Rooster Club Pt. 02: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've discussed it." I said, "But who really knows until you are actually in that situation? I mean we've never been presented with something like this so it's mainly untested."

"You are correct Ray, it is very difficult to test your reactions, and nothing fully prepares you. But we like you both to really put thought and consideration into it.

Have you discussed with each other, what your limitations are? What you are willing to do and accept and what you won't?"

"Yes." Lana said. "That was an easier conversation to have."

"Good. Now the big question. Would you like to proceed to the first trial?"

Blushing a little, and without even looking at me Lana said, "Yes."

"Wonderful, but again I need verbal confirmation from both of you. Ray?"

"Yes I'm ready to take the next step too."

"Okay, please copy this address down." The voice said as the screed changed to show a street address. "Does tomorrow at 2 work for you both?"

I took a picture of the screen with my cell phone.

"Yes we're free." Lana said looking at me.

"Great, we will see you at this address at 2 tomorrow. Remember, everything is consensual. Everything moves at your pace. Don't worry, you are both in good hands. We will guide you through the process as much as you let us.

Thank you for your time and Goodbye for today."

With that, the screen went blank.

Turning to Lana I asked, "What do you think?"

"Pretty sure this is no joke. Still nervous, but we have some idea of what to expect. Even if they go slow like he said, it might be overwhelming having so many people involved. But I admit I'm excited to see what happens."

"Me too. Nervous and excited. At least we can back out at any time. You know we skipped lunch right? How about I get the grill going and get some meat out there."

"Mmm, I do like your meat."

"Careful, or we will miss another meal."

Grabbing some chicken thighs from the fridge, seasoned them, I headed out to the grill. I prefer the charcoal grill, but started the gas grill this time to save time. Lana came out of the house topless, gawd her tits always get me going, and she knew damn well they would.

"Not too many days left this year that will be warm enough for me to enjoy the sun on my skin. It feels great out here, you should strip also." She said.

Without waiting for me to decide she dropped her pants, then walked over to me in just her panties. Lana reached down and started to take my pants off of me. When my pants and underwear were on the ground, Lana folded them neatly, then proceeded to use them as knee pads as she fondled my balls and used them to pull me closer so she could suck on my cock. It only took a minute or two before I was hard for her. She sucked my cock as she fingered her pussy.

"All this sexy talk and the thought of playing with others has me so fucking hot. You don't mind do you Ray?"

I flipped the chicken and moved it away from the direct heat. Grabbing Lana, I pulled her to her feet and lead her to one of our lounge chairs. She sat back in the chair and put one leg over the arm, opening her pussy nicely. She continued to stroke her clit slowly as I took off my shirt. Kneeling in front of her I explored her pussy with my fingers and tongue. Lana was really worked up, she was slick, almost dripping. She tasted better than the chicken will. Going down on my wife has always been a pleasure for me. I take great joy by making her cum on my tongue. Before long she had her first orgasm. Driving my fingers deep into her as I licked her clit over and over, bringing louder moans as she came again.

I had to have her, but I checked lunch before I continued. When I turned back to Lana, she was really fingering her cunt, her hand was moving so fast.

"Ready for my cock to do that?"

"Fuck yes, I'm turning into such a horny slut on you. I need it again."

She laid all the way back, moving her ass to the edge of the chair and opening her legs wide. Positioning myself between her legs I ran the head of my cock over and around her clit. The sensations were getting to her. She grabbed both of her large tits and squeezed then hard. Then she started pulling on her own nipples, pinching and twisting them. My cock head on her clit finally pushed her back into orgasmic bliss.

"YES, YES. HERE I COME. I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME. FUCK ME RAY!!. FUCK ME NOW."

One hard thrust and I drove myself deep into her. She pulled my head down and kissed me hard while we fucked. I fucked her with long slow deliberate strokes. I watched my cock sliding into her hairy pussy.

Fondling her tits, then I touched her cheek and looked into her eyes as I continued to slide in and out of her.

"The thought of playing with another man seems to have you really wound up. You are incredible."

"Sorry I've been acting like a wanton bitch in heat. It's just..."

"Shh. It's fine. We are both enjoying this. You have my permission to enjoy the fantasies and whatever comes as long as we do this together."

"You mean that?"

"Yes. I. Do". I said punctuating every word with a hard slamming thrust into her pussy.

Pulling out of her, pulling her to her feet, I laid in the chair and she mounted my cowgirl. She was bouncing at a nice pace, her fingers back on her clit. Her bouncing tits were a sight, I grabbed them and roughly squeezed and pinched her hard nipples.

"Just think sweetheart, this time tomorrow, you might be playing with a complete stranger. All while I am playing with a strange woman. Are you ready for some other man kissing and touching your body?"

She moaned louder and picked up her pace.

"Fuck Lana, You're getting me close. Take my fucking load baby. Oh Oh OHHHH FUCK. FUCK!!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly to me holding her in place as I deposited my cum deep inside of her.

"Sorry sweetheart, I wanted to make you cum again before I did, but I couldn't hold back. Everything was just too hot."

"You were great, no complaints. Just lay there a minute, I'll check the chicken."

I love watching her ass (even with a her extra pounds) walking to the grill. When she returned, she sat in the chair next to me.

"I can't believe we are going to actually do this tomorrow. So surreal to me." Lana said.

Getting out of my chair I dropped between her legs. I immediately licked her pussy lips and around her clit.

"Honey you just came in me. What are you doing?"

"I owe you another orgasm."

"Mmmm. Nice, but lets eat first. If you get me going again, we may not stop for a while."

We got up and grabbed a couple dishes.

"What the guy from the club was saying made sense, didn't it?" Lana said.

"Let me get our lunch dished up and we can discuss it as much as you'd like."

We discussed the club, and our thoughts while we ate lunch, completely naked on the patio.

After lunch, I kept my promise and ate her pussy for desert, she came a couple times before she turned over and I slid back into her doggy style once again. Since I came not long ago, I could fuck her longer. We fucked on the patio for a while, then moved to the sofa in the living room and continued. This was more love making than just hard fucking. We moved around and wound up making love on the sofa, lazy boy, and floor before I came in her again.

12