All Comments on 'Root and the Lusty Professor Pt. 03'

by RootRadio

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anachronisms...

reveal your age. Unless Laura's husband worked for the CIA, there were no tiny video cameras -even wired- to hide in the bedroom in the 70s. But I do enjoy the fucking

RootRadioRootRadioalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Anachronisms

In response to the "Anachronism" comment re: tiny video cameras only being available to CIA operatives in the late 1970's, true enough. However, though not cheap, there were smallish consumer-grade video cameras available at that time. And it's these that I imagined the resourceful voyeurs using in the story. https://www.rewindmuseum.com/vintagecamera.htm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tempered

Like all of the Root stories, this sex is nasty, kinky, and just plain hot - far above the anticipated or expected from other authors. But my rating on this episode is seriously tempered by the unwarranted, secret, and ILLEGAL filming.

I'm sure Laura could have accomplished her same goals without changing the integrity of the work simply by asking Tess and Luther, and sharing her intentions: for hers and her husband's eyes only, and a way to improve their intimacy. And, I have no doubt they would have approved, wished her luck - and asked for a copy.

RootRadioRootRadioabout 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Tempered

That's an interesting take that Laura should have been up front about the recording set up and that, had they known, Tess and Lute would have gladly obliged to be filmed. I obviously took a different angle, believing that for some voyeurs, the illicit and illegal aspects of recording people having sex provides a heightened titillation, as does the possibility of getting caught. So I chose to portray Michael, Laura's husband, as just that kind of creep, and that Laura succumbed to his fetish, and then became an enthusiastic participant.

Sailor92694Sailor92694over 1 year ago

Really nice! Two edits/suggestions: first, when you say a hand went ‘into’ a pussy, I envision a hand going into a vagina. Often you mean ‘on’ the pussy, as in stimulating the clitoris. Minor deflection. Secondly, in the last act here, Luke is fucking his partner who is face-down, or facing away from him. Yet the story says his balls are hitting her in the ass. They should be swinging up and hitting the front of the mons, or tight and hitting around the clitoris. See, we really do pay attention to your writing! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know nor care about the video cameras.

My main problem is your leaving out the "gh" whenever you use words like "sighting", "lighting" etc... It's just WRONG!!!

RootRadioRootRadioabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hmmm...agreed...if I did that it would definitely be wrong. I do have some grammatical foibles -- mixing up lay, lie, laid, etc., among others -- but don't think dropping "gh" from words is among them. I'll look into that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous