RoomSubject: THE PARTY IS NOT OVER

Story Info
The camgirl surprises her viewers on her birthday show.
1.5k words
4.5
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"THE PARTY IS NOT OVER!"

...or, at least, that's what the room subject said.

The countdown kept going down as I relaxed from an intense squirting orgasm. On a regular night I'd be on my own, but tonight's different; tonight's... very special. You don't turn 30 years old every day, so it's best to make it a party. Besides, when it comes to my job, the more is always the merrier. That's just my way of thinking, though, I can't speak for the others.

So, why not celebrate with the two most beautiful women I've ever met? They showed up on frame shortly after I sat at the edge of the bed, their hard cocks pointing at my face. My girlfriend stood at my right side, and she immediately ran her fingers on my hair while the tips told me to start sucking. Meanwhile, I jerked off her partner, standing at the opposite side.

"Two BBCs?!" someone asked on the chat. "How can you be so lucky?!"

"It's her birthday!" my girlfriend replied with a giggle.

Indeed it is my birthday, and my gift are two black cocks; lucky me!

Maybe I was always lucky. The first time I met my girlfriend, we fucked.

Or maybe my luck increased when she introduced her friend to me tonight, naked, with her cock wrapped in a pink bow. "Only for your online party," she said with a wink.

I never thought I'd end up switching from dick to dick tonight. My girlfriend, like my viewers, is always full of surprises.

Then, the room subject changed:

"THE PARTY DOESN'T START UNTIL THE GIRLFRIENDS COME OVER!"

I couldn't suck them for longer because the next goal came quickly. My girlfriend operated the computer while my gift pushed me back into bed. Instead of coming on top of me to kiss me, she placed her cock on my lips. I licked it and waited for my girlfriend to join.

Soon after, her cock went inside my cunt with so much ease, yet it remained a tight fit, even without the vibrator in whichever of my holes. I played with my clit and listened to those sweet beeps and bloops that came from the tips I earned for my performance. As long as I kept the show interesting and fun, the money will keep flowing, and the fun will never stop.

It wasn't long before I ended on top of her, facing the camera. Sure enough, my gift stood up, and kept fucking my throat while I jumped on my girlfriend's dick. I may not be able to show my twerking skills, but hey, does it even matter when I'm taking it by two holes simultaneously? I even let out quite a moan that got drowned, and it happened because my girlfriend decided to play with my asshole when I slowed down for a moment, outright ignoring the tips.

However, I was the fool. When I glanced at the computer screen, I saw that anal sex was the next goal. A shame for her since she won't be the one fucking my ass for the show.

As soon as I reached the next goal, I pulled out and went in all fours, showing off my hungry ass to the camera. I shook it while both girls switched places. My girlfriend pulled my hair and shoved her cock inside my mouth while my gift used hers in my ass.

She didn't go slow. She didn't go nice. She went in quick, and started to thrust hard. A few seconds in, and she put a literal sense into the doggy-style position, making me cry in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"I guess our slut loves to be treated as such, doesn't she?"

I didn't answer to my girlfriend's question. She spoke to the chat; not me...

She then pulled out her cock and slapped my face across with it. I moaned "yes," "more," and "harder" several times with each hit. Then I tasted her cock again while my gift smacked my ass after putting a knee down. Their brutality got me to the verge of an orgasm that I don't know how I resisted. I don't usually cum so quick with anal, but getting fucked by two girls...

I guess the true challenge lies upon resisting, and boy, these two sure know how to use their dicks!

By this point my makeup ran down as tears poured out, with sweat ruining my hair, and my asshole turning as red as my pussy. The two pulled out and rubbed the cocks together, taking turns to feed them to me. They went deep too, bringing out more tears as I coated their cocks with my spit.

The tips never stopped coming. Even though this was the current goal, there never stopped coming. Sure, this break from my holes was short, especially when the next goal dragged even the rare big fish into the game. Those who don't love a threesome are lying to themselves. Why have sex with only one person when two can be more pleasing? There's a reason why nature has given girls like me a pair of tits and fuck holes. Who cares about monogamy if we can all agree upon this?

I could feel them too... The more time passed, the messier I became, the higher the probabilities of someone saying in chat that my pupils turned into hearts became. Someone probably took a screenshot and manipulated it to give me actual heart eyes, and uploaded it as a meme on Reddit. Then, someone probably sees that, and adds some captions before posting it on a sissy trainer or a BBC trainer community, which then they'll add into videos that'll bounce forever online. I smiled. It didn't matter much whether it was for sissies or soccer moms; the thought alone exhilarated me to no end. I got so engrossed with sucking them that I could feel them both approaching their climaxes. With one spank, I reminded them about the final goal.

We reached it when the spank echoed all over the room. My girlfriend lied down upon the bed, and my gift pushed me so that I was on top of her. I got my girlfriends cock inside my pussy without thinking, but it felt thicker for some reason... or maybe it was my cunt that got tighter. Still, it went with ease, so I started to jump on it, very slowly, while I kissed her. Then, I stopped, and my gift started to put her cock inside my ass... very, very slowly...

I tried my best to relax. I looked back at the camera, and bit my lips. This is not the first time I fuck both of my holes, but it is the first time I do it with real cocks, and it was so much better than the toys.

Even though my mouth was lonely, getting double teamed for the camera made me feel complete. My viewers always look forward to this last stretch, and right now, they seemed to hold their tips to make this segment last. However, it's still difficult for them to not participate in the countdown for the facial. They decided that the show remains public while more tips came...

I squirted three times while they fucked me, making a mess of their bodies too. If they saw my face, they'd realize how intimate I feel with my girlfriend, even with a third person fucking me too.

The last goal arrived. We didn't notice because my holes, like their cocks, were drugs that they didn't want to be off from. Then again, they needed to cum so badly for a while now...

I crawled out of them, and kept on my knees very close to the camera so that it gets my face. Meanwhile, they stood up and stood between the camera and me, placing their dicks on my face. I looked into my girlfriend's eyes as I licked her tip. Instantly, she shot her cum right in my eye before I fixed it so that it lands in my mouth instead. After her, my gift came soon, with her cum landing on my cheek before I could turn to her, so that I don't leave any of it to waste. Their orgasms were long, almost as if they didn't masturbate or have sex for a long time before tonight. I giggled and looked at them, cleaning all the remnants from their cocks before kissing them and swallowing.

They went behind the camera and left me by my own on the bed, acting cute for the viewers. Using my finger, I tasted their sweet cum while I read the filthy messages buried with the tip notes. Some weren't unusual, others were funny, and others made me want to repeat it. If we could, we could've spent the entire night doing this, but at this point, I was very tired. As for them, they seemed pleased... not as much as me, of course, but pleased regardless...

I threw in an air kiss to the camera, said my goodbyes and winked at my viewers before I stopped the stream. Had this been eleven years ago, I'd be complaining that I spent my entire birthday working, but today? I don't have anything but gratitude. God, I love my job!