Roommates Snow Saga Continues

Story Info
Adventures continue with new and old friends!
7.9k words
4.75
5.5k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers

Author's Note: I wasn't sure if I was going to continue with these characters, but the overwhelmingly positive response gave me the inspiration to continue. I write stories because its fun for me and the fact that so many people enjoy my (sometimes crazy) tales is amazing!

ONE MONTH AFTER NICOLE AND TED'S HONEYMOON

"You'll never guess who texted today," Ted said to me suggestively.

"Um...Al?" I guessed.

"How'd you know?" Ted said, surprised.

"The way you asked it. There was only one of two people who would text you and make you react that way. What did he have to say?" I asked.

"He wanted to see if we wanted to get together Friday night," he said.

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I said I'd check with you," he said.

"I thought I didn't have a say," I said, laughing.

"That was just in the moment. Of course you have a say," he said, reassuringly.

"I know, I was just kidding. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess it could be fun," he said.

"You're probably right," I said, "I've wondered if you missed being with real girls."

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "You're my girl!"

"You know exactly what I mean. Regardless of what you say, being inside a pussy is different than being inside an asshole. Remember, I had been inside my share of them, before..." I said.

"Where is this coming from?" He asked. "Your 'Pussy' is the best I've ever had. So warm and so tight like it's meant for me." He used air quotes when he stressed the word Pussy.

"That's sweet of you to say, but you still have to miss it at least a little bit," I said.

"What about you? You've only been with two men. You never really got to experience life as a hottie out on the prowl. Wait...I just figured it out, you want to have some fun with Al, so you're trying to get me to say I want to have sex with another woman. You want it to be my idea!" He said.

He caught me. I loved him so much, but I was curious about Al. Since that night in his office, when the guys pretty much agreed to us all fooling around, I had certainly thought about it more than once.

"Ummm," I was all I could say as I smiled.

"I knew it!" He said, happy he figured it out. "I have to tell you Nicole your brain already works exactly like a woman's does."

I leaned over and kissed him and said, "I know."

NIGHT WITH AL AND TARA

Ted invited Al and Tara over for dinner. We had a beautiful house and I felt more comfortable on home turf anyway. I wore a short black dress without a bra or panties. I figured they wouldn't be on for too long anyway. Ted wore a button down shirt and slacks.

Al and Tara arrived right on time. We went to high school together, but I clearly looked much different. Al had seen me in his office during the reunion, but Tara hadn't. She was always a stunner and still was. I always had a thing for Irish chicks. She was dating Al in high school. He was my friend, and I wasn't the kind of guy who moved in on their friend's girls. She wore jeans and a low cut top that showed off her modest B cup breasts. She was skinny and obviously worked out, because she had a great body.

We led them to the living room sofa where I had put out some cheese and crackers and a bottle of wine.

"Wow Nicole, Al told me about you, but his description didn't do you justice!" Tara said.

"Aren't you sweet," I said, "I know it's been a long time since we saw each other."

"I can see that. I take it you're happy?" She asked.

I snuggled up to Ted and said, "Happier than ever! How about you guys?"

"Oh yeah, we've been in love forever, couldn't be happier! Sometimes we like to spice things up though," she said and winked.

"What my lovely wife is saying is that we like to hang out with friends and have some fun. As you know, we like to watch and sometimes join in. I assure you we're not sleeping all over town," Al said.

I said. "No worries here. We're old buddies and ready to have some fun!"

"Anyway, is anyone hungry?" Ted interrupted. "Why don't we order some dinner and talk more while we eat? Nicole and I found this excellent Italian restaurant that we love."

"Sounds wonderful," Tara said.

We ordered dinner and we ate while we drank more wine.

Al was the first to break the ice, "So what are you guys into?"

"Just about anything," Ted said.

I interrupted, "Yeah, except nothing painful or anything that causes bruises."

"I second that," Tara said.

"I assumed that went without saying, but yes of course. I think we agreed on Me with Nicole, and Ted with Tara," Al said.

"Actually if I remember correctly you said you wanted to suck on my big juicy melons while you fuck me!!" I said, pulling the top of my dress down quickly, exposing my hard nipples, before pulling it back up.

Tara slapped Al's hand and said, "Did you really say that? You dirty boy!"

"I'm sorry Honey," he said, "But did you see them?!"

"Don't be sorry! I think it's hot! My panties just got a little damp. I think I'd like to suck on them a little too! I wish mine were that big!" Tara said.

"You know Ted is a plastic surgeon, right?" I said to her.

"Mmmm, maybe. Would you like me to have boobs that big?" Tara asked Al, while copying me and exposing her hard nipples for a second.

"Baby steps Honey," he said.

"I can see both of our ladies are turned on!" Ted said. "And Tara, your boobs are perfect for your body and look delicious. I'd be happy to suck on them for you!"

"That sounds delightful," she said.

"See, I told you this would be fun!" Al said to her.

"Well why don't we skip the traditional dessert and have some better dessert in the bedroom!" Ted said.

Al moved his chair back and said, "Lead the way!"

Once we were in the bedroom Ted asked, "You're our guests, so do you have a preference who goes first?"

"Ever since you flashed me Nicole I am as hard as I've ever been. Is it okay if I give your wife a spin first?" Al asked Ted.

"Be my guest! I'll hang out with Tara here on the couch and get to know her a little better," Ted said.

He took her by the hand and led her over to the couch we had in the bedroom. It wasn't too far away from the bed and they would be able to see everything.

"This should be interesting," Tara said.

"How so?" Ted asked.

"Just because Al and Nick were friends in high school and now Al is excited to fuck Nicole and suck on her tits. He has been talking about her a lot since the reunion," she said.

"And you're ok with all of this, right? We wouldn't want to cause trouble for your marriage," he said.

"Of course! And I'm excited to fool around with you. Al told me he caught a glimpse of what you're packing. I hope you're up to the task," she said, reaching for my crotch. "Oooh yeah, you'll do just fine!"

"Don't worry Sweetheart, I'm not even fully hard yet!" He said.

"Can't wait!" She said.

Back by the bed Al was unbuttoning his shirt. When I saw his bare chest I pulled my dress over my head, exposing my naked body. My clit was tucked back a little bit, because I didn't want to surprise him too quickly.

Then he pulled down his pants and his boxers, so we were both naked. He was slightly erect and had a nice size penis.

"Damn girl, you're tits are phenomenal!" He said, getting his first real good look up close.

"Courtesy of my wonderful husband!" I said.

"I can't wait to suck on them!" He said.

"Is that all you want to do?" I asked, suggestively.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Of course," I said. "I wasn't sure if you would want to."

"You're so hot I want to kiss you everywhere! He said.

I hesitated and then said, "Just making sure, you know I still have my..."

"Yeah I figured. No problem here. Is it okay to kiss you there too?" He asked.

"Absolutely!" I said.

"Great, because I've always been kind of curious," he said.

I opened my legs a bit and reached behind me to loosen myself to show Al.

I said, "Just so you know we call it my clit, and you're welcome to play with it anyway you want!"

He took my hand and led me to the bed. We sat down together. He put his hand on my chin and pulled my face towards him. He gave my lips a quick peck before fully kissing me. I felt his tongue press against my lips and I opened my mouth to accept it. We kissed for a little bit until he slightly pressed on my shoulder. I swung my legs without breaking the kiss. I was now flat on my back with him on top of me and his tongue still in my mouth.

He broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck. He worked his way down my body and got his first taste of one of my nipples. I gasped in delight. All this talk about sucking on my tits and he was finally doing it. He spent some time flicking each nipple and licking around each areola. He continued to kiss down my body and I had a hunch he would be back to my boobs later.

When he reached my crotch, he hesitated. I didn't have a single hair beneath my eyebrows, so there wasn't any of that to contend with. There was also a raging hard clit sticking right in his face and it was leaking precum. I wondered if he had been that close to one before.

Noticing his pause, I said, "It's ok if you want to skip that. We can do plenty of other things."

"No, no, I want to!" He said and kissed the tip.

I moaned in delight and then he took my tip inside his mouth. I smiled as my friend gave his first blowjob. I looked over towards the couch and caught Tara's eyes. She was smiling like the Joker. It felt nice knowing that not only was I receiving pleasure, but they were happy too.

Al was doing a wonderful job, so wonderful that I was getting chills.

I tapped his head and said, "Your mouth feels amazing, but I'm getting close and I'm anxious to try out that nice looking cock. I want to cum with you deep inside me!"

He lifted his mouth up and said, "Whoa! I never imagined you'd be saying those words to me!"

"Believe it!" I said.

"Okay, just one more thing," he said.

He took each one of my ankles and lifted them up. I took the hint and bent each knee, putting my feet flat on the bed. He put his hands underneath my waist and picked me up a little bit. He spread my cheeks and started licking my pussy. I had a feeling that's what he was going for, but it was always a surprise to feel some moisture down there.

He gave me a tongue bath for a while before asking, "Do I need to finger you?"

"No. Thanks for being so considerate, but I'm ready to go when you are," I said.

"How do you want to do it?" He asked.

"I was thinking that since you have been dreaming about sucking on my tits, why don't I sit on that big dick of yours and ride you while you go to town on them?" I asked.

"That sounds amazing!" He said.

We positioned ourselves so he was now flat on his back with his cock at full mast. He was hung! Not as big as Ted, but certainly enough to get the job done. I planned on having multiples!

I spread my legs and moved up so his tip was touching my hole. I put my hands on his thighs and began to lower myself. He popped in nicely and I slowly moved down until I was sitting all the way on him. I could've taken him in one quick thrust, but the visual of me gradually lowering myself onto his cock teased him just enough!

He sat up with his dick completely impaling me. He kissed me on the lips and I started to lift up. He caught my left nipple with his lips and began to suck. I froze and enjoyed the dual pleasure coming from my tits and pussy. Then I started to ride him. As we fucked he alternated between boobs. We got into a nice rhythm and my body was getting tingles again.

"Oh My God, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Go for it! I've got plenty more for you!" He said.

I knew it, I thought to myself. He was pressing on my special spot and I slowed my movements to focus on it. I blasted my first load of the night in between us. I got self conscious for a second that I came on Al, but when he didn't say anything and continued to attack my boobs, I didn't worry about it.

By now I was a pro at riding cock, but a girl does get a little tired up there. Except Al was having the time of his life going to town on my tits, and I didn't want to interrupt him. Plus his dick felt so good inside me he was about to make me cum for the second time.

As I screamed out and came again he said, "Wow, that was another big one!"

"Are you getting close?" I asked, "Not that I mind, your dick feels awesome thrusting in and out of me!"

"Almost," he said.

Back on the couch, Tara asked Ted, "Does she usually have multiples?"

"Oh yeah, she might go for a third. It looks like Al can go all night!" Ted said.

"He certainly can, but he's never given me multiples," she said.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked.

"Maybe?" She said.

"Then challenge accepted!" Ted said and winked.

"Her boobs really are amazing! You really did those?" She asked.

"Guilty as charged!" He said.

"Maybe I'll give you a call," she said.

"Honestly, from what I've seen, they're perfect. I don't even know if I would touch them. I'll give you a more informed opinion later after they've been in my mouth!" He said.

"Mmmm, I can't wait! Speaking of sucking on boobs, do you mind if I go over there and give Nicole's a taste while my husband continues to fuck her?" She asked.

"Are you kidding? That would be awesome. I'm sure she'll enjoy it and so will I!" He said.

Tara quickly stripped down to her bra and panties. Ted admired her body as she walked over to the bed. I didn't see her coming, but Al did and he stopped sucking on my nipples as I continued to ride him.

When she got on the bed I felt the pressure of the mattress change and I sank all the way down on Al's dick. I stopped riding, unsure of what was happening. Without saying a word, Tara started to rub my breasts with both hands and flicking my nipples slightly. I threw my head back in pleasure. She took my right nipple in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

She pulled her head back and asked, "Was that ok?"

"More than ok!" I replied.

"In that case it's my turn! You lie back Al as Nicole fucks the cum out of you while I suck on her magnificent tits!" She said.

Al lied back and rested his head on a pillow.

"No arguments here!" He said.

Tara put both hands back on my breasts and surprised me by kissing me on the lips. Her lips were so soft that I instinctively opened my mouth and pressed my tongue against them. She opened her mouth and we started making out. I went back to riding her husband's dick as we kissed and she massaged my nipples.

Having her join in while Al laid back actually made it easier to fuck him. I was free to ride at my own speed and Tara just moved with me. Eventually she broke the kiss and went back to sucking on my nipples. She was really enjoying herself and more importantly so was I!

I was on the verge of orgasm number three and I was panting so hard that I couldn't warn them. With both of them hitting multiple erogenous zones, I felt my clit get really hard and I came for the third time with the same intensity of the first two. I had no control over where it was going. I'm sure I came on both of them. Oh well, that's what warm damp washcloths are for!

This orgasm made my pussy spasm. It happened a lot when I came, but this time it really grabbed a hold of the dick that had been thrusting inside of me for who knows how long. Al made his loudest groan of the night as the pressure around him had to be intense. I lifted myself up to his tip and slammed myself back down as hard as I could. That did the trick!

"Holy shit! I'm cumming!" Al yelled.

Tara stopped sucking my tits as Al began to unload inside of me. She leaned down to kiss him as he filled me up. Even though I know its coming, that first shot of warm semen always makes me feel so good. It's almost like I'm surprised by the heat and the intensity, that makes me crave it more. I rode him though his orgasm as he made out with his wife.

Once he was done, the three of us lied down in my comfy king size bed for a few minutes. I couldn't see poor Ted all alone on the couch, but I'm sure he was rock hard while enjoying the show.

I got up first to wash up and Ted showed Al and Tara to the guest bathroom while he went to get everyone some water. We agreed to take a ten minute break and meet back in the bedroom.

Since I was already in my room I was the first one back. I had put my plug inside me before I slipped on a pink satin nightie and a matching thong. For some reason I didn't want to just sit there naked, but it would be easy to get there in this outfit if I needed to. Al must have thought the same thing, because he came back in wearing his boxers and undershirt. We sat on the couch while we waited for Al and Tara.

After a brief awkward silence, Al asked, "So was that okay?"

"Okay? That was fucking awesome!" I said.

"Cool, just making sure," he said.

"I figured the three orgasms would've been a giveaway!" I said. "I'm sorry I came on you."

"No worries. I got you back anyway. I don't think I've cum so much inside someone before. Was it okay that I did that?" He asked.

"Yes! You can stop being so sweet. I'm used to it, and it's taken care of. I don't think you want anymore information," I said, not wanting to reveal that his load was still plugged deep inside me. That would be my little secret.

Just then Tara walked in, still in her bra and panties with Ted close behind her with 3 bottles of water.

"Everyone good?" Ted asked.

Al and I nodded as we sipped our water.

"I'm ready for your challenge," Tara said to Ted.

He started to unbutton his shirt.

"What challenge?" Al asked. "What did I miss?"

"I'll tell you later. You had your fun, now it's my turn!" She said.

Ted was naked now and Tara looked him up and down.

"Nice!" She said.

"Any preference?" Ted asked.

"Dealer's choice," she said, "But don't hold back. I can get that sweet and sensitive shit at home. I want to be your slut tonight. Especially if you're gonna get me to go twice!"

Al and I looked at each other and our jaws dropped. Who was this woman and what had she done with our sweet little Tara? Then she looked over at us and winked. We both exhaled realizing it was all part of her game.

Ted had a big smile on his face and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Her boobs flashed into view with her nipples sticking straight out. Ted cupped her entire smaller breast with his hand and began to suck on her nipple. She let out a shriek as he nursed on it. She was clearly more sensitive than me and I was happy she was enjoying herself. Ted worked on the other one before dropping to his knees.

He slowly pulled down Tara's panties and his mouth found her pussy. She stood there and moaned as he went down on her. Ted and I had never discussed his exploits with women before, but from the noises coming out of Tara's mouth I knew he was a skilled cunninglinguist.

I looked over at Al and asked, "Is she always this loud?"

"She can definitely get loud, but I think some of this is a performance for my benefit," he said.

"Sounds like you might need to pick up the pace at home," I said winking.

Then I looked down for a second and saw him gently rubbing his dick through his boxers.

Back by the bed, Ted had stopped going down on Tara because she was begging him to fuck her. He laid her down on the bed and put her ankles on his shoulders. He lined himself up and thrust into her hard, just like she asked. He was balls deep in an instant and to my surprise she only made a little peep.

I couldn't hear what he said to her, but as his lips moved I assumed he was asking her if she was 'okay.' She nodded and he began to pound her into the mattress. Then the sounds were back and she was doing a combination of screaming, moaning, and panting.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me with your gigantic cock!" She screamed.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers