Root of All Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart sang at Signora Nombra's affirmation. No one had ever noticed me and spent intimate time with me that Signora had that day. Signora was a knowing woman who had many secrets, but she took the time to know me and to tell me that she saw in me a special woman, a woman with the potential for power. I was hungry to hear more and to fall at Signora Nombra's feet.

Signora sensed my desire to show my affection to her, she held up her hands to signal me to stay standing where I was. I held my position as Signora watched the smoke hanging on my body begin to swirl around me, coiling into a long, blue-gray ephemeral serpent that drifted around my hips before sinking to my feet. In an instant the coiled sage smoke rose between my legs and disappeared, as if it had entered my sacred female chamber. Once the smudge smoke was gone, Signora came to me, wrapped her arms around me, pressing her large breasts into mine as she squeezed me. "I see that this cleansing ritual has been good for you. I have much I can do with you now." She released me, "Leah, go back to the house and dress yourself. I will be there in a moment."

Signora Nombra entered the kitchen where I waited in the twilight glow of the setting Italian sun. She handed me a small jar from the row of such jars on her shelf with instructions to burn the incense in our bedroom.

I thanked her for everything as it looked like it was time for me to leave. Yet I had so many questions that I did not know where to start or where to find my Italian words to ask her, so I smiled in awkward silence.

Signora put her hand on my shoulder, "Leah, your heart will bring you back to me when it is the proper time to return, trust me. For now, you have a fresh start as a new woman. Light that incense and expect love and sex to come to you."

"I will Signora Nombra, but maybe not tonight. I might have to wait before I try more sex. But I hope not too long."

Signora nodded. "When you return to me, I think we may have an exciting opportunity to discuss between us."

I gave Signora a hug, "Ciao, I will return following my heart. Ciao Signora Nombra. Grazie." I walked out into the deepening shadows of the dusty road with the painted eye on the gate watching me turn toward home.

I returned to an empty apartment, typical for most of my early evenings. Jake would be home late, as usual. Meanwhile I was excited to fill our little place with my new sense of being and some of Signora's love stimulating incense. I had warm expectations for our future, for me and Jake.

Jake asked, "What's that smell?"

"Oh, I thought this old apartment needed something fresh and inspiring in the dingy air. I'm just trying out a new scent."

"It smells kind of good. I like it Leah." This was as close to a compliment as Jake had ever given me. I was thrilled and chalked it all up to Signora Nombra's doing.

I fed Jake some pasta for supper and he helped himself to the last half-bottle of wine. I watched my husband with intensity, trying to detect any amorous signs. I saw nothing in him as he excused himself for bed. I too was tired, but I had plans for us the next night. "Jake, I hope you can make it home a little earlier tomorrow, I'd like to let you have another run at ravaging me in my new silk and lace play clothes. How 'bout it honey bear? I'll do anything you need me to do to make you happy."

"Yeah Leah. Let me see about that tomorrow. Goodnight."

In my morning trip to the market, all my lady friends were eager for my appearance. I strolled among their stalls and I heard them say as I approached, 'Guarda, e la tristesposa Americana', "Look it's our sad American bride, but she does not look so sad today!" They begged me to tell them every detail of my meeting with the shadowy and mysterious Signora Nombra.

I held them off, telling them, "Signora and I are working on a few items. I am going to be developing some feminine powers with the help of Signora Nombra. I can't tell you now. But I will once I see how it turns out. I promise." I proceeded to request all ofthe aphrodisiac ingredients available that morning. And as always, I asked for tips on cooking the perfect meal, "So that I might enjoy a fine Italian sausage afterwards." They all giggled at my use of a nasty double entendre in their own language. There was no charge for the basket of aphrodisiacs, so long as I held nothing back from them the following morning after an afternoon in the kitchen and a night in bed with my husband. The ladies wished me luck and I pulled my bodice aside to display the silk and lace cup that I had worn that day and then discreetly lifted my skirts to show them my matching panties. They approved with broad smiles and indigenous Italian hand signs which I took to mean 'go get yourself fucked girl!'.

I hurried home, lit Signora's incense and busied myself in the kitchen, blending all of the herbs and sexy supper ingredients into a mouth-watering meal. My pussy watered itself as I envisioned magical sex after supper. Jake came home earlier than usual, like I had requested last night. Signora's sex incense hung in the air, blending with the aroma of tomato, basil (the love herb), anise and other aphrodisiacs that I worked into the meal.

"This all smells great in here Leah. I am going to enjoy everything tonight." He winked at me after a second night with a compliment from my husband. I was overjoyed. Everything was working, Signora Nombra had performed a miracle. "I'll be right back. I'm going to run around the corner and get a good bottle of wine to go with this meal."

Jake went out the door and I rushed to the mirror to adjust myself. I undid a couple of buttons, loosened my blouse and made sure that I tits were on display. I could already detect my pussy growing moist. It was so wonderful to be a happy wife. I burned some more incense for good measure in the bedroom.

I served my husband his meal warm just as it came out of the oven. He loved it. I loved it all the more that he loved it. We enjoyed a good bottle of a local wine and I enjoyed Jake watching my tits as I emphasized their availability after supper with a few seductive moves. Jake said, "Leave the dishes. Let'sgo make another mess in the bedroom."

Jake smacked my bottom as he chased me into the bedroom, I squealed with delight at his frisky play. He lifted my skirt, rubbing his hand across my ass, which was sheathed in pink silk. He admired my ass, fondling it before he worked his hand under the waistband and up between my legs. He stroked me between my moist thighs, dragging his fingers across my plump pussy lips, sending exciting ripples into my middle.

I unhooked my skirt and let it fall to the floor around my ankles while Jake pulled my top off straight over my head without bothering to unbutton it. Jake reached around from behind me, cupping both tits in his hands, squeezing me hard with desire. His palms rolled across the silk cups with lace accents, making my nipples grow long and wild as they expanded into the flimsy fabric searching for rough stimulation. Jake pinched my nips simultaneously. The firm grasp made me gasp as a jolt of blue electricity zapped my inner core. He noticed my erotic response, giving my proud nips another taunting treatment. From behind he pulled the straps off my shoulders before unclasping the hooks. Once I was undone, my bra fell on top of my skirt and Jake seized my bare breasts in his hands, massaging them into my chest with powerful, hungry grips. He spun me around to face him and with a swift upward stroke slapped my unbound boobs, making them wobble and feel so wonderful and desired by my husband.

I pushed my tits upward with my hands, offering my upturned and extended nipples to the lusting man standing next to me. I jiggled the pair in front of his wide eyes, tempting him. "Come and get your milk airman. They are hot and heavy for some sucking."

Jake flew at my titties, pushing me with his hand on my shoulder blade as he opened his lips and I forced as much of my left tit into his mouth as I could stuff. My man sucked me with gusto as never before. I felt his teeth on my sensitive nipple as his tongue rolled over my mounded flesh. I was being consumed. He was sucking my titties and sucking the strength out of my bones. I found it hard to keep standing. I moaned in ecstasy as he went from tit to tit, forcing me into his hot mouth. My knees crumpled and he caught me and threw me onto the bed. I writhed and moaned with my husband's saliva slickened tits feeling cool on my hot melons.

Jake undressed, gave his erection a couple of strokes before he gripped my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He reached under my wet panties, exploring my pussy and spreading my hot, wet lips. He worked me open, probing me with two fingers before he moved up to mash the underside of my clit. As soon as he touched my throbbing bud, I jumped with a small but intense fiery orgasm. I screamed and bounced to the edge of the mattress. Jake pushed on my clit again and again I screamed and bounced like a rag doll. I was teetering on the edge of the bed when Jake pushed me over the edge. I was upside down, my shoulders on the floor, my ass against the bed and my feet pointing up into the air.

With his hand already inside my knickers, he lifted his wrist, pulling my soaked undies up my outstretched legs and off. My pussy was pointed straight up; I opened my legs to show Jake my hot, fertile hole. I was a hole in the fertile earth and my hole needed to be planted with his seed. I was the earth, I was mother earth, fertile and full of sex and life. I watched as his long pecker poked into my furrow. He was a big, seed planting machine in my mind. I was there to receive his seed. With each plunging thrust into my sopping pussy, I was filled with natural love. Each glorious contraction of my receptive love chamber received his thrust and covered his seed planting pole. He thrust into me, holding my legs against his shoulders. I groaned in exquisite pleasure. I was a new hole in the earth with every new thrust Jake threw into me. I was a whole, fertile field filled with holes; I was all of the earth. My juices sprung out of my hole, watering my upturned loins, trickling over my pulsating belly and wetting my titties shaking like jelly under my chin. Jake was a fucking planting mechanical machine driving into me.

I recoiled with each hearty thrust of Jake's pole, orgasm after orgasm splashed through me in my ass-to-the-sky position. I moaned with each orgasmic contraction feeling loved and taken as a natural earth girl should be. I wanted to be fucked forever.

Jake pulled my legs over in a slow summersault until I was face down on the floor. He wanted to fuck me from behind. He lifted my hips and spread my legs, holding my hip bones in his hands, he gave me a smart spank on my ass. His spanking made me erupt in an unexpected and forceful orgasm as my pussy flooded with my nectar. I howled in quivering ecstasy after a second smack to my butt. Jake rammed me hard and deep, pulling me close. I got another crisp slap on my ass as my husband bellowed in satisfaction as he released his manly seed into my receptive pink furrow. We collapsed together on the floor.

I don't remember either of us crawling off the floor and into bed. I awoke after hearing Jake dressing and walking out the door. After showering I threw a robe over my pleasantly ravaged body as I rehearsed the words I'd use to describe how Jake made furious love to me when I met the ladies in the market later in the morning. First, I was going to enjoy a cup of coffee before my market errands. I started the coffee and noticed that Jake had left a stack of work papers on the countertop next to all of the dirty dishes he'd left as well. Laying on top of the stack was an email he'd printed off; it was from Rachel. I read my sister's email address to my husband:

Hi Jake. Guest what? Mom and dad asked me what I wanted for graduation, and I told them I wanted to go to Europe for the summer. And they agreed to let me come and see you and Leah. I will be traveling with my friend Sandra and her family. But I hope that I can manage to spend some extra time in Italy and I hope we can find a way to get reacquainted. Like old times 😉 With Love - Rachel

Why did Jake not mention this plan of Rachel's to me? We don't have an internet connection in the apartment and since we can't afford a phone for me, I rely on Jake to keep me connected with my family. I should be excited to see my sister, but I had a bad feeling about this. Was I reading too much between the lines? My heart told me it was time to return to Signora Nombra's.

My lady friends in the market were excited to see me and waited with expectant, half-suppressed smiles as they tried to read my looks. "How is our sad American bride this morning? Did love find its way through your window last night Leah? You don't look sad, but I'm not sure if I see the happiness of a well warmed wife in your eyes either?"

I broke into a smile, "Yes. Love came through my window. I was good in the kitchen and right afterwards, Jake was great in the bedroom."

My audience all beamed at my words. "Don't be a shy bride, we must know how it worked Leah. It was our advice and our sex herbs that made the bedroom magic, so we must know how it all happened. Tell us everything Leah."

I told them, "Yes. Yes. Thank you all for every kindness you have poured on me. But you will have to excuse me for not telling everything, I must go see Signora Nombra. I just learned that my sister is coming to Italy. She emailed my husband and he didn't tell me Rachel was planning on visiting us. I found out accidently this morning. I don't know what this could mean. Please excuse me, I must consult with Signora Nombra."

All of the women around me sensed my concern and encouraged me to scurry off to consult with the Signora Nombra who knew the ways of love and loss; but only after I promised to tell them all of the details of success in the kitchen and bedroom as soon as I possibly could.

"Ciao Signora Nombra?" I called as I pushed on the green gate, avoiding looking into or touching the eye emblazon in its center. "Ciao Signora Nombra, it's me, Leah."

Signora was waiting for me in the middle of her garden with her arms held wide in greeting. We embraced. Signora ran her elegant fingers over my back, "Leah, I have something very interesting and exciting to show you. We have much to discuss... Oh. What is this that you come to me carrying inside of you today?"

Without getting an answer from me, Signora unbuttoned my shirt and slipped her hands behind my bra cups to feel my breasts. "Oh, I read something big is coming your way. Something that is unfocused, maybe dark? We will talk of this in a moment. But first, I will show you a miracle." Signora took my hand and led me into the springhouse, my shirt billowing open as we walked.

The table on which I had allowed the new Leah to bloom and come into my skin with the help of Signora's skillful, sensual stimulation, was still over the earth mother's vaginal spring of living water. The interior was dim, and Signora asked me "Leah, what is new to your eyes? Do you see signs of new life?"

At first it all looked like I remembered when I left in my nakedness to retrieve my clothes in the kitchen. I focused and looked at the table in the shadows. "Those willow switches that you spanked my mortal flesh with and enlarged my desires -- they're different. When they struck me they were nothing but barren sticks, now they look fresh with green leaves. Are they new ones, replacing the ones you used on my skin?"

"You're observant. They are not new. Those are the fronds that were under your hips when you gushed your feminine sex nectar out of your vagina. Leah, this is an amazing, miraculous thing. An event that I've never seen, only heard of from ancient tales. Leah, you have a womb that has the power to bring the force of life into the dormant or inanimate. It is truly amazing."

I asked, "I don't understand, what are you telling me? What does this mean for me?"

Signora took a breath, "I'm not sure. It is a miraculous feminine power you have been given to possess inside of you. Like all power, it can be for good or for evil. I am not familiar with your gift; we can explore the expanse of your gift and I can guide you to find out its depths and what it means. For now, I don't know."

I treasured this revelation for Signora in my heart, even as I wondered what it could mean for me. I had an inkling that I had abilities to make things grow, like plants; but to infuse life into dormant or inanimate things through the waters that I generated and had flow from the womb? This was hard to believe.

"Leah, your breasts are windows to your spirit and feminine emotions, I held them and read that there is something that you are carrying inside that is troubling. Follow me to my kitchen and tell me what it is that I feel in your breast like a dark cloud."

I told Signora of the wondrous, enchanting atmosphere that came to our home after I burned her incense. I told her of the wild sex, the best love making ever, in the history of the world. I told her of being fucked upside down and while in that position I had an intense vision. In my vision I knew I was Mother Earth and I was being opened to receive seed into my fertile hole as Jake stuffed his manly root into my hole. Each thrust of his pecker was a new planting in a new hole. My pussy was a fertile furrow and Jake was planting himself in me. I loved every deep penetration into my flesh, I was the sacred earth being filled full. The sex was fucking transformative last night, I was the new Leah that you had conjured out of me to inhabit my skin two days before. I was so happy. I give you all of the credit Signora for the visionary satisfaction, you and a little help from my lady friends who gave me a few choice ingredients to add to my cooking."

I continued my story at Signora's kitchen table with a changed tone, "But... but now I don't know what to think of my future with my husband. I accidently found an email that my sister Rachel wrote to him; Rachel is coming to visit Italy and she wrote him and he did not tell me that she is coming. Signora Nombra, I fear he is keeping this a secret from me because he has been keeping Rachel in his heart of hearts. Did Jake make love to me only because he was aroused by the coming of my beautiful sister? I'm afraid that Rachel is lying at the center of his heart, the place where I should be. I should be in Jake's heart of hearts, I'm his wife!"

"Per favore, Signora Nombra, what should I do?" I appealed to the tight-lipped woman listening to me across the table. Signora indicated I should turn my wrists so she could place her hands on top of my palms. Pressing her hands on mine, she closed her eyes, absorbing, sifting and discerning the hidden emotions that were circulating inside me.

After a long silence, Signora opened her eyes. "This coming event, your sister's visit to see you and your husband; the discovery of a rare and powerful gift of rebirth planted within you -- together, these make an unstable situation. Leah, your direction is not clear to me -- not yet."

I was disappointed that the all-knowing Signora Nombra would not give me a clear answer or direction. "Signora, please tell me something I can do or try. Can I develop my gift of renewal to make things new with me and Jake? Can you guide me to do that Signora Nombra?"

"Come walk with me in my garden." Signora rose from her chair and I followed her into her garden.

As we walked side-by-side, Signora spoke in a serious voice, "Leah, the juices that flow out of your vagina when you are at a heightened state of sexual arousal have the ability to make new leaves grow on cut willow branches that would normally dry into brittle sticks. At your feminine core you have been given a gift to bring life into things. This is a miraculous gift." Signora went on to add, "Leah, you also have at your feminine core a bright jealousy and a dark, heavy suspicion."

1...45678...10