Root and Sexy Sandy the Painter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
485 Followers

When he returned to Sandy's house for their next rendezvous, she took me up to her studio, saying there was something she wanted to show him. Her studio was filled with drawings and canvases stacked and standing everywhere. Lute hadn't focused too much on these when he had installed her air conditioner, but he had seen her work hanging up around the house, and knew she was a brilliant portraitist. And among those he had seen where some paintings of nudes, both men and women, alone and coupled. So he wasn't surprised to see more of these nude paintings in her studio, and he found many of them pretty arousing.

Sandy picked up one big painting and put it on an easel. "Here's what I wanted to show you. I call it 'David and Bathsheba', after the Old Testament story." From a rear perspective, the painting showed David lying on a bed with his huge cock in his hand. Before him stood Bathsheba doing a seductive dance, naked except for a red sash around her waist. Her hair swung in front of her face and disguised her. And her big luscious breasts hung in the air mid sway. It was a beautiful painting. And the model for David was obviously Lute.

But Bathsheba also looked familiar, and when he looked more closely, Lute saw exactly who it was. The same body shape, big tits, juicy ass, hair, everything...there was no doubt, that was his mom!

"This is...great!" Lute stammered, too embarrassed to reveal that he knew who his counterpart model was in Sandy's painting. "It's a really cool painting!" he went on as his face flushed red.

Sandy snickered and offered, "Thanks. And you're right, that's your mom. I wondered if you'd be able to tell."

"How did this...happen? I mean... how did you get my mom to model for you?" he asked incredulously.

Sandy grinned, "I've gotten her to do that for me over the past few summers. She likes nude modeling. I met her at a party some time ago and we became friendly. I thought she was really striking and told her that I'd love to have her model for me. She was intrigued, so she came over and saw my work, and then she agreed. I've put her in a couple of other paintings that I've sold. Her face isn't visible in any of them. And she tells me she likes the thought of being naked in other people's homes. I haven't shown her this one, and I'm not sure I will. What do you think? Should I show it to her?"

Lute was uncertain how to answer that question. Would his mom be able to guess that he had been the model for David? He didn't know for sure. But he did think she'd be really pleased to see a guy with a big cock stroking off as she danced naked for him. Yes, he thought, she'd like that a lot.

"Definitely. You should show it to her!" Lute finally replied.

RootRadio
RootRadio
485 Followers
12