Root and the Lusty Professor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers

"Yes, I am!" she cried.

"Then tell me!" he whispered coarsely as he shoved his thick member all the way inside her, "Tell me!"

"I'm a big cock slut!" she moaned, "And I want you to fuck me with your huge dick."

"Alright then," he said with a laugh as he grabbed her hips and began pummeling her pussy with deep thrusts of his huge member.

"Oh, god, yes!" she wailed as their bodies slammed together, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks as he drove into himself into her, "Oh, that's right! Fuck me hard! I love it rough and hard!"

"Squeeze your tits for me, Tess, and I'll give it to you even harder!"

And when he saw her grappling with her floppy udders and squeezing their big nipples, he began attacking her cunt at a near manic pace. Sweat was soon dripping from their bodies as they continued on in the throes of their lovemaking.

As he plowed her wicked cunt, Lute considered how wrong he had been about Dr. Stone. When he had fantasized about her during her lectures, he had always assumed she was a proper British academic who would be appalled if she knew the nasty thoughts that ran through his mind whenever he saw her. But here she was, sucking on one of her big tits as she ground her cunt onto his thick cock. She was a voluptuous vixen with the kind of body he adored, and given her big cock proclivities, he was confident this was just the beginning of what would be a very satisfying relationship for them both.

With Lute jackhammering her pussy, the lovers continued their heated fucking, accented by grunts, moans and lewd dialog, until he was surprised to hear her call out, "Why, hello there, luv!"

Looking over his shoulder, Lute saw Maya standing in the doorway, smiling as she leaned against the frame. "Hello mum. Hello Luther," she said softly, "It looks like you two have really hit it off!"

Lute didn't how long she had been there watching them, but her dress was completely unbuttoned, exposing her succulent melon-sized breasts encased in a skimpy white bra. And she had a hand shoved down the front of her panties, which had a very wet crotch, so he figured she had been there for a while. And obviously inspired by what she was seeing, she continued fingering her pussy as they talked.

"Oh, you were absolutely right about Lute here, luv," Tess cooed as Lute continued fucking her, though at a slower rate than before, "He's definitely everything you heard, and more!" she said with a laugh. And then looking back at Lute she asked, "Would you mind if she joined us?"

Realizing that a threesome was also part of the plan Tess and Maya had cooked up earlier, he could only chuckle, "No, not at all." And looking back at Maya, he saw that she was already slipping out of her dress.

Unsure what else to do, Lute quickly resumed his vigorous pounding of Tess's pussy, and soon felt a naked Maya slip in behind him, pushing her sweet tits against his back and nuzzling his neck as she reached around and grabbed the base of his prodigious cock.

Moving around to his side, she placed her mouth over his and slid in her long tongue as the two engaged in some prolonged kisses that grew increasingly passionate as she slid her tongue down his throat. Maya then slipped down onto the floor and wrapped her mouth around Lute's balls and she gave them a similar tongue treatment, all while keeping a tight grip on the base of his organ as it continued pistoning in and out of her mother's furry cunt.

After spending some quality time sucking on Lute's testicles, Maya turned and kissed her way up her mother's sweaty red ass until she reached her anus. Spreading Tess's butt cheeks apart, she began rimming her asshole and then inserted her snakelike tongue into her mother's dark red anal opening. She then spit into it and rubbed her saliva around in the widened rear chute, preparing it for what she had in mind next for Lute's ramrod.

Looking up at him, Maya motioned to her mother's prepped asshole and said, "I'm thinking it's about time for some serious ass-fucking, don't you Luther?"

Seeing the enticingly wide anal orifice offered to him, Lute agreed. So without a word, he pulled his cock out of Tess's cunt, and with Maya's help, began inching his thick meat into Tess's ready ass.

"Oh, god, Luther! You are so fucking big in my ass! Yes! Yes!" Tess moaned as he began stretching out her tight back channel.

In short order, Lute had half of his big shaft inside her, and with the aid of some more of Maya's saliva, it wasn't long before Tess's ass was impaled on nearly all of his ten inch python.

"Oh, god, yeah! Fuck my bloody bung!" Tess wailed as she shoved her ass back to meet its new intruder, "Fuck it! Yeah, fuck it!"

Lute was now driving his cock in and out of her ass, and as he did, Maya slipped back down onto the floor. Once situated, she shoved her serpentine mouth muscle into her mother's cunt and began to tongue-fuck her as she nuzzled deeper into Tess's drenched pubic forest.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" Tess moaned as she reeled towards an orgasm of epic proportions, "Bloody! Fucking! Hell!"

With her ass filled by Lute's driving cock and her clitoris overwhelmed by Maya's expert tongue, Dr. Stone began to cum with another big liquid discharge. Squirting a stream of her juices into Maya's face, she wailed and writhed as she careened through her climax, manically shoving her ass back onto Lute's cock in such a way that she was sure would elicit his own seismic eruption. And from the ferocious pounding he was now delivering to her splayed ass, and his vise-like grip on her hips, she knew she was correct.

"Oh, god...oh god!" she wailed, "Give it to me Luther! Shoot your load in my ass, goddammit! Do it...do it!"

Feeling his jism rising through his loins, helped along by Maya's massaging of his testicles, Lute began to buck and groan, and then he surprised his lovers with a sudden spasmodic jolt of his cock, accompanied by a huge blast of sperm rocketed into Tess's defiled ass.

Tess had been ass-fucked many times - it was something she had really enjoyed with her ex-husband, as well as with some other lovers. But when Lute came in her ass, it was like a jizz enema had been hosed inside her - a sensation unlike anything she had ever felt. And though some of his cum was propelled into parts unknown inside her body, she could feel much of his spunk rushing back out of her anus like the aftermath of a huge crashing wave on a beach.

Still positioned under her mother, Maya saw the rush of milky seed streaming from Tess's ass, and she quickly put her mouth in place to lick and catch it as it oozed out. But sensing there was still more to come, she reached up and pulled Lute's cock out of her mother's bung and wrapped her mouth around it, just in time to catch his next volley.

Choking on his spew, but determined to get as much of it as possible, Maya swallowed a huge load before he came again. And by the time he was finally finished ejaculating, her mouth was flooded with his cream and her face was covered with splooge as it dripped down onto her comely tits.

Tess was gasping as she lay over the back of the chair, still recovering from the most amazing ass-fucking of her life, with spunk oozing out of her asshole and running down onto her thighs. And while Tess lay motionless, Lute held Maya's head while she continued sucking out the last spasms of jizz from his throbbing member.

Finally coming to her senses, Tess stood up and saw the aftermath of their lovemaking. There was her cum-covered daughter, still slowly slurping away on the biggest cock she had ever seen. And there was Lute with his hands on his hips, feeding Maya the last of his creamy spew. Guessing that this young stud would have plenty more to give them later that night, Tess leaned over and gave him song long satisfied kisses.

"Now let's go get cleaned up and I'll make us some fresh drinks," Tess said quietly after Maya had finally sucked off the last Lute's cum. Motioning for them to follow, Tess walked into the kitchen and out onto a back screened-in porch, and then on to an outdoor shower enclosed by a flowering vine-covered fence.

Under the warm spray of water, the lovers quietly washed and caressed and kissed, until Tess grabbed a towel and slid off, leaving Lute and Maya alone.

"You really put the wood to my mum," Maya said quietly to Lute as she soaped his half-erect cock. "It was fun to see you take her like that. She's usually so in charge of everything, but she really liked having you dominate her. So keep it up, okay?"

Lute just smiled in response. And then he put his hand into her pussy and began to finger her twat as they slid into a deep kiss, luxuriating in the heady smell of the flowers combined with the warm mist of water that massaged their bodies. And as he found her clit and worked his hand deeper and harder into her pussy, Maya began to gasp as she ground against him, with a brimming climax close behind.

Panting, she collapsed into Lute's arms and whispered in his ear, "That was wonderful, baby! Now go keep my mum company on the porch for a bit and I'll be along shortly. But I want your next load inside me!"

After watching Maya's tight ass and lithe body disappear into the house, Lute dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist as he went back into the plant-filled porch area, which was now illuminated by some well-placed candles. As Lute's eyes adjusted to the dim light, he saw Tess reclining on a daybed arranged with soft cushions, wearing only a light robe draped open in the front.

After motioning to a tray of drinks on a low table, Tess smiled seductively as she slowly rubbed the back of a hand across her soft stomach.

"Thanks again for giving me a ride home, Mr. Casey," she said softly as Lute picked up his drink and settled into a wicker chair across from the daybed.

"My pleasure," Lute replied as he took a long drink from his refreshing gin and tonic.

"Will you spend the night with us?" she then asked with a hopeful look in her eyes. "Maya and I would love to have some more time with you."

"Thanks for the invitation," Lute said, gazing at the voluptuous professor as she began to spread her legs apart, giving him a good view of her beaver fur and its hidden treasures, "I'll give it some serious consideration."

Pleased to see that the game was still on, Tess slid a hand between her legs and began to touch herself, spreading apart the wet red lips of her labia for his viewing pleasure, "So, how long does it take for you to be ready again, you know, after cumming like that?"

Undoing the towel around his waist so she could see his thick half-erect cock, Lute replied, "I'm usually ready for a repeat performance after about a half hour or so," then added, "So why don't you entertain me for a bit while I enjoy this drink."

With a nod and her same seductive smile, Tess maintained eye contact with him as she continued touching her pussy with one hand while sensuously lifting her full tits up to her mouth with the other so she could tongue their thimble-sized nipples.

Slowly stroking his growing meat while enjoying her show, Lute asked, "Do you have any baby oil?" To which she smiled and nodded an affirmative.

"Good," Lute replied, "I want you and Maya to get all oiled up for me."

"We'd like that," Tess said as she squeezed on of her big tits in anticipation.

"Are you two always this nasty?"

"We can be. With the right guy," she replied, "Like you."

"Good, because tonight I want you both to continue being nasty for me. Really nasty. Okay?"

"Yes, we'd like that very much," she said with a submissive grin.

Maya then came back onto the patio, also wrapped in light robe.

"Grab that baby oil from my bathroom for us, would you luv?" Tess requested. "Mr. Casey here fancies a romp with some greased-up ladies."

Looking over at Lute, Maya gave him a wink and headed off on her errand. When she returned, she handed Tess the oil and then grabbed a drink before sitting next to her mom on the daybed. Then reaching into the pocket of her robe, she produced a joint, which she deftly lit and passed around, each of them taking long tokes of the sweetly pungent weed.

Expelling a hit, Tess leaned in to kiss her daughter, "Shall we give Mr. Casey a bit of a show while he gets his big fella ready for us?"

Glancing over at Lute, Maya took a long drink and then set her glass on the floor, "Yes, I think that's exactly what we should do."

Music from the stereo wafted out onto the porch as Tess and Maya continued caressing and kissing. And once their robes had been tossed aside, Tess squirted a sizeable spray of oil onto her chest, and then on to her daughter's. Kneading the lubricant into each other's bodies, the two began to push their beautiful tits together as their faces melded into long languid kisses.

The gin, weed and the unabashed display of their fulsome naked bodies, enhanced by the sultry candlelit summer night, made for an erotic scene that continued to grow in intensity as the two ladies squished their oiled bodies together. As they did, Lute watched with interest, stroking slowly on his member, while enjoying the contrast of Maya's mocha skin and lithe body against her mother's lighter complexion and voluptuous curves.

Maya had taken control of the baby oil bottle and squirted liberal amounts onto their stomachs and into their crotches, so the ladies bodies were now fully glistening in the candlelight. Positioning themselves into a scissoring position, their oiled pussies shoved together, the mother-daughter lovers began tribbing their cunts against each other's, slowly at first, and then with increased passion.

From Lute's vantage point, he could see their labia lips kiss as they grabbed each other's legs and pulled themselves together in a melding of their twats.

"Oh, god, yes...yes...yes!" Tess squealed as Maya ground in and pussy-fucked her while she grabbed and squeezed one of her big tits, gripping its protruding nipple with her fingers. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

While Lute stroked on his nearly erect cock, he noticed that the smoke of their recent joint had meandered off on the breeze. Now he smelled the baby oil coupled with the lavender and henna from their recent showers. And as Tess and Maya's excitement grew and their twats became increasingly juiced, the heady smell of pussy also started to waft about, the funky aroma of it making Lute smile as he watched the ladies lustily rub their oiled bodies together.

Tess's tantalizing 36DD bosoms flopped and rolled on her chest as she shimmied about. And Maya's perfect 32C melons were equally animated as she reached down and massaged her mother's clitoris.

Looking over at Lute, Tess locked eyes with him as Maya continued rubbing her clit. And as she did, Tess's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open as she gasped, "Oh, god, luv! Oh, yes!"

Seeing that she had her mother on the verge of a climax, Maya repositioned herself out of their scissored position and moved next to Tess as she expertly worked her hand harder and deeper into her mother's pussy.

Still staring at Lute, Tess began to moan and pant and squeeze on her fleshy oiled tits while Maya's greasy hand manipulated her gaping fur-covered cunt.

"Oh, I'm gonna' cum!" Tess groaned as her eyes got even wider. And then roughly gripping at her slick tits, she threw back her head and wailed as a stream of lady juices gushed from her pussy, "Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!"

Determined to give Lute a full show of their mother-daughter debauchery, Maya shifted down on the bed and shoved her mother's legs farther apart. Sliding her hand into Tess's sopping cunt, she gradually squirmed it in deeper as she squirted in some baby oil to aid her hand's penetration. And while Tess continued to moan and squeeze her tits, Maya began to fist-fuck her.

Lute was now fully erect and his veiny leviathan was poised for action. But like a jockey calming his horse in the starting gate, Lute continued slowly stroking his stallion as he leaned back in the wicker chair and watched the wicked mother-daughter duo go at it.

From the way they maneuvered together as lovers, Lute knew this wasn't a first-time affair for these two.

Her hair damp with sweat, Tess now had her legs spread wide open in a gynecological pose, her knees up and her feet planted on the edge of the bed.

Maya had dropped down onto the floor to get a better vantage point for her work, her hand now inserted up to its wrist and working in and out of her mother's open cunt, its pubic jungle drenched in juices and shining with oil. And to complement Maya's hand in her hungry pussy, Tess was simultaneously fingering her big red clit.

Lute could see that with her free hand Maya was also now fingering her own pussy as she squatted on the floor. So figuring it was time to insert himself into the action, he slid down off his chair and kneeled on the floor behind Maya, and reaching around her he began kneading her soft tits.

Maya leaned back so the two could kiss while she continued fisting her mum's twat. And feeling Lute's rock hard member shoved against her back, her excitement grew and she plunged her hand harder into Tess's pussy, knowing it wouldn't take much to elicit another groaning climax from her nasty partner.

It wasn't long before Lute and Maya heard, "Oh, bloody hell! Oh...oh...oh...!" which was Tess's signal that another climax was on its way. This was then followed by, "Oh, god, yes...yes...yes!" as her pussy again gushed with juices and she collapsed back onto the pillows, groaning and gasping for breath.

Satisfied that her mother had cum enough for the time being, Maya slowly slid her hand from her mum's overwhelmed cunt, and after kissing her slippery inner thighs, she turned to face Lute.

"Will you fuck me now, Luther?" Maya asked softly as she leaned in for a kiss, "I'm just dying to have your big cock inside me."

"I'd love to," Lute replied as he stood and positioned himself on the daybed, lying on his back with his erect soldier standing at attention, motioning for Maya to come join him.

Though anxious to have his huge meat inside her pussy, she couldn't resist first wrapping her hands around his thick tool and shoving her stretched mouth over its bulbous head. But the more she sucked and worked over his cock, the more she wanted to feel his powerful organ stretching out her enflamed pussy.

Maya had fucked several guys with sizeable cocks, but she had never been with a guy who was hung like Lute. Not even close. Just the length of his cock was formidable enough. But those long ten inches coupled with a six-inch girth is what made his cock truly impressive. And as Maya struggled to fellate his veiny beast, she couldn't imagine how it was going to fit inside her pussy. Though she was anxious to finding out.

Lifting her head off his slick cock, Maya moved up so she could straddle Lute's torso. And positioning her pussy over his helmeted monster she began to slowly ease herself down onto him, stretching her cunt to new dimensions as each additional inch of his tool worked into her welcoming orifice.

"God, Luther, you're so fucking big!" she exclaimed with wide-eyed wonder as she looked down and saw her stretched pussy enveloping only half of his meat.

Until then, Lute had laid back and let Maya control their fucking. But seeing that she needed some assurance he would actually fit inside her, he raised his hips and slowly drove in more of his cock. And then as she gasped, he introduced more of his tool to her tight twat, followed by another inch or two, until at last she was fully impaled on his thick spear, with her pussy lips stretched to the max as they wrapped around the base of his slick shaft.

Looking down in wonderment at what was now inside her, Maya moaned and shifted around, acclimating to how stuffed she felt, but thrilled by the sensation of his member throbbing in her pussy like a hot rod idling its engine, ready to accelerate.

RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers