All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 13'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No!

I feel like if they are going to break up the next chapter I will need tissues because I will be bawling like a baby, but I'm pretty sure they'll have a happy ending because the character always talk about their future and what not, great chapter again like always, can't wait for the next one!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago
full of rich emotion

love the honesty with which both your characters speak. they seem so real. did we know they get married before this chapter? i might have missed it before, but it hit me here like a small casually dropped bomb and i had a total fangirl moment.

i really like the reflective bits you keep focusing in on, about their relationship and rory's bulimia, but my favorite parts in this chapter were the wonderfully erotic sex in the rain scene, and when sebastian cried. i'm such a sucker for rare glimpses of sensitivity in strong men (hello, jack bauer).

i blinked at how rory didn't tell sebastian for a month that he'd finally tried therapy. not that that's a bad thing, but i couldn't help but think of the shit fits sebastian threw about not being kept 100% in the loop.

very apprehensive to hear about rory's heartbreak! will await the next chapter with both dread and eagerness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please please please

please please please please please please please dont break them up. i dont think i could handle that. i loooooove them together and i want them to stay together forever. sooo pleeeeeeeaaase!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That is so cruel! Now I'm afraid to read the next chapter!

Even though I'm about 94% sure they have a happy ending since they tend to refer to one another with an 'even now', I'm still not looking forward to the first (first?! Jesus there will be more you are subjecting us to??) break up.

I love how you've developed these characters. The self deprecating honesty and anger that the boys feel is so genuinely written I think we can all imagine times in our lives we've felt that way. Great job! I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I haven't commented on this story before...

But I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story. It is so beautifully written. I care about Rory and Sebastian individually and as a couple - you have a true writing talent and I think this is a very accomplished story. Their individual characters shine though and are wholly consistent throughout the chapters and the little asides that they make to their future make the story feel very grounded and sophisticated. I can't wait to keep reading. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOMMMMMMEE

I love this story. My words can't do your ability justice. This is one of the best stories I have read. Your writing allows us to immerse ourselves in their life. I hope the boys mont have a long breakup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Every relationship goes through some heartbreak, and even some of the strongest have to endure breaking up but PLEASE don't let Rory or Sebastian take up with someone else when they do split. That would be too sad.

SexySariSisterSexySariSisterover 11 years ago

Lovely. This whole series is amazing. It actually reminds me of my uncle and his long time partner. They were like this in high school, hot and heavy and dazzlingly in love and had a few bumps and break ups along with way. Both dated other people before they realized that there was no one else. You're characters are deep and real in my mind. Please don't stop writing this series and I hope you stay true to your allusions about their 'wedding night' and has then knew 'even then' that they were meant for each other.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago
Well...........

Sebastiando, I've got this feeling - I could be wrong, of course - that you have no idea how good you are. Just in case my insight's right, let me say this: your writing is absolutely amazing. Being a lover of angst and introspection myself, this series is perfectly pitched with depth of characterisation, moving and arousing dialogue, and of course intense eroticism. How you have developed your characters is incredible to me; you have drawn me in with the sheer beauty of your descriptive writing, your wonderful and complex characters and a fascination with your writing style. I understand completely what the other commenters mean re the short chapters; this is a compliment, because we all want more! Longer chapters can help develop the characters to a point where they begin to tell their own story; though I completely appreciate that sometimes time constraints are an issue and, hell, it's your story and it's entirely up to you how you create it. I hope this is gushing enough. If not, then I'll just say this final thing; never ever ever ever ever stop writing. Looking forward to more chapters and thank you so much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So f*cking beautiful

This chapter just makes me whimper. *whimper*

The way you capture emotions in words is beyond them. Simply amazing.

Please turn this into a novel. <3

bnard620bnard620over 11 years ago
love this

I don't i can express to you just how much i love this story. keep writing

unfinished_businessunfinished_businessover 11 years ago
I am afraid...

to read the next chapter until you've posted Ch. 15 as well. I don't know if I can take them being apart without seeing them getting back together! Love this series, fantastic job!

Pollyrose321Pollyrose321over 10 years ago
This is so beautiful

I love this story so much. However, even with the comment about their wedding night, I am literally filled with anxiety over the next few chapters. I commend you on actually giving them a proper break up so they can reunite (I assume), but it doesn't make it any easier to read!!

Thanks for the perfectly written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excuse me

The eff do you mean, "our first break-up"?????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

LAY OFF THE BOOZE . TALK ABOUT FUCKING CONFUSING . WERE YOU PISSED WHEN YOU WROTE THIS PILE OF BABBLE ANDREW WILLIS HUDDERSFILED WEST YORKS UK

roryxsebastionroryxsebastionover 8 years ago
...

i can't believe rory agreed w sebastian! sebastian was being so selfish and rude. that would've been cause for a break up if it was me.

WittePietWittePietalmost 7 years ago

You are a good storyteller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous