All Comments on 'Rope and Roses'

by SirenSeduction

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SensualRamblingsSensualRamblingsalmost 3 years ago

Oh wow... this is so sensual and seductive !! I am in love with you descriptions and the simplicity of the scene.

Looking forward to reading more ! Maybe with the roles reversed next time? Either way great work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

___It's very good... However, you "head hop" in a few spots. It can get confusing whose perspective you're writing from if you change perspectives within the same scene. It would have been better to stick with her perspective throughout and let the husband's actions speak for him rather than hop between their internal dialog.

___Also, at one point, you have his dialog and her dialog on the same line: ***"Who's cunt is this?" His fingers trace her swollen lips as she moans "Yours, Sir."*** It can create confusion as to who is talking so it's best to avoid.

SirenSeductionSirenSeductionalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I have a couple of drafts to finish up, but yes. A role reversal is in the planning!

Submisky35Submisky35almost 3 years ago

Loved it

Very well written story, in spite of the "hopping" eluded to by Anonymous. Good descriptions of both the actions and the feelings. I, too, would like to read about their "switching".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirenSeduction@SirenSeduction
I like to write kinky smut. I enjoy setting the scene and I love sensory masochism. Microfiction and randomness can be found at @asensualsiren1 on Twitter.