Rory and Philip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Philip...I'm gonna cum! I'm...cum! Cum! Oh fuck!"

I let loose a torrent of cum deep inside him. Spasm after spasm, I kept myself buried in his ass. As I settled back into consciousness, I again reached around him and grabbed his cock. It was wet and warm too.

"Oh my God, did you cum, too?" I asked him.

He turned his head as far around as he could.

"Kiss me!" he said, "It was fantastic! You were fantastic!"

I leaned to meet his face and we kissed. I kept playing with his cummy cock, then pulled my hand to my face and started to clean it with my mouth. My own cock softened and slipped out of Philip's bum.

"Oh!" I said, at the sudden release.

"Please cum again!" he said to me, smiling as he fell off of his knees and rolled onto his side. I quickly moved in and pulled him to me and kissed him again.

"Thank you!" I said to him, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, Rory! Thank you!"

"No, I mean thank you for being patient, and teaching me, and helping me find who I am - who I am meant to be."

"I was once where you are - I guess all of us are at some point. And I'm more than happy to help you discover things!"

He rolled onto his back, and I put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me an I drifted off into a contented sleep.

I awoke again and it was nearly 10:30. Philip was still snoozing, and I again needed the bathroom. I grabbed my shorts and my backpack and headed to pee and a shower. I left him a note, too.

As I stepped out of the shower, Philip came in.

"Hey!" I said to him.

"Yeah, let me grab a shower and then we can get something to eat, OK?" he said.

"I need to work on some homework things before our practice this afternoon, so can I take a raincheck? I figure with Angie planning to come here after practice I won't get much time then."

"Sure, so I'll see you at practice."

He walked up to me and kissed me as he dropped his towel. I kissed him back and groped his cock.

"Have a good shower!" I said, "but don't cum - I want it later!"

With that, I headed out.

12