All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 07'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
divalisciouskimdivalisciouskimalmost 12 years ago
loving it

Every time I read a chapter I fall more and more in love with the characters, and how they are portrayed in this story. Love your writing, it makes the characters, their experiences, and the whole story come to life. Can't wait to see chapter 8. Loving the quick updates too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good on Sebastian for threatening Josh. What an ass.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
Love it!!!

Gave you 5 for that speech alone. HAHAHA How many times have we wanted to have the courage to do that???

Love these guys :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Luv

This is an awesome story. Look everyday for new chapter. Cbentley;)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

Top marks for restraint on this chapter because it would be so easy to slide into melodrama. Both Rory's and Sebastian's emotions were completely believable but not over-the-top. I love how protective of Rory that Sebastian is, and you are handling Rory's body issues just right. I can't wait for the next chapter.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
deep and beautiful

i love how this is so not your typical high school love drama. these guys have real problems resulting from real mistakes, not just 'misunderstandings' that will predictably disappear once they just have sex. i really like rory's character - you've done a great job making him legitimately interesting to the reader from the pov of someone who desires him, which isn't actually that easy (i see so many writers fall into the trap of taking it for granted that everyone will adore the love interest as much as the mc does). and sebastian, despite being the fuckable jock, is charmingly insightful. i am rooting for them!

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I liked the second part and think it should have been first. It didn't work for me to have an argument go on that I had no clue what it was over only to find out in the second part. I went back to ch. 6 to read the end b/c I was sure I must have missed what the disagreement was about. So, I think the argument was done well and should have been in the middle when Seb was so angry with him for not telling him about Josh ..and before he went to his house to make up. Other than that issue the emotions are done well.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

I'm with secretsides - I gave it a 5 for the speech. And Sebastian's angry, frustrated, loving tears. Almost cried myself at that. Man, that fucking Joshua -- no way could I been a teenager today. I couldn't survive the cruelty.

7letcher7letcherover 9 years ago
WOW

Dang!! What Seb said to Josh was pure gold!! I love the hell out of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The feels

RIP the feels. They died with the last line from pure overwhelming emotionalness... So great!!!

WittePietWittePietover 7 years ago
Great..

An excellent installment. It's great to read about two emotional, sensitive and intelligent 18-year-olds. They are so rare. But the untypical is what makes the story so exceptionally good. The relationship is so much more important than the sex, though a lot of Literotica readers would not think so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous