Roommates Snow Saga Concludes

Story Info
Some good advice may lead to happiness for all.
8.8k words
4.83
4.6k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers

Author's Note: This picks up right after the end of 'Roommates Snow Saga Continues', so you might want to read that and the previous four first. I hear they're great ;)

I tried to incorporate some of the ideas you all gave me, so I hope you'll enjoy even more knowing you had some influence!

NICOLE AND TED'S FAMILY ROOM

Just as I put my phone down it buzzed. I looked down and there was a text from Ben.

"You up? I need to talk to you."

What did he want now? I just finished a heartfelt conversation with Jen and now he 'needs' to talk to me. I didn't think anything good could come from talking to him tonight. He had just fought with Jen and she was sleeping in the other room. I certainly didn't need to be rocking the boat. I waited five minutes before I replied.

"Hey, I'm just dozing off. What's up?" I texted.

"I'm sorry, but I do need to talk to you," he typed.

"Can it wait until tomorrow? I'm kinda beat," I wrote.

"Have breakfast with me tomorrow," he wrote.

"I don't know if that's the best idea," I said.

"Come on, let me buy you breakfast and we can talk," he wrote.

I caved, he still had that tiny bit of influence over me and it was still hard to say no to him.

"Ok," I wrote.

"Pick you up at 9," he wrote.

"K, goodnight," I texted and put the phone down.

I went to bed and snuggled up next to Ted, trying to keep my mind from churning.

MORNING

Ted had an early morning and I woke up alone. Thoughts of last night entered my head, Jen's call and then Ben's texts. I wasn't positive what he wanted to talk about, but the one thing I did know was that we were both in loving relationships. There was nothing either of us needed to do to harm them.

I took a quick shower, did my makeup, and got dressed. I put on a simple black bra and thong. I also picked a modest white sundress with a little design on it. It was one of the few I had that didn't show a ton of cleavage. There was no reason to have my boobs sticking out for our conversation. I put on a pair of white sandals and waited for Ben.

Ben came to the door to pick me up and kissed me on the cheek. He drove to a little diner we had been to many times before and asked for a quiet table in the back.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence as we looked at the menu we had basically memorized to this point. We placed our order and he finally spoke.

"I guess you're wondering what I wanted to talk to you about," he said.

"I have a good guess. I know that you and Jen had a fight last night," I said.

"Oh, she told you about that," he said.

"Yeah, she called me from the guestroom," I said.

"Did she tell you we fought about you?" He asked.

She technically hadn't so I wasn't lying when I said, "Not really. What about me?"

"I was having a bit of an issue I've never had before and she got a little nasty," he said.

"Yeah, that she told me about that. I was surprised about that too, but what did that have to do with me?" I asked.

Ben looked around to make sure nobody was looking and said, "She said that I could probably get hard if she had a dick or if I wanted to fuck her in the ass."

"Oh wow," I said.

"I was worried, because I thought she may be right. I meant it when I said I missed you. When I heard you let Al fuck you, I got jealous. Maybe you were subconsciously on my mind in bed last night," he said.

I took a deep breath and said, "I don't know why you're complicating things. You love Jen and I love Ted."

"I know, but I was thinking of how nice things used to be, back when we were buddies and roommates, and then lovers. You were mine!" he said.

I took his hand and said, "You're right, we were buddies. Then you made me become this hot little item for you to hook up with. You had your chance with me. You went with Jen and you two hooked me up with Ted."

"But..." He started to say.

I interrupted, "No buts. Ted loves me in a way you never did. I was never really 'yours', I felt like I was just a fuckbuddy to you. Before the other night you almost never touched my clit. Ted gives me oral all the time. He cares about my needs, if he has an orgasm, he makes sure I have one. We have an equal relationship which is something I never had with you."

"I never knew you thought about it that way," he said.

Luckily that's when the food came. I was hungry when I left the house and after the intense conversation I was starving. We took a breather and ate our breakfast. Ben was pretty quiet and I didn't say anything either. He paid the check and we walked out to the car. As we were walking out our waitress told me how pretty I looked, which was always nice to hear. Ben thanked her like she was complimenting him.

Ben drove back to my house and asked to use the bathroom quickly. I let him in and waited for him by the door.

He came out of the bathroom and said, "That waitress was right, you really are beautiful!" He said.

"I think she called me 'pretty', but thank you anyway," I said, smiling.

He leaned in to hug me and I hugged him back, figuring he was saying goodbye. Instead he held me tight and kissed my neck. Besides the obvious areas, he knew my neck was one of my erogenous zones. I reflexively moaned, which gave him the wrong idea. His hands moved lower and grabbed my ass. Before I could say anything he was lifting up my dress.

"Ben, stop!" I said loudly

He ignored me and grabbed the waistband of my thong.

"Ben, what are you doing? We can't!" I said.

"Doing what I should have done months ago!" He said.

He pulled my thong down and freed my clit as he dropped to his knees. I'd love to tell you that I was strong willed enough to tell him to stop one more time, but I wasn't. Have you ever turned down a blow job? This big, strong, tough guy was on his knees and about to do something he never thought he would be doing and I didn't stop him.

He took me in his mouth and gave his first blowjob ever. For a rookie he wasn't doing too badly. As someone who had been blown hundreds of times, at least by me, he knew what felt good. Then he began to suck me hard and I had a feeling he was ready to get it over with.

As I was getting close I started to think of how wrong this was. I was getting head from someone other than my husband in the home I shared with him. Then I did something that some might consider mean. Instead of letting Ben know I was about to cum I put my hands on the back of his head. I wanted to make sure he got a taste of his own medicine. Technically it was going to be my medicine!

I held his head tight in place as I felt myself swell and ejaculate inside his mouth. The shot definitely surprised him and he tried to move his head back quickly. I didn't let him go and made sure he swallowed the huge load I was giving him. When I let him go he coughed a little bit and stood up. I pulled my thong back up, making a mental note to change panties later.

"Was that ok," he asked.

"Yes, I mean no," I said.

"You didn't like it?" He asked.

"There's no such thing as a bad blowjob, but I'm mad at you. How could you put us in this position? We both just cheated on our spouses!" I said.

"I thought that's what you wanted," he said.

"Yeah, all those month ago before we were married to other people! Now that ship has sailed," I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. I obviously can't talk to Ted or Jen about this and you're the only real friend I can confide in," he said.

"Do you want me to tell you what to do?" I asked.

"Yes, I could really use my buddy right now," He said.

I couldn't believe what had happened to Ben. He was a strong alpha male and he looked like he was about to cry. I took a hold of his hands.

"That's what you want, some advice from your buddy?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Then close your eyes and keep them shut." I said.

"Okay," he said, closing his eyes.

"Hey Ben, its Nick," I said, doing my best to speak in a deep voice.

"Hey?" he replied, sounding confused.

"You love Jen, right?" I asked, in my best male voice.

"Yes," he replied.

"You still think she's hot right?" I asked.

"Smoking hot!" He said.

"I always thought she was hot too," I said, talking like a buddy. "You're happy when you're with her, right?"

"Definitely," he said.

"Then here's what I think you should do. Tell her you want to start a family. You've told me before you want to be a Dad, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'd love to have kids," he said.

"Then when you see her tonight, tell her she should go off birth control and you two fuck like bunnies until you knock her up!" I said.

"I think she'll be thrilled if I tell her that," he said.

I switched back into Nicole's voice and said, "Ben, open your eyes."

He opened his eyes and said, "Hi."

"Are you okay, you look like you dazed off for a second," I said, playing the game.

"I'm fine. I just got some good advice from my buddy," he said, playing along.

"Oh what did he say?" I asked.

"He reminded me how much I love Jen and want her to be the mother of my children," he said.

"That's wonderful," I said, "And I know we like to pretend, but you know I could never physically have a child with you, right?"

"Yes," he said.

"So are we good?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think we are," he said.

"Great," I said. "I have lunch with Jen soon and I think its best we keep this morning to ourselves."

"That's probably a good idea," he said.

"And it think it's a good idea that we stop all sexual activities with each other, either with our spouses involved, and more importantly without," I said.

"Okay," he said.

I switched into my deep voice again and said, "I'll just talk to you like this if I need to turn you off!"

We both laughed and I walked him to the door.

He kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks for today and please tell Nick I said thanks for the excellent advice!"

Ben left and I let out a big sigh. I looked at the clock at it was 11am. Whenever we had lunch Jen would pick me up at noon, so I had time. Even though it was early I went into the liquor cabinet and poured myself a scotch on the rocks to calm my nerves.

I was pretty satisfied I had resolved the situation with Ben, but now I had to deal with my own guilt. I've had extramarital sex with Ben with Jen and Ted's permission, but this morning was different. I felt like I not only cheated on my husband, but I cheated with my best friend's husband. Talk about a fucked up situation!

I was fairly certain Ben wasn't going to tell anyone. Sure we all call it a clit now, but who are we kidding, he sucked a dick this morning and swallowed a huge load of cum. Even with all of the things we've done with each other, there was no way he was confessing to that.

I decided I wasn't going to tell Jen either. She was already a little suspicious and telling her would literally accomplish nothing. I really loved them both and loved them together.

The only remaining question was what to do about Ted. I could probably play it off like it wasn't my fault, but that would cause problems with Ben and Jen. It wasn't cool to be going after friend's wife, and I'm sure that would cause a problem between the guys. Then that would throw a wrench in my friendship with Jen. I decided for now to keep this to myself.

Content with my decisions, I decided against a second glass of scotch. I stripped down and hopped in the shower. I did my best not to mess with my hair or makeup and washed away any traces of this morning's blowjob. I got dressed in one of my more common dresses, low cut and showing a lot of boob. As Jen always said, if you've got it, flaunt it, and I loved turning heads!

LUNCH WITH JEN

Jen didn't know Ben had picked me up for breakfast and I didn't mention it. We had one of our typical lunches and then it was time for her to ask me for advice. Since I knew what I told Ben, it would be easy to help her too.

"So what do you think is wrong with Ben?" She asked me.

"Probably nothing, that kind of thing happens all the time," I said. "He was probably tired, or stressed, or something."

"You really think so?" She asked.

"If it was happening all the time, then I'd worry, but since it's just once, I'd just forget about it," I said.

"You're probably right," she said.

"I am pretty smart!" I said. "You should let him come home, find you naked, and tell him you want him to fuck your brains out!"

"That's a good idea. He left me high and dry last night, and I could use a good fuck!" She said.

"And we both know how he feels about jerking off, so he's probably all backed up too," I said.

"Yep," she said.

"Maybe he'll have so much stored up that he'll get you pregnant!" I said.

"Ha! I'd have to take care of something first, but you may be on to something. We've talked about having kids. Maybe the time is right!" She said.

"That would be fun! I'd be an awesome Unc...shit, I mean an Aunt!" I said and laughed loudly.

Oops, I guess the earlier role playing messed with my brain. I hadn't thought of myself in a male sense in forever. Luckily my BFF just laughed with me.

"That would be awesome! My kid would be lucky to have an Aunt like you!" She said.

"Aww, you're sweet! You have to do it!" I said.

"Definitely, I'm gonna talk to him tonight!" She said.

BACK HOME

Jen dropped me off and thanked me for my advice. It was turning out to be a pretty good day. I had successfully put Ben's advances to rest and I gave some excellent marriage advice to my friends. Now I just had to deal with my own. The little twinge of guilt was stuck in my brain and I still felt like I needed to prove my love to Ted.

Since Ted had left early this morning we hadn't had a chance to fool around. I took my own advice and stripped my clothes off. It was a little risky cooking in the nude, because of unexpected splashes, but I took the risk and started dinner. I wanted him to walk in and find me naked so I could tell him to fuck my brains out before we ate!

My plan worked perfectly as he walked in to the sight of me buck naked while stirring a pot with a wooden spoon. I took the spoon out and blew on it quickly before licking it. He came over and kissed me as he took the spoon out of my hand. He spun me around and bent me over the island.

I yelped as he whacked each of my cheeks with the wooden spoon. It was so hot! I heard his belt buckle hit the floor and he was inside me instantly. He fucked me hard as the delicious smell of my cooking filled the kitchen. He bent down to kiss my neck and I moaned as he was hitting all the right spots. I did my best to turn my head and we kissed as filled me up for the first time that day.

We went to the bedroom and he got changed while I got dressed. I plugged myself and put on my typical lacy lingerie, but otherwise went casual with a cut off t-shirt and short shorts. We met back in the kitchen and I served dinner.

"The other night you mentioned something about not wanting to share me anymore," I said.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"Well I don't think I want to share you anymore either," I said.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. We're gonna need some new hobbies though!" He said, chuckling.

"We originally bonded over our love of sports and movies. There's plenty to do there," I said.

"What about if we get season tickets for the Knicks and the Rangers?" he asked.

"Definitely! I love going to Madison Square Garden!" I said.

"Me too!" He said.

"And we can also spend some time around the house actually wearing clothes and talking like a normal married couple," I said.

"But of course, we'll still...you know...with each other," he said.

"Are you kidding? You're welcome to fill my pussy as much as you want, but only you! I'll never turn you down!" I said, excitedly.

Since we already fucked we agreed to hang out on the couch and watch TV.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"Busy, but profitable," he replied.

"Nice," I said.

"How about yours?" He asked.

I skipped the events of the morning and told him about lunch with Jen.

"Here's some interesting gossip. It sounds like they're going to start trying soon!" I said.

"To have a baby?" He asked.

"Yep, she seemed excited about it too," I said.

"What about you? Have you ever thought about kids?" He asked.

I said, "Sure I love kids. I always thought I would make a wonderful Fath...oops, I mean..."

Realizing my slip up he rubbed my thigh and said, "It's ok Sweetie. I know what you meant. And for the record you would make a wonderful Mother!" He said, emphasizing the word Mother.

"Thanks for saying that. I know we've incorporated getting pregnant into our bedroom talk. I'm sorry I can't do that for you," I said.

"That's ok. If we decide to have kids there's always surrogacy," he said.

"Yeah, I guess, but then the baby would only have one of our genes," I said.

"Sounds like you've thought about this. What about your sister? You never talk about her," he said.

"There's not much to tell. After our parents passed away she followed the guy she was seeing to Australia. They were together for two years and then she found out he was cheating on her. She dumped him, but stayed down there, even though she really isn't happy. We exchange emails from time to time, but we haven't been close in a long time," I said.

"So she doesn't know...?" He asked.

"That she has a Sister instead of a Brother? No," I said.

"Then she definitely doesn't know she has a Brother-In-Law!" He said, laughing.

"Nope," I said, smiling.

"Do you think she'd be interested in helping us?" He asked.

"Helping with what?" I asked.

"Having a baby! Being our surrogate. That solves your gene concern. Our baby would have the bloodlines from both of us," he said.

"Interesting idea," I said, "But first I think I would need to have a conversation with her about me."

"You think that would be a problem?" He asked.

"More of a shock, but she'd probably enjoy having a sister. I remember my mom telling me that when they brought me home from the hospital that she wished I was a girl," I said.

"I think we're onto something," he said.

"Except for the Australia thing," I said.

"Let's go down there and surprise her. You said she's not really happy. We have plenty of money to help her out when she gets back here. Plus I know tons of single doctors to hook her up with if she's interested. This could be a life changing experience for all of us!" He said, excitedly.

I leaned over to kiss him and said, "How did my husband get so smart?!"

"Why don't you email her right now and tell her you want to come visit. Tell her you have a surprise and that's all," he said.

"All this baby talk is getting my engines running, so first I want you to take me to bed and try to get me pregnant! Maybe it will work this time! I'm feeling very fertile!" I teased.

"Damn my wife is so hot! I'll try my best, but just in case, don't forget to send that email and I'll book the trip!" He said.

I stood up and reached down to take his hand. "After!" I said in a sexy voice.

He took my hand and I helped him stand up. I yelped as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom.

"I might as well carry you as much as I can, because it might be harder to do if you're pregnant," he said, keeping up the game.

He stripped his clothes off and I could see all the talk had made him hard. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and he pulled down my shorts. I was lying back in my white bra and panties.

"Nice, virginal white! Seems perfect for baby making!" He said.

Ted pulled down my panties and fished out my clit from between my legs. It stiffened to the touch. He kissed my tip and began to lick me slightly.

"Um Babe, you know that's not how you make a baby, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm a doctor, remember. It's just that I owe you one from earlier in the kitchen. I'm gonna preheat the oven before I try to put a baby in it!" He said.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers