Rooster Teeth Fun Ch. 02: Ashley

Story Info
Ashley Jenkins shows Vinod Weerasinghe a good time.
1.1k words
4
2.4k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, about an hour before 5:45 pm, I was laying down in my bed. At that moment, my phone began to ring. I look at the caller ID. It reads Ashley Jenkins. I answered the phone.

"Hey, I'm Vinod Weerasinghe," I said.

"Hi Vinod," the voice said, "My name is Ashley Jenkins. My co-worker Barbara Dunkelman gave me your number. She also told me that you have a really big black cock and that you fucked her hard and made her cum over and over. Could you please do that to me?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Ashley Jenkins, co-worker of Barbara Dunkelman. She was the wife of Burnie Burns, the founder of Rooster Teeth. She wanted me to fuck her.

I was silent until Ashley spoke again. "So, are you going to come over here and fuck me hard? I'm right now at my office, the Rooster Teeth building. Burnie left and went home, so I am desperate for a good, long, hard fuck."

Those were the words that sealed the deal for me. I quickly got dressed, collected my phone and drove over to the Achievement Hunter Office in Austin, Texas. I walked down the hallway, getting closer and closer to the office of Ashley Jenkins. Before I could enter the office, a hand reached out, grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. Very soon, I was making out with a blonde haired girl. I knew that this was Ashley Jenkins just from the look. I felt her hands roam up and down my body. I ran my hands up and down her body as well.

I slipped my hands down her pants as she did the same thing to me. We both knew that we wanted the same thing. Ashley proceeded to unbutton my jeans while I pulled down her pants. Our eyes widened as we saw that neither of us were wearing underwear. Ashley licked her lips as she looked at the erect member before her.

"Can I suck on this beautiful item?" Ashley asked. I nodded before she knelt down in front of me and began to suck on my cock. I proceeded to stroke her hair as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

Oh fuck, I thought to myself. I can't believe I am doing this. I am getting my cock sucked by Ashley Jenkins.... Burnie Burns' wife.... Rooster Teeth's founder's wife.

"Which do you prefer, cock or pussy?" I asked before blowing my load into Ashley's mouth. Ashley swallowed up all of the cum in her mouth and smiled.

"I'm a little cocksucker," she said as she rubbed my cock. I smiled back at her and stroked her hair. Ashley then gleamed up at me. "Do you want to play a game? I just thought of one."

"Sure," I said. Ashley pulled out two different spin wheels, one with numbers from 1 to 10 and the other with the words fast and slow.

"I'm going to invite some of my co-workers to play with us," she said. "This is going to be so much fun."

2 hours later....

I was now sitting in a chair, with my pants on. Around me, were Ashley and her co-workers. I then spoke. "Let's go around the room and introduce ourselves, say your name, your age and where you are from?"

"Ok," the first girl said. "I'm Barbara Dunkelman. I'm 30 years old and I'm from Montreal, Canada."

"I'm Jessica Vasami," the next girl said. "I'm 31 years old and I'm from the United States."

The third girl smiled at me. "I'm Ashley Jenkins, I'm 38 years old and I'm from Ogden, Utah, U.S."

In addition to the three of them, there were 11 others. I smiled at all of them before turning to face Barbara.

"I think you should start the fun off." I said. "You get to suck me off first." Barbara inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"Damn you," she said. She crawled over to my cock and began to suck on it slowly. I moaned as she sucked and slurped on my cock. Ashley then crawled over and spanked Barbara on the ass. "Woohoo," Barbara said. "If you want to spank me, then do it."

I smiled at Ashley. "I think she wants you to spank her harder." Ashley hesitates to spank her harder, but Jessica crawls over and delivers a harder spank to Barbara. Ashley grabbed Barbara's head, pulled her away from my cock, and shook her head back and forth.

"What did you say?" Ashley said as she held Barbara's head in her hands before shoving her back down on my cock. I moaned as I looked around for the next girl.

"Mariel," I said. "Get over here. I want some Mexican." Barbara popped my cock out of her mouth and smiled.

"You already have a quarter Mexican sucking you off," she said. She began to laugh.

"What was that?" I said. Barbara continued to laugh.

"Nothing," she said as she laughed. I snapped my fingers.

"Darn it," I said as Mariel began to suck on my cock. "I heard a bit of it." I then looked at Jessica and Ashley. "Jessica. Get over here and suck me off." Jessica crawled over and began to suck on my cock.

She bobbed her head up and down on my shaft and began to cover it in saliva. "Come on Jess," Barbara said. "He's not going anywhere. You don't have to hold him down." Jessica hummed softly as she gave Barbara the middle finger before engulfing my entire cock down her throat and then removing it, gasping for air.

"Wow," I said. "I have never been sucked off like that. Kara and Ashley. Get over here. Need some hot blonde action. Kara sucks the shaft. Ashley, you get my balls." I looked around at the girls. Aside from Barbara, Ashley, Jessica, Mariel, and Kara, there were nine other girls watching and waiting for their time. There was Hannah McCarthy, Arryn Zech, Ellie Main, Elyse Willems, Samantha Ireland, Lindsay Jones, Becca Fraiser, Bethany Feinstein, and Margaret Tominey.

"So," Arryn asked. "What is going to happen next?"

I smiled. "Well Arryn," I said. "I'm gonna fuck all of you doggie style, starting with Mariel, then I gonna fuck all of you cowgirl style, starting with Kara, then missionary position, starting with you, then anal, starting with Hannah and finally I will come into Margaret's mouth, and she will transfer the cum to the next girl, who will pass it onto the next girl, and so on." I laid back and smiled at Mariel. "Ready for your time?"

To be continued....