Rooms for Rent Pt. 05

Story Info
Second Year, Spring Semester.
11k words
4.63
3.2k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and over.

Mr. and Ms. Fielding and their 16 year old son, Mark, were coming back from eating out for dinner. It was late on a January Thursday evening and the roads were slick from a lite rain that was falling. Mr. and Ms. Fielding were in the front seat and their son was in the back seat. All were belted in and they were talking about the wonderful prior holidays and how their daughter Amy seemed to be transformed over just a single semester in college.

They were all so happy about Amy that they never saw the semi-truck entering the freeway on the exit ramp. The driver was trying to finish a long haul of furniture and had gotten turned around. He was tired, really tired, when he took that wrong turn and entered the exit ramp from the wrong direction. When the truck entered the freeway it emerged just in front of the car carrying the Fielding family. Mr. Fielding never had a chance of avoiding a collision, but he tried by pulling the car to the left, so instead of a head on collision the truck smashed into the passenger side of the car killing Ms. Fielding and her son instantly. The car was shoved from the right lane over the left and into the ditch separating the directional lanes. The ditch was quite steep and when the car hit the bottom it flipped onto the roof with such force the roof collapsed and killed Mr Fielding.

Meanwhile the truck jack-knifed and was hit by three more cars before the accident was over. The truck driver sustained major injuries as well as the passengers in the other cars that hit him.

It took the authorities a few hours to rescue the living and deal with the dead, and than a few more hours to clear the wreckage. By the time the highway was reopened it was six the next morning. It then took a little while to identify the Fielding family and figure out where there daughter Amy was. Luckily Mr. Fielding's phone still worked and they were able to get Amy's number from it.

==========

Amy was asleep in Phil's arms when her phone rang at 7:30 Friday morning. She retrieved it from the nightstand and looked at the caller's phone ID. It said it was the Dallas Police Department so she answered it.

"Hello, this is Amy." she said still half asleep.

"Is this Miss Amy Fielding?"

"Yes, it is."

"Miss Fielding, this is Sargent Miller of the Dallas Police and I have some bad new for you. Your entire family was killed in a traffic accident last night."

Amy was instantly awake. 'Oh God, no! Not now.' she thought.

"Are you still there Ms. Fielding?"

With tears welling up in her eyes she said "Yes. Are you sure it was them?"

"Yes, mam. The bodies have been identified from their personal affects. I'm very sorry to have to report this to you."

"How did it happen?"

"A semi-truck T-boned them on the highway and the damage to their car was very severe. Ms. Fielding, is this a good number to reach you? I will probably have more information for you in a few hours. In the meantime just stay where you are and we will let you know if there is anything more we need from you. Are you staying with someone?"

"Yes. I'm at UTA in Arlington and you can reach me at this number anytime."

"Okay. We will get back to you in a few hours. I am very sorry for your loss."

With that she hung up and burst into tears. By this time Phil was up listening to her conversation. He took her in his arms and asked "What's wrong?"

"M-My family is all d-d-dead."

"What?! What happened?"

"C-car accident last night."

By this time her head was on his shoulder and she was openly crying. Phil was completely aghast as he tried to comfort her. He could not believe such a thing had happened, not to Amy, not to his lover. Soon, tears were leaking from his eyes as well. He had worked so hard to turn her around, and now this. It could undo everything between them.

He wrapped his arms around her and comforted her as best he could. It took a while but she finally got herself under some control.

"Oh Phil, what am I going to do?"

"You're going to stand by me and I am going to stand by you. We will get through this together, I promise. This is going to be hard, probably the hardest thing you have ever done. But I love you, and you must remember that no matter what."

He kept her close until nature's call became urgent. They both went to the bathroom. Amy had kept her room this semester so they had the bathroom to themselves. Phil thought a shower would do her some good so he started it and helped her strip out of her T-shirt, sleep shorts, and panties. He removed his underwear and they got in the shower together. All Amy wanted to do was hold Phil but he eventually helped her wash herself and her hair. He kept a keen eye on her as he bathed himself.

When finished he toweled her and himself off, finishing with her long hair.

"Are you okay?"

"No, no I'm not. I don't know what to do next."

"Dry your hair and I will get you some clothes."

He first dressed himself and then went to her room to get her some clothes. He laid them out on her bed, which had not been used in months, not since she had been sleeping with him.

She was still drying her hair when he returned to her side. Even as sad as he was, he could not help but appreciate her body. She had lost a little weight since he had first met her last fall and it made her that much more beautiful. He loved her more than life itself, she had become a part of him in the few months they had been together. And now this tragedy.

When she finished she stood up and held him tight, her naked body against his clothed body. She did not care because she needed him now more than ever.

"Will you be okay for a while? I need to go downstairs for a few moments."

"Yeah, just don't be long."

"I won't."

He kissed her and then went downstairs. He found Craig and Sherrie in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Phil."

"Would you two mind sitting down for a moment? I have some bad news."

"Sure." Sherrie said.

Once seated at the breakfast table Phil said "Amy got a call from the Dallas Police earlier this morning. They told her that her entire family died in a bad car accident last night."

"What!?" Sherrie exclaimed.

"Yeah. Her Dad, Mom, and brother were all killed in the accident. That's all the information we have right now, but obviously this semester will be somewhat up in the air for a while for her, and maybe she might have to withdraw for the semester. She hasn't made any plans yet but I think it's pretty obvious this semester is a bust for her."

"Can I go and see her?" Sherrie asked.

"Yeah, but knock first as she was just getting dressed when I left her."

Sherrie left to go see her friend.

"What are you going to do?" asked Craig.

"Well I can't drop the semester because of my scholarship. But I am going to support her in every way I can."

"Good. Sherrie and I will do the same. Anything you or her need, I mean anything, just let us know. You know you are not just tenants here, you are family and we're here to help."

"Thanks, Craig. That's nice of you and Sherrie. I know Amy will appreciate it."

Phil went back upstairs and found Amy and Sherrie sitting on her bed holding each other. Amy was dressed but still barefoot. He let them alone and went back to his room to wait for the girls to emerge. He decided to help Amy out by starting a list of things to do. He soon had a half page of items, and they were just the first things he could think of. It was easy to see she was going to be one busy woman for the foreseeable future.

Eventually Sherrie left and Amy came back to his room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Making a list for you of things that are going to need to be taken care of over the next few months. I know it's not complete, but it might be helpful."

She took the list from him and read it. He noticed that her eyes were still red and there were dried tears on her cheeks. As she read it the weight on her shoulders got a lot bigger, so big she had to sit down on the bed again. Phil came over to sit beside her. He put his arm around her to comfort her. She started to cry again.

"Phil, what am I going to do? This is so overwhelming."

"You have to rely on your friends. We are here for you."

Just then her phone rang again. She picked it up and recognized the number as her father's law firm.

"Hello?"

"Amy? This is Frederick Hicks, from your father's law firm."

"Oh, hello. My father has spoken of you often."

"We at the firm just heard the bad news concerning your family. We are all so sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"This may not be the right time to bring this up, but I really need you to drop by the office just as soon as you can. It concerns a number of topics but the most important at the moment is your father's life insurance policies. There is a substantial amount of money involved that will be yours when all the dust settles and we need to be sure just what disposition of the funds you want. When do you think you can drop by?"

She thought for a moment. "I can be there Monday of next week if that is convenient. How much money are we talking about?"

"It should be well into seven figures, maybe more. Plus, there are also additional services that the firm would like to offer you free of charge. But we can talk more about that when you get here."

"Thank you. I can be there Monday morning around 10:00 if that fits your schedule?"

"That will be perfect. In the meantime, if there is anything you need, and I mean anything, just call the office or my cell phone." He gave her the number and they bid each other goodbye.

"Who was that?" Phil asked.

"My Dad's law firm. Apparently Dad had life insurance through the firm for a substantial amount of money. They want me to drop by on Monday to talk about it."

As much as Phil wanted to know more, he kept quiet. It was really none of his business and if she wanted him to know more, she would tell him.

The rest of the weekend was a flurry of phone calls to Amy from relatives, friends, the police, and other entities. Some plans were made, the funeral and a few others, but mostly it was sympathy calls. By Sunday evening Amy had pulled herself together a little, enough to stop crying, so Phil took her out to dinner. They were mostly silent during the meal, but they did enjoy the company.

When they got back to the room they fell into each others arms.

"Thank you, Phil." she said.

"For what?"

"For being here with me. I was so afraid you would abandon me."

"Abandon you? Never. I love you. You can depend on me."

She smiled. "I know that now. And I do love you, too."

Phil looked down at her and when she looked at him he kissed her. As it went on the kiss became deeper and more meaningful. Their lips parted and their tongues intertwined together. Their arms tightened around each other. When they finally came up for air they looked into each others eyes and found love for each other there.

"Make love to me. It's been too long since we made love." she said.

They slowly removed each others clothes until they were both naked. Phil turned down the covers to his bed and they climbed in together. Once settled they wrapped each other in their arms and just held each other for a few minutes. Amy had not realized just how much she had missed having his naked body against hers. It had only been a few days since they had made love, but with the intervening circumstances, it felt like forever. And when he held her like this, all her troubles seemed to fade away.

Soon their hands were roaming over each other. Phil held her face in his hands and lightly kissed her forehead and then her cheeks. She smiled at him for the first time since all her troubles began. It made his heart swell with pride because he was the target of her smile.

Phil continued to kiss her working his way down her body. First her earlobes and neck, then on to her breasts and nipples. He spent some time with these as he knew they were sensitive and were sometimes the key to her sexuality. Her nipples hardened under the stimulation from his tongue and lips. She groaned a little acknowledging her growing need for him.

Further down was her belly button which he tongued causing her to writhe under his spell. He tickled her ribs a little causing her to laugh a little for the first time in days. But then he moved further down, bypassing her pussy, to her inner thighs. He kissed and licked each of them up and down until he could see her glistening juices on her outer pussy lips.

With his first lick of her outer lips her hips rose from the bed trying desperately to maintain contact with his tongue. When his tongue reached her clitoris she moaned delightfully as the pleasurable feelings coursed through her.

"Oh Phil, that feels so good. I love your tongue when you do that. Eat my pussy, make me cum."

He worked his tongue on her in earnest licking up her juices as she produced them. He sucked on her outer lips and clitoris as she spread her legs even wider for him. God she needed this, to feel him making love to her. He pushed his tongue into her as deep as he could, he wanted to feel her insides and get as close to her as he could. She put her hands on each side of his head to hold him in place.

When he moved back to suck on her clitoris again it drove her over the edge and she came on his face and mouth like never before. Phil had made her squirt before but nothing like this, the amount of her love juices was prodigious and covered not only his face but also the sheets beneath them. When her orgasm was over she brought him back up to her face and kissed him and then licked his face clean of her orgasmic output. It was the sexiest experience of Phil's life so far.

Amy rolled over on top of him now fully engaged into the sex between them. She took his cock into her mouth and began to suck it for all she was worth. He was already hard but she needed to feel him in her mouth. She massaged his balls as she sucked him.

"That's it, suck my cock."

She had lost all sense of herself, abandoning herself to her lover, his pleasure her only thought. Suddenly she release his cock from her mouth and climbed on top him. She needed him really inside her so she took hold of him and sat down on his cock. She leaned forward with her hands on his chest and fucked him like she had never done before, driving his cock deeply into her over and over again.

Phil's hands found their way to her breasts where he massaged them and pinched her nipples. The look on her face was intense, but also contained a slight smile. That was when she had her second orgasm. It was not as strong as her first but she still enjoyed the feeling that is was Phil's cock that made her cum.

On and on they fucked, Amy having one orgasm after another. She was truly lost in the pleasurable feelings washing over her. There was nothing but Phil to pleasure and take pleasure from, the rest of the world along with her troubles had faded to non-existence.

For Phil, his orgasm was now very close. He could feel it rising from within him. The way she was fucking him was making it impossible to hold out any longer. Finally, he gave her his spunk, his cum filling her entire pussy as he just kept squirting into her. She felt him cum and it and she gave him one final orgasm. She collapsed on top of him and he hugged her as tight as he dared as they both came down from their shared sexual high.

"Oh Phil, you are so good to me. I love you so much."

"And I love you just as much. You mean the world to me and I will be with you for as long as you want me."

She raised her head to look at him. There were tears in her eyes, but he could tell they were tears of joy, not pain. He kissed them away and she lay her head back down on his shoulder.

But soon they got up to take a shower together. Phil had an early class in the morning so they set an alarm and returned to the bed, wet spot and all. Neither cared and were soon asleep.

==========

Amy drove to Dallas the next morning. The traffic had cleared somewhat by the time she left but it was still a long drive to the building in the North part of Dallas where her Dad's law firm was located. She arrived in the reception area just about on time. The receptionist recognized her immediately and led her to Frederick Hicks' private conference room. He joined her soon after.

"Amy, I'm so sorry that we have to meet like this. Your Father was a fine man and a good friend. I'm truly sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, Mr. Hicks."

"Please call me Fred. I've only met you a few times but you are still family to me and everyone at this firm. Have a seat. There will be a few other people joining us in a few moments.

"The first thing I want to tell you is that everyone here is feeling the loss of your Father. He was a great asset to the firm and a friend to everyone here. We will all miss him. Second, I want to reiterate that if you need anything, please call me and we will help you in any way we can."

"Thank you, Mister ... Fred."

Two other people entered the conference room. There were introductions all around and it seemed that everyone knew her Father and offer their condolences.

"Ms. Lake here is our insurance specialist and I will let her explain to you the insurance policies we manage for your Father."

"First let me explain how things work here at the firm. When someone makes full partner, as your Father did some years ago, the firm takes out a life insurance policy for him or her, plus one for each member of their family. The death benefit on these policies is quite substantial. You father's policy has a base death benefit of $2 million dollars. But in the event of a death by accident, the benefit doubles to $4 million. Your Mother's policy has a base benefit of $1 million but also doubles to $2 million in case of death by accident. Your brother's policy, as well as yours, is the same as your Mother's with the same benefits. So your payable benefit will be $8 million. These monies are free of any taxes and can be paid to you in multiple forms, either all at once or over a period of time."

To say that Amy was stunned would be the biggest understatement of her life. She sat there for a moment letting it all sink in.

"You mean to say that I have $8 million dollars!"

"Yes, that is, you will when you accept the payout. I know this is somewhat of a shock, but the main thing for you to remember at this point is that the firm is here to help you manage this payout in any way we can. You don't have to carry the load by yourself. We can help you find any specialized help you may need. Just call me at any time."

Ms. Lake pushed a business card across the table to Amy.

"The first piece of advice I would like to give you is to not accept the payout until you are ready for it. That is, you should have accounts ready to receive the funds and advisors ready to manage and invest it per your instructions.

"Do you have any questions at this time?"

Amy was still too stunned to think of anything. "Not at the moment, but I'm sure I will later."

"When you do, just call me. I am here to help you in any way we can."

"I appreciate that. And thank you."

"Mr. Lee is in charge of investments made on behalf of partners with the firm." Fred said.

"Your father had two investments managed by the firm. One is for you and the other was for your brother. They are to pay for your college expenses. Each investment currently has about $250 thousand dollars in them. Both investment funds are to be paid directly to you under the current circumstances. The money is now yours and can be used for anything you wish. The base amounts have already been taxed but the interest earned from the funds has not been paid yet. That will be your responsibility. I would suggest that you hire a tax accountant to help you with this."