Root of All Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good story so far; I could tell I had titillated these older gals. "Once my dress had fallen to the floor, I turned to face Jake. My boobs were bunched high and tight in a pink silk and lace see-through bra. I panties matched and made me feel like the ultimate sex kitten as I displayed myself for my husband's viewing pleasure."

"I walked with seductive steps, crossing one foot in front of the other, emphasizing each boom-boom-vroom shake of my sexy silk-draped hips as I came to the bed where Jake was lying." I moved the narrative along, but I wanted to hold back before I got to the end. I so desperately wanted to please everyone. I wanted this to be a triumphant and happy sex story. Not the story that I knew I had to finish with an unsatisfactory ending.

I caught my breath before I went further. Even in my imperfect Italian, my listeners could tell there was an emotional incongruity in my story. I tried to hold back the emotion as I came to the next scene, but I found it impossible to check. I gulped and continued my story, "I was feeling kinky and looking slinky. With all the girl-talk help I've gotten from everyone; I was now a desirable wife with a secret sexy sauce in her kitchen and in her bedroom," I explained to my listeners.

"I stood in front of Jake looking alluring and sexy in my silk and lacey set of dainties. I asked my husband in a deep, sexy voice, 'Well honey, now that I've been unwrapped and revealed for your viewing pleasure, what do you think of my skimpy surprise for your eyes?"

I started sobbing. I choked out the ending to my well-planned seduction, "Jake told me, 'They're fine Leah. But how much did you spend on those things? You know I don't make very much money. You should know we can't afford silly luxuries.' He then said, 'I'm really tired and I've got some tough duty to catch up on tomorrow. I need to turn in for the night.'" I finished my few words with hot tears pouring from my eyes. I was a miserable disappointment as a wife and a woman. I had failed to entice and please my husband despite all the guidance from my supporting matrons.

The pain of reliving my bitter disappointment with my husband pierced me deeper than ever. It stung my heart and I collapsed, crying salty tears as my only friends, the women of the market crowded around to hug me and whisper comforting, beautiful Italian words, softly into my ear. While some of the women muttered some unfamiliar words as they discussed me, my marriage and my husband.

Maybe it was at this point that the bitter seeds were planted in my soul. I watered those seeds that night with my tears as my husband slept next to me while I laid awake with a broken heart. I just wanted to be loved. I didn't plant those seeds; they fell into the open wound on my soul. They fell into my soul like weeds. I never thought these weeds would later sprout into a harvest of dark evil. I just wanted the love I deserved.

My women friends of the market comforted me as best they could. They talked among themselves and told me that I must not be such a sad bride. They told me that they would help find a way to bring happiness to my marriage with Jake. They told me to come back to them after they had a chance to discuss my love life among themselves. They promised that there was hope for me and Jake. I cried all over again as I felt their care and concern and believed they would find the key to my happiness. They had promised and I had believed them.

I could see that my big sisters were anxious for my appearance among their stalls. They had gathered and as promised had hashed out a plan among themselves to set me up for domestic happiness with my husband. They had agreed - which was unusual in and of itself, that I must go to see Signora Nombra.

Signora Nombra had agreed to take in a young American wife, bewildered in her marriage and searching for a way to bring love into her life. The women spoke of Signora Nombra in hushed tones, but they all believed my case needed more than the aphrodisiac dishes of intimately marinated truffles, basil and artichoke leaves peeled away like the blooming labia of a virgin maiden. Signora Nombra was a shadowy figure reputed to be able to invoke ancient charms for those troubled in love and life.

I was given instructions, in Italian of course, to look for Signora Nombra's villa on a road that wends out of town toward the hills. I was afraid my Italian comprehension was not good enough to follow the complex directions that sent me traveling through the maze of old, unfamiliar streets to find the right road. I was assured by all of the well-wishing women that my heart would guide me. The broken heart will guide you to its refuge at Signora Nombra's house, 'Ascoltailtuocuore'. "Listen to your heart" I was told and sent on my way to the mysterious Signora Nombra.

Descending over the brow of a low hill on a road that may have once been paved, I approached the green wooden gate painted with an eye in the center. This must be the place, though this unique decorative mark should have been mentioned to me. I called out, expecting to be greeted by Signora. Nothing. I called again and waited. Nothing. I pushed the gate open as the eye followed me into the walled garden filled with a surprising variety of plants and numerous trellises lining the old stone walls. I walked through the garden along the flagstone path, calling out a tentative greeting as I stepped closer to the side of the two-floored stone home. My heart led me to an open door, I poked my head into the dim, cool interior, allowing my eyes to adjust to the shadows after the bright sunlight in the garden.

A woman in a full-skirted, casual dress was standing as she stirred a large pot over a flame on the stove. I sang out another cheery greeting, "Ciao, Signora Nombra?" as I braced myself on the frame of the open door. Without turning her head, the woman swatted her hand behind her skirts, motioning me to take a seat at the table while she kept a focused eye on the contents of her kettle. I sat in silence, letting my eyes drift around the kitchen, stocked with tied bundles of dried herbs hanging from the rafters, colored jars stuffed with unknown ingredients and hand-blown glass bottles filled with mysterious fluids.

With a muffled puff, a ring of steam drifted above the kettle; Signora was waiting with a handful of dried herbs, tossed them into the mix at once, stirred it several times and then doused the flame and slid the copper kettle to the side. With her task finished, she turned to me, tucked her billowy skirts beneath her and took a seat across the table, "Ciao Leah."

I was expecting Signora to be old, even a crone; but she had a pleasant, youthful look to her well-defined high cheekbones on either side of a thin nose. She was certainly older than me, but not decrepit nor as old as I'd imagined, Signora Nombra radiated a mature beauty framed by her raven black hair tied behind her head with a long, trailing ribbon.

Signora looked me over as I held still and silent under her gaze while being inspected. I was instructed to hold out my hands, palms up on the table. Signora placed her open palms on top of mine and closed her eyes as if she could hear the whispers in my heart and read the thoughts jumping around in my mind. Signora swayed as she sank deeper into my heart and mind, reading me.

She picked her hands up, reaching to my elbows and had me bring them close together, making my titties bunch together under my buttoned shirt. After repositioning my elbows, Signora Nombra returned to my upturned palms, making gentle circles in my hands with hers. Her light touch traveled up my wrists, arms and to my shoulders where she wrapped her long fingers over them and massaged them before dropping down and placing an open palm on each breast. Signora Nombra pressed lightly at first, making small circles over my shirt and bra, but enough to stimulate my nipples.

My nipples hardened under the unexpected attention. They grew sensitive with the soft rubbing, catching under the heels of her hands as they passed over the rigid knobs, straining behind the thin fabric of the cups. I accepted the tender treatment of my breasts as a necessary introductory process for my time with the mysterious Signora Nombra. The circles she was making over my tits became firmer as she pressed hard into my tits. I had to stiffen my back to make sure I was not pushed out of my chair as Signora's hands compressed my breasts.

With a quick release, Signora pulled her hands off my chest and folded them on the table. "Leah, what are you carrying inside of you?"

I wasn't sure what Signora Nombra's question meant or how to answer. I said, "I have no words for you Signora Nombra."

Signora extended her elegant fingers to touch my fingertips, "You say you have no words. You have cold, winter emotions instead of words, I feel your winter in your hands and breasts. Your emotions have frozen your words and cast a frost over your soul. Do I give you true words Leah?"

I nodded.

Signora Nombra spoke to me in a serious tone, "I have touched your hidden core. Your disappointments have covered you in bitterness. As with many who come to me, your bitterness is poison to my touch. I can offer you healing, but not until you are first cleansed to remove your bitterness. Only after cleansing will I be able to come close enough to you to help."

Signora withdrew her fingers from mine and said, "Let us talk of the source of your bitterness that is a poison and a barrier."

I spoke to Signora, telling her that I loved my husband, but that I was afraid he did not love me. I told her of the helpful advice I had been given by the women in the market and how I had made efforts in the kitchen with the use of aphrodisiacs and efforts in the bedroom with slinky lingerie. I spoke of the wounding response Jake had returned to me for my efforts. I told Signora that I am ignored, scorned and hurt by Jake's indifference. I finished by telling Signora that the women believe my problems were best handled by sending me out here to find you.

Signora Nombra listened and watched as I unloaded my troubles and fears at the old wooden kitchen table. "I have heard all of these problems before. Do not worry, I have worked with many girls. Some results depend on the girl, but always the hard part is with the man. We will work together to bring you happiness and love. You must remember, I cannot say what direction love will go; it may flow to you or it may flow away. Life and love is a risk my dear."

I was so pleased to talk with someone that offered hope. I was ready to risk it all with Signora Nombra and her practice of secret arts to enhance love. I smiled at what I took to be reassuring words, "When can we start?"

"We will begin your cleansing now. I will need to strip away your shell of bitterness by restoring life to your feminine nature; I must bring it out and to the surface to replace your poison. You must allow your feminine sexuality to rise and refresh. This is the first step to rekindle the power of love inside the woman. From there, I can begin to restore things in your life to their proper place."

I understood Signora Nombra's words. I wanted to be cleansed of my bitter disappointments, my confusion and sorrow, as I knew I was holding bitter poison within myself. I wanted a fresh start with Jake.

Signora stood and returned to the copper kettle behind her, ladling out some of the green liquid into an earthenware bowl. "Come Leah," Signora commanded. I came to her and she handed me the steaming bowl.

"Come Leah." Signora twirled her skirts, gliding out the open kitchen door. I followed carrying the bowl filled with the warm, mysterious elixir. I trailed Signora as she walked through her bountiful garden and entered a low, dimly lit, stone walled springhouse with a tiled floor and mosaics on all four walls showing nude women standing or reclining among flowers and a variety of plants. A stone-lined channel was sunk in the center of the floor where the water from the spring bubbled from the earth below, pooling in a circular basin before the clear water flowed under the wall and out into the garden.

"Put the pot there." Signora pointed to a small table topped with a slab of marble inside the door's entrance. I did as instructed.

"Remove your shoes." I reached down and loosened the straps and buckles and set my shoes under the small table. Signora pulled a handful of white candles from a little wooden cupboard and was busy placing the candlesticks in their holders, spaced around the room and attached to the walls. Signora lit the candles, introducing a soft, warm light to the interior of the springhouse. Barefooted, I watched her from the shadowed corner.

Once Signora finished lighting the many candles, she came to where I was standing and said to me, "Water is life. This water springs up from the earth and flows to the surface here. This spring water brings life up from the secret depths of the earth. Water breaks out of a woman before the new life of a baby follows. This opening in the earth pours out water and life like the sacred opening in a woman. This is the place where we will cleanse you and work to bring rebirth into your soul Leah."

Signora pushed my arms back so that they dropped to my side and began to unbutton my blouse. I had arrived here to meet Signora Nombra, not knowing what to expect. I wasn't expecting to be disrobed, but if this is what it takes, I would not object. Signora Nombra lifted the blouse from my shoulders and then unhooked my pants and pulled the zipper down, letting them fall to my ankles on the tiled floor. She spun me around with a nudge on my shoulder, with my back to her, she reached over and undid the three hooks on my bra. She removed my bra and turned me around with her long fingers to take a look at my pouty breasts with upturned nipples. Without a word Signora rolled my little pink panties down my legs until they rested on top of my pants.

"Take your clothing back to the house and leave them there and return to me." I walked bashfully along the flagstone path, deposited my clothing on a chair in the kitchen and skipped back through the garden covering my exposed breasts with folded arms. Signora was waiting for me inside the spring house, wearing nothing.

I was surprised to see her undressed, standing inside the doorway; her breasts full and round, framed between her strong well-toned arms as she stood with a confident look, her elegant hands folded loosely across the pooch of her belly. I re-entered the building, shy and nude and now puzzled by the display of Signora Nombra's unclothed beauty. Upon my first impression, I had seen signora Nombra as a stern figure, a mysterious woman protecting ancient secrets, a woman prepared to keep those secrets hidden. Now I was not sure how to characterize her.

"We are in our own skin, the two of us now. This is necessary for the ritual of cleansing." Signora Nombra explained, as I am sure my face showed a confused hesitation when I saw her naked before me.

"Leah, step into the water." I came to her and dipped a toe into the spring water that filled the circular basin in the springhouse floor. It was cold, but I said nothing as I waded in with both feet, letting the water rise to a few centimeters below my knees.

Signora repeated her earlier words, "Water is life. This water springs to the earth's surface from the secret depths within to give life to that which flourishes upon the earth. This water flows from the earth's vagina. We will refresh your love life with the life powers from the wet vagina in which you have entered."

Signora's breasts swayed as she moved with grace through the candlelight, placing the small marble-topped stand with the still steaming bowl of her brewed elixir next to the pool where I stood watching. Signora circled me, looking over my body. I dropped my head, overcome with shyness, but also enjoying the attention. It was nice to not have my body ignored, even if it wasn't my husband Jake who was looking me over. I raised my eyes to admire the rich, fawn tone of her skin and the luscious curves of Signora's hips as she walked around me with slow steps. I relaxed under Signora's gaze, lifting my breasts as I straightened my shoulders to show myself in a pleasing form. Signora paused, "I like to see the reaction of a young girl's nipples as she steps into the cold water. Leah, your deep red nipples grew quick, that is a sign of good circulation of hot blood. It is a good sign for how well you will respond to my work with you. I do not always have hope when a girl comes to me with love troubles. But with you I have hope Leah. Your nipples are long, thick and beautiful, I expect we can put them to proper use when the time comes."

I smiled at Signora Nombra's encouraging words to me. I was eager for her attention and willing to do everything she would ask. I was expecting magic from Signora Nombra.

Signora produced a sponge and dunked it in the bowl of warm fluid and squeezed the contents over my head. "This is a cleansing fluid that I make myself, as you know. The essence of the plants in my garden are useful in many ways. I will bathe you in this recipe to dissolve the bitter shell that I felt clinging to your skin." I stood still as Signora repeated pouring the warm herbal waters over my head. Signora stepped into the spring-fed pool with me and rubbed my face with the sponge, washing off my applied makeup, making me truly without any covering whatsoever. My bathing continued as Signora ran the warm sponge between my breasts with slow, tender circles, dabbing at my erect nipples. It seemed as if the bitterness from Jake's apathy that had encrusted my heart, was melting away with the caring touch of Signora's fingers. Signora would cup a breast in her hand, drenching it with the green tinted juices as she rolled my beautiful nipples between her loving fingers. I trembled as she massaged my titties, lapping up her attention to my feminine gifts.

She soaked her sponge in the bowl and brought the warm contents to my bottom, rinsing my skin with a ticklish scrubbing. Signora leaned in close to me, I enjoyed the intimate brush of her large breasts, soft and warm against my exposed skin. Signora washed with one hand and followed with a gentle touch of her other open hand across my wet skin. I didn't want this cleansing ritual bath to end.

With a small push on my hips, she had me turn to face her. She put her hand between my legs, indicating that I should widen my stance. I spread my legs, allowing Signora to take a warm sponge full of the heavenly herbal scented fluid and run it up my inner thighs. The warmth flowed over my labia and down the inner flesh of my legs, making me giggle at the exciting feel in the sweet attention to my soft girl bits. Signora held a hand to my belly just below my navel as she approached my cleft once again. I was eager for another pass, as it felt good. This time with a slow upwards stroke, Signora parted my pussy lips with her sponge as it traveled between frilly folds. Her sponge was dipped again into the scented juice and she held me at the small of my back as she drew the sponge between the expanding folds of my pussy. She let the warm waters trickle across my secret folds, warming my skin and my inner longings. Another pass of the magic sponge brought the sensuous green waters to the upper beginning of my hidden crease; Signora lingered, working deeper into me as she washed across my protruding nubbin. Signora pressed her sponge a little harder between my labia, grinding the course texture into my clitoris. I gasped as sparks jumped from my tickled twat and fizzled like fireworks through my guts while my inner lady parts scrunched up in a tight vibrating spasm. Signora heard my small moaning response and felt my quivering midsection, "Good girl Leah. We have done well in cleansing your bitterness from you. You will be open to healing now. You are a good girl Leah and ready for the next step."