All Comments on 'Roommates Snow Saga Continues'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It would be pretty hot if Nicole got back with Ben but Ben’s condition is Nicole has to give up her last sign of masculinity and convert her penis into a pussy.

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

Sorry, I think that month should have gone by between Jen and Nic (Nicole) to see if he still wanted to f*** her. I would like to know what happened, does Nicole still want Jen? The boob job was a bit much at the very beginning of this story. How did Ted and Nicole meet? What happened with Nic's work? Is she (now) still employed?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Definitely need to set up the foursome with Al, Ted, Ben and Nicole. Nicole needs to be gangbanged / blowbanged with double or even triple anal.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No offense, but fuck Ben. Yes, he opened Nicole's eyes and helped her explore herself, and Jen helped too, but Ted has loved Nicole unconditionally from nearly day one. Conversely, Ben objectified and neglected Nicole to the extent she had to overcome an unhealthy power dynamic where she demeaned and gaslit herself on the regular. It was borderline Stockholm Syndrome, and Ben didn't care until Jen made him care.

On the other hand, Ted supports and accepts Nicole completely. He is in this journey with her, even when she needs a little rough sex too. He doesn't judge, and instead adapts. Relationships need that capacity for acceptance, love, and evolution.

Whereas Ben is a selfish, narcissistic, emotionally cheating prick who doesn't realize he's having confidence issues because he no longer has his harem to validate his sexuality. He dropped the L-bomb in a completely unfair manner that utterly betrayed the trust of a swinger hookup. Screw him. The only way he can redeem himself is to get some therapy and work things out with Jen, because he doesn't deserve Nicole. That ship has sailed and should stay that way.

Nicole deserves Ted, and Ted deserves Nicole. I sincerely hope you give Nicole and Ted their Happily Ever After. I'd love to see it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...