All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 06'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago
Christ, that was filthy.

And I loved it! You're doing a great job portraying Rory's hatred of his appearance. Sometimes you just can't believe someone thinks you're beautiful, no matter how many times they say it. Sebastian's doing the right things - touching and looking at Rory with love and lust, loving him just the way he is and saying so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eeeeek! Love it!

Omg I literally squeeled like a pig when I was reading this throughout ! I love it so much hope it doesn't end soon or I'll be upset haha

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 12 years ago

There hasn't been such a hot combo since the guys from the story "One Little Bruise." Super caliente! That being said, this has turned into quite a story which I'm sure none of us readers had any inkling of- Sebastian really just surprising me more and more with every chapter, and Rory... I want to give a hug and then slap him on the butt!!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

Top notch writing. Body issues and self-acceptance are a huge deal for some people. For them, all it takes is criticism by a cruel nobody to set them off for life. No matter how much the ones you love tell you that you're attractive, it's difficult to believe when your own value system is so jaded. I love how Sebastian is slowly building him up. It was nice to see Rory let loose and stop worrying about his appearance. Hopefully their vows of love for each other will be enough to start healing him so he'll stop letting Josh get under his skin. Rory and Sebastian make such a cute and magnetic couple. Flaming hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really well done

You've managed to balance the sex, the relationship building, and the body issues really well so not one of them is overwhelming and drags the story down. I always just want to read more. Really well done!

sebastiandosebastiandoalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

These comments are so appreciated and I'm really glad people are enjoying the story. I've just submitted chapter 7 and chapter 8 is nearly finished!

VampWriterVampWriteralmost 12 years ago
Love it!

It's refreshing to read about characters who aren't physically perfect. These guys are great. Thanks for the story and hurry with more.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

FUCKING LOVING THIS GREAT READ

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
Awesome

This was really great. This whole story is great because it lets us as the readers know that everything is not perfect and we all have our issues about our bodies. Thanks for making these characters seem as real as us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good

I am wrapped in this story and your writing ability. I love the two main characters and also Robbie who is a wonderful friend to Sebastian and Rory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Reminds me so much of my relationship, i love it. The only thing i read on here for the actual story.

WittePietWittePietover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

The story is now getting into its stride, and I'm loving every word of it. Five stars of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous