Root and the Lusty Professor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers

Grabbing the baby oil, Maya squirted a long stream of the liquid onto their carnal embrace, and then with the aid of the fresh lubrication, she began to slowly move her pussy up and down on Lute's massive intruder. Once she established a rhythm, Lute joined in and raised his hips to meet each of her downward slides, driving himself up and into the deepest recesses of her cunt, touching her cervix and going where no man had gone before.

"Oh, god, Luther. I've never been fucked like this!" Maya moaned as she looked down again to watch his thick meat penetrate her stretched twat. "This feels amazing!"

While the young lovers initiated their carnal encounter, Tess had been content to lie back and watch. She was pleased to see her daughter take Lute's huge cock inside her, knowing this would be a memorable night in Maya's sexual life.

Tess remembered the first time she had fucked Maya's father. She had been about Maya's age, and though not as sexually experienced as her daughter, she'd had a number of lovers. But when she first took her ex-husband's big cock inside her pussy, she knew right then that her life would never be the same. She had discovered she was a big cock lover, and that no man of modest size would be able to satisfy her the way she wanted, or more precisely, the way she needed to be fucked.

Until tonight, her final fuck with her ex-husband had been the last time she had felt truly satisfied by a man. Her ex had stopped by the house to grab one last box of books before he moved off to join his new wife and baby. For old time's sake, they had made love on this very daybed. He had fucked her long and hard with his huge cock and she had cum more times than she could count. And when he came, she insisted that he let her suck off his big load of spunk rather than cum inside her as he preferred. She had wanted to taste his cum one last time.

But now with Luther Casey, Tess believed she had finally found a man who could give her what she had been lusting after for so long. His age was of no consequence to her. And the fact that he had a cock of huge proportions wasn't the only thing she wanted from him. He knew how to handle her. He understood and capitalized on her most base desires. And furthermore, her daughter also loved to fuck him. And as she watched Maya get skewered on Lute's massive organ, she could only imagine what the future held for the three of them.

Not long after her ex-husband had left, Maya accidently found Tess's vibrator stashed beside her bed. And since the two of them had always had a very open, honest and sex-positive relationship, Tess showed her how she used it. And that led to them having their first mother-daughter sexual experience.

It had all had started innocently enough, trading the vibrator back and forth and talking about what got them excited and what made them cum. And then it progressed to their having occasional encounters in bed together - at first just diddling each other's twats, both with and without the vibrator. And then they discovered it felt natural for them to kiss and to suck on each other's tits. Until one night they smoked a joint after dinner, and this led to a memorable pussy eating session in the kitchen that resulted in Maya's first squirting orgasm. After that, Maya would come over to her mom's every couple of weeks to get nasty, and then they'd talk about the guys they'd fucked since their last time together. Both of them looked forward to these secret trysts.

But one night it all went to another level when Tess brought home a guy she'd been seeing. After dinner they had fucked and were still in bed when Maya, not knowing the guy was there, came home and walked into the room. It was dark and both Tess and the guy had dozed off after their raucous lovemaking. Maya was feeling horny, so she slipped off her clothes and moved into the bed next to her mom and started kissing her and sucking on her big tits. Tess and the guy had drunk a good bit of wine with their dinner, so in her inebriated state she didn't realize it was Maya and not the guy who was getting frisky with her. Maya then started eating her mom's pussy, and after a few minutes of enjoying that, Tess came to and discovered what was happening.

It turned out the guy was already awake and had been watching what was going on. After some embarrassment and frank explanations, Maya ended up staying with them for the night and fucking the guy, with her mom joining in. Afterwards they all agreed it was really fun, and the three of them got together for more nights of increasingly nasty sex until the guy, a well-hung young visiting professor, went back home to his wife and kids in California.

Since that experience with the young professor, both Tess and Maya had been scouting for special guys with big cocks for them to share. Tess had learned that in addition to favoring her mother in appearance, she also had a similar affection for well-hung men. And though by the time she was a junior at the university she had slept with plenty of guys, there had only been a couple that met the strict criteria she and Tess had established to determine whether a guy was worthy of sharing.

A big cock was definitely on their checklist. As was being handsome, smart and funny. And he needed to be sexually adventurous and enjoy getting nasty. But absolute discretion was also a primary trait. And not having that was a deal breaker for them. Neither Tess nor Maya wanted their secrets betrayed, or word to get out around town about what they were up to.

Prior to putting their plan in motion to ensnare Lute, Maya had done some checking around on him to see if he measured up. And she had been pleased to learn that he had a reputation for being very discrete. And now that she was impaled on his huge member, she could also confirm that he definitely measured up in another very important way.

"I'd love you to fuck me from behind now, baby," Maya whispered to Lute as they kissed. "I want you to shove your big cock in my pussy from back there and take me like your whore."

Pleased by her nastiness, Lute just smiled at her request and helped Maya reposition herself for his rear entry. Once she was up on all fours, as was their apparent practice, Tess slid down and placed her pussy where Maya could attend to it with her mouth while Lute took her from behind.

Tess was soon comfortably disposed with a couple of pillows under her head. She had her legs raised and spread apart, with her dark red labia opened wide like butterfly wings. And her big succulent tits draped across her chest like full balloons with their dark protruding nipples begging to be sucked. She was a beguiling and voluptuous creature, and if Maya's comely ass hadn't been presented to him as it was, with her sweet pussy waiting for the reintroduction of his cock, Lute would have pounced on her mom in a heartbeat and fucked the bejeezus out of her. And as Tess began to touch her pussy, she met Lute's eyes with a smile that told him he could have her any time he wanted.

Sliding his thick cock between Maya's legs, he quickly found her vaginal opening spread and ready for his reentry. And now that her pussy was sufficiently stretched, Lute was able to easily insert himself into her twat, and he commenced to fucking her just as she had requested.

"Yeah, baby, that's right. You know how I want it!" Maya cooed to him as Lute drove his stiff meat in and out of her distended pussy, "Give it to your whore, Luther. Give it to me!"

Maya then dropped her head down and worked her face into Tess's gaping cunt, evading its soaked pelt while shoving her long tongue into the dark red interior that she had only recently ravaged with her hand.

Up on his knees and sweating as he drove himself in and out of Maya's juicy slot canyon, Lute looked down and watched Maya's reptilian tongue slide deep into Tess's pussy and then flick across her clitoris with tantalizing skill. As she did this, Tess dropped her head back onto the pillows and let out a series of long deep moans that reverberated into the night.

To gain further leverage for the brutal pounding he was now administering to her cunt, Lute grabbed Maya's ass cheeks. And when he spread them apart, her puckered anus came into full view. Grabbing the baby oil, he squirted a stream onto Maya's sphincter, inserted a finger and began to finger fuck her asshole while he simultaneously plowed her pussy.

"Oh, my god, Luther!" Maya wailed as he shoved in a second finger and then a third, stretching her anus even more, "Do me, baby! Do your slut!"

To further accentuate her pleasure, Maya now balanced herself on one forearm and shoved her free hand into her pussy where she began frantically working over her clit.

"Do me, Luther! Do me!" she wailed again before sliding her tongue back into her mother's fleshy cunt.

Deciding that her anus was now sufficiently stretched, Lute squirted it with another stream of oil, and then to Maya's surprise, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and squatted behind her as he began to drive his rigid tool into her ass.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, my god!" Maya screamed, not believing her asshole was capable of taking in his huge cock. But she discovered that the combination of the oil and the preparatory work of his fingers allowed Lute to slowly work his cock in to its hilt. And once fully entrenched inside her tight rear chute, he gripped her hips and began ass fucking her in a way she had never known.

With Lute's cock ravaging her ass beyond all belief, Maya started working over her clit in a renewed frenzy. And it wasn't long before she felt an orgasm of cataclysmic proportion roiling inside her. Desperate to reach that peak, she began crying and moaning, begging for Lute's seed, knowing his explosion would send her over the edge. But as thrilling as it was to have him pummeling her asshole, she really wanted him to cum in her pussy.

"Goddammit Luther! Do me, baby! Cum with me! I want it all! But I want it in my pussy, baby! Put your cock back in my pussy!"

Glad to oblige, Lute quickly removed his plunger from Maya's ass and reinserted it into her gaping cunt. Immediately resuming speed, her nasty encouragement was all that he needed to move closer to his own monstrous eruption.

"Give it to me! Give it to me!"

When he began to grunt and fiercely grind his cock even more fiercely into her tight twat, Maya knew their time was near.

"Here it comes, baby! Her it comes!" he soon growled, and feeling the impending blast of Lute's semen, Maya's orgasm overtook her at last.

"Oh, god, yes...yes...yes!" she gasped as her climactic wave swirled through her like a surge of electricity.

"Ahhhh...yeah, yeah!" Lute grunted as his jizz exploded into Maya's pussy, shooting inside her like a fire hose.

And to the young lovers' surprise, they next heard Tess moaning and saw that she had brought herself off with some vigorous rubbing on her swollen red clit.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Tess groaned, her voice joining in their climactic choir, "Fuck yes!"

Their oiled and sweaty bodies were now glistening and heaving as they churned through their orgasms, and the smells of cunt and cum wafted among them.

Lute continued grunting and pumping his jism into Maya's overflowing pussy, while she leaned down on her forearms, gasping for air and thrilling to the sensation of his huge cock delivering its payload into her voracious cunt.

"Oh, yeah, baby, give me all of it. I want it all!" she moaned ecstatically as she looked back between her legs and saw his spunk gushing from her cunt and dripping down onto the soiled bedcover.

Once his last spasm had passed and his final shot of seed had been launched into Maya's overflowing pussy, Lute eased himself down onto the bed, pulling her along with him with his distended cock still sheathed in the warm wet goodness of her sloppy cunt.

"Oh, my god, Luther!" Maya said quietly as she continued to recover from their all engulfing fuckfest, "Oh, baby, yeah. That was absolutely amazing!"

Then looking up at her mother, she saw Tess splayed back on the bed cushions with her eyes half closed and her legs still spread wide open, her overwhelmed pussy as red and juicy as a sliced ripe tomato.

"How you doin' mummy?" Maya giggled, knowing full well her mother was in a state of ecstatic bliss.

"Mmmm...fine, luv. Oh, yeah, just fine."

Maya was then surprised to feel Lute's cock, still hard as a rock, stir inside her as he slowly extracted himself from her pussy and their embrace.

As he got up onto his haunches, she turned and saw his fierce cum-covered beast, flexed and veiny as a bodybuilder's arm, protruding from his torso in an erotically virile display. Moving over, she grabbed its thick base and began licking and sucking his magnificent member, tasting his cum mixed with her own tangy pussy juices.

Stirring from her reverie, Tess maneuvered over and joined Maya in celebrating this man with the huge wonderful cock that had entered their lives. Alternating slurps on his torqued meat with cum-swapping kisses, Tess and Maya worked together to clean off their lover's weapon, like he was a victorious soldier returning from battle and they were his lusty concubines. A scene they would repeat many times in the months to come.

RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers