All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 09'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Slowine4meSlowine4mealmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

And that's putting it lightly.. Your stories are so passionate,sensual,and raw. Their love makes you wish to some day have something so beautiful(that and my desire to trade my vagina in for a penis).. Lol... Amazing story as always.. Can't wait till the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Three cheers for Rory and not letting his self-doubt overwhelm him.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
really looking forward to these installments

sex was hot, knew it would be. refreshingly real. don't like the fetishization of virginity, but i can't help but be happy for rory. i'm really impressed by how you're portraying rory as a character with real and damaging insecurities about his body, who still comes across as very attractive. it's sort of educational- sends the message to readers with doubts about their own appearances that the anxiety is of their own fabrication. sebastian's constant pep talks are beyond sweet; he is one awesome boyfriend. i can't wait for the next chapter.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

"That's because my penis is American. And because it's fucking awesome." Sebastian cracks me up! And his cockiness is counterbalanced by such sweet sensitivity, it's hard not to like him.

I completely understand Rory gaining satisfaction from the fact that his man is satisfied, but I was surprised Sebastian didn't make sure he came, too. Hope that's rectified in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love how you show the insecurities in Rory and the love Seb has that is real b/c he patiently helps Rory threw it. The only thing is, Sebastian didn't make sure his bf got off during his first time? Even if he'd not cum while they were doing it, he could have at least finished him after he came. Aside from that, really good chapter.

cannd

seeker71seeker71almost 12 years ago
Yay...

you for a great series and yay me for deciding to read all of your submissions in one sitting :-) Love does not heal or "cure" issues like Rory's, and your development of their relationship is masterful. I fade in and out, but I'm fan.

Peace and joy,

Shell

honestsoulhonestsoulalmost 12 years ago
great!

love your writing style..it feels like your writing comes from your heart, and that lends a very amazing sense of honesty to these stories...love rory's obsessive tendancies and the way sebastian helps him to overcome them..great work..

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
ps

because a couple other commentators mentioned it ... part of what i meant when i said "refreshingly real" was how rory enjoyed anal intercourse without cumming. of course like the other commentators, i want to see rory cum, too! but i think it really adds something when writers deviate from the formula.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply beautiful

This is my second reading and I absolutely adore the relationship between R & S. You have a gift in creating believable, symapathic characters that I've come to care about. Can't wait to read more about them. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

any chance of another 9 chapters?

loved this story:) cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm sorry, while I have been enjoying this story, the start of this chapter was fucking boring, even he character and I am sorry can't remember which was bored. I gave up reading it.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely floored.

So I'll be honest--I've never seen any of your work before until today's post. Imagine how much of an idiot I felt when I blazed through EIGHT chapters in one sitting (yea, I have no life, no biggie) and reached the end of the ninth only to realize that if I don't post a comment like, right fucking now, and tell you, lovely sebastiando, that YOU are AMAZING and that I LOVE YOUR WORK, the world will end tomorrow.

Or perhaps not.

Anyway. Love this story. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good

I love how Rory relaxes around Sebastian. It really shows how good they are for each other. I wish you would have dragged out their first time together though! It was going so good and then you just skipped all the way to the end. I would have loved to read how Rory was feeling during everything despite his neuroses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't like this chapter...

Sorry to say, I've liked all of them up to here, but I felt like this was written strangely. Almost like losing his virginity held no significance to him. There was no talk of how he enjoyed it , just describing what Sebastian was doing. It felt emotionless even though you added the happy tear at the end..

WittePietWittePietover 7 years ago
Worth waiting for

With hindsight, I realize your skill in leading up to this chapter. When the supreme moment comes, Rory is ready for it, in spite of his fears. The chapter demonstrates (to me at least) how important it is for a first fuck for one of the partners to have previous experience. On the face of it, the clever, self-assured Rory seems an unlikely character to surrender himself totally to another man, but that is in the nature off deep love. Even without his neurosis, he would still have wanted to be possessed, but the skill with which Sebastian handles the situation makes this story stand out as much much more than a virginity-loss story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous