Rooster Club Pt. 02: Introduction

Story Info
Ray and Lana take their first baby step into a new lifestyle.
5.1k words
4.63
6.8k
14
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
99 Followers

I suppose it's been just about a week since we sent our RSVP card back to the Rooster club. Lana and I chatted excitedly about it for a few days, then it sort of faded into the back of our minds. Not that we didn't think about it, our conversations just turned to other topics.

Walking into the house Friday after work, there was the wonderful aroma of chicken being cooked. Lana was finishing setting the table for dinner.

Letting Lana know I was home, I called out to her, "I'm going to get comfortable before dinner. Be out in a minute."

"Okay, take your time. We can open the letter from the Rooster Club when you get out."

That stopped me in my tracks, I turned and walked straight into the kitchen.

"I figured that would get your attention." Lana said.

"So what does it say?"

"Didn't open it, I wanted to wait for you. Go get changed then we can open it together."

Changing quickly and I returned. We opened the letter together, placed it on the counter so we could read it at the same time.

The Rooster Club

Dear Ray and Lana,

We are pleased that you have decided to apply for membership. In order to proceed, we need to make sure the fit is harmonious for both of you as well as the club as a whole. The membership process involves a series of trials where we will assess you as a couple and you both can evaluate us as well. During this process you will discover more about the club and yourselves.

This is completely non-binding during this phase. At anytime either of you can call a stop (full end to the process) or a pause (a delay in proceeding). The club reserves the same right.

There are many questions we know you both have. We wish to answer any and every question you may have.

The first step: please log into the website below on Saturday at 1:00 PM. The user name is your last name. The password is Ray&Lana_4732.

This will be a virtual voice call. No video. Please feel free to cover your camera if that makes you feel more comfortable. This call will be as short or long as you would like.

Warmest Regards,

The Members of the Rooster Club

"Guess our journey begins tomorrow. That's a strange web address, Looks totally random. I guess this is part of how they hide from public." I said.

"You see the part about 'series of trials'? Wonder what that is all about? What kind of trials? I'm getting nervous now." Lana replied with concern.

"Relax sweetheart, right now all we are signed up for is a semi-anonymous conversation over the internet. No cameras even. We'll ask about the club, the trials what goes on what to expect, and anything else. If we don't like what we hear, we bail out, just like we said."

"I guess you're right, after all we are only committed to a conversation. Let's have dinner."

Dinner was roasted chicken with veggies. We cleared the table and sat together to watch some TV. The show on the movie channel was suggestive, and my hands began to wonder over her body.

"Wow you are something. We have been going at it for a week, and you are still wanting more. I'm liking this new you." Lana said.

"Me? You woke me a few times for a second round. You're sexy as hell. And I'm loving it. Grab a blanket."

"Why do we need a blanket?"

"Because I plan on taking you out back and fucking you in the yard."

"Mmm. That's new, I can't remember the last time I had sex a blanket outside."

"Well since we've never had sex on a blanket outside, I want you to tell me all about it. Who fucked my lovely wife outside?"

"College days, many years ago." Lana said blushing.

"Details, I want all the details, all the juicy details."

Lana got up and retrieved a small blanket. I started to take her cloths off when she returned. Taking my time slowly and sensually strip her.

"So a date in college huh? What happened?" I asked again while standing behind her unbuttoning her blouse.

"Yeah, his name was Mike. The girls in the sorority all talked about him and their dates with him. He had a reputation. The only reason I accepted the date to see if the rumors were true."

"What rumors?"

"The size of his dick, and yes they were true. It was long and thick. Felt great fucking me with it. Anyway, we went to a movie, then he drove us to the lake. We made out in the car for a little while, he was feeling me up and I was feeling his cock through his pants. It felt hard and huge. At that moment, I was positive I was going to fuck him. But the car was cramped and I wasn't going to be going at it in the parking lot. As luck would have it, he just happened to have a blanket in the trunk. So off to the woods we went.

We found a spot in the woods that was good enough, he spread the blanket on the ground and started stripping. Not a gentleman like you, you're taking my cloths off me... Mmmm so slowly and sexy." Lana said. As I finished with the buttons on her blouse, I slipped it from her shoulders and down her arms.

Next I began slowly removing Lana's bra off and fondling her tits as she continued

"He left me to strip myself. I was horny so I quickly pulled my top off and pulled my panties down. Left my skirt on in case someone came around. He walked over to me and sort of pushed me to my knees. He wasn't interested in any more romance, just getting his cock into my mouth for a blowjob. My gawd it was huge, still the biggest I've ever seen in my life. I licked it up and down the shaft, then all around the head. Fondled his balls, while he held my head and tried to get it in my mouth."

Now I was unzipping her pants and slowly working them over her thighs and down her legs. Dropping to my knees as I did this so I could help to pull them off her feet one at a time.

Lana continued her story, "I tried to suck his cock, but he was huge. Did managed to get the head into my mouth and some of the shaft, but it wasn't easy. I did my best to suck him while I played with his big balls. There was no way to give him a really good blowjob, but I did my best. Deep throating him wasn't an option. So I sucked and licked him for a while."

Moving in front of my wife and started to tug her panties down. Just then I noticed they were lacy bikini panties, she hasn't wore this style panties in a long time. Glancing over at the bra I just removed and it was sexier than what she usually wears too. I smiled at the change and leaned in to kiss her pussy.

"Ahhh, that's nice Ray, but I thought you wanted outside.?

"You're right." I got up and started to pull my cloths off. Lana stopped me, and she took over undressing me.

"So what's the sudden interest in hearing about a old date screwing me back in college?"

"You're dressing sexier these days, the club, our recent increase in fucking. No reason, just really turned on myself I guess."

"I always thought you would get jealous at old stories of sex before we met. Certainly never wanted to hurt you or make you jealous." Lana said as she pulled my pants off of me and started to suck on my cock.

"Well sweetheart, if we are going to join a swingers club, I better be able to handle old stories. And you're correct, we should take this outside." I said helping her to her feet.

Now both of us naked, we walked hand in hand to the backyard. No neighbors could see us, but it still felt a bit taboo. After we spread the blanket, Lana got back on her knees and continued sucking on my hard cock. The sun was still up and the cool night air had not settled in yet. Lana's mouth felt great, she has always been fantastic at giving head.

"My turn for desert, lay back and let me eat that pretty pussy."

As soon as Lana laid back. I dropped between her legs. "Continue with the story while I lick your juicy hole."

"Okay, I sucked on Mike for a bit, but my jaw was starting to ache. When I pulled him out of my mouth, I continued to jerk him with my hand. I was still amazed at his size. Ahhhhh, yes. Right there Ray. Finger me too. Ahhh. Then he got between my legs, I got nervous because of his size. He took his time, but did get it all inside me. Ahhhh. Fuck Ray... You're going to make me CUMMMM. Ahhh...".

Lanas past and present were colliding in her story. Recalling the sex with her old date and my tongue on her, were just too much.

"Don't stop now. How did he fuck you? Just missionary? What happened?"

"No he fucked me missionary for a couple minutes, then he took me doggy style. Ahhh. Your tongue and fingers are driving me crazy, make me cum again then fuck me you dirty old coot. By the time he got me on my hands and knees, I was really dripping and when he slid back in he really started to pound me. AHHHHhhh, YES. DAMN IT I'm CUMMMING AGAIN!"

We aren't too close to our neighbors, but they might have heard her screaming. Repositioning myself I slid my dick into her super wet pussy. She was tight and hot as ever. I started fucking her slowly at first.

"Did you cum hard on his big cock?"

"Yes, a couple times. He filled me so much and the friction on my clit would make any girl cum. But he wasn't too good with stamina, he pounded me for a couple minutes, then slowed way down. It was too late and he bust loose in his condom."

I grabbed her and rolled back so Lana was now on top of me. She controlled the speed of our fucking.

"Did Mr. big cock ever get better in bed?"

"Don't know, it was a one time thing."

"You're joking, he didn't want more of my wife's body. He must have been crazy."

"No he wanted more, but mr. big cock was a bigger dick. He never went down on me, and the stories around the dorm, he didn't eat pussy. He was arrogant and obnoxious. I only fucked him that one time to try his dick out." Lana said as she rode my cock. "Can't believe how hard you are listening to a story about me getting fucked." She said as she was grinding herself on me.

"Not just listening to your story Sweetheart, the whole thing was playing out in my head. You are an amazing woman and a great fuck you know."

Lana was bouncing harder and fingering herself as she worked to another orgasm. She slammed herself down on my cock, and kissed me hard as she came again.

When she recovered a bit I moved her off of me and got behind her. I was determined to finish her from behind like she was in her story. While we fucked doggy style I reached down and grabbed her by the hair. Pulling her up so she was on her all fours so her tits we swinging in the evenings air. Grabbing her by the shoulders and fucked her harder.

"RAY, THAT'S IT. KEEP FUCKING ME. OHH. FUCK. OH GAWD. HERE I CUM AGAAIIN!!"

I reached around her with one hand and lightly rubbed her clit. She exploded again. Her pulsing cunt was too much for me, and I came deep inside her. We laid there panting for a while catching our breath. The sun was going down and the cooler evening air felt good on our heated bodies.

"What do you think tomorrows computer meeting will be like?" She asked me.

"I really don't know. Guess we will find out more about how they plan to test us and how they got our names. We can ask them what to expect. Why are you having second thoughts?"

"Not really. I still think its all a big mistake. We're not the hot fit body types. We don't fool around, why us?"

"Guess we'll ask that too."

Saturday 12:45

Lana and I sat behind our computer, both us us more nervous than we wanted to admit. I carefully typed in the odd web address. The screen went to beige screen color with only the username and password boxes. I checked the letter and entered the user name: Anderson. password: Ray&Lana_4732. When I hit enter, the screen changed to a light blue with the wording: "Welcome your host will be with you shortly. Please make sure your microphone and speakers are set and ready"

I turned to Lana, "Here we go"

Right at 1, a male voice started talking.

"Hello Ray, Hello Lana, how are you both doing today?"

"We're doing well, and how are you?" I said.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. And Lana, how are you?"

"Like Ray said, I'm good."

"Sorry, but I need to make sure I am talking with both of you. No camera, so I need to hear your voice as well.

Let me tell you a little about our little club. Our club is not very big at all. We have a total of 19 couples right now and we only have a maximum or 20 couples, never more. This is a local club, there are no other branch locations. We are very selective of the people we invite into this very private club. We do this to keep harmony with the members. We strive to avoid drama and we work very hard to stay completely private. If you're like everyone else, you have done your best to research us, and have had no success.

Yes this is sort of a swingers club, but we consider it to be more. While there is inter-couple sex, there are also real strong friendships that are formed. You can come and have a great evening without having sex. That doesn't happen often (he chucked) but it has been known to happen. There is absolutely no pressure to join in any activity when you are here.

Our members are all hand picked. As you already discovered, you can't find us, we find you. Every member in the last 37 years has come to us as a recommendation from a current member. They are your sponsors. When this opening come up, 3 different members sponsored a couple they thought would be a good addition. The elders review the couples being recommended, interview the sponsors then decide on a couple to... for lack of a better word, check out. Of the 3 couples, we decided to pursue you two. The next step was a little detective work. Now before you get upset, we only have a detective do a very brief check. Where you work, how long you've been married, current clubs etc. We do not dig deep. We only want to get a feel for who we are considering. Since you didn't know this before now, is a testament to how non-intrusive it really is. We didn't talk to friends or employers, because that isn't important. Once we are satisfied with our selection, we send out the initial letter and wait. If we don't get an answer in a week or so, we move on to another candidate.

Any questions?"

"A few." I said. "To start with, are you sure you have the right couple? I mean we aren't super fit 30 year olds."

"Ray. Lana. We are positive we have the right couple. You're both in your fifties. You have 2 grown children which are out of the house and have been for a while now. Their lives are settled so there is little chance they will be returning home to stay. You are both professionals and each of you have been with your current companies for more than a decade.

All this tells us you are stable in your lives. Yes we know your not in your thirties, and you carry a few extra pounds. Neither of you belong to a gym or fitness club. But we also know neither of you spend hours a week at a bar.

Would you be surprised if I told you, you are a perfect match for our club. The youngest member is 46 years old, and she is here because her husband is 51 years old. Younger couples in general, are not as settled. Fitness is great, and we have a few members that are fitness junkies, but the majority of us carry extra weight. You see we are good with extra weight, we try to avoid extra baggage.

Yes, we know what we are getting, and we believe you are a good fit.

What else do you have for me?"

"Who sponsored us?" Lana asked.

"That is something I am not at liberty to say. Privacy is one of our top priorities. So we are also protecting our members. If you two decide not to join at anytime through the process, their anonymity is secure. Sorry, but this is one question I can't answer at this time. If you become members you will find out then. I hope you understand."

"Sure." I replied. "But it doesn't seem fair. They know we are interviewing, but we don't know them."

"Not exactly. Privacy for us is a two way street. As I mentioned, there were 3 couples recommended. You and two other couples. Once the process started, the 3 couples that sponsored candidates are removed from the process. They have no idea which couple is being interviewed. So you see, your friends don't know if you are or are not being interviewed. Your anonymity is also protected as much as we can. In fact only 3 of the elders couples have knowledge of this, including my wife and I. We have all been in the club for many years and are very good at keeping secrets."

"Okay I guess that makes sense." Lana said. "What can you tell us about the testing mentioned in the last letter?"

"Lana, I'm glad you asked. We like to refer to them as trials. These are more in person meetings, with some interaction. It's a chance to for you to see how the club works and for us to see you react to situations. Think of it somewhat like a double date. Things will start with some dancing, kissing and light touching, then progress and become more intimate as it might with a date going well."

"And if I become uncomfortable?" Lana asked.

"Everything stops. Nothing happens without 100% consent. This is not just for the trials, should you become members, the same is true for the club. You do nothing you are not comfortable with. We are very strict with this rule."

"You said trials, how many trials are there?" Lana asked.

"Depends on you and how things progress. Never less than 3, or more than 6. Usually 4 or 5, depending on the couple how they feel about the activities, their comfort and emotions. We are pretty good at reading people and seeing when things need to slow down or pause. You are not the first couple we have guided through the trial process. Don't worry, you are both in good hands, You'll be fine."

"You've given us a lot to information, but I'm curious, why should we join? I mean we have a great relationship and sex life, what more does the club offer that we don't already have?" I asked

"Another great question. Let me start by saying, we know you have a good relationship, otherwise we would not be having this conversation. Poor relationships are not repaired with a club like ours, but good relationships can be enhanced and strengthened.

All members in the club are married and have been for many years, all have good relationships. But we all know that over the years, the sex lives slow and become more routine. We also know that everyone is different and enjoys different sexual pleasures. For example, perhaps you enjoy a little bondage, but Lana doesn't. Or perhaps Lana enjoys anal and its not quite your thing. Or one of you enjoy oral sex more than the other. Perhaps one of you has some bi-curiosity but don't know how to even approach the topic. It can be almost anything really. Over the years as a couple, we keep some of this in, or repressed out of love and respect for our partner. This club offers an outlet for this repression, for both of you. More importantly, it offers an outlet in a safe environment, that is very private."

"Okay I guess I can see that side of it."

"Any other questions on your minds today?"

I looked over to Lana and she shook her head no.

"Not today, I think we have what we need for now. Thank you."

"If you don't mind, I have a couple questions for the both of you. We are very pleased that you have taken it to this point. I'm sure you've had several conversations on the topic. Can you tell me if you discussed openly why you're both interested in joining?"

Lana spoke up again, "Yes we have had a couple conversations on the topic. I prefer not to go into details, but lets just say there were a couple difficult conversations. I know there were a couple things I didn't want to hear, mainly because I knew they were true. But I think we are in a better place now."

"Great, that is what we want to hear. It's actually very common. Almost every member here will tell you the same thing. But it's from the honest open conversations, that we get stronger relationships, and closer as a couple."

Next, have you discussed probably the biggest obstacle, jealousy? How you think you will do seeing your spouse with another person? How you will manage that emotion?"

keyboard
keyboard
99 Followers
12