Roommate's Toys and Lingerie

Story Info
Social media inspired romp in roomie's toy bin.
1.8k words
4.29
12.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers

Finally finding myself alone in my apartment for the afternoon I was ready to have some fun. My roommate has been home for most of the lockdown and I've been confined to my own room for my solo experiences. She told me this morning she was headed off to a friend's house for the afternoon. I knew it was time to expand my little world.

I know it probably is wrong but I went into her room and started snooping around. I told myself I would wash anything I used. Since I had already posted the first half of the story on some forums I was answering a lot of messages of how it was going. Starting this I was dressed in my own t-shirt and panties but at the suggestion of another forum member I switched to some of her panties. In her top drawer I found a nice little Victoria Secret pink thong. It was a smooth satin finish and just a tiny bit too small for me. I tossed my own clothes out of the room so they would not be confused in the mess. Admittedly I spent awhile just sitting on her bed answering message from some of you reading this now. It slowed things down a little but made it exciting being able to share in real time.

However now it was time to get serious. I needed to see if she had anything more than just the lingerie I found last time. I was on a hunt for the good stuff. Top drawers were filled with panties and bras. Nice stuff but nothing I didn't have in my own dresser. Definitely no toys hidden in there. The nightstand and under the bed were basically empty. This hunt was off to a slow start. The only hope was that the closet held some goodies. This is where I found the lingerie last time so I knew at least I had some fallback.

The first thing in the closet was her high heels collection. I tried on a few pairs but the nude pumps still fit me the best. Plus I think they make me look damn sexy. They are simple but that tall skinny heel makes me feel like my legs belong to a super model. Next I found the basket with the lingerie in it and took it out to the bed. I wanted to make sure I could dig a little deeper this time. There was way more in it than what I found at the top last time. A few more bras along with a couple satin babydolls. I tried a few things on and was starting to feel myself by this point. The outfits were cute for sure but not as sexy as I needed.

Then I found it. Laid out across the bottom of the basket was a black bustier with garter straps from Victoria Secret. It was not cute at all, this was pure sexy. I could tell she took great care of it but it had been worn before. A few of the stitches had popped and one of the garter straps was nearly pulled off. I began to wonder what she had done in it. Some fancy night in a hotel? A night of rough sex with a guy pulling on the lingerie as he pounded her? What naughty things had been done in this lingerie? I knew this was the piece I needed. It was a size small but I carefully put it on and hooked it behind my back. The tight fit made it feel a little bit more dangerous. I noticed some black panties that seemed to match it but the pink ones I had on already felt so good. Plus the nude heels didn't match so I was past winning any fashion shows. I maybe looked a little silly but I sure felt good. Now that I had my outfit on it was time for the real prize. The toy collection.

My search had been fruitless up until this point but I knew a 20 something girl with all this lingerie must have at least a decent vibrator. I poked around the closet some more until I found a shoebox on the top shelf that was a little too heavy for a pair of heels. Pulling the box down from the shelf my heart pounded as I heard the items inside rolling around, this was it! As I went back to the bed I opened the box and it was all I could have hoped for. She had a nice rabbit vibrator that is similar to mine but seemed to be much nicer quality. Also there was a little bullet vibe but with a cord and a little remote-control. She must have a little bondage kink because there was a pair of soft cuffs and a silk blindfold. Nothing extreme but definitely could be a fun time. There was one of those his and hers couples lubes that seemed basically full. Perhaps an old boyfriend had bought her this stuff. Then I found the real prize in a little black bag in the corner of the box. It was really heavy as I picked it up to examine the contents. I untied the bag to find a shiny silver buttplug with a big pink jewel at the end. I felt a shiver go through my body as I knew what was about to happen.

Because I'm a responsible adult I ran back to my room with the toys and gave them a quick wash. Everything seemed clean but I didn't know exactly what I was going to do once I got really worked up so I wanted to be sure. As I washed the toys I could only imagine trying to explain this situation to my roomie if she happened to come home early. Not letting those negative thoughts stop me I went back to her room and set up on her bed. I propped up some pillows and put the little toy box next to me. I put the blindfold on but pushed it up to my forehead so I could see for the moment. The cuffs had a velcro strap on them and I figured they would be best around my ankles. With the heels and cuffs on I was feeling pretty naughty. I began to slowly rub myself over the panties until a shockwave went through my body. I pulled my knees almost up to my chest as I let out my first "fuck me" of the experience. I wasn't sure if I would even make it to all the other toys at this point.

Taking a few deep breaths I tried to let myself settle down but as I pulled against the cuffs I felt my heart racing faster. I was fighting my own body at this point. Without much of a plan I grabbed the bullet vibe and buttplug from the box. I had used a buttplug before but never on my own, only letting an ex boyfriend use one on me while we were fucking. Sliding the little vibe into my panties I leaned back and turned the remote to low. My legs slapped together as the vibe came to life. I leaned back on the pillows and relaxed letting the toy do the work. I pulled the blindfold down and rolled the buttplug around in my hands thinking about what I would do next. The tight panties were holding the vibrator in the perfect spot and I could feel it through my whole body. I reached down with the plug under my back and pulled my panties to the side. I pushed the plug gently against my ass but it wasn't going anywhere. Perhaps I was a little over anxious and I needed a better plan.

Forgetting I had ankle cuffs on I nearly killed myself as I got off the side of the bed. I caught myself and was able to stabilize myself and squat down next to the nightstand. Using the "hers" side of the lube I covered the buttplug throughly. With the vibrator still in place I turned it up a level and gave it another try. Squatted down in my heels I was in the perfect position as I reached under myself and slid the buttplug into my ass. Feeling the cold metal inside of me and the increased vibe I nearly lost it right then. My body fell onto the bed as I shook from the excitement. I stayed bent over the bed for a few moments until the sensation settled down. I had one more toy to go and I was going to make it. Settling back into the middle of the bed I pulled the bullet vibe out and let it fall to the floor.

The black rabbit vibrator was the only toy left in the box. It was heavier than mine and a good bit bigger so I added some lube to help things along. Watching myself in the full length mirror I slid her big black toy right inside myself and turned it up to high. I leaned back and pulled my blindfold down over my eyes as I struggled against my ankle cuffs. I was under the complete control of her toys. My body shook as I fucked myself with the vibrator. The feeling was incredible as I was filled with the buttplug and big black toy. My body couldn't take anymore and I rolled onto my stomach with my hands holding the toy deep inside me. I screamed into her pillows as the most amazing orgasm rolled through my body. I pulled my heels up to my ass and laid there shaking with all her toys still inside me.

As my body settled from the earth shaking orgasm my mind began to come back to reality. It had been a few hours and here I was tied up, in her lingerie and heels, and on her bed with her toys inside me. It was time for the cover-up. I uncuffed myself and got to to work. The toys went into the sink to be washed. The lingerie and heels got put away, this time I couldn't forget the heels so I was extremely careful with them. I straightened out the bed and checked all the drawers. About this time I got a text from her that she was picking up dinner and coming home with her friend. I was all set except for those little pink panties I was still wearing. I couldn't just put them back in the drawer like that. I remember that someone online had mentioned I should wear her panties around her. I figured this was as good a time as any. I got dressed in my normal clothes just in time for them to walk in with dinner. There we all sat around the table eating take out while I wore her wet pink panties. I smiled as they had no idea of the afternoon adventures I had in her room.

Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers