Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's Friend Won Me Playing Strip Poker!
10.6k words
4.31
154.3k
111

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

A fictional story with fictional characters all over 18.

___________________________________________

My wife is an Exhibitionist by Proxy, she Gets Off Exposing me Naked.

My wife Erin has a kink, she likes to expose my less than fit nude body to her friends, or on occasion to a stranger. I admit it is kind of fun seeing their reactions, and the expressions on their faces. Since most of the time it would just be a quick flash, set up to be an accidental exposure, I went along with it to please her. I admit I learned to like the thrill of the exposure too. I did refuse to go along with her schemes for quite a while after one of those setups went bad, other than the shocked look on the poor woman's face, it was not a good experience for any of us.

Erin told me she had set it up for a neighbor to walk in on me, I was to be naked and waiting. I went along with it because the way I understood her plan, it was a neighbor we had known a while. Maybe unknown to Erin, this neighbor and I had history, she had sunbathed topless in her backyard, and right under my den window before. She even got the courage to untie and fold down her bottoms exposing her bald vagina to me a couple of times, trying to look like she was just trying to expand her tanned area. To me there was no doubt she did all this on purpose and this would be my chance to return the favor, as she would likely not even act very upset, I would only be flashing her back.

I got a bit excited waiting for her and thinking about how hot she looked with her top off and her pussy showing. She had near-perfect boobs, and all this suspense waiting made me so erect my cock was pointing straight in front of me. Yep, I was standing there with nothing but a smile, and a stiffie, ready for who turned out not to be her. but the new neighbor on the other side of our house.

I don't know what Erin was thinking, pulling this on someone that had just recently moved in using the guise of showing her around our place. She was an attractive lady, but it was clear to me that she was a church-going conservative by her hair-do and the bumper stickers on her car. Erin led her into the room where I was waiting, and it was just Erin, and her, and me and my hard cock there. She did take a momentary look as Erin blocked her exit, she got a good look at my throbbing member before she screamed, and could not leave the room, and our house quick enough.

That was the last communication we had with that neighbor, and she has now lived next door to us for 6 years.

It's not like I am some well-hung hunk, I don't consider my cock as much more than average size, build wise I don't have a six-pack or any pack at all for that matter. If I was fit and had what I considered a large penis, I might have enjoyed giving in to her lunacy more often. We both do our share of drinking, and she knows if she gets me lit, her chances are much better of getting me to go along with her schemes.

Unfortunately, in the process of getting me to drink more to go along with these schemes, she has developed a drinking problem. Sometimes this leads to some poor judgment on her part. So far it has been pretty much all in fun, and none of her friends she had pulled these exposures to have gotten upset, but sometimes they were pretty buzzed too. I just hoped her drinking didn't continue to get out of control.

One of Erin's more recent exhibitions of my less than hunky chassis got more than a little out of hand. We were sharing a cabin with her friend and husband, who I did not know that well. It was a rustic one-room cabin, with no privacy at all, just two double beds, end to end, without a divider, and not 4-5 ft (1.52 m) apart. A table with a light bulb hanging over it, and a kitchen area with the same. Both lights are on one switch, we just left them on at night, not helping with the lack of privacy.

I am not a fisherman, but her friend's husband Gus is a die-hard one, he fished most of the day, and into the night. This day we just finished eating a delicious dinner of fresh-caught fish, when he grabbed his lantern to go off and do some night fishing, I passed and stayed with the girls. This left me alone to endure an evening with the two ditsy, but sexy blonds to entertain.

Well, mosquitoes kept the three of us in the small, primitive cabin, that had no TV, or any other source of entertainment other than a beat-up deck of cards we found. So we drank, played cards, and drank some more. After we had a good buzz going, our games of gin rummy and some other 3-player card games got more than old. Erin got one of her crazy ideas after having a little too much wine and talked her hot friend Ellie and me into playing strip poker. It was a set-up of course, and I knew it was one of her schemes to get me naked in front of her. I figured if I could get the two of them, or even just Ellie topless it would be a win for me as well, if not I was sure I would at least be showing hard. A man's worst fear is having to display a flaccid penis.

We were all getting pretty drunk, and I was getting pretty worked up, as the blonds both had thin, and loose-fitting tops and shorts. Ellie seemed to enjoy showing me her cleavage, and through the legs of her shorts, I had a pretty clear view of her sexy panties. I was in a tee, and being in the middle of summer, going commando in a thin pair of workout shorts. My shorts did not hide any of my excitement, and that area of me seemed to be the focus of Ellie's attention. That gave me the impression that she had at least some interest in my cock.

Erin gave me a wink as my signal, I had given in to this scheme before and knew what she expected of me. I always figured it was a harmless scheme, as the victim is a full participant. They decide how much of their body to show, and it is usually just their titties. Only on one occasion did I manage to get one naked, but nothing became of it. She was not shy about showing me her sex, but soon after she put her panties back on and that was as far as it went.

My instructions were to fold when I thought I might have the winning hand so that it would be her or Ellie that picked who had to lose an item. That would ensure I was the first to be naked for her friend, as Erin's rules were that the winner could pick who lost a clothing item. Well, I was outnumbered, and with me only having two items of clothes on, it was not long at all before I was sitting there naked. Erin was down to her bra and panties, and Ellie only a pair of sexy, but not all that revealing panties on. Ellie got little more than a flash of my package when I purposely, "slowly removed my shorts to expose my boner."

I was sporting a pretty nice stiffie at that point, hard enough that I didn't mind anyone seeing it, especially a hot blond like Ellie. I sat back down, and Ellie accidentally dropped her lighter under the table, and it seemed to be taking her a while to find it. I almost jumped out of my chair when I felt her hand go between my legs, and onto my package. By then I was rock hard, and I can only guess she was surprised enough by what I had to offer that she hit her head on the table, and let go. She was then holding her head as she came back out giggling, and with a smile on her face.

I was a drunk and naked man, now with a hardon that my wife's drunk hot friend had more than just a little interest in. I had two drunk horny women at the table with me, I just had to try to get her friend's panties off, as what was under them was of my interest. So with Ellie still distracted and holding her head, and Erin getting drunker and giggling after anything that was said. I decided to quickly, just go ahead and deal the next hand before anyone could point out I had nothing left on to wager, if they even cared at that point.

I dealt myself a pair of aces, I confess to a cheat, I recognized one by the bent corner and diverted it to myself on the deal. I was convinced that this was my chance. Ellie and I took 3 cards, and then Erin only two, so I was pretty confident that would be Ellie that would come up short, and it would be me that could get her out of her panties. I kept the two aces of course and drew another one, now I was really confident of seeing a naked Ellie. Every since she checked out my cock, it was hard and throbbing in anticipation.

To my surprise, and great disappointment, instead of losing her panties and showing me her pussy, she showed me her diamond flush!

Ellie immediately started ribbing me, and made a query to Erin, "I guess your Hank bet something he did not have, what happens now girlfriend?"

Erin paused, giggled of course, and then said, "It's up to you as the winner of the hand, you can make me lose something, but what fun would that be? You could also take the option to my naked husband do something sexual you want to watch, you can have him do it to me, or himself. I have caught him before, and can attest to the fact that he makes some pretty funny faces and noises when he jerks off, (giggle), especially the face he makes while shooting his load."

(Then, after the two of them stopped giggling.)

Erin added, "but what the hell it's just the three of us here, and you've let me, I mean I know you "would" let me if it was Gus, so I even give you the O.K. to do something sexual to him, as long as I get to watch."

I was back to being excited, and my cock was now rock hard again, sometimes it's better to be the loser I thought. Hearing my wife give the OK for her hot friend to take advantage of me, made me willing to do whatever I was told. Suddenly, even the thought of having to jerk off my load in front of a topless Ellie was appealing to me.

Ellie took her up on it, and she said, "Hank, you're mine now, stand up, so I can see what I won in the light." I did, I had to get out from the table, and was so hard I lifted the flimsy table a little with my cock while doing it. I used that as an excuse to move closer too, well within the range of a cumshot. I have to admit, I was ready for action, standing there naked with a rock-hard cock standing straight out, pointed right at my wife's best friend's face. I could not help but be pretty proud, and pretty happy to oblige her. She gave it a Woo-Hoo and put her hand up under her chin to pretend to be thinking.

Then Ellie looked at Erin yet again, and said, "Look, Erin, the big knob on his penis is turning purple, I think somebody (giggle), should help him out before his balls turn blue."

Erin, strongly reminded her, "I already told you, Ellie, you won him, whatever you want, he has to comply with your wishes!"

Ellie got a flirtatious look on her face and took her finger, and signaled me to come even closer to her. I complied, and then was almost straddling her legs. Then she reached out and cupped my balls with one hand, grabbed my hard shaft with the other, and then gave it a good hard squeeze as she pulled on it making me even closer. "Wow that is one hard and thick cock," and after a little more and now close-up examination, put it in her mouth.

She had taken Erin's permission to do something sexual literally. Then she put her hands on my naked ass to hold me there as she proceeded to suck it. Yes, that was one hell of a surprise outcome, this was the best ever, one of my wife's friends sucking my cock right in front of her.

At the time, I was not sure what to expect next. None of Erin's schemes ever worked out this good for me, I knew she gave her the go-ahead, but now how was she going to react? Soon I was relieved to see that Erin not only loved seeing me naked in front of her friend, she also enjoyed getting to watch her suck my cock, and yes, I enjoyed having her suck it too.

As I already pointed out, I am not in the workout shape that Ellie's husband is, but she seemed to be more than thrilled with my average cock. I could not help wondering if Erin had already seen her husband's, and thought mine had at least an edge on it? Maybe even wanted to rub it in that my cock was a little bigger than the one Ellie's husband Gus sports.

It would be not unlike her to do that, and I guess I am not 100% trusting of my wife not to know its size, especially since her drinking problem has been escalating. It was not hard for me to imagine her and Ellie drunk, and in a situation, like we were in that night. Only it being with Gus as the only guy, she could have seen his cock, maybe jerked it off, or even sucked it for that matter if she was drunk enough. I questioned first if Ellie would have let her if she knew about it? I also wondered if she would have been willing to go as far as to fuck him if she had the chance? My suspicion comes from her never missing a chance to say what a fit and good-looking guy Gus is, and that I need to work out.

I was even more aware Erin had a thing for Gus one night when he brought her home drunk from card club at Ellie's. He had to carry her into our place as she giggled. She had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, her head against his. Her top was wrinkled like it had been wadded up, but it did not surprise me as those girls get pretty wild. I noticed later when I put her to bed still giddy and giggling, one of her tits was not even in her bra cup, and her panties were inside out and a little wet. When I put her damp panties in the hamper I could smell urine, but one of the spots I had touched did not feel the same, it felt like some type of salve. I thought at the time maybe she had a yeast infection, and maybe it was medication seeping out?

The word "escalated" is not a big enough word for where things went with our card game. Confessions were made, people did some nasty and fun things to each other, well it was just a crazy night, you will just have to read on to find out.

So, Erin had got so hot watching her friend swallow my cock down to my balls, she got naked herself, and was masturbating as she watched.

I did not last very long with the excitement of having Ellie suck my cock, as my wife watched as she finger-fucked herself. Ellie seemed to predict my cumshot better than me and let go of my cock and just said, "On My Tits." I tried to hurry and aim it, but as I bent forward to grab it, I was not quick enough and ended up dumping a pretty good load of my jizz on her panties and stomach. Thank goodness I had a big load, and I still managed to get a few ropes on her tits as she requested.

Now I was just standing there with a dripping penis, some feeling of success, and a little disappointment of not lasting longer. She happily cleaned my knob while it was still sensitive, and that gave me a chill. Then in a sexy move, she lifted each breast and was licking and mouthing her nipples and the little bit of my cum that hit its target.

Ellie then realizing how much cum I gave her, said to Erin, "That was so fucking awesome, but remind me to change these panties before Gus gets back, Hank's cum and my juices have them soaking wet."

Erin stopped fucking herself long enough to yell at her, "Take them off now dummy, so you won't forget, they won't dry while on you! You are seeing all of him and you already sucked his cock. I know my husband and men in general, he is just dying to check out your pussy. He was so proud to show you his hard cock, give him a little show. Then we can all go over to the bed, so I can sit on his face, and get some pleasure too."

Ellie, then slid her panties off, right in front of me, twirled them around, and hung them over a chair. Her beautiful clean shaved pussy was now right in front of me, and said, "Great suggestion Erin, so you are O.K. with me showing my sex to him?"

"Oh, go ahead, he loves seeing new pussies, like your husband."

The second line from Erin I should have picked up on if I was not so excited and anxious to see Ellie's pussy.

Ellie leaned back, put her heels up on the chair, and spread her legs. Then as she looked me in the eyes, parted the wet lips of her pussy so I could see deep into her hole, then pushed two fingers deep into her vagina, and stroked herself. I can honestly say that display was another first, I was so worked up and wanted to jump her right then and there. I settled for just watching her masturbate for me. It was such a sexy show she was putting on, I was rock hard again.

Erin, "Oh go ahead you guys, I can see you both getting hot, you don't have to take care of yourself, you can let him finger you while you work his cock, it's not like you have not already sucked it." Erin yelled, "But don't take too long!" I need his tongue in my pussy, watching you guys engaging in foreplay has me so worked up."

That was all I needed to hear, I ran two fingers up and down her slit a couple of times and then added another to fuck her with. Then I stroked her for a few moments as she jerked me off. I probably could have put my cock inside her, Erin at least would likely have been fine with it, but it was too soon, we were not even in the bed yet.

She and I were getting into it, but Ellie could see Erin getting antsy about us coming over to her and said, "Hank, you heard her, we better get up on the bed, before she yells at us again. Maybe while you are eating her, I can suck that cock of yours again. Then she whispered in my ear, "Maybe she will let you fuck me with that big cock, you are such a stud compared to what I usually get, I would love to have you deep inside me."

I wish, I thought to myself as I got even more excited.

We moved to the bed, and I had Erin sitting on my face, and Ellie sucking me again, it felt even better, as it was back to its fully hard state, and even more sensitive. They were facing each other and Erin was giving her directions between her moans. She sure didn't need any, she was doing a better job than Erin does, especially when she is drinking.

Then Ellie started to take my hard cock in her throat and hold it there. Oh, what a feeling that was.

I was pretty focused on Erin's clit with my tongue, she was starting to cum, and was putting most of her weight on my face. I love eating pussy, especially hers, but I was gasping for air, and I mean for real. Ellie could hear me gasping, and let go of my cock, to point that out to her.

I could see Ellie watching Erin cum, and seize up in pleasure, and she told Erin, "Wow, that must of felt awesome, I want to cum like that too, but I would need to have your husband's tongue or his big cock in me for that. I guess of all people, I don't have to tell you what a treat a cock like his would be for me, you know how much smaller Gus's Cock... Oops."

Ellie stopped after that slip, and after a moment of silence recited the overused and deceptive phrase, "Hank, it's not what you think."

Then Erin looked at me, gave me her best innocent look, and tried to appease me by saying, "It was an accident Honey, just an accident on his part, Gus didn't intentionally show me his cock. Oh, you blabbed it, tell him what happened Ellie."

"OK, I guess it was my big mouth, and not Erin's this time that caused such an awkward moment like this. Erin and I made a pact not to tell because it was so embarrassing to Gus. Card club was at my house and as usual, we all had a lot to drink. We started playing a strip game, just us girls. Just for fun, no one got completely naked. Erin and I however were both topless when we paired up to go to the bathroom as we girls do. Someone was in the downstairs one, and your wife said she had to pee, and in her words, "Bad, Really Bad," she was pretty drunk, and I did not want her to pee herself, so I helped her up the stairs to use our bedroom bath.

I guess Gus had no reason to believe any of us would have been upstairs and failed to lock the bedroom doors to our bath. We went in using the hall entrance though. I told Erin to go ahead and pee first. I figured Gus was on our bed on the other side of the suite watching TV, or maybe even asleep. So I decided to go ahead and go into the bedroom to get something from my dresser that I had wanted to show off to the girls. Before she could even get her shorts down, I slid the pocket doors to the bedroom open, and there was my man, standing right there, he was in front of his laptop with not a stitch of clothes on. He was jerking off his hard little pecker to a Porno that featured a graphic close-up of a guy watching a girl piss."

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers