Rooms for Rent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so good to me." he said.

"I love be good to you."

"Want to try a different position?"

"What did you have in mind?"

Rod got out of bed, his erection still rock hard.

"Lean against the bed in front of me."

She smiled at him and hopped out of bed so she could stand while leaning her body over the bed. Rod carefully placed his fingers to hold his cock and entered her from the rear. She was so wet he slid right into her. From this position he could pay her back for riding him by fucking her from the rear while she stayed still. He held her ass in his fingers on each side and began to fuck her slowly.

"Oh Rod, that feels amazing. I love it when you fuck me this way. You feel so big and fill me up nicely. God I love you so much."

Soon she was meeting each one of his thrusts into her with one of her own, their flesh slapping against each other. He was in no hurry after just having cum, but her was determined to give her the maximum pleasure possible, and that meant giving her as many orgasms as possible.

It too a good ten minutes before she had her first orgasm in this position, and it was a pretty good one. But now she was at the edge of a cliff, close enough that she started stepping off with each new orgasm only to recover a minute later. As time went on they both lost count of her orgasms and Rod was now much closer to his own moments of bliss.

And still they fucked, on and on it went until he could no longer hold back and erupted a full load of jism into her just as she finally stepped off that cliff for her final orgasm. As came down from their shared high they both collapsed on the bed beside each other as their legs could no longer hold them upright.

"Oh my God, what did you just do to me?" she asked.

"Did I fuck your brains out?"

"Yes, all over the bed."

They both giggled at their shared joke.

"I think that was the most orgasms I have ever had at one time." she stated.

"I can't remember you ever cumming that many times before."

"Maybe you should stay in those casts as long as you keep doing that to me."

They giggled at each other again. It was a good morning for them.

==========

"See, I told you they were hot." Phil said.

"Wow, you weren't wrong. That was the hottest thing I ever listened to. I had no idea these walls were so thin."

"Yeah, they are. I'm surprised you haven't heard them before now."

"Oh, I have. But I never listened for any length of time, I guess I wanted to give them some privacy."

"Well, I'm pretty sure that they have heard us as well. Neither of us is a very quiet lover."

She smiled at that and rested her head on his shoulder. "Well, let them listen, I don't care. I guess I'm more of an exhibitionist than I thought."

Phil thought that was a huge admission on her part. It was just another step into who she really was. He felt like she was now really opening up just like a flower. The tragedy in her life had forced her to become a real adult and to face hard facts about herself, and he was the beneficiary to all of that. It just made him love her that much more.

"Make love to me, Phil."

And he did. It was sweet and slow but oh so satisfying for both of them.

==========

Sherrie and Craig were siting at their table with their good friend Mark.

"What do you mean you kicked her to the curb?" Craig asked.

"I broke up with her. Lucy cheated on me at a party." Mark said.

"Let me get this straight. You broke up with her just because she had sex with someone else? How many times did this happen?" Craig asked.

"Just once, but that was enough."

"So you're going to give up a year of great sex with her just because she made one mistake?" Sherrie asked.

"Yeah, she cheated on me."

"Did she admit it to you?" asked Craig.

"Yeah, she apologized, said it would never happen again. But I just couldn't trust her any more."

"I don't get it. You seemed to have a great relationship, the sex was great, and you loved being together. Don't you have even a little forgiveness in you heart. Yeah she made a mistake, but we are all only human and we all make mistakes." Craig said.

"But this is different. I thought she loved me."

"And this one mistake was all it took for you to change your mind? That's nuts." Sherrie said.

"I thought I could trust her, but now I know it was all a lie."

"Bullshit, Mark. It takes more than one mistake for you to make a decision like this. There must be more to the story." Craig said.

"No, I swear. Everything was good until this happened."

"Then have you thought that you were asking the impossible of her?" asked Sherrie.

"What do you mean? I just want her to be faithful."

"Well, for some people that is impossible." Sherrie said. "Look, we only look like we are advanced apes who have higher principles, but it's mostly a lie we perpetrate on ourselves. We still have a lot of those primitive drives within all of us, and the most primitive is to spread our genes around when possible, even if it means it violates our higher beliefs. With all these conflicts buried deep in our psychic is it so hard to believe that we are all just a little bit confused at times?"

"But surely we can consciously overcome those instincts."

"No, you're wrong there." Craig said. "Those decisions are made deep in our ape brain and we are mostly not even aware of them. It's like what happens during good sex or when we have had too much to drink, our primitive brain takes over and we act on instinct and what feels good to us. Our conscious brain disconnects and we are under the total control of the ape brain."

"And that sometimes leads to terrible mistakes." Sherrie said.

Mark was silent for a moment. Sherrie reached over and put a hand on his to comfort him.

"Look, Mark." Sherrie said. "I know she still loves you. She's told me so on numerous occasions. What she did has no connection to her feelings for you. Yes she made a mistake. But that mistake was made when she was not in control of herself. That same mistake could just as easily been made by you under the same circumstances."

"But how can I trust her after this? I mean, I would like to trust her again, but how can I?"

"By forgiving her and letting her know you still love her." Sherrie said. "I think you will be surprised at how the simple act of forgiveness can re-instill your trust in someone. Forgiveness can reset a relationship back to zero so you can begin again. And it can bond the two of you together like nothing else, even sex."

Mark had a lot to think about. The thing he did not want to admit was that he could see himself making the same mistake that Lucy had made. If he admitted to that, then he would have to let go his self-riotous feeling towards her and see her side of her behavior. He would have to admit she was right, and that would be really hard.

Part of Mark's problem was that she had made him feel superior to her because of her mistake. He really thought he was better than her because she made a mistake. Suddenly he realized he was compounding the problem, not solving it, and that made him sad.

"Okay, I think I know what I have to do. Thank you guys for straightening me out. I guess I was acting out my own ape's brain reaction to her admission and not my better brain."

"Good for you." Sherrie said. "Now go and apologize to her. And make sure you do that every day to make it stick."

Sherrie and Craig took him to their door and watch him walk away.

"Do you think he will actually forgive Lucy?" Craig asked.

"I hope so. We will know soon enough. It's up to him now."

==========

School was finally over and Amy was cleaning her room to get ready for her summer classes. It was not a really big job but it really needed it. She had neglected it for too long. She had her desk and shelves cleaned up and needed to take out the garbage, mostly a bunch of recycling. She picked up the can, went down stairs and out the back door to the garbage cans.

Sherri was sitting in Craig's lap in one of their rocking chairs when she went out the back door.

"Hi, guys." Amy said.

"Hi, Amy." Sherrie said as she never took her eyes off of Craig. Sherrie went around the corner of the house to the recycle bin and emptied her trash can. On her way back she looked more closely at the couple and realized that they were both naked from the waist down with their shorts and underwear were in a pile next to their chair.

Amy stopped in her tracks when she realized that Sherrie was sitting facing Craig with her arms propped up on the back of the rocking chair and her legs through each arm of the chair. As the chair rocked back and forth they were obviously in the throws of making love to each other. When she continued towards the back door Sherrie looked over at her and smiled.

"Have a seat and join us." she said.

"Uh, no. I don't want to disturb you."

"Oh nonsense. Please sit and enjoy yourself."

Amy was almost hypnotized by the sight of them as they continued to rock back and forth. She put her trash can down and sat in the rocker next to them.

"Do you like what you see?" Sherrie asked.

"Uh, yeah. You two are beautiful together."

"Thanks. Craig and I have found that we like to be watched when we make love. It makes it even more exciting for both of us. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, no. It's just that I've never watched anyone having sex live in front of me before. I've watched videos on the internet, but never in real life." Amy said.

"This is much better." Sherrie said. "It's real, not staged like on the Internet. You can reach out and touch us, you can even smell our secretions. It can't get any better than this."

Amy's eyes were still locked on the two of them. It was nothing like she had ever seen. Not only was it real, but you could actually see the love that passed between them as their passions increased towards their shared bliss. Before she knew what she was doing her hand was rubbing her crotch through the outside of her shorts. Suddenly she was so horny. It was as if a switch inside her brain had been thrown and her sex knob had been turned to full.

She had never masturbated in front of anyone but Phil before, but now she was abandoning yet another barrier to sexual freedom in her own mind. She decided to take her shorts and panties off and expose herself to Craig and Sherrie. She pulled them both off at the same time and dropped them beside the trash can next to her. Then she put a leg over one arm of the chair completely exposing herself the the world. When she did, a slight breeze blew across her and the cool air was a wonderful feeling on her pussy.

"You're beautiful, Amy." Craig said.

Amy blushed slightly but then remembered her current state of nudity.

"Thank you, Craig. You're not so bad yourself."

Amy began to massage her pussy, spreading the copious excretions she was making around so the she was wet all over her crotch. Craig and Sherrie were still fucking slowly, but with a little more ferocity.

"Amy, would you like to try Craig out?" Sherrie asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like to fuck him?"

Amy was shocked. It was one thing to watch her friends fuck, it was quite another to join in.

"Uh, I don't know."

"It's alright. If you don't, just say so. But if you do, you are welcome to try him out. I won't mind at all. In fact, I would like to watch the two of you fuck. It would be sexy as hell."

Amy paused before answering. "Are you sure? I would not want to do anything to come between you two."

Sherrie answered by smiling at Amy and extricating herself from the rocking chair.

"There you go, he's all yours."

Amy was having trouble believing her invitation until she came over and took her hand and led him to Craig. His cock was hard and gleaming in the May sunshine, covered with Sherrie's excretions. It looked lovely. Sherrie helped her get into the same position she had been in. When Amy settled on his cock she let out a little sigh as he invaded her vagina. Inch by inch she settled on him until he was fully inserted into her.

"Oh, god that feels good." Amy said. She looked at Sherrie and she was smiling sweetly at her. "I can't believe you're letting me do this."

"You look lovely. Now fuck him, I want to watch."

Sherrie retired to the other rocker and began to masturbate as she watched them together.

Amy looked down at Craig. He was smiling at her.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked.

"Oh god yes. But now that I have you in me I need you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm so horny."

They both began to move against each other. Craig moved his hands to her breasts. They were a very nice handful indeed and her nipples were hard against his palms. And was she wet! Her secretions were leaking all over his lap.

The rocker was now moving back and forth as their shared intensity increased. Sherrie watched as her friend fucked her lover. It was a sight to behold and turned her on like a rocket going off. She diddled her love bud as she watched.

Amy could not believe how good it felt to have Craig's cock in her. He filled her just like Phil did and it was wonderful. She relished his hardness as he moved in and out of her. She wanted this to last as long as possible.

"Oh Craig. Keep fucking me. I want to feel your spunk shoot into me. That's it! Right there!"

She was getting close as she gazed into Craig's eyes. His hands pinched her nipples as he continued to fuck her. His fingers sent surges of delight directly to her pussy and clit.

Suddenly, Amy was overcome with a huge climax. Her vagina clamped down on Craig' member and that was all it took for him to unload a really big cum load into her. As Sherrie looked on she could see their shared climax of pleasure and it was too much for her and she almost passed out from her own climax.

Too soon they were all coming back to normal. As they did, Amy felt a twinge of regret for what she had just done. She was still in what she thought was love with Phil and she hoped she had not just spoiled it with this fling.

Amy extricated herself from Craig and was greeted by Sherrie who brought her into a big hug. Amy had never had another girl's breasts pressed up against her own but Sherrie continued to hug her.

"Thank you, Amy. That was so sexy." Sherrie said.

"I should be thanking you and Craig both."

"Not necessary. We both wanted it. I hope it was good for you."

"It was. But I better get back upstairs before Phil suspects anything."

Sherrie and Craig both smiled at her as they all put their clothes back on. Amy was the first to leave and return to her upstairs room. When she got there she realized she still smelled of sex. Oh god, she had already taken a shower this morning. What would Phil think if she took another? She realized she was caught between a rock and a hard place, so she took a deep breath and went into Phil's room through the bathroom. Phil was on his bed reading a book. He looked up at her when she came in.

"Did you have fun with Craig and Sherrie?" he asked.

He knew already! She felt like she was stabbed in the heart. Tears came to her eyes as she bowed her head in answer to him. When he saw that he dropped his book and bounded off the bed to wrap her in his arms.

"There, there, don't cry."

"Oh Phil, I feel so ashamed."

Phil lifted her chin so he could look at her. Then he kissed her as passionately as he could.

"There's no reason to cry. Who do you think set this up for you?" he asked.

She looked at him with questions in her eyes.

"You set this up?"

"Yes. I discussed this with Sherrie and Craig and we put a plan together to further break you out of that shell you occupy so well."

"But why?" she asked.

"So that you could become the flower in full bloom. To make you realize that you truly are a sexual being and there is no harm in expressing that, especially with me. I just want you to become the best you can be, and that includes your sexuality. I love you, Amy. Nothing could ever come between us and I wanted you to know that in your heart and soul."

Amy hugged him as tight as she could. She was so lucky to have found such a mature man to be with. No one could ever come close to him. He understood her far better than she did herself. After a while they broke their embrace to face each other again.

"I love you, Phil. I know it now and I could not be happier."

He smiled at her and said "Here, sit on the bed with me and tell me all about it."

She did, without leaving anything out. After, they discussed what it all meant to them both. Amy was surprised at how he saw their future. A future that was both bright and happy, but also included freedom for each of them as needed. She realized what a gift he was giving her and she returned it back to him. It was the freedom to be themselves without fear of reprisal when it came to sex, both inside and outside of their relationship. For some reason it all made her extremely happy and she kissed and hugged Phil again and again.

When they broke their embrace Phil said "Now go and take another shower. I will wait for you and we can go to lunch together."

Amy looked at him. "Thank you, Phil. I love you so much. You mean everything to me." She got up from the bed and then turned back to him. She slowly undressed in front of him. When she was naked she went to him again and kissed him. Then she gathered up her clothes and went into the bathroom to take another shower.

Phil smiled as she left him. She was opening up her life and feelings to him completely now, and he felt closer to her than ever before.

OlderHormones