Rory and Philip Ch. 02

Story Info
Rory continues to explore his sexuality with Philip.
4.2k words
4.85
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory continues his path of discovering his gay, sexual self with his friend Philip. This (obviously) involves gay, male, sexual interactions. If that is not your cup of tea, please find an alternative story.

------------------------

Philip and I found food and ate and relaxed. I say "relaxed" but I was all kinds of distracted thinking about the things I'd finally done with him. I'd wondered for so long, and now I knew. I loved being with him - the feeling of him wanting my cock, the feeling of wanting his. The overwhelming pleasure of cumming in his mouth and on his body, the odd mixture of power and vulnerability in making him cum in my mouth.

"Earth to Rory! Come in Rory! Are you there?" I finally heard Philip breaking through.

"Hey, yeah, sorry!" I replied.

"What were you thinking about?" he probed.

I looked him directly in the eye, "Everything we did before heading out to eat!"

"Yeah, I guess I was thinking about it, too!" he replied.

"And how much I want to go back and do it with you all weekend long!"

"Oh, yeah, I could get into that, too! Though we ought to save some energy and time for, oh, you know, school and volleyball!"

"Tomorrow, at the earliest!" I said, "for tonight I want to go back up and pick up where we left off!"

"Sustenance!" he replied, "we need sustenance!"

As we ate, I thought about the shower we'd taken before coming down.

"So, how do you know Christina?" I asked. "That was a bit odd to me."

"Yeah, she and I went to high school together and we've been friends for a long time. She was one of the first people that I told when I came out, and she was always there for me. She's always been a bit of a sexaholic, so I was not all that surprised to hear her voice there. She probably thought it was a safe time since there's not too many people showering at 7 in the evening. Anyway, she's a good friend - I think she was impressed by you!"

"Well, I'm not sure I caught all the Spanish, but she did seem to eye me up."

"Yeah, she thought you were cute - but I'm sure she was guessing that you're gay since you were there with me. And I'm sure that she knew that there was something going on with us!"

I looked over at Philip. "Are you ready to give her something more to wonder about?" he asked me.

Before I could even answer my phone rang. It was Angie.

"That's bad timing, but I really need to answer this," I said to Philip.

"Hey, Angie!" I said.

I'd told Philip about Angie, and he gave me a knowing look.

"Yeah, no, it's not a great time to talk," I said.

"But I want to know more," she replied to me. "You can't just send an 'I think I'm in love' text and then leave me hanging!"

"Well, I understand, but it really is not a good time for me to talk right now!"

"Oh, he's there isn't he? I want a picture! In fact, I want to talk to him, right now!" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to see what he looks like!" she said.

"No," I replied, "why do you want to talk to him?"

I looked over at Philip and he sat up, cocking his head as he looked at me.

"Because I want to warn him that if he hurts you, he's going to have to deal with me, and I'll come from Lawrence just to kick his ass!"

"I really don't think that's necessary," I replied to her.

"Rory, I need to know that he's OK! You're too naive - you have no experience!"

"Well, now, I do have SOME experience!" I replied.

"What do you mean? Did he do something to you?"

"No details, Angie!" I said to her.

The other side of the call went silent.

"Angie?"

"Rory," she started in slowly, "I'm happy that you are finding yourself, but I worry about you moving too fast. I just want to know what kind of a guy he is, that's all."

"Angie, he...well, I mean...I'll tell you later. His name is Philip, and he's been great to me so far!"

By now Philip is really giving me a look, and is gesturing for me to hand him the phone. At first, I just shook my head, then he got insistent, so I just handed him my phone.

"Angie?" he said into the phone, "Hi, this is Philip. I really appreciate that you are looking out for Rory... Yes, I'm serious! I think it's good that he had someone to talk to and confide with and that you are still looking out for him... My story? Well, that'll take a while... no, I'm not trying to hide anything from you!... Yes, Rory told me of some of his difficulties, and I had family issues, too, though none on the scale that he dealt with... Yes, now my family knows, and most are accepting... No, I would never intentionally hurt Rory!... Well, yes, it sounds like you would come and kick my ass, but how about this? Any time you'd like to come to Manhattan, I'll take you out to dinner and we can get to know each other, would that make you more comfortable?... Tomorrow? Well, we have a volleyball practice scheduled at 4, I'll need a shower, then I'd be happy to!... Yes, really!... OK, I'll see you tomorrow!... OK, here he is."

Philip handed the phone back to me.

"Hi, Angie" I said into the phone.

"OK, I think he might be alright," she said before I could get a word in, "but I am coming to see you tomorrow, I'm coming to check up on you!"

"You really don't have to do that!" I protested.

"Remember our dinner together?" she asked.

"Of course, I do - well most of it!"

She laughed, remembering that I drank too much, especially for someone who almost never drinks.

"You are my brother-from-a-different-mother, and I'm concerned. And I'm curious! And he's already agreed, so you can't stop me!"

One thing was for sure, once Angie got an idea in her head, it would take an earthquake to dislodge it.

"OK, OK, I'll see you tomorrow!" I said.

"Behave yourself!" she said, laughing.

I looked over at Philip.

"That's not going to happen!" I replied, and quickly said, "Until tomorrow, good-bye!"

As I put the phone away Philip looked at me. "So, I get to meet Angie! Should I be nervous?"

"No, she's really great, but since she was my only confidant she's being a bit overprotective. I can't believe she's going to jump in the car and drive all the way over here tomorrow."

"Well, it's not that far," he said, "and she does seem determined!"

"Yeah, she can be quite determined, that's for sure!"

"So, where were we when she called?" Philip asked me, then answered his own question, "Oh yes, we were talking about giving Christina something more to wonder about, if I'm right?"

"Yes, I think that was it. Shall we?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" he replied.

I gave him a wink, displaying a bit more confidence than I felt, and we headed back up to his room.

As soon as his door shut again, he'd already pulled me into his arms and into a kiss. I gripped the back of his neck and pulled him into me, and we started to grind our crotches together. We were each kicking off our shoes and started to reach for one another's belts and undoing them. In seconds we were rolling onto the bed. I was hungry to taste him again and quickly moved down his body and took his cock in my hands and kissed him and ran my hands up and down his shaft. His slight curve intrigued me and I traced a finger slowly from the purple-pink head, down to his scrotum. His balls were hanging kind of between his thighs and I gently picked them up and rolled them in my hand. I sniffed in the musky scent and licked underneath, taking in the flavor as well. Philip was squirming on the bed, and I thought it was just about my oral teasing but realized that he was moving his position, too.

He got up and moved, rolling his body to put us in a side-by-side sixty-nine. Feeling his mouth on my cock again was glorious, but I decided to focus on his cock in mine, first - I didn't want to cum as fast as I had that afternoon! I continued to play with his balls and his perineum. I pushed on the perineum area with one finger, while the other hand was stroking his cock. He groaned and pushed his hips toward me, so I knew that I was onto something. I pushed again, and slid my finger toward his puckered asshole. He'd played with mine earlier and it felt great, so I thought I would reciprocate. I slid a fingertip around the divot that moved to his opening, pushing further and further, until I was right at the muscle that closes it. I pushed a little more and the fingertip slipped in. As I pushed just a bit further in, it was almost like my finger was being pulled inside him, and I felt his sphincter tighten around my finger. His hips pushed forward again, and I opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth again.

This time, Philip began to move his hips, very gently fucking my face. The big head of his cock hit the back of my throat and I began to cough. I had to pull my face back and when I did, I slipped my finger out of him, too.

"I'm sorry!" he said, "It felt so good that I couldn't help moving my hips!"

In spite of trying to focus on him and his pleasure, very quickly I felt the sap rising in me, and I moaned and started to move my hips and tensed up, when suddenly he backed off.

"What are you doing?" I said, a bit desperate, "Why did you stop?"

"Shh, shh! It's alright!" he said, to me as he moved up to me and took my face in his hands and kissed me.

"I could sense you getting too close to the edge," he continued, "and I want to help you learn some patience and stamina - to get past that hair trigger. Cumming quickly can be fun, but you'll want to learn to postpone your orgasm so you can please a partner."

I felt a little frustrated, but I also knew and heard what he was saying. He continued to kiss me.

"Sometimes, when you get too excited too fast, it's OK to back off a bit - even stop - and collect yourself, then start in again. It prolongs the intimacy and allows you to please your partner more, and in that, to please yourself even more."

While he was saying all this, and continuing to kiss me, he was grinding his crotch into mine. I could feel our cocks pushing against one another, and could feel his balls draped over mine.

After a couple of minutes of this, he stopped and sat up. He pulled me to the edge of the bed, so my legs hung over and he straddled me and reached for our cocks and started to jerk them together - one fist around both cocks. He rocked into me with each stroke, pushing our heads together. His hand came up to the tips and he ran his fingers around the heads together, squeezing and kneading them. I was watching the two cocks together, and looking up into Philip's face. He smiled back at me.

"You can let go now!" he said to me. "Give yourself up to the feeling! I want to watch you cum - shoot your stuff all over your chest! Seeing and feeling us together like this - I bet when you cum, I will pop in seconds! I love watching your face and seeing our cocks all mashed together like this! I want to see them get all covered in our spunk. Do it, Rory! Cum for me - for us!"

It felt so good. I wanted to keep feeling exactly this feeling, but I also wanted the relief of orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" I said out loud, "Philip! I'm cumming! Shit! CUM!"

I watched as my cock twitched and shot a stream of cum right toward my face. It hit my chin and neck and left a white streak up my chest. Some got caught on his hand and he kept pumping, and again a shot went all the way up my chest.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming too!" he said and suddenly his cock fired, too. This one hit further up, on my face, then on my chest. Our cocks were spurting one after the other and my chest had several pools of pearly liquid scattered about. His hand and our dicks were slimy with our combined semen, and he kept pumping as our orgasms settled into dribbles of cum and our hard ons began to soften. He took his hand off of them and I reached and grabbed it, pulling it to my mouth and started licking his dirty fingers, sucking them clean one by one.

He leaned down and took my now soft cock into his mouth and began to clean it.

"Turn around!" I said to him, "I want yours, too!"

He did and put his cum covered softening cock right in my mouth and we cleaned each other up. Then he turned again and moved up and kissed me. Lying down on top of me, his chest was now also covered in our collective spunk. He licked the cum from my face and neck and kissed me sloppily.

He slid off of me, and settled in half on top, half on my side and we kissed and he stroked my head. My hand wandered down over his taut ass.

"You are so sexy!" I said to him. "Thank you for teaching me - I hope I'm a good student."

"You're the best!" he replied to me, "Not only are you gorgeous, but you respond well, too!"

He put his head on my shoulder and we both relaxed in the post-orgasmic bliss.

"You said you'd stay the night - still the plan?" he asked me, sleepily.

"You'd have to throw me out to get me to leave!" I replied, almost in a dream state.

"Good!" he replied, "I was hoping that you..."

He never even finished the sentence. The next sound I heard was steady breathing and I felt his body settle on to me, and I knew that he'd fallen asleep.

When I awoke, several hours later, I was again unsure at first where I was, but still felt Philip's body half on top of mine. I was desperate to go pee, and unsure how to do so without waking him. I thought I'd managed to get there when I felt his arm tighten around me.

"Don't leave!" he said in a whisper.

"I gotta pee!" I protested, "but I promise to come back!"

I felt his arm loosen around me, and I slid on some shorts and left the room to go to the toilet. Emptying my bladder was a huge relief, and as I washed my hands, I noticed how sticky - and musky smelling - my chest was. It made me smile to think of how it got that way, and about that time the bathroom door opened and a young woman walked in, bleary eyed and wearing a t-shirt that barely made it to her waist.

"Oh my God!" she said, "I didn't even think that someone would be here now!"

"It's OK, I said, I'm just washing my hands and leaving."

She was already heading into a stall and I left.

When i got back to Philip's room, the room certainly smelled of semen. I hadn't noticed it until I was away and came back.

I settled in next to Philip, who reached up and kissed me again.

"You reek of cum!" I said to him, "and so do I!"

"I think I can explain it!" he said to me smiling.

I kissed him back.

"Now I have to pee, too!" he said to me, climbing out of the bed.

"Well, there is a young lady in the bathroom - well, she walked in as I was leaving."

"Christina?" he asked.

"No - I did not know her, but she was surprised to find me there at this hour - what is 'this hour' anyway?"

"3:45" Philip replied.

"Anyway, you may want to give her a minute."

"Nah, if she's spent the night with someone and needed the bathroom so badly that she didn't even bother to go one flight down and find the women's room, then boo hoo for her!"

He pulled on a pair of boxers and walked out the door.

I must have fallen asleep while he was gone, as the next thing I knew there was sun shining in the window. I looked for a clock and could see that it was nearly 8 in the morning. Philip was lying on the bed next to me, breathing steadily.

I rolled him onto his belly, and straddled over him and started to massage his shoulders and back. My soft cock settled between his athletic butt cheeks. He began to stir a bit as I massaged his back. I kept moving down and across his ass, pressing hard on his muscular bum. My cock was now about half hard and I moved between his legs, pushing them apart enough so I could kneel between them. I continued to massage his ass, and down his thighs. As I worked my way back up his thighs, I let my fingers wander between his legs and I caressed his balls and let a finger go again between his butt cheeks. I though about how he'd kissed and slobbered over my back entrance, and became very intrigued to try the same with him.

I leaned down and kissed his ass cheeks as I pushed outward on his thighs. He spread his legs further, opening his backdoor to my view. I kissed down the cleft between his cheeks until I got to the puckered hole. I ran my fingertip around his hole, pushing in just a bit, then pulled my finger out and kissed him directly on it. The musky scent of his balls and sweat and the taste of kissing on his asshole was very heady to me. I pushed my face into him, and let my tongue slip out and around him, intensifying the taste. I pushed my face further down and licked the underside of his balls and then up again and around his back opening. I pushed my tongue at the opening and he groaned. I backed up and let my fingers again push at his sphincter.

"Night stand!" he said.

"What?"

"Night stand - bottle of lube!"

I looked at the night stand and found a bottle called uberlube. I took it and pumped a couple of squirts on my fingers and went back to his ass. I pushed a finger in. With the lube, it slipped right in. I pulled it out again and then pushed in. Out. In. Out. In.

"When you push in, push down - toward my belly!"

I did as he instructed and a long moan came from his throat.

"Two fingers!" he told me.

I slid my forefinger and middle finger into him and pushed on his prostate, eliciting another long, low, moan.

"Fuck! Fuck me, Rory! I want to feel your big dick in my ass!"

I pulled my fingers out and started to grab the bottle of lube when he quickly jumped up and turned around, taking my hard dick in his mouth, running his tongue all around.

He slipped me out of his mouth and said, "I just needed a before taste!"

He turned back around, this time chest on the bed, and hind quarters up on his knees, presenting his open ass to me.

"Some lube right on my ass and work it in, then some on your beautiful cock!"

I squirted some lube in the cleft between his cheeks and it slid slowly down and as it got to his asshole, I pushed it into his bum with my fingers.

"Use your thumb!" he said, so I did.

I took a glob of the thick lube and worked it over my dick and leaned in to him. Soon my virgin dick would no longer be so!

I put the head right on his opening. With all the finger and thumb work, he was no longer tightly shut, but somewhat open. I pushed the head into him and slowly he opened to take me in. I felt the sphincter close around the shaft as the head made its way into Philip.

"Keep going!" he said, "slide it in - all the way!"

I leaned harder and could feel him pushing back to me as my entire shaft slowly pushed its way into him. The way he was gripping my cock felt amazing, and I almost lost it right then.

"I need to stop for a second!" I said to him.

"OK," he replied, "take your time!"

I let the urge to cum pass and started again to push into him. When my hips bumped up against his ass, I again held still for several seconds, waiting for the urge to settle again.

"Oh, Philip, this feels great!" I said to him.

"For me, too! When you are ready start to move!"

I started to rock my hips back and forth in him, giving me sensations I'd never even imagined as his ass gripped my cock. As I picked up a little speed and intensity, his buns rippled each time I thrust forward and my hips met his ass. He started to moan with each forward thrust, and I knew that I would not last long if I kept it going, so I slowed to again regain some composure. I reached around his hips and found his cock and started to jerk him while I rested.

"Your doing great, Rory, it feels fantastic! When you are ready to go again, and start to feel it boiling up, just let it! I want you to cum! It feels great!"

"Should I pull out?" I asked him.

"Only if you want to! I'd love to feel you fill me up!"

Just those words almost made me cum. I started again to slowly pump into him, and kept my hand on his cock, too. As I picked up speed, I couldn't hang onto his dick anymore and I grabbed his hips and started to really pound into his ass.

12