this.

Leighton bends forward and sucks the big nipple into her mouth, which I swear makes the professor breathe deeper, making a noise so slight that it's hard to notice. But I notice it. It's one thing to watch Leighton masturbate under the blanket or occasionally strut around naked in our dorm, but it's something else to see her with a mouth full of dark nipple. Her cheeks hollow as she sucks like a vacuum. She even pulls the nipple with her mouth, stretching it to a longer size as she moves her head back, then she brings her mouth forward again. When I see Leighton's throat moving, I know she's drinking milk. It makes my stomach churn with nerves, but I'm also fucking aroused.

I look at the nipple in front of me, both of my hands cupping the breast. Professor Nanda's nipple is shaped like a big raspberry. Her areola has circular lines around it which form ring shapes. I can feel her breast stiffen in my hands, waiting for me. Her nipple is pointed at my mouth. I look up and see Professor Nanda staring into my eyes, wondering what's taking me so long. I wonder if she's wet, if she's aroused by this. If this is sexual to her, or merely a need from her body. Of course she's wet.

My eyes dart back down to her nipple to avoid the awkward eye contact, then I suck her nipple into my mouth, diving right into it. The nipple stiffens even harder when I wrap my lips around it and my tongue strokes across. The act itself is basically how I imagined it to be, though I hadn't anticipated that she'd be this big. She doesn't look like a woman who'd have big nipples. I've always imagined big nippled women to be sexual deviants, like porn stars or sex workers, not esteemed academics. That's my own ignorance. Lesson learned.

Her nipple feels like it's throbbing in my mouth. I lick, stroke my tongue there, keep my lips wrapped tight, but no milk. The professor touches the back of my head and rubs my hair.

"Squeeze the tit with your hands," she says. "Then suck harder. Like a pump. It's simple."

I feel foolish for not doing the obvious, and when I follow the instructions and squeeze at her tit and suck harder on the nipple, fluids shoot across my tongue. My initial reaction is to spit it out. It's a woman's bodily fluids, after all. But I remind myself why I'm here, that I had spent the last two weeks preparing myself mentally for this, anticipating this. I keep pumping and sucking, and the professor keeps rewarding me with breast milk.

Breast milk, from my perspective, has a comforting taste. As I nurse, I get this sensation of sexual nourishment. It's kind of sweet, like a different type of warm milk. The taste is like fresh cream with a hint of natural sweetness, which makes sucking the nipple more gratifying. The harder I suck, the more the professor's body responds with heavy breathing and a breast that comes alive.

Professor Nanda's body trembles after a few minutes of this happening. She holds our heads to her nipples and her grip tightens and she breathes deeper, then she gasps, afterward her hands let go and she exhales. An orgasm. The teacher fucking came while our mouths were on the tips of her breasts.

She pats us on the shoulder and we stand upright after giving final sucks and licks. Leighton even kisses the nipple a few times. When we take our drooling mouths away, the nipples look different. They're covered in wetness and excess milk is still coming out from her nipple pores. Her nipples also look stretched, but after that orgasm her nipples appear to slowly go back to their normal size.

"I like you two," the professor says. "I've never felt two mouths at the same time. My passageways are fully opened with your combined strength. Thank you."

She grabs a tissue from the counter and wipes her nipples dry. Then she pulls her nursing bra up, tucking her breasts away. With the tissue squeezed in her hand, she buttons her blouse like it's the end of an appointment. I wonder if she's embarrassed. If she is, she keeps that to herself.

"That was interesting," I say.

"An education for each of us."

I nod. "Is there anything else we can do for you?"

"This is all for today. The cold weather wreaks havoc on my body, arthritis and osteoporosis are a family gene. My mother and grandmother both have it. So I hope you enjoyed nursing because it's essential to me."

"Actually, it was enjoyable."

"What did you like?"

I gulp. "Honestly, having that connection with you. And the taste was surprising."

"Good, it's natural sweetness. We'll be seeing more of each other."

Professor Nanda smiles and reaches out to touch my face, first stroking my cheek and then cupping my chin. I smile back, reminded of the same hand gesture my mother made months ago when my parents flew here to help me get settled into the dorm.

***

At night Leighton gets ready for bed after having dinner with friends. I'm already laying down and scrolling through social media. We hadn't talked about the breast milk situation, believe it or not, because she's giving me space. I'm officially a nipple sucker, a milk drinker, and I'm okay with that. Maybe someday I'll be willing to admit that the whole thing is the biggest turn-on of my life. I'm sure Leighton knows that. While she was gone for dinner, I masturbated in this dorm.

She's wearing an oversized university sweater and leggings as she stands beside my bed.

"Listen, I'm sorry if that bothered you today," she says.

"Why would it bother me?"

"I think you know."

"To be honest, it doesn't bother me. Not at all."

"Well then I made the right choice inviting you," she says.

"Did you know the professor was going to cum?"

She nods. "Yeah, the professor cums each time."

Leighton ends the conversation by turning off the lamp light. I put my phone down and adjust the pillow to get comfortable in bed. Under the moonlight which shines through the open curtains, I can see Leighton pull her sweater off, then reach down to remove her leggings. I can see her naked form illuminating.

She gets beneath my blanket and I don't try to stop her. I think she's going to lay next to me, but she goes down and down, making her way to my crotch. I don't try to stop her. I let her undo my clothes and she starts giving me oral. It takes my breath away and I close my eyes and enjoy it. Even though I had already made myself cum earlier, Leighton's tongue has magic which brings me to a swift climax and she keeps going and swallows everything that my body gives her.

When my orgasm is done, she gives final licks up and down, then kisses my crotch and mound. She lays beside me with her face next to mine. Are we supposed to be lovers now? It's impossible to think clearly after that orgasm and my sexual parts are still buzzing.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"The professor texted me earlier. She said that you have a talented mouth."

"I'm assuming you want me to return the favor."

"Will you?"

"Sure, I guess so."

Even though she finished giving me oral, I'm timid about going down and touching her body. I graze her nipples by accident, but I keep going. Her crotch is clean shaven. Her labia is thick. I start kissing and licking her down there. She has a big clitoris which turns erect. It's almost as if sucking Professor Nanda's nipple earlier was a precursor to sucking a clitoris.

Leighton must be cold because she pulls the blanket over her body, leaving me in total darkness with her pussy in my face. I suck on the labia and clit, thinking about how our roommate relationship will be different tomorrow, and I also think about Professor Nanda's delicious milk. I wonder who tastes better. They're both delicious in their own special way.

She cums in my mouth, and unlike the professor, Leighton is proud to be loud. Not so loud that it'll alert the people next door, but vocal enough to let me know that I've done excellent work for my first time. Her body went from being stiff to being limp as a noddle.

I resurface with a wet chin and lips, thankful for air and moonlight. My mouth tastes of Leighton's cum. As we lay side by side, I think quickly of what we can talk about to break the ice of awkwardness, but I realize it's useless because she's already sleeping. I close my eyes and fall asleep next to her.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

vote / comment / follow

12