Rooster Club Pt. 03: First Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers

"That will get me home, but I do plan on bedding you before we even think of dinner." I warned.

She sat in the seat next to me slowly fingering her pussy, while I drove. Staying off the main roads I got us home in short order.

As soon as we parked in the garage, we walked hand and hand straight to the bedroom. I laid her back on the bed and dove into her pussy with my tongue.

"You horny old goat. Let me clean up first, you just came in me, I'm still full of your cum."

"Does it bother you?"

"No." She giggled. "You never eat me after cumming in me."

"I'm hard and horny, I want you now. Right now."

And with that I licked the folds of her pussy lips. I could taste our mixed juices. It was different, but not terrible. Licking her pussy and clit then I tongue fucked her. Her first orgasm pushed more of our combined juices into my mouth. That didn't stop me as I ate her through a couple orgasms.

Lana finally pushed my head away, pushing me back, she started to suck on my hard cock. My cell phone rang at that minute. Lana stopped and looked up at me.

"Don't stop! Whoever that is can wait."

She deep throated my cock and used the tip of her tongue on my balls. She would go from swallowing my cock to a slower blow job with her hands fondling my balls.

"Fuck you are so good at that Lana. You are going to make me cum soon."

Lana pulled her head off my cock, pushed me back and mounted me.

"No way, You're going to dump another load in me. You licked the last one out, this one I plan keeping."

We kissed deeply as she road my cock. When her legs got tired, she rolled off me onto her back and I planted myself in her. We kissed passionately while we fucked.

"I'm CUMMMIIINGG AGAIN. KEEP FUCKING ME!" She cried out as an orgasm swept through her.

We fucked through her orgasm then slowed the pace while she recovered. Soon I was back to pounding her hard. I could feel the tingling in my balls.

"Get ready you sexy bitch. I'm close."

Lana grabbed my head, looked right in my eyes and said, "Fill me you fucking sexy man. Fuck me hard and cum deep in me."

That was all it took. I slammed my cock deep and my balls drained.

"Ahhhhhh, FUCK, FUCK,FUCK... TAKE IT. TAKE MY CUM... AHHHH!!"

Lana pulled my head down and kissed me hard and deep as my cock throbbed and spurted in her cunt.

keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers
12