Rooster Club Pt. 03: First Trial

Story Info
Ray and Lana have their first trial at the Rooster Club.
4.2k words
4.62
6.8k
12
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers

We both slept like kids on Christmas Eve, both anticipating what he next days adventure would hold. When we woke, neither of us spoke about the club or what our first activities might be, but we were clearly both excited.

We kept ourselves busy until it was time to get ready. Lana went through great pains trying to pick out something to wear before her shower. I selected my cloths for the meeting. While I was shaving, Lana stepped into the shower. My cock started to get hard as I watched her soaping her nude body. Dropping my underwear, I stepped into the shower with my wife.

"Let me help you Lana."

"You just want to fondle me, I know you too well."

"Not exactly right." I said as I was indeed fondling her soapy naked tits. "Actually the goal is to bend you over and fuck you."

"You'll need to be quick." Lana said as she bent over for me.

I fingered her clit and pussy until she started to moan for me.

"Ahhh Fuck Ray, I like being fingered this way. Don't stop, make me cum. Fuck Ray, make me cum.

Before long her pussy was clinching my fingers hard.

"FUUUCK. Yeah, I'm CUMMMING."

My cock replaced my fingers in her still cumming pussy. I sank deep in her on the first thrust. The bathroom echoed with the sounds of our bodies slapping together. Holding her hips, I fucked her with long hard strokes, watching my hard cock sliding in and out of her.

"Fuck me Ray, Fuck me." Lana moaned as she reached between her legs to grab and fondle my balls.

"Wish I could drag you to the bed and really pound you."

"No time right now, later. Just fuck your cum into me."

"I hope you are not fucked out from the club. You might be fucked by a strange cock or two before we get back. Think about it Lana, you might have your first strange cock in decades, pumping your cunt like I'm doing right now."

"AHHHH. FUCK. You sexy bastard. Such dirty thoughts. Your making me CUM AGAIN! FUCK. FUCK. Damn CUM IN ME RAY!!"

Her screams did it, she had me pumping my load into her.

"HERE IT IS LANA. FUCK YOU ARE SO SEXY. SUCH A GREAT CUNT. FUCK!"

We finished our shower and got ready for our first visit to the club. All the time we were getting ready, Lana reminded and teased me about the club.

"You know I may have a new cock or two to play with, but you'll have new tits and pussy to play with. New tit's to fondle, lick and suck. New cunts to poke your cock into. Think about it Ray, new lips wrapped around the cock that has been exclusively mine."

"Not just me Lana, you will have new cocks to suck on. Balls to fondle. New hands to grope and finger you."

All the hot talk was getting us both very turned on, but we managed to get ready in time and out the door.

As we drove to the address we were given, we chatted about what might be in store for us today. Then Lana decided to take the conversation deeper.

"Tell me Ray, what deep sexual fantasies do you have? If we do this this, you know see it through to the end, I think we might have our chance to fulfill some things."

"Like most guys I guess, having a couple women at once." I replied

"You never told me that. I always assumed like most horny guys you'd like that."

"Well as I got more mature and realized it would be near impossible to please 2 women at the same time. Women can get revved up and keep going. But guys need to recharge after cumming, so to make that fantasy happen, the two women need to be a bit bisexual. How about you? What hidden fantasies are on your bucket list?"

"I'd love to sleep naked between 2 men one night. Also, anonymous sex, maybe a little bit forceful. Something like a glory hole or blindfolded not knowing who is taking me. The usual I guess. Sorry I sound like a slut now, just hot fantasies."

"I guess we have lived so carefully, not wanting to jeopardize our relationship. Maybe this will be a good safe outlet like they said." I replied.

We arrived at the address we were given.

"Is this right?" Lana asked. "This looks too small to be a club."

"Yeah this is smaller than the barber shop I go to. But it is the right address, lets go find out."

Like normal I helped Lana out of the car, not that she needs help, just a gentleman thing. She held my hand tightly as we walked to the door. There was no sign, only the address number. The door was unlocked, so we walked in. The room was small, only a single love seat. Across from the loveseat was a mirrored wall. We were a couple minutes early, so we took a seat and waited.

Promptly at 2, the mans voice that we talked to yesterday came over a set of speakers.

"Welcome to our trial building. We use this smaller building just for the trials. This is a more intimate setting, so it's less intimidating. Our actual club location is much nicer. We hope you are comfortable. There is a small fridge over in the corner if you would like a drink, and some snacks.

Are you both ready to continue? Any questions before we begin?

"I think we are ready. However, we are a bit nervous with this, but we're here so we are ready." I replied

"And Lana, are you good too?"

"Yes, also nervous."

"Just relax. Remember, everything is consensual. Anytime you want, just tell us to stop. We have a few club members that we would like to introduce you to at this time. For reasons of anonymity, they will have a mask on over their eyes. This may seem strange at first, but it will become less strange as the trials move on."

The voice over the speakers changed to a woman's voice now. "We will start with Lana's first session, Ray please make yourself comfortable."

A door to the left of the mirrors opened and a man walked out.

"This is S.G."

S.G. Was about my height, a few pounds lighter than I was, but he was also slightly balding. Another guy entered the room.

"Next is P.D."

P.D. Was a taller black man, with graying hair. Not really sure why but I was not anticipating a black man. Before I could contemplate it too much another man entered the room.

"Finally, we'd like you to meet B.R."

B.R was a bit shorter than I am, and carried more weight than I do. All in all, they appeared quite average, except for the mask over their eyes. All of them were dressed pretty average also, denim pants and polo shirts.

They walked over to where we were sitting, B.R. Extended his hand and helped Lana to her feet. The four of them walked over to a corner and chatted in hushed tones. I could not make out what they were saying. Finally P.D. nodded his head towards the mirror. The lights dimmed and soft music began to play.

S.G. Lead her to the middle of the room, not far from where I was seated and they began to slowly dance. He was holding her close and whispering to her. Couldn't hear what he was saying, but I did hear Lana giggle now and then. Their bodies were sensually moving together as he held her tightly

When the next song started, PD cut in and held Lana closely. Now Lana was being held tightly by the tall black man. They were dancing just as sensually as she was with SG. The whispering and giggling continued. I could tell Lana was enjoying herself.

When the song changed so did her partner. Now BR held her tightly and the routine continued. Close dancing, whispering and giggling.

I was proud of my wife and pleased with the way I was taking other men dancing close with Lana.

When this song ended, SG lead her back to the corner where the chatted for a few minutes in hushed tones. PD then lead her back to where I was sitting, kissed her hand and she sat down. The three men left the room through the same door they came out of. The door remained open and three women entered the room.

The mans voice now introduced them.

"Now it's Rays turn to dance a little. Lana please make yourself comfortable.

First we have KG"

KG was a short woman, a few inches shorter than Lana. She also had a few pounds more than Lana .

"Next is RD"

RD was a black woman about my height and I would guess Lana's weight.

"Finally we would like to introduce you to JR."

JR was about Lana's height and weight.

The door closed and JR walked over to where I sat, took my hand and lead me over to the corner where the other women waited. All three of them were dressed rather conservatively. Denim and tee shirts.

JR spoke first. "Okay Ray you saw what is going to happen. There will be 3 songs, and we will each dance with you. Just like our husbands did with Lana, who is lovely by the way. The music will be slow songs just like the ones our husbands had while dancing with Lana.

RD added, "We will be holding you close and swaying suggestively. We hope you enjoy this as much as we will."

KG spoke next, "This is all voluntary. You can stop at any time. Also your wife can stop us at any time. This is just 3 close dances. There will not be any touching or kissing this round. Just sensual dances, okay?"

"Sounds good to me."

JR nodded towards the mirror, and the music began again. We walked to where the men danced with Lana. I took her in my arms and we began to dance together. Throughout the dance, she was whispering in my ear how much she was enjoying the dance, how good my body felt against her, how much she hoped we continued with the trials. Being about Lanas build, it felt almost normal to be dancing with her.

KG took over for the second song. The same type of quite chatting while we swayed together. KG was shorter than Lana, so it was different close dancing with a shorter woman. The way she was rubbing up against me, was starting to have an affect on me. I could feel my cock beginning to stir.

RD was in my arms for the final song. I have never held a black woman before, much less danced sensually with one. She moved her body tightly agains mine. The whispering continued. "I would ask if you are enjoying yourself, but I can feel the answer."

"Sorry, but this is starting to get to me a little."

"Don't apologize, it's a compliment."

When the song ended we walked back to the corner.

RD started it off, "Well I'm sure you enjoyed this part of the trials" she said to me and the other women.

KG spoke next, "Are you okay with the process so far?"

"Yes, I think it's going fine. And yes I am enjoying it."

JR said, "Good, the next part will get more intimate. There will be some kissing and touching, but nothing under the cloths, will you be okay with that?

"I think so, but not sure about Lana"

KG quickly replied, "Don't worry about her, she knows what the next round will be and she told our husbands she was ready for that."

PD said, "Remember, you will be watching our husbands with Lana first. This will probably be harder since it is more intimate. Are you ready to proceed, or would you like to stop for the day?"

"If Lana said she is ready to continue, so am I. How far does all this go?"

"One step at a time my dear. Don't worry about all the steps before you, just the next one." KG said.

With that KG walked me back to the love seat. Like the gentleman earlier, I kissed her hand before sitting.

The 3 women left the room through the door and the 3 men reappeared.

PD walked over to us and extended his hand for Lana. She got up and they walked back to the corner and more hushed talking.

After a nod from BR, the music started and he began dancing with Lana. As soon as they got going, he leaned in and they began kissing. The first real pang of jealousy struck with that kiss. While the kisses started off as just soft and somewhat innocent pecks, they quickly progressed to more passionate open mouth kisses. Before long BR was stroking her ass and she was grabbing his ass. About half way through the song he was fondling her tits right in front of me and Lana was feeling his cock through his pants. Their deep tongue kissing never really stopped.

SG took his place for the second song. He kissed her and held her ass right away. It looked to me like Lana started the tongue action immediately. Before he song was even 1/2 over, Lana was groping for his cock. That was all the invitation he needed, he started to fondle her big tits. They also continued to French kiss through the song. Right before the song ended, he turned her around, swaying behind her, SG held her tits and kissed her neck (which I knew was a major turn on for her).

PD stepped in front of her when the third song began. It was an easy transition into his arms and SG walked back to the corner. I could see the outline of his somewhat stiff cock in his pants. PD was kissing Lana deeply and passionately right from the start and fondling my wife. She seemed to enjoy the attention of the black man. Lana wasted no time in groping his cock, she had her hands rubbing his semi hard cock as soon as they started dancing.

When their song ended, they walked back to the corner where the men chatted with Lana for a minute or so. Then PD walked her back to the love seat, kissed her again. Turned and walked from the room with the other men. The 3 women returned to the room. KG walked over to me and extended her hand. We asked over to the corner and joined the other 2.

"How are you feeling? Asked KG

"Okay I guess. This is all pretty new. But I think I'm handling it as well as I can."

"You're doing fine, the jealousy is normal at this point. Don't worry, Lana is worked up because of our husbands, but she loves you. Lust and love are very different." JR said.

"Are you ready for our dance? You know what is expected. Just like earlier, Kissing and groping is allowed. Expected actually." RD said.

"Let's go."

With that, KG nodded and we walked to the middle of the room. Soon after we started dancing closely, KG started grabbing my ass and whispered to me, "These songs are shorter when your dancing instead of watching. Better kiss me and start fondling me or the song will be done before you get a chance."

With that I leaned in to kiss her and my hands caressed her ass. Now my feelings were not jealousy, but betrayal. I felt bad for doing this to Lana, especially right in front of her. KG didn't bother to wait on me before pushing her tongue between my lips.

"Don't you want to feel my tits?" She whispered to me.

I moved my hands up to her nice tits, and started to fondle her. At that moment her hand was feeling my hardening cock. The passionate kissing and fondling really got me hard.

KG was right, the song was over very quickly. JR replaced KG in my arms. She wasted no time in putting her hands on my ass and moving her lips to mine to kiss me. I moved one of my hands to her ass and the other to her tits. We kissed hard and deeply while we danced and fondled through the song. She was really groping and stroking my hard cock through my pants. I was as hard as my pants would allow.

RD moved in for her time with me as soon as the song ended. She started with her hands on my ass and her lips on mine. This was my first kiss with a black woman, and it was a hard open mouth kiss with our tongues battling for dominance. My mind was flooded with thoughts and emotions. But I still kissed her and groped her tits and ass. She was working my cock as much as she could without reaching into my pants.

The song ended before she made me cum in my pants. One last deep kiss and she lead me back to the corner.

PD spoke first, "How are you doing now? Still feeling jealous?"

"I'm okay. Yes there is still feelings of jealousy, and now some betrayal for doing this with you women. Feel like a was cheating on Lana. This is all so different for me."

"That is pretty common." JR said, "Most people have to deal with these feelings. You and Lana should be able to work through those feelings."

KG added, "And we will be there to help you through the emotions if you let us. We all had to work through them also."

"Thank you. That helps some."

"Like you have been told, we are a close group, we want to support you" said RD, "Now have you calmed down enough to sit with your wife? We know we got you pretty hard out there."

"Yeah I think so."

Next KG said, "Good, do you think you and Lana will want to continue the trials?"

"I hope so, but we will need to talk."

"That is exactly what she said to our husbands. So you two have the same mindset and are on the same page. This is actually very good." RD said taking my hand and leading me back to Lana.

Once the women left the room, I sat holding Lana's hand. After a minute the woman's voice over the speakers spoke to us again.

"Ray and Lana, thank you for participating in the first round of trials. We hope you enjoyed it, and will continue. We know from experience, you both need to talk and work through some emotions. This is very common, and definitely something that with some discussion, can be overcome.

On the table by the exit, there are 3 magnets, green, yellow and red. Please take all three when you leave. After you two have talked about everything that has happened and what is still yet to come. You will need to decide the next step. Everyone involved from the club, would like to see you continue with the trials. However, the decision at this time, is in your hands.

We ask once you make a decision, you return and place a single colored magnet back on the door. Red means you are done and no longer interested. We will remove your names and move to another couple. Yellow means you wish to take up to a two week pause. Green means you wish to continue.

Any questions?"

"How soon do we have to decide?" I asked.

"Please make a decision as soon as your hearts lead you to one. But we ask that you take no longer than a week."

"Thank you. We can do that." Lana replied.

"Please have a safe drive home. Again, we really appreciate your participation and hope you decide to continue."

With that, the room lights came up and we got up. Lana stopped to collect the color magnets. She paused looking at them for several moments before she picked them up. We walked hand in hand to the car, I opened the door for her and helped her in. With that we started the drive home. After a driving for 5 minutes in silence, I finally spoke.

"How are do feeling? Are you okay?"

"I'm so worked up right now, I can't wait to get home so I can cum."

I was relieved to hear that and not that she was upset.

"Then don't wait. Please feel free to start now. Would love to join you, but I need to drive."

Lana pulled her top and bra off and started to squeeze her tits, as I turned onto the freeway. Soon her hand was in her pants and from the movement and her gasps, I knew she was playing with her clit. When she started moaning like she was, it's a sure sign she's close to orgasm. The truck driver I was passing, got a great show. Slowing a little so he could really enjoy the site of my half naked with fingering herself. It was a hot fucking scene that I was enjoying too.

She came once, really screaming out.

"AHHH, FUCK I NEED TO CUM. OHHH, THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT. I'M CUMMMINGGG!!"

She rolled from one orgasm to the next. The car filled with the smell of her wet horny pussy. The aroma, sights and sounds were too much for me. I pulled off the highway and into a business park. Pulling behind an empty building I quickly got out and pulled Lana from the car.

"What's going on?" She asked, "Everything okay?"

"No. I need to cum also." I replied as I pulled her pants and panties off. Laying her across the hood of the car and without any preliminaries, slammed my hard cock all the way, balls deep on the first stroke.

Grabbing her tits and squeezing them while I rammed myself into her like a man just out of prison. I was so worked up from our trial, it only took me a few minutes before flooding her cunt with my load of cum. I stayed in her, waiting on my breathing to return to normal. Wiping my cock off on my underwear, and using my tee shirt to wipe Lana's dripping pussy, I helped her back in the car. Wearing only my pants, Lana, completely nude, we finished our drive home.

keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers
12