Roop 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"[Charley] OMG, I think they forgot the material in back [boing, boing]!"

"[Duke] SOB, that reminds me that I forgot to floss this morning [throb, throb]?"

"[Vic] Gazelle's got game [flex, flex]!"

"[Jax Jack Jackson] (photo snap, snap, snap, snap) next!"

"[Janet] (psst, are you oozing over the Gazelle's, Randy?)"

[The three Gazelle's exit the bedroom and model the next, next three bikinis for the new boyfriends]

"[Charley] Gillian! That's illegal [boing, boing]!"

"[Duke] Gillianna! That must be illegal [throb, throb]!"

"[Vic] Gilly! Is that legal [flex, flex]?"

"[Jax Jack Jackson] (photo snap, snap, snap, snap) next!"

"[Janet] (psst, Randy, did you pass out on me?)"

Well, of course, Randy passed out. But that was okay since, ta da, it was time for Janet to work her artistic magic for the next round of bikini modeling. And since my boyfriend photographer, Jax Jack Jackson was close to passing out over the Gazelle's from his blood flow issues, well, so what? It's not like anyone cared since everyone was bikini modeling worked up anyways.

But that may have been my last time with Jax Jack Jackson because he wants the other way and he wants it bad that way.

[Diverting to something a little less XXX rated at the party]

"Lady Gazelle's, Roop gave me three cans of whipped cream and nine cherries, so, get naked and line it up! And check this bedroom for a hidden camera."

Hah, I already said that I didn't do that. Tee he.

"Gilly [circle squirt, circle squirt, circle squirt, triangle squirt, triangle squirt, triangle squirt, cherry plop left, cherry plop right, cherry plop low]"

[Ping, incoming text to Gilly]

"Having fun 2nite, sweetie?"

[Whoop, an outgoing response to mom]

"Yea, mom. We're trying on bikinis!"

[Ping, a caring mother response text]

"LOL, that's how I hooked your father! Whip Cream style!"

"Gillianna [circle squirt, circle squirt, circle squirt, triangle squirt, triangle squirt, triangle squirt, cherry plop left, cherry plop right, cherry plop low]"

[Ping, incoming text to Gillianna]

"Don't be out too late 2nite, sweetie, okay?"

[Whoop, an outgoing response to mom]

"OK, mom. We're trying on bikinis!"

[Ping, a caring mother response text]

"LOL, that's how I graduated college! Whip Cream style!"

"Gillian [circle squirt, circle squirt, circle squirt, triangle squirt, triangle squirt, triangle squirt, cherry plop left, cherry plop right, cherry plop low]"

[Ping, incoming text to Gillian]

"Do U Gazelle girls need a ride home 2nite, sweetie?"

[Whoop, an outgoing response to mom]

"We're good, mom. We're trying on bikinis!"

[Ping, a caring mother response text]

"LOL, that reminds me of my first prom after party! Whip Cream style!"

Well, snap! If you don't live in Middleton, then you're not living!

"I'm ready again, Roop."

"What do you mean you're ready again, Jax Jack Jackson?"

[Boing, throb, flex, bounce]

Well, snap! If you can't handle sucking more cock than you expected, don't transition in Middleton! But with the three whip cream bikinis melting, whew, I managed to dodge that double bullet. For a minute.

[Huh, whip cream lasts a little longer than you might think]

"Oh, boys, are you guys sure you still need anime, hmm?"

"[Charley] bah, bah, bah [boing, boing, passes out]!"

"[Duke] bah, bah, bah [throb, throb, passes out]!"

"[Vic] bah, bah, bah [flex, flex, passes out]!"

"[Jax Jack Jackson] (photo snap, snap, snap, snap) I'm posting!"

"[Janet] (psst, Randy, fuck me, just fuck me right here!)"

[Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the front door because posting goes at lightning speed]

Oh, I didn't answer the front door because I had to keep my eyes on Janet Janner and Randy Randall to make sure it didn't happen right there in the living room! And because Jax Jack Jackson was still ready again and nobody seemed to care that we slipped away.

But tee he, the Gazelle's answered the front door.

[The front door should have slowly creeped open, but it was flung wide open]

"Can we help you because this is a private Gazelle's bikini shoot and our boyfriends are passed out, so?"

"[New guy 1] bah, bah, bah, we know Roop, so?"

"[New guy 2] we brought plastic spoons, so?"

"[New guy 3] I brought wet naps because it's about to get sticky, so?"

"Well, if we Gazelle's turn around now and let you inside, then our bare booty cracks will be totally visible to you nerds because Janet didn't whip cream squirt us back there, so?"

Oh, LOL, Don Donaldson and William Williams and Frank Franklin had a hand whipped answer for that! Not that the Gazelle's allowed that, especially since I ran around slapping the boyfriends awake.

And I gave into Jax Jack Jackson, so what?

End Roop 02

12