Valery

Story Info
Pass out drunk, wake up to a blowjob.
6.5k words
4.79
26.7k
50
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's one with what I think is classic Whiskey vibe for you all, and I hope you love it. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this one, if it's a potential series or if it will only be two parts, but there's definitely going to be at least two chapters.

Cheers!

Whiskey-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck that crazy bitch, you don't need her man!"

I could agree with that much. "She can go fuck herself," I said, chucking an empty beer bottle at a nearby brick wall. The sound of the glass shattering was like music to my intoxicated ears and Robbie jumped and laughed, patting me on my back as we approached the apartment complex.

"See man, this is exactly what you needed tonight...just to get out for a while and blow some fucking steam off, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, running my hands through my spiky blue hair.

Robbie meant well, but I still wished I were back at my place just watching TV and drinking. The show we went to had been fun, but he hadn't mentioned shit about an afterparty until...well...after the show, which made sense I guess. If I'd had it my way hours ago though, I wouldn't have even left the house in the first damn place.

Everyone had been worried about me, I understood that.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with my girlfriend of three years, Nikki. It's more like she broke up with me and she'd done it quite coldly too. It was hard for everyone, especially me to understand why she would do such a thing.

How could she do something like this?

Walk away like it was nothing, after everything we had been through together? Heartbroken, though not wanting to admit to it, I pulled away from all of my friends and had been pretty isolated for the last few weeks since then. This was the first time I had left the house for anything other than work.

Robbie had shown up at my door a few hours ago, banging on it and insisting that I come with him to see this local punk band at a basement show. I agreed to go, but only because I knew he wasn't going to leave me alone until I did.

"Do we have to go to this after-party thing?"

"Yeah, why the fuck not?" Robbie nudged me, as we walked up to the front door of the building and I sighed heavily, tossing my cigarette to the ground. "Come on dude, you had fun at the show...and, it's still early. There ain't no reason the night has to end just yet, so let's just enjoy this shit."

"Alright, alright, fine," I said as he nudged me again.

I hated the fact that Robbie was going to be the only one at this place, that I knew...but I was never against the idea of making new friends, so maybe it would turn out alright in the end.

We walked through the main entrance and up the stairs, to the fourth floor. Robbie led the way since he knew exactly where we were going. Down the hall and the very last door on the left, Robbie started knocking and a few seconds after he did, the door swung open to reveal a guy with a huge mohawk and a white tank top. "Yo, Rob the Slob!"

I chuckled, as the guy leaned in for a hug from Robbie and I knew this dude was probably a good guy, considering he used Robbie's nickname.

Robbie laughed too, hugging him back. "Ricky boy," he said, patting his friend on the back as they hugged. "I hope you don't mind me bringing my buddy with me...this is Jake!"

"What's up dude, I don't mind at all," Rick said, reaching to give me a handshake. "Any friend of Robbie here is a friend of mine."

"Thanks," I smiled, shaking his hand.

"Well come on then, let's get you, boys, some beer!"

I was all for that.

At the show, I had already drunk quite a bit. By the time we got here to Rick's apartment, I had a nice buzz going and I was looking forward to getting more fucked up...who knows, I thought...maybe I would even get laid.

The last few months before she broke up with me, Nikki didn't have much interest in fucking. I understood now, that's because she was too busy fucking somebody else. Meanwhile, I stayed faithful to her throughout our entire relationship. Never once, did I step out on her in the time we were together, and believe me, I'd had a few chances.

Rick led me and Robbie through an already very crowded apartment, full of fellow punk rockers that were happily singing the lyrics to a Rancid song blasting on the radio, while others were smoking cigarettes and standing around drinking and laughing...everyone was having a good time.

There were a few hot chicks around, too.

One girl, with pink hair and a vest covered in spikes and studs, looked my way, as Rick handed me a beer and I cracked it open to take a big swig. She smiled at me from across the room and waved, and I smirked as I gave her a nod and raised my beer to salute her.

"Hey man, I'll be right over there," I said to Robbie, motioning towards the pink-haired girl.

"Ha, look at you," Robbie laughed. "Off to have some fun?"

"Fuck it, I'm single right?"

"Go get her, Jakey boy!" Robbie shouted, and I could hear Rick laughing as I started towards the girl. She bit her lip as I approached and smiled some more, as I got closer.

"Hey," I said with a start, standing right in front of her now.

"Hey yourself," she said. "You a friend of Rick's?"

"No, no I'm friends with Robbie," I motioned back toward my friend in the kitchen. "He brought me along here after the show...did you like the band?"

"Yeah, they were pretty good actually...your first time seeing them tonight?"

"Yeah...won't be my last though, since they were so good."

"So, what's your name anyway?"

"I'm Jake," I introduced myself. "And you?"

"Allie. You single, Jake?"

"I am, very recently single," I smiled.

"Lucky you then...you looking to have some fun?"

"Possibly," I said casually. I took a sip of my beer and Allie giggled before we started talking some more and getting to know each other. As we talked about random things, like different bands we both liked and how good the band was that night, we both kept reaching for a beer after beer to keep things flowing.

After a while, I could feel my head start to spin as the alcohol began to settle in for me now.

Things gradually became more flirtatious between me and Allie and soon enough, we were standing in a corner and making out. Hands were roaming and it was starting to seem pretty heated when I heard another girl shouting out Allie's name a few times until she broke away from me.

"Ugh," she sighed heavily.

"That's my friend, Amber," she motioned towards a hot-looking redhead across the apartment, jumping up and down drunkenly. "She's a bit of a handful at parties. I should go take care of her real quick, and I'll be back soon, I promise!"

It was a bit of a buzz kill, but I wasn't gonna be a dick. I could tell Allie was just as annoyed as I was, so I just smiled and told her to take her time as I started towards the kitchen to grab a shot of whiskey. After that, I grabbed my next beer and decided to hit the toilet...first, though, I had to figure out where that was.

With beer in hand, I spotted Rick standing nearby with two goth-looking chicks and flirting it up with them.

"Yo, Jake," Rick shouted when he noticed me.

"How's it going man, you having a good time?"

He patted me on the back as I took a swig of my beer and nodded. "Yeah man, great fucking party!"

"Things looking good for you and Allie Cat?"

"That's her nickname? Yeah, it's getting pretty hot...she went off to help her friend or some shit, but hopefully, she won't disappear on me."

"Nah, Allie's not like that," he smirked.

"Trust me, she'll be back. And just so you know, that girl knows how to give a damn good blowjob from what I hear."

"I'm looking forward to finding out," I laughed.

"Hey, where's the pisser?"

"Oh, right down the hall bro!"

Rick pointed towards a hallway, filled with people just casually standing around and talking, not caring that they were in the way of people trying to walk.

I thanked Rick, then started pushing my way towards the bathroom with beer still in hand...I bumped into a couple of people since it was so crowded but only one person seemed annoyed and gave me a slight push. I flipped them off and half expected to get into a fight, but they just shook their head at me and went back to their conversation.

By the time I reached the bathroom, I had to piss. Without thinking first, I reached to open the door and wound up walking in on some girl wiping herself by the toilet. She squealed in shock, making me stumble back into the wall behind me and almost dropping my half drank beer.

"You're supposed to knock first, asshole!"

"Sorry, sorry!" I held my hands up defensively, as she slammed the door shut again.

With a sigh, I pushed myself away from the wall and stumbled slightly, again almost losing my drink and my footing this time.

A pair of hands grabbed me from behind, just before I could sink to the floor, and straightened me out before holding me up. "Whoa, you alright there buddy?"

"Agh, y-yeah, yeah I'm good..."

The hands were soft, and the voice a bit deep for a woman but when I turned around to get a good look, I was surprised at how attractive she was...

With shoulder-length, black hair and thick red lipstick, she stood a couple of feet taller than me with a black corset and a skirt. Long fishnet stockings covered her legs, leading down to a pair of doc martin boots. "You sure?"

"Yeah," I nodded, stunned by her beauty.

"Yeah, no I'm good I swear!"

She giggled, holding a drink in hand, and then nodded before turning and walking down the hall to the living room...I should have asked for her name and tried to start a conversation but I had been so drunk and surprised at how hot she was, I didn't even think of it. I shook my head as the bathroom door swung open, that girl inside flipping me the finger before stomping off to leave the toilet for me.

What was I thinking, anyway?

I had already set things up with Allie, she was smoking hot too and as soon as she was done helping her friend Amber, we were gonna find a room to hook up and fuck. That much, I was determined to make happen, even if I was wasted.

When I finished up in the bathroom, I decided it was time for a cigarette, and trust me, I was fucking wasted. I realized that much as I pushed my way through the living room to the balcony, looking for some fresh air.

I staggered a bit more, as I slipped through the sliding glass door and onto the balcony. I grabbed a fold-up chair and took a seat, lighting a cigarette and chugging what was left of my beer before taking a nice long drag. That's when my head began to spin even more, and I groaned as I felt my stomach aching and struggled to keep my eyes open.

At some point, I must have passed out but not for long. I was jolted back to reality when the ash from my cigarette burned my finger and I jumped and yelped with a bit of pain.

Sighing heavily, I leaned forward and buried my face in my hands as I tried to get a grip...where the fuck was...what was her name...Amy?

No, was it Stacey?

No, that wasn't right either...

Frustrated, I stood up and staggered back into the party to try and find her, where ever she had disappeared with her friend. I looked around for a while, and when I finally spotted her I realized quickly that we probably weren't gonna be picking things up where we left off earlier.

I found old, what's her name...but she was busy making out with her friend Amber. Now I knew what the other girl needed "help" with.

Normally, catching two chicks making out would be pretty fucking hot, and don't get me wrong, it was. But it was also a buzz kill and this Amber girl was a major cock block too.

Fuck it, I thought...

In the words of the Dead Kennedy's song, I was too drunk to fuck anyway. Set on another beer, I started towards the kitchen but before I could get there to grab one, I tripped over my own feet and landed face-first on the carpets.

Hands grabbed at me instantly, pulling me back to my feet and with the room spinning worse than ever now, I looked up to find that it was Robbie who had helped me stand again. Rick came over and I could hear them both talking, but the alcohol made everything fuzzy and it sounded like I was hearing them from underwater.

"Come on buddy," I thought I heard Robbie say.

"Time for you to call it a night, I think."

"I-I'm good, I'm good," I said, but Robbie wasn't having it.

Together, he and Rick walked me down the hall and to someone's bedroom, where Robbie practically threw me onto the bed as Rick walked back out ahead of him.

"Just relax dude," Rick said, lingering in the doorway.

"We'll crash here for the night and head home tomorrow."

"I don't...n-need to sleep," I mumbled, even as my eyes were falling shut.

"Seriously dude, I just...I just wanna go to her apartment an-and talk to her."

"Who's apartment," Robbie laughed.

Then he sighed, shaking his head as it registered that I was talking about Nikki.

"Just rest for now," he said, ignoring my drunken talk about my ex-girlfriend and closing the door as he made his way back to the party with Rick.

Like it or not, I wasn't getting out of this bed...not anytime soon at least.

Not long after Robbie left me on that bed, I was knocked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere through the darkness, I could still hear people in the other room talking and the music blasting loudly through speakers. I'm not sure how much time passed before I woke in a sweat to the sound of two people laughing at the foot of the bed.

Lifting my head from the pillow, I found that everything was still spinning pretty badly and my head ached as I tried to clear my blurry vision. Sitting at the end of the mattress, were two girls...and they were making out with a passion.

At first, I thought it was Allie.

As I looked closer though and my vision cleared enough to see, I could tell it was that goth chick from the hallway earlier. The one who caught me before I could stumble and fall, the one who I almost forgot all about Allie because of.

Sitting in her lap, was another girl with shaved hair and a leather choker around her neck. Her arms were draped over the girl's shoulders, as they sucked tongues right in front of me like I wasn't even laying there.

I smiled before my head hit the pillow again and I groaned, feeling the fatigue creep back up on me now. I wished, I were sober enough to join in but in seconds, I was passed out cold once again, as the two continued hooking up.

The next time I woke, I found myself lying on my back. My eyes still closed, a dull ache filled my head and I groaned softly.

I could feel the cool air against my legs as if my pants had been removed and a familiar warm, wet sensation around my cock. Slowly but surely, I started coming to more and when I finally opened my eyes and lifted my head, I was shocked to find out what was causing that sensation.

At the foot of the bed, where I had seen her the last time I opened my eyes, was the goth chick from the hallway earlier.

Only this time, she wasn't with the other girl that had been sitting on her lap making out with her...and this time, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth, as she moved her head up and down, sucking and slurping on me.

What a sight to wake up to, and considering how drunk I was and the fact that she had obviously taken my pants off while I was passed out, most people would probably argue that she was taking advantage of me...but I wasn't complaining.

I had been horny as hell before passing out in the first place, so this was more than a welcome turn of events in my mind.

And, I had to admit...she was doing a really good job, too.

I watched closely, as she didn't seem to have even noticed I was awake now.

She was so focused on the task at hand, she just kept sucking and stroking and I moaned as my head fell back against the pillow finally. The sound seemed to alert her to my being awake now, and she stopped briefly and gasped for air as my cock slipped from her mouth. I looked down at her again for a moment, and she smiled up at me while swirling her tongue around the tip of my member, then after a few seconds, she swallowed me whole once again.

Fuck, this felt so goddamn good I could barely think straight. And it was doing wonders, to help relieve the headache I had woken up to a few minutes ago. I started thrusting my hips gently, making the mattress creak underneath me as I fucked her mouth with my cock and she choked and gagged like a good little slut.

After a few minutes of this, she stopped again much to my disappointment, and proceeded to stand up at the foot of the mattress. She was wearing nothing more than her panties, her tits on full display and while they weren't very big, they were still a sight for sore eyes.

She winked at me, before climbing into bed and crawling up until she was right on top of me and that's when her lips pressed up against mine and we started making out. Our tongues danced, as she began humping me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, just to pull her in even closer.

My hands moved up and down her smooth back, before sliding further down until I was groping her perfect ass, squeezing it as we kissed. When she finally broke away from me, she sat up some and proceeded to turn around while still sitting on top of me...then she leaned forward, her ass right in my face, and proceeded to take me back in her mouth and continue sucking my throbbing cock.

I moaned, as she began to deep throat, massaging my balls and gagging all over me...this girl was absolutely loving it, it was like she truly loved sucking dick, a quality that in my opinion was hard to find in a lot of other women.

I closed my eyes, enjoying her work and as I lay my head back on the pillow again, I could hear her moving around a bit and fumbling with her panties. She never once took my cock out of her mouth, as she slid her panties down and lifted one leg to fully remove them, before tossing them to the floor. I was vaguely aware of something long, and hard resting right on my chest but still being a bit drunk and groggy, I didn't really think too much about it.

As she continued working my cock like a porn star, the urge to get a look at that bare ass of hers was starting to get overwhelming. Between that urge and the feeling of whatever had been resting on my chest, moving up slightly and brushing over my left cheek, curiosity got the better of me and I opened my eyes and gasped at what I saw.

First, there was no denying...her ass was perfect, right from the start and it was fucking amazing without those panties. But that's not what had left me so shocked...instead, it was the thing that had just brushed up against my cheek before I had opened my eyes, that made me gasp.

Seven inches of girlcock, hanging between her long smooth legs, throbbing and pulsing and right in my face.

She was trans?

I couldn't believe this.

There was no way in hell, I ever would have guessed that she had anything between her legs, if she hadn't climbed into bed with me just now.

She must have thought, that I already knew because it didn't seem like she was aware of my shock, or maybe she just didn't care because she was so focused on sucking my dick.

As she continued and I lay there trying to clear my head and process what I was seeing, she began shaking her ass in my face. Her cock swung from left to right, her balls jiggling as she did, and then she slid back some so that she could get herself a little closer. Her cock hovered right over my face now, the tip sliding across my cheek again and smearing pre-cum over it. She swayed her hips a little, making it slide over the bridge of my nose and then down over my lips.

12