Roop 02

Story Info
Roop has the party that was requested.
4.4k words
0
32
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roop 02

"Um, Roop, I know that I said that the Gazelle's owe our new boyfriends a treat, but I didn't mean for you to host a stupid "power outage" mixer, so, dump that idiot friend of yours cold and come up with something else, okay?"

Well, I mean, well, it was stupid Henry Hennings' idea and not mine, so.

"But whatever you come up with, Roop, make sure that it works inside of your place because, SOB, Roop, you know how to live!"

Well, I talked about my family money in the last chapter, so.

"Gilly, I wasn't suggesting a "power outage" mixer! I was only telling you how that Henry Hennings tried to trick me into having sex with him in dark, that's all [sends an emergency cancellation group text]. And since you mentioned providing a treat for your new boyfriends, just leave it to me to bring the spice!"

"Well, the Gazelle's will trust you, Roop, but no anime watch party either!"

"[Cancels anime movie request from Shady Joe by text]"

"Until at least after the 4th of July holiday."

"[Reorders anime movie from Shady Joe by text]"

"Because you're going to send the Gazelle's on a bikini holiday for the 4th of July weekend with all this fat cash that I see just laying around your place."

"[Ah-hah! I have it!] well, this all works out perfect then, Gilly because my "spice it up" treat for your new boyfriends is a bikini try on modeling mixer and photo shoot, so?"

"Well, that almost sounds reasonable, Roop, so, what's the catch, hmm?"

Oh, btw folks, no, no, no, no, my conversative ass wouldn't parade around in a bikini for anything. A few selfies, yeah, but to prance around in for a couple of hours, nope. And I don't even really know why I wouldn't since I have that kind of body, but still, nope.

And what's the worse that could happen anyways since sooner or later, the new boyfriends would eventually see the other Gazelle's in a bikini just by normal dating stuff anyways, right?

And obtaining an assortment of bikinis was the easy part. LOL, the hard part was not hiding a camera in my bedroom for the change overs, but I didn't. Tee he.

[Knock, knock at Jax Jack Jackson's front door because a mixer much be evenly paired up or Gillianna might go off of the rails, see last chapter]

"[Waves] hi, Mrs. Jackson. Is Jax home, hmm?"

"OMG, Roop! Listen, I don't care how you live your life and I don't care what you do, but I'm not overly fond of you and my son being friends because..."

[Quietly slips inside of the side door anyways]

"Are those the jeans that you're wearing to the Line Dance Club tonight, Mrs. Jackson, hmm?"

"Well, Roop, what exactly is wrong with the jeans that I'm wearing out tonight to the Line Dance Club, hmm?"

"Oh, nothing really, Mrs. Jackson. I mean, they could hug your thighs just a little tighter because your fuller thighs have a great appeal to them, but I was deflecting from speaking of your upper ensemble because the pullover underneath your tied button shirt is unnecessary, especially with your jeans jacket over both of your shirts, you know, covering everything all up, so?"

"Hmph! Well, I'm not a 20 something floozy because..."

"And many 20 somethings wished they could bring the amazing, the alluring, the full wide screen viewing and the eye-popping cleavage that you bring to the dance floor, Mrs. Jackson, so, is Jax in his bedroom, hmm?"

"[Mrs. Jackson is on the ropes a little] yes, no, yes, no, Roop, no! Besides, to expose my bra like that inside of the dance club would mean a peek of my mature middle belly would be exposed as well, so, that's not going to happen because..."

"Because that's why the invented bright red bustier's and corsets, Mrs. Jackson, so, Jax is just down the hallway, right? And I know I'm right because I've been here before."

"Bright red? A bright red bustier, Roop? Well, who am I, Miss Kitty from the old town saloon, hmm?"

"I don't know, Mrs. Jackson, but I would image that Miss Kitty from the old town saloon had her choice from the saloon men who drooled over her creamy exposed globes as they reached down for their six shooters, so, it's the bedroom door just to the left, right, Mrs. Jackson?"

"Hah! I wish any of those old geezers could even get off one shot! However, do you suppose that little Miss Kitty had success with a maroon bustier that is meant as shapewear under an evening gown, Roop?"

"As long as it has a little lace and matching undies, Mrs. Jackson, so?"

"Well, if I'm going to change my undies and all, I mean, I might as well change my jeans too and..."

"And add a few droplets of perfume where you wouldn't normally add it, Mrs. Jackson and um, you're going to be late, Mrs. Jackson, so?"

You know, 40 somethings just have a certain walk, right folks? Not that I will ever have hips like that.

[More bedroom doors should have locks on them]

"Knock, knock, Jax Jack Jackson, is this your bedroom, hmm?"

"[Startled!] Roop? WTF, Roop? And where is my mom because if she finds you in here, hell will rise, so?"

"(Giggles) cute boxers, Jax Jack Jackson and your mom decided to change her Line Dance Club outfit, so, we have a few moments alone [pats his legs so he scooches over on the bed]. Now, scooch over a little bit, Jax Jack Jackson and stop acting like I have the cooties."

A guy's bedrooms, right? It's like the man cave north.

"Anyways, Jax Jack Jackson, I'm here to ask you to attend my specialty mixer tomorrow night, but not as my date, date, date, but as my bikini photo shoot photographer and um, a little bit like my date, but not so much of my date that you're embarrassed, so?"

[The scooching seems pretty intense and more like hip bumping play time than scooching]

"OMG, Roop, for first of all, I don't attend "specialty" parties since Bruce told me that he once attended one of Henry's "power outage" parties and he ended up getting felt up in the dark! And there were no girls there and then when Bruce started to ask questions, I mean, he said that Henry went off of the rails screaming about no questions!"

"OMFG, Jax Jack Jackson, only that Henry Hennings would think of something as stupid as a "power outage" party and I promise you, Jax Jack Jackson, there will be girls at my party, but only for gawking and oohing and stuff because of the boyfriends. So, share a kiss with me right now, Jax Jack Jackson?"

"Oh, no, I don't float down that side of the Middleton River, Roop, not at all because..."

[Sneak lip smack attack, smooch!]

"Well, Jax Jack Jackson, either wipe your lips clean from disgust of being lip smacked by a Boi or attack me back!"

Well, that's something I'll think twice about when sitting next to a guy while we're both sitting on his bed and he's just barely covered with his boxer shorts!

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, oops, ahh, ahh]

"[Tries to protect jeans button because Jax Jack Jackson was trying to work it loose] alright, alright, alright, Jax Jack Jackson, that's enough for today because..."

"Woo-hoo, sweetie, I'm heading out..."

[A mad dash to hide the small and flexible Roop under the un-made bed covers so that Mrs. Jackson believes that Roop has left the building]

"I'm heading out to the Line Dance Club [peers into bedroom and looks around for evidence] and um, so, I mean, you're all alone in here, right, sweetie?"

"Mom! Of course, I'm in here all alone and I'm only under the covers because (argh, argh) because I'm not feeling well right (ugh, ugh) now, so."

Well, hells bells, it was right there in my face and throbbing because boxer shorts hold nothing back!

[Oomph, slush, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, ooh, gag, ooh]

"Okay, bye, mom, ahh, ahh, um, achoo (spew)! Achoo (spew, gulp)! Achoo (spew, gulp)! OMG, achoo (spew, gulp)! Um, I'll be fine tomorrow, mom, so, achoo (spew, gulp), just go have fun, choo (drizzle, slurp), ahh, ahh, I mean, choo (drizzle, slurp)!"

Well, that was another first!

"[Smooch!] I promise I won't embarrass you tomorrow night at my "spice it up" party, Jax Jack Jackson!"

And I had a party date. Maybe, he still had to show up, right?

And I had more things to take care of. Tee he, unlike how I just took care of Jax Jack Jackson.

[Knock, knock]

"Well, I would have never thought that you would show up for a girls night sleep over with my daughter, then, Roop, so, what's the meaning of this visit, hmm?"

"Oh, hi there, Mrs. Janner, I mean, does that mean that Janet is home then, hmm? And are those the jeans you're wearing to the Line Dance Club tonight because it must be "granny" night tonight, hmm?"

"Well, I never! But go on, so?"

"Well, from what I heard, it's "Miss Kitty from the old town saloon" night at the dance club and from what else I've heard, Miss Kitty never owned a cream white bra or granny jeans, so?"

"Hah, and from what I've heard, I have little worry about you being alone with my daughter, so, what the hell color bra did this little Miss Kitty from the old town saloon like anyways, hmm, Roop?"

"Well, Mrs. Janner, for first of all, Miss Kitty liked it visible like in all of the old timey saloon movies and for second of all, Miss Kitty would have lived for lace and sparkles and as a side note, Miss Kitty was always proud that she had camel toe, if women were allowed to wear yoga pants that far back, but since we're here in the future, I mean, that would require a different pair of fake stretchy jeans, deeply tucked into the boots, of course, so?"

"Well, this Miss Kitty from the old town saloon sounds like a Ho! Which takes me back with a smile, but that's not the point because the point is, um, what is the point then, hmm, Roop?"

"Oh, the point is, Mrs. Janner, that a glittery sheer black body leotard suit under your jeans jacket would have been Miss Kitty's dream if those things were available to her back in her day, so?"

"Hah! Like I have such a glittery and sheer body suit, Roop!"

[Pulls up an old game night sneaky photo]

"Well, I mean, um, what I wear in my bedroom is my business, Roop and I certainly didn't leave my bedroom door slightly cracked open for any particular reason and each and every game night! Also, is that how good my butt used to look, hmm?"

OMG, I took that creep photo like less than 2 years ago!

[Pulls up a frontal photo, which Mrs. Janner actually paused and posed for]

"Well, I already said that I've always known that a near naked woman is safe around you, Roop, so, um, well, I was going to change anyways and Janet is in her bedroom working on her college art project, so, um, just shut it, Roop!"

I mean, yeah, leotard body suits rock. But hearing that Janet was working on her college art project rocked even more since I was there for her artistic skills.

[At the slightly cracked open bedroom door]

"Knock, knock, Janet, it's me, Roop and I'm coming inside of your bedroom, so, are you decent, hmm?"

"Oh, come in, Roop. And my mom's bedroom is the only bedroom that you have to ask about decency, so, come in, especially since you already know all about that, so?"

Well, a couple of photos got leaked out, so what?

And it went pretty well as I explained how and why I required her artistic skills for my party.

"Well, SOB, Roop! First of all, thank you for thinking of me for your artistic needs and second of all, it sounds like my work will be over with pretty quickly and then it sounds like everyone is evenly matched up and that damned Gillianna will go off of the rails if there is an oddball out, so?"

"Oh, just say a name, Janet and it's on my list, so? And say Randy Randall if you can handle him."

"Um, I could share glances with that Randy Randall for a few hours, Roop, so, um, put Randy Randall on your list then and we'll see what happens."

Hah, Randy Randall will be a breeze!

"And by the way, Roop, do you have a thing for rear bra clasps or what? Usually, regular guys stare at the front, so?"

Well, so what? It's actually a photo thread on Chang and it's sexy.

[Knock, knock]

"Nope!"

[Slams the side door]

"[Bang, bang] Mrs. Randall, I promise that I'm only here on game night to poke holes in Rubberized Ruby with my nail file, so?"

[The side starts to slowly creep open]

"And to replace Rubberized Ruby with a real flesh and bones girl, Mrs. Randall, flesh and bones."

[The side door fully opens and Roop slips under her nicely shaven armpit]

"Well, I've already bent three nail files trying to rid my basement of Rubberized Ruby, so, good luck with that, but I can't allow you to stay while I'm out at the Line Dance Club and especially while all those raging hormones are filling the basement nerd cave, Roop, so?"

"Oh, I guess you didn't get the e-mail that tonight is Denim skirt night down at the Lince Dance Club then, Mrs. Randall, not that your jeans aren't an amazing choice to hid your smooth and creamy thighs because men like it so much when the sparkle in their eyes are so covered up, so?"

"Hah! And I may have missed an e-mail or two, so, um, what else did the e-mail say then, hmm, Roop?"

"Oh, just that where ever the skirt slit is, that's where the men will impress their point of view on you, squishy or not, so?"

"Well, that's useless e-mail for you then, Roop, because the men down at the Line Dance Club are all squishy and they press upon us ladies anyways, so? But you can say something else about my still creamy, dreamy and smooth thighs."

"Oh, well, for first of all, they need to be covering free, for tonight anyways because you would make some men pass out if you threw caution into the breeze and dared to wear thigh high stockings just under your side slit Denim skirt and for second of all, don't you women ever stumble three doors down to Kandi's Korner Club, hmm?"

"Tee he, you mean Cougar's Corner, right, tee he, ahem, I mean, maybe, I don't know."

"Well, Cougar's get what they need. Also, I guess you didn't get the other e-mail that said tonight is "your jeans jacket is the shirt" and that e-mail had a red "must read" check mark attached right to it, Mrs. Randall, so?"

"Hah! What man or men care about the head of the itty-bitty-titty committee, hmm, Roop?"

"Ahh, most of them because first of all, you have boobs and for second of all, boobs are boobs, no matter the size."

"Hmph!"

"And if they rebuff you, I mean, itty-bitty-titties stay super firm for longer and you could poke their eyes out, right, Mrs. Randall?"

"Hah! I can still cut glass, even at 42! But what did the e-mail say about wearing a bra, hmm, Roop?"

"I mean, it just said "your jeans jacket is your shirt" and I would interpret that as meaning nothing else, but only with a side slit Denim skirt, so?"

[From the distance]

"Mom, is someone here?"

"Ugh, well, I was going to change anyways, Roop, so, five minutes and no more than ten minutes!"

Well, it should be an interesting night down at the Line Dance Club anyways.

[Clump, clump, clump, down the basement steps goes Roop]

"Hi guys! Hi Randy Randall, hey there, hey, Peter Peterson and hi Melvin, wait, where is Melvin?"

"Um, Roop. What are you doing here? Did my mom actually allow you..."

"It's all cool, Randy Randall and I have 15 to 20 minutes while she changes her club outfit. Anyways, Randy Randall, can we step just outside of the nerd cave so we can chit chat, hmm?"

And that's why finished basements have a couple of rooms built into them, so you can just side step right back out of the nerd cave. I mean, it's no cone of silence or anything, but it is a touch of private.

"I have a date for you tomorrow night, Randy Randall at my party, so?"

"What, what, what? Roop, I'll marry you as soon as she dumps me! Who is she? Wait, it doesn't matter who she is! Wait, does she a heart to pump her blood or a battery pump like Ruby? Wait, that doesn't matter either! Who is she, Roop? Wait, it doesn't matter because..."

"[Three fingers to his flappy lips] hush, Randy Randall and be clean, comb your shaggy hair, wear a dash of cologne and a dash is a dab and by that, I mean, wait until you arrive at my place because I'll dab it on for you and she is Janet Janner, so?"

Well, Randy Randall passed out.

"Um, Peter Peterson, I think Randy Randall passed out, so?"

"You killed, Randy, Roop?"

"Naw, he's alright, Peter Peterson. So, Peter Peterson, have you ever thought about asking me up to Red Risky Rock Point sometime, hmm? And, and, and, I'm way over surfing the internet to the end on my phone until the date is over these days, so?"

"Um, um, um, I'm glad to hear that, Roop, since that was your dating rep, but sure, I'm down with that. But what if I'm also down with one of your wild go-kart heat race hook ups, huh?"

"Oops, sorry, Peter Peterson, but you can't have your cake, a fork, a napkin, a plate and eat it too! I'm out!"

Well, I mean, he can't have everything his way, right? Which is such a guy thing!

"And just where is Melvin Melvindale anyways because the three of you are triples joined at the hips, hmm?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Roop, what did I say that was so bad, huh?"

"Oh, you mean other than you want something from me and then again from some hot go-kart racing chicks, hmm?"

"Um, yeah, other than that, so?"

OMFG, guys! It's always "hey, I'll have a piece of cake and by the way, I need a napkin and a fork to eat it with and hey, by the way, where is my hourly blow job" and guy things like that!

[Knock, knock]

"Oh, it's you then, Roop! Come on inside since I'm running behind schedule getting dressed and just so you know, my Melvin is off visiting his father this weekend, so."

"Mm-mm, mm-mm, mm-mm, Mrs. Melvindale, that's one fancy and fluffy ruffled lowcut top you're wearing tonight to the Line Dance Club and I imagine it will look great with whatever jeans you decide to wear since you haven't gotten that far yet, so, mm-mm, mm-mm, mm-mm!"

[Mrs. Melvindale glances down and wants to cringe for answering the door without pants, but holds her composure]

"Well, it's about the same as a bathing suit bottom, so, what can I do for you since my Melvin is not around, hmm?"

Hah! The same as bathing suit bottom on a tropical beach.

"Well, Mrs. Melvindale, I actually have nothing else to say, I guess, since you look so amazing as it is. Well, what are you wearing tonight down below, Mrs. Melvindale, form fitting jeans or a skirt, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm wearing a matching ruffled dress tonight, you know, Miss Kitty from the dive saloon style, one that will fly up helicopter style if I get a good Do-Si-Do spin going, so?"

"Well, that's it then, Mrs. Melvindale, you'll be a hot Miss Kitty tonight then and I'm done here, so, I know it should be me who moves first, but why do I get the feeling I'm not meant to move my feet just yet, hmm?"

"Oh, because I'm striking this hand on hip with one leg extended pose for a photo op and you know that, Roop, but what you might not know is that I'm getting too old to hold this pose forever, so?"

Oh.

"[Snap, snap, snap, snap, twist, snap, snap]"

"Bye meow now, Roop!"

"Tee he, bye meow, Miss Kitty, I mean, Mrs. Melvindale [snap, snap]"

I've got to visit the Line Dance Club some night!

But that will have to wait until after my perfectly matched up party.

[The three Gazelle's exit the bedroom and model the first three bikinis for the new boyfriends]

"[Charley] all six of us should live together [boing, boing]!"

"[Duke] what are the odds that there is a power outage right now [throb, throb]?"

"[Vic] are you three Gazelle's seriously going to prance around Key West like this [flex, flex]?"

"[Jax Jack Jackson] (photo snap, snap, snap, snap) next!"

"[Janet] (psst, you can get hard over the Gazelle's, Randy, but don't pass out on me!)"

[The three Gazelle's exit the bedroom and model the next three bikinis for the new boyfriends]

12