Rory, the Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some days Mistress Azra had too many releases to get through, so I'd find myself with legs in the air, cuffs on my ankles and wrists held above my head, ass exposed and ready. Mistress always dressed me in some strappy lingerie, complete with heels and stockings, framing her good girl as best she could. All day I'd spend in that position, with sparing breaks, moaning like a whore as an endless line of horny, frustrated, and denied cocks took out their need on my asshole. I always tried to hold my own orgasm, focus on their release, but inevitably I would fail, and feel my own cum being fucked back inside of me. Her subs always got a kick out of it at least, teasing me as I blushed and squirmed.

One of my favourites by far was Damien. Not many men are taller than me in heels, but I always feel so short and tiny in his presence. He joined Mistress Azra's locked harem shortly after I did, one of the first people she had me service. A talented groundskeeper, he spent a few hours each Saturday catering to her property. Coincidentally, every Saturday I made sure to have some free time, oiled and tanning in my bikini, pretending to ignore the glances shot my way.

Look, I couldn't help it, okay!? He made this stern scrunchy face whenever I teased him, and I loved it so much. We traded glares, threats, and retributing punishes; a game of back and forth each week we secretly both enjoyed. However every once in a while, Mistress intervenes in our little dance, bringing us both downstairs, unlocking his incredible cock right before my eyes, and leaving with a smile.

The hungering stare Damien transfixed me with was enough to make a girl cum, meekly shaking in place, waiting for my punishment. Today was no different, dressed in his favourite red lingerie, straps covering most of my thighs and chest. My clit strained with anticipation, knowing what came with being his good girl.

As always, he ignored his cock, free and swinging between his powerful legs, placing me over his lap. A firm hand gripped my ass, coming down hard as I whined, beginning to leak with excitement. He listed off all the transgressions I had accumulated, earning a spank for each one. It had been two months since Mistress last unlocked him, so by the time I was allowed back to my heels, my ass matched the lingerie I was wrapped in, a constant stinging sensation behind me.

His fury sated, I whimpered as I was guided to my knees. Spanking me had worked him up as well, his cock firmly erect mere centimeters from my face. I waited, staring up at the man who owned me for the next few hours, moaning as he slowly shoved his beautiful cock in my mouth. Taking my mind off my sore ass, I stayed still as he held my face on either side, guiding more and more of his massive cock down my throat. Damien has trained my gag reflex out of me long ago.

I took a breath when he allowed it. I squirmed as I listened to him speak. I leaked from my eager clit through it all. All control had been taken from me, freely given to the dominant force I knelt for. Completely lost in subspace, a toy to be used and molded how he saw fit, I stared with wide eyes, tears brimming from the use of my throat. As I heard him groan, balls and cock pulsing, I awaited the orgasm he desperately needed, and the cum I desperately craved.

And after two months...it was a lot. Damien always made sure to leave just the tip of his cock in my mouth, completely filling me with his cum. Cheeks bulging, every surface coated heavily, I whimpered while I waited for his orgasm to finish. His strong hand holding my chin, staring down at the desperate little sissy, her mouth filled to the brim with his cum, he watched as I swallowed, needing three tries before I could show him an empty mouth. I'd taste him on me for the rest of the day, as I always did, savouring what he did to me.

Picking me up, I moaned in his arms as he kissed me, his praise ofgood girl, Rory leaving me completely weak. Soon I was on my back, one leg pushed to my chest, spreading and exposing my asshole for Damien's use. I shook as his cock stretched my hole, feeling endless before his skin was against mine. Whining with need, I held my clit with one hand, our lips connecting once more as he thrusted inside of me. I lasted all of five before cumming all over myself.

Damien fucked me all over Mistress Azra's dungeon, releasing months of frustration and eagerness into my ass. Against the wall, his arms pinning me to his body. In the air, my back to his, somehow his strong arms were able to carry me as I took his cock. Bouncing in his lap as he took a break, sliding the entire length of his monster inside my ass, quickly losing track how many times it had made me cum. By the time Mistress had come back down, locking Damien's cock once more, she found a depraved, exhausted, and spent sissy, cum still dribbling out of her clit and ass, no longer sure if it was mine or his.

Needless to say, I liked Saturdays.

I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to be Mistress Azra's sissy, her playful toy, her teasing little pet. It certainly wasn't the life for everyone, but for me it seemed to just click, each moment new and exciting, never knowing what would be asked of me. Mistress always says that the minute I wore that adorable baby blue dress, she knew I was going to be hers. Going to happily serve, devoting my life to her pleasure. I, for one, had to agree.

My clit belonged to my Mistress, and with each orgasm she forced from my ass I knew I never wanted that to change. It was a part of me, an aspect of my life, a constant that I had become dependent on. Every time it strained, pleading for release, Mistress Azra was there, her calm soothing voice reminding me what it was to be owned. To serve. Staring into her beautiful eyes, I welcomed the delicious torment her cage was, and I knew I'd never have a cock ever again.

Besides, I had an endless amount of cocks to play with, why did I need one? Mistress Azra continued to make new 'deals' each day it seemed, with the promise of release from her very special girl. Me. I relished in the satisfaction on their faces, the long awaited release after weeks or months of denial. I took pride in providing exactly what they wanted. What they needed.

Rory, Mistress Azra's Reward...

I couldn't ask for a better title.

12