Rory, the Reward

Story Info
Rory has been many things, but never the reward itself!
4.8k words
4.47
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers

Staring at the mountain of dishes beside me, I sighed heavily, my feet already quietly complaining about standing in my heels for so long. Mistress always used so many dishes at her parties! I was beginning to suspect it was deliberate, just to give me more work the next day...I was her maid, after all. My caged clitty pulsed with excitement at the thought, still a bit of a dream how I had ended up in this position.

Years ago, when I first started exploring my kinks and fetishes, I came across a custom cage maker. Review after review was always the same:She's the best!,The last cage you'll ever buy,Can barely feel I'm wearing it!,My boyfriend has no chance of escaping ever again...yada yada yada. It's a cage, how different could it be? Besides, the price was eye wateringly high.

Yet, as I struggled through having no keyholder, my cages always feeling just a bit 'off', I kept coming back to this mystery cage maker. A woman only listed as,Mistress Azra, which seemed quite dramatic to me. But I relented, messaging her for details, figuring there was no harm in asking for information. Was I ever wrong with that assessment!

Two weeks of messaging later, and I found myself outside her door. My visit came with a promise that she'd make me a cage like no other, that I'd happily wear for the rest of my life. When I told her that I didn't think I could afford it, she very cryptically responded with,we will work something out, Rory. Confident women terrified me, made my body squirm with the urge to submit, to be at their feet, and under their command.

And as I knocked on her door, let me tell you, I was indeed terrified.

Mistress Azra, true to the dramatic fashion of her name, answered the door completely nude. No shoes, no panties, not even some cute nipple coverings with sparkles. Nope, not a thing. My poor clit nearly exploded from shock, instantly straining against the metal confines that held it. I averted my eyes, blushing a deep red while I said hello.

She held open the door, smiling at the mess of a sub in front of her. "Why, hello Rory. Is everything alright, dear?" I glared at Mistress Azra's smug smile, not daring to say anything, or look down. Or look anywhere. I just secretly hoped she didn't notice the straining cage in my jeans, because I could not focus on anything else.

After what felt like a frightening amount of time, my face reddening with each moment, she finally stepped aside to welcome me in. Mistress Azra presented me with a garment bag, the see-through fabric showing off a rather cute baby blue and white polka dot dress. At the bottom was a pair of matching panties, and opaque white tights. In her other hand she held a hairband and heels, similar to the dress. I whimpered.

"Forgive me, Rory, but I don't allow subs or slaves into my home in their street clothes. You may remain naked while we discuss things and I show you around. Or, I can loan you an outfit if you'd like. Your choice hun." Once again, the confident smirk that spread over her face made me squirm, glaring at the naked, devious woman. We both knew what my choice would be.

Soon my 'boy clothes' were neatly folded, smoothing out the hem of my dress with shaking hands.I looked so cute! Mistress Azra had thankfully left me to dress, putting on a robe for at least some covering, but much was still left on display.

"Well don't you look pretty, Rory." I blushed, giggling my thanks as she brushed my hair back, the band sliding onto my head. Sufficiently thrown into my own submissiveness, I knew that I was in a lot of trouble now. There was very little Mistress Azra could suggest now that I wouldn't agree to, my desperation to be a good girl intensified in this cute outfit.

Taking my hand, her grip firm, I was led to her studio, gasping at the array of cages on display. Different sizes and shapes, she showed me all the variations she had come up with over the years. It was a baffling display, leaving me wondering just how many she made each year. She even had a forge! As if a blacksmith decided to give up making swords and move in a different direction. Who the hell had a forge!?

After the short tour, she led me to the kitchen to talk, having me make us some coffee and snacks. Sitting down at her kitchen table, Mistress Azra eyed me like a hawk while I awkwardly moved about, hearing my heels clicking on the tiles. As she refused to tell me where anything was, I opened almost every cupboard looking for what I needed, finally sitting down with a huff, feigning frustration. Truthfully, I enjoyed the opportunity to serve her, especially dressed as I was.

Mistress Azra pried all the information she wished out of me about Rory, my cage, my interests, and my experiences. I blushed through it all, but was otherwise an open book, feeling comfortable talking to this strange, interesting woman. Back and forth we chatted, my poor clit straining the entire time, aching from the entire experience. After our drinks were finished (and promptly cleaned by me), she led me back to her studio, propping me up on a table.

I whimpered softly as I felt my legs and arms bound, a soft strap also going over my throat. Held in place, forced to stare at the ceiling, she told me it was time for my 'inspection'. As I began to protest that I couldn't disrobe in the position she had me in, scissors made quick work of my tights and panties, my clit placed brazenly on display. Was I ever going to stop blushing today!?

A leather glove gripped and squeezed my cage, forcing a moan out of my embarrassed lips. Mistress Azra smiled down at me, my vision obscured by the strap holding my head in place.

"Hmmmmm, yes, I see what you were talking about. Far too much room for this little clit to grow and move around. That will not do." I whimpered, ready to burst at any moment from this kind of treatment, her hands never letting go of my clit. Moving into my line of sight, Mistress Azra stared down at the exposed sissy beneath her.

"Rory, I am going to unlock you now to take measurements. And, just like with your clothes, I have a strict policy against un-requested erections." I whined, apologising but knowing I couldn't help it, my poor clit aching with more need than it had felt before. She sighed, gently patting my cheek. "Well sweetie, you're just going to have to try, or I am going to have to punish you."

Hearing her say that did not help. At all.

Five minutes later, tears dripping down my face, my clitty subsided, remaining nice and soft. Mistress Azra put down her leather crop, a satisfied smile on her face, wiping my eyes clean. "There we go, much better Rory." I sniffled, apoligising over and over, trying to ignore the pulsing ache I felt between my legs.

I felt her wrap measuring tapes in many different positions around my clit, taking notes from time to time. All I could do was lie there, held in my humiliating position, at the mercy of her control. After a time, Mistress Azra disappeared, rummaging somewhere in the studio.

"Ah, this should work for now." I tried to crane my neck to see what she was up to, but my binds didn't allow it. Pouting, I waited for her to return, her gloved hands once again finding my clit. I received a spank on my sore balls for good measure, flinching with a whine. Feeling a soothing lotion spread over me, I moaned from her touch, barely noticing as my cock and balls were pulled through a ring. Within no time, that familiar snug feeling returned, once again safely locked.

"There! That should do just fine until I can make your actual one." Mistress Azra, pleased with herself, helped me to my feet. My dress pulled down, I couldn't even see the new cage she had locked onto me, but I certainly couldfeel it. Far tighter than I was used to, the harness straps re-attached to hold it snugly in place. I whimpered at Mistress Azra, but she just hushed me.

"I know Rory, it feels smaller. But I promise, that is a good thing! Not only will that adorable, tiny clit of yours learn to stay soft, it will hurt far less when you get excited. I promise, my sweet girl." I blushed, whining only a little as she once again cupped my cheek. I protested that I couldn't afford it, but she just winked at me, holding my hand in hers.

"You let me worry about that, cutie. I have a wonderful plan on how you can pay me back, that I think will make us both happy." I pressed for more information, but Mistress Azra refused, ushering me into the house. At the front door, she handed me a white purse, my information all inside of it. My clothes, apparently, were forfeit all together.

"I will be in touch, Rory." With that, she closed the door, leaving a confused and horny sissy on her porch.

Somehow, in two short years, I had gone from that blushing scared sissy, to a full-time slave for my Mistress Azra. Payment for the new cage my Mistress custom made for me, and let me tell you, seeing her work on the very cage I wore now...I was an excited mess of submissiveness.

We both grew fond of one another and the dynamic of servitude, that when she requested I move in with her I didn't hesitate. My baby blue dress had been replaced with a pink maid uniform, covered in white frills, ruffles and bows. White stockings and heels, immaculate nails, and blonde hair adorned my head, not even a wig! I was made in the image my Mistress had for me, and it excited me each and every day.

I was completely devoted to Mistress Azra, at her beck and call for whatever she may need. All it cost me was my time, my occasional tears, and of course my clit. She was right after all, it did indeed learn to stay soft, still straining with frustration when I got excited, but far lessened and painful than before. I welcomed the feeling now, knowing I'd never be unlocked again. But Mistress took care of me, in more ways than one, and I was a very lucky, happy sissy.

However, being Mistress Azra's sissy came with far more titles than just her maid. I was also the cook, the house greeter, the server for all her parties and gatherings. I was her pain slut (or as she lovingly titled me, 'tearful little baby'), my ass and legs often adorning the stripes from her cane. I was her entertainment, often teased with vibrators, or cumming hard on one of the many cocks she fucked me with.

My final title, and probably the one she was most proud of, was being Mistress Azra's 'Reward'. See, I wasn't the only poor, excited, chastised soul that she took pity on with one of herdeals. Many others received discounts in exchange for service, time locked and denied for her entertainment and use. Time ranged from weeks, to months, to sometimes years.

And when one of those caged subs had been particularly good, serving Mistress Azra to perfection, they received a reward. They received me. I gave up my cock to my wonderful Mistress, only to service the multitude of cocks she ALSO kept locked away, allowed releases and pleasures I would never feel again. A delicious irony my Mistress took great pleasure in each time I performed my duties, the subtle glares I shot in her direction food for her soul.

Feeling hands hug me from behind, I giggled as I felt my Mistress Azra's breath on my neck, my clit welcoming the touch of my owner. She moved a hand to my ass, squeezing and patting with appreciation as I continued to work, trying and failing to ignore her.

"I need you downstairs in five minutes. Leave your uniform off, we don't want it to get dirty." I blushed, nodding as Mistress Azra smiled, leaving one final spank to sting my ass as she headed off. Suddenly focusing on the dishes was far more difficult.

I hung up my dress, smoothing it out as best I could, left in my corset and stockings. Panties were not allowed underneath my maid outfit, so my clit and plug were fully on display as I carefully made my way downstairs to her dungeon. If there was a room in her house I spent more time in than the kitchen, it was here.

Walls of toys and tools, hooks and rings on almost every surface, I softly whimpered every time I entered this place. I intimately knew almost every surface, left at the mercy of my beautiful Mistress many nights and days. I had suffered humiliations, punishments, pleasures, and denial from her skilled hands more times than I could count in this room, always unsure of what was in store for me.

Today, however, those things seemed to belong to one of my Mistress' subs, Brett. A timid, cute man, he sat bound in the middle of the room, a leather hood denying him the ability to see. A signature Azra cage adorned his cock, perfectly form fitting his medium size. I had known Brett for about six months now, servicing his cock every other week for my Mistress. Brett, however, had never seen the lips or hands that brought him to multiple orgasms.

Mistress Azra circled her sissy, making me shiver with excitement as she traced fingers along my legs and clit. With a wink, she sent me to work, kneeling between Brett's slender legs.

"Brett, once again you have been such a good boy for me." Muffled excited moans came from the hood, his eagerness evident in a multiple of ways. "Because of this, I am happy to lend you my Rory." Mistress Azra ran her hands over his chest, smiling down as he groaned with need. "You two have fun."

I watched with envy as his key went into the lock, cock instantly erect as the cage was removed. My eyes locked onto the erection before me, my own poor clit always straining hardest in these moments out of jealousy. As I wrapped my hand around him, stroking slowly the excited twitching desperate cock before me, I tried to remember what it felt like when I was allowed my own releases.

But those were a thing of the past, Mistress Azra had made that abundantly clear. I watched as she sealed my cage closed a year ago, the rivet firmly in place. Often on more difficult and frustrating nights I ran my finger over it, the day I gave my clit to Mistress, forever. A hunger rose inside of me, matching Brett's need with my own frustration, seeing his cock as if it was my own.

Eagerly, I wrapped my lips around him, quickly pumping up and down, shoving his cock deep in my throat. I listened to his high pitched squeal as my nose touched his skin, sucking and swallowing the weeks of pent-up frustration. I ran a hand up and down his chest, the other gently cupping and massaging his balls, far from finished with his cock.

Lost in my task, I gasped as Mistress Azra gently pulled me off Brett, the poor man completely spent and begging for mercy. I didn't know how many orgasms of his had been pumped down my throat, but I felt as if I could squeeze out at least one more. But Mistress simply laughed, leaving me in a daze on my knees, soothing Brett as he squirmed from over sensitivity.

I watched as she locked him back up, left to recover as I was led back upstairs. Wordlessly, knowing how I got in those moments, Mistress Azra helped me dress, sending me back to my chores, my mind a fog of frustration and denial.

After dinner, I rested my head on Mistress Azra's lap, softly moaning as she played with my hair. She had dressed me in a full black fishnet bodysuit for the evening, a tiny corset hugging my waist.

"You were a very good girl with Brett today, Rory." Her voice filled my ears, seeming to melt right into me. I murmured my thanks, far too comfortable to speak. "Did playing with his cock make you miss yours again baby girl?" I blushed, nodding against her thigh, secretly scolding myself for ever telling her that. Mistress Azra smiled, patting my head gently.

"Well, let's go do something about that, shall we?" Confused, I stared at my Mistress as she stood up, beckoning me to follow. Soon I was back downstairs, ass in the air on one of her benches, Mistress Azra rubbing her largest cock up and down my ass. Her hand tapped against my clit from behind, the sting only making my mind focus on how turned on I was, whimpering a wordless plead to my Mistress to fuck me.

Her cock pushing into my eager little hole, stretching me to the limits I could take, was exactly what I needed in that moment. All the envy I had felt for Brett's release, the frustration of being caged, the tormented need I had felt in my clit all day, melted away with each thrust. Her little taps on my clit immediately sent me over the edge combined with the monstrous cock penetrating me, whimpering as I leaked and squirted.

Mistress Azra praised her sissy, calling me her good girl as she never slowed in fucking me. I moaned like a little whore through each orgasm, making a mess of the leather bench, legs barely able to hold me as they quivered in place, shaking with ecstasy. When her cock finally left my body, I collapsed, completely spent and satisfied.

She let me recover my strength, watching as I licked clean my own cum, taking my place on the leather bench. Legs on either side, Mistress raised her dress enough to expose her pussy, trimmed hair above always tickling my nose. With an encouraging nod, I went to work, licking how I had been taught so many time before. Her moans were like music to my ears, invigorating my efforts to please my Mistress. Focused, determined, and eager, I did every move I knew she loved.

Her hand gripping my hair, Mistress Azra moaned in appreciation as I circled her clit with my tongue. Feeling that familiar quiver in her legs, I giggled as she came, gently liking her through the orgasm. Mistress laughed as well, fingers brushing through my hair as she called me her good girl. However, I was far from finished, fucking her sissy had worked my Mistress into quite a mood, cumming on my tongue three more times before she pushed me away, far too sensitive to continue.

Smiling, I blushed thanks to my Mistress, my world, as she led us both up to bed. A monstrous four post king, Mistress Azra had a locking cage built underneath it when I had moved in with her. Filled with blankets and pillows, I happily crawled in as she playfully spanked my exposed ass, making me squeal. Turning around, she cupped my cheek, her beautiful captivating eyes staring into mine.

"Goodnight, my sweet girl." I listened to the lock click in place, sealed underneath her for the night. I made Mistress Azra's bed each morning, but was never allowed in it. Often I found myself kneeling beside, waiting to be beckoned for use when she needed me. Or locked below to listen as she played with one of the many subs kept for her entertainment. But tonight we both layed down in exhaustion, quickly drifting off to sleep with her infecting every aspect of my mind.

The next few weeks I was back to my perky self, practically skipping around the house in my uniform. Mistress Azra smiled, seeing her little sub return to her natural state, happy to see a good fucking never seemed to fail for her Rory. I blushed through the humiliating visit of her sister, always enjoying teasing me whenever she dropped by. Not even her monthly gathering of Dominant Women took the smile off my face, tears in my eyes as my ass and thighs were under the constant attack of flogs, whips, and canes.

Mistress Azra had plenty of other subs for me to reward as well, each receiving whatever was deemed worthy by my Mistress. Claire & Charlie, a kinky couple who each enjoyed being locked and denied, both happily used my mouth. One of Mistress Azra's favourite ways to keep me bound, a single bar coming off the floor, kept my legs spread wide, my hands out of the way, and my lips ready to be of service. By the time I watched them both returned to their belts and cage, I was a mess of spit and cum.

Andrew, an old fashioned gentleman, helped Mistress Azra with the multitude of legalities that came with running a business. I always secretly enjoyed his releases, getting to dress up in a cute dress, ruby red lips, and beautifully done hair. Only to be forced to my knees, hands held above my head, as he pushed me into the wall with his cock, cumming hard down my throat. Afterwards, he always thanked me with a kiss, which of course Mistress teased me about for days on end!

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers
12